Sobre MyOwnConference

Su sólida solución de seminarios web y videoconferencias. Soportando hasta 10'000 asistentes con un tiempo de actividad líder en el mercado del 99.98%.

Descubre más sobre MyOwnConference

Relación calidad-precio
4.2

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.5/10

MyOwnConference tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 20 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (20)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado MyOwnConference antes?

Sergio G.
CR. en Uruguay
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

El mejor servicio webinar de muchos que revisé

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Revisé varios servicios similares en Internet, este me pareció el

- simple de usar -no requiere instalar apps, funciona en todas las plataformas entrando con el navegador -buena versión en español -servidores responden bien -test de velocidad y requisitos -filtro en chat -mucha flexibilidad y opciones de configuración

Contras:

Sería muy bueno agregar avisos sonoros cuando aparecen mensajes nuevos en chat

el año pasado

Hello Sergio, Thank you for taking the time to write up the review. We greatly appreciate your kind words! Sincerely, MyOwnConference support team

Sergey Y.
Sergey Y.
5 hace 5 años
Juan N.
Product Leader en México
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Great solution for startups

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: MyOwnConference helped us kickstart our webinar initiatives. We switched from in-person conferences to this digital method. From all the other alternatives we found on internet, they were the only ones who delivered at a reasonable price point.

Being able to upload videos or playing them via youtube was awesome!

Contras:

It would be good if the user interface was more friendly

hace 2 años

Thank you for your review, Juan! We're so glad that your organization is satisfied with holding webinars with our products. Soon we launch huge updates of MyOwnConference. The user interface will be more friendly. Stay tuned! Best Regards, MyOwnConference support team

Ewa K.
LFT Master Coach en Polonia
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Functionality

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am happy with MyOwnConference,
except lack of connection to my PayPal account

I like most that it is very easy to use for admin, lecturer and the students/cutomers s well. But....it is very important to create possibliity for my customers and for me to pay for webinar at the same time as they register. Buton "register" at the register form then button "pay PayPal or Visa or.." at the same form connected with my PayPal account So, we need connection to paypal VERY IMPORTANT

Contras:

That there is NO connection to Paypal, and I need to have opportunity to pay for my webinar at the same time as customer is registered

hace 2 años

Thank you, Ewa! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We will consider your suggestion about PayPal integration, thank you! All the best, MyOwnConference support team

Erkki M.
Founder en Estonia
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Hidden Gem of Webinar Software

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, the setup was super simple, I enjoyed that part.
I understand that pre-configuring the interactions and presentation tools would happen in the webinar room, so I'd always have to arrive a bit earlier.
It was a bit frustrating when the webcam went blank a couple of times without any reason.
Overall, the user experience was satisfactory.

The main schedule view is very useful when you've got a lot of webinars. Also, I liked the "always-on" webinar room. The webinar landing page is very easy to set up, you can choose which fields you'd like to add and select a suitable background. A unique feature is the social media registration - I found it really helps with maximizing the registration rate. The webcam quality is very decent, even with the free plan (720p) - hardly any pixelation and runs smooth for the attendees. A unique feature is that I can pause the webinar for x minutes. The attendees would see a countdown until the end of the pause. I found that useful. I also liked that the follow-up email automatically features the webinar replay.

Contras:

The layout of the live room - the chat, webcam and the slides kind of feel like they're stiched together. The live room design could be improved a bit. Second, I would love it if they added some analytics for the registration page. I'd like to know what's the registration conversion rate. Third, the confirmation email & the post-registration page should feature an "add to calendar" button, so that my registrants could add the webinar event straight to their calendar.

Alexa J.
Owner en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

AMAZINGLY EASY! AMAZING SUPPORT!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My experience with My Own Conference was excellent. While many other companies are making excuses, My Own Conference is making me very happy! The stream is fast, seamless, lag was only 5-12 seconds unlike Google Hangouts On Air and Youtube Live which has a lag of 30-56 seconds. I was having a small issue with my sound and support was able to log into my account to fix it at 3AM in the morning my time. The interface was so easy to use and I didn't have any other issues.

Low price, free trial, can use Powerpoint easily, available on mobile, embeddable into my own website, looks beautiful, easy to use interface on the webinar side.

Contras:

I wasn't fond of the screen sharing tool. It was a tad confusing. Back end is a tad overwhelming but it's still organized great. There are a lot of components that go into creating a webinar.

Kamil S.
Marketing Specjalist en Polonia
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

A very good tool

Functionality Easy-to-use Support Fit to my needs

Contras:

Better instruction manual Too high price

hace 2 años

Thank you for taking the time to write up your review, Kamil. We much appreciate your feedback! As for manuals, we are going to create new ones soon. Sincerely, MyOwnConference support team

Daniel D.
Sales-manager en Ucrania
Fuente de la reseña

Robust Product with lots of tools

5 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Myownconference software has lots of tools for scheduling and holding webinar. I love the fact that I can create landing page, send e-mail, hold webinar, using only one service - myownconference.

hace 6 años

Thank you! We will try to improve the service quality all the time.

Mary N.
Mary N.
Grecia
3 hace 4 años
Peter I.
Marketing Specialist en
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Not perfect, but with many advantages.

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It's easy to start conference with 300-500 attendees. I like that attendees can take part in meeting right from the browser. They don't need to download and run any program.

- Support team replies quickly - Brodcast is good, no crashes - No plugin download for attendees

Contras:

- Record doesn’t include chat - Webinar records are saved on platform only 30 days. Than they’ll be deleted. - Admin panel not always clear

Patrice E.
MANAGER en Benín
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

MY FEEDBACK PATRICE

1 el año pasado

Comentarios: AS A LANGUAGE SCHOOL INTERESTING IN VIDEO CONFERENCING AND WEBENAR, IT WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET.
SO I SWITCHED TO ZOOM FEE PLAN AND EVEN PAID LATER FOR ONE MONTH
AND STILL ON FREE PLAN SEEMS THAT YOU GUY DO NOT NEED TO MAKE MORE MONEY. IF THAT IS THE CASE, WRITE TO ME FOR FRUITFUL PARTNERSHIP TRUST ME
NOT JUST WORDS
IF NOT I WOULD NOT HAVE SPENT MY TIME WRITING TO YOU
ANYWAY IT DEPENDS ON YOUR MARKETING VISION

FROM THE READING IT SEEM IT MY BE A GOOD SOFTWARE, BUT I DID NOT HAVE THE CHANCE TO USE IT (SEE DEATAILS IN THE CONS)

Contras:

DID NOT HAVE THE CHANCE TO USE IT THE TIME I NEEDED IT WANTING TO TRY IT , THE SYSTEM REQUIRED UPGRADE TO PAY PLAN DUE TO THE TIME I WANTED TO USE IT. BIG MARKETING MISTAKE FROM YOUR COMPANY 1. FEW PEOPLE IN MY AREA KNOW YOUR SOFTWARE 2. YOU LOCK IT AFTER 7 PM TO THOSE THAT WANT TO TRY IT WHAT A DISASTER THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT EVEN GET TIME TO USE IT WITH ITS OWN CUSTOMER 3. BESIDES, I WANTED TO CHECK POSSIBILITY OF PARTNERSHIP WITH YOUR COMPANY, SO I JUST QUIT

el año pasado

Hello PATRICE, Thank you for your feedback. We are upset that you couldn't use our software fully. We should say that now we have only ONE business (paid) hour from 24 hours of the day for free accounts. We specify this information on our site and in User Agreements, which you have accepted before registering. According to the partnership, please send us your proposal to contact@myownconference.com. All the best, MyOwnConference support team UPD: 11/27/2020 - We removed any restrictions for our free plan. Since 1st August 2020 all our clients can use free plans 24/7.

Ivan Z.
CEO/Owner en Ucrania
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to learn, easy to use, easy to everything!

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Great and solid "all in one" product. Easy to understand things inside control panel and, WHICH IS MOST IMPORTANT TO ME, very fast start! I.e. in other words I spent 3 minutes to handle my first webinar with them.

Thank you, Ivan!

Valery C.

fine Conference

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Working with myownconference is great. I holded the series of webinars and got top-notch brodcast and new customers for my business. I guess webinar is perfect marketing tool so i'll continue using the service.

Peter J.
Países Bajos
Fuente de la reseña

best service for presentations and video broadcasting

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I've being used MyOwnconference for a half a year and always get high quality. I like also fast, forward thinking support team. They is very professional.

Catherine L.
Países Bajos

quality webinars

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: MyOwnConference has all features that needed for successful webinar. I send messages to my attendees, shedule and hold webinar via one software - myownconference.

Eva V.

Good service

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I recently bought webinar room for 300 visitors and have to say it is awesome! All tools work very well.

Helga P.

Friends recommend

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: MyOwnConference is good choice for webinar presenter. I like it professional support team.

Andrew W.
Ucrania

User friendly!

5 hace 7 años

Comentarios: very convenient and simple

hace 6 años

Thank you! We will try to improve the service quality all the time.

Julia G.
Singapur

MyOwnConference best webinars service

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The best webinar service that I've ever used!

Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use and understand

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Robust program - recommend giving it a try!

We tried the free trial to see if it would work for our remote meetings. Love that you can easily use power point.

Contras:

I didn't see many cons with the free trial.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your positive feedback! All the best, MyOwnConference support team