Opiniones de Bizness Apps

Sobre Bizness Apps

Las aplicaciones móviles para empresas, más fáciles que nunca.

Descubre más sobre Bizness Apps

Many Bizness Apps features like Shopping cart, reservation service, food ordering, realtor, newsletter, etc. can be integrated with other 3rd party applications.

Contras:

The monthly hosting cost can be a barrier if you don't know how to make the app work for you long term. The city wide map pin feature is a limited limited with just 3 categories.

Valoraciones de Bizness Apps

Relación calidad-precio
4.6

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.9/10

Bizness Apps tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 420 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Bizness Apps antes?

Filtrar opiniones (420)

Cesar
Gerente General en Perú
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Creación de Apps

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Se pueden crear aplicaciones muy llamativas y bonitas con esta plataforma, ademas sus precios son nada exagerados para publicar tu apps directamente de la plataforma. A mi parecer, es excelente.

Su interfaz super intuitiva para crear appa es lo mejor, de verdad pude crear mi app aquí en minutos, con solo entrar y comenzar a ver todo lo que tiene, la misma plataforma te va orientando a lo que debes colocar o no. Aprovechando su modo de trabajo drag & drop. De verdad muy completa y fácil de usar ésta plataforma.

Contras:

No se si por la modalidad gratuita, o que sencillamente es así, pero no acepta colocar URLs de sitio no seguros o sin certificado SSL, un punto en contra. Pero por lo demas, muy completa y excelente plataforma.

Fernando
Empleado en Paraguay
Seguridad e investigaciones, 5,001-10,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Bizness la mejor opción para mi empresa.

4.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: La de llegar a más clientes y usuarios. Es el futuro de las empresas

La funcionalidad y la facilidad para que uno pueda manejar el producto. Muy eficiente y fácil.

Contras:

Hay veces que se pone pesado, lento y eso retrasa el trabajo.

dishant
dishant
crowd sourcing en India
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Loved this amazing App builder!

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with the app is good. But, I like to tell the Bizness Apps to consider the cons that I have listed and improve the app accordingly. I have been creating good mobile apps for my customers with it. If you're looking for a cross-platform app builder, you can consider it.

Bizness Apps supports multiple platforms. You can easily use this app to create a single or native app for both IOS and Android operating systems. It offers many templates for different industries. It provides the ability to add the content directly from a site by just entering the URL. It also provides the ability to view how your app will look like before deploying it — small businesses like small restaurants, etc. having limited staff can also offer superior quality features and services to their customers with it. Their email and live chat support are very friendly and easily accessible.

Contras:

It is a little difficult to add some aspects to your app as compared to other app builders. A new user has to follow a huge learning curve before becoming an advanced user. You can't change the template of the app once selected. If you want to do so, you have to roll over to the start. You have to go to different tabs to see any change you have done in the app.

Patrick
Patrick
Owner en Canadá
Internet, 2-10 empleados

The Best Mobile App Builder System Out There Today

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: While looking to add some more services to my web business, I had gone through many different marketing products and services that I could offer to my clients. I went through everything from , social media marketing softwares, mobile website builders, and even text messaging systems. However some services were either very expensive or just didn't appeal to me as something that could help my business stand out from the local competition, It was then that I discovered that there were white label mobile app services, which I found to be exactly what I needed to offer something different. I had found and signed up with a few different white label app builders systems and learned each system inside and out, from the building design process, and having experience with their customer support and customer service. In the end , it was clear to me which was the best company to go with, in regards to features, customer and sales support and pricing. Bizness Apps had offered more great features, the most thorough tutorial system, and the quickest and most helpful and customer support service than any of the competition. Their system is also the most user friendly for both me and my clients. It is easy to train new clients on how to use their admin section, and easy and quick to build apps from the ground up from my end. Another thing that stood them apart was they have a very advanced program for helping it's clients resell mobile apps. They offer a ton of selling tools and selling technique tutorials that I have not seen with the competition. Some of these include, app marketing brochures, testimonial videos, marketing videos, sales presentations, and proposal forms just to name a few. I have been with Bizness Apps since February 2013. There is a reason why I am still with them. I also have many satisfied clients that have had great results from their own mobile app marketing efforts. Keep up the great work Bizness Apps !

Easy to use and has many great features that small businesses can use

Mobile customer admin panel not available for Android Tablets yet

Scott
Founder en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Promises to be more flexible than what it is.

3.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Ease of publishing a simple app.

Ease of set-up. A simple app can be ready within a few hours. The tools are fairly intuitive but take a little getting used to.

Contras:

Not enough customization. I see too many apps in the app store that look the same as mine. Give the developed some additional tools to move buttons, create more within the app interface. Limiting the push notifications to 10 is counterproductive to a business.

Maryuly
Maryuly
Gerente financiero y administrativo en Venezuela

good platform for applications

4.0 hace 5 años

This platform is very good and easy to use. You almost do not invest time in training. the applications can be created in record time and the level of update of the page is not constant so it is good as it does not have constant errors

Contras:

It has been a bit difficult for me because for example Apple I get some updates that do not let publish applications in your store. But nevertheless Bizness helps us a lot to make the process much easier. amazing

Nancy
Nancy
Owner and Business Consultant specializing in Mobile apps, sales, marketing, and small businesses. en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Robust app template

5.0 hace 4 años

This is one of the most robust mobile app templates on the market.

Contras:

Some limitations with api integrations. But they are working on improving them.

Gerente de Producción en Venezuela
Fuente de la reseña

Great way to make your app!

5.0 hace 5 años

This is a really powerful software for app creating, with many features, easy to use because of all the tips and tutorials and offers a lot of integrations

Contras:

Pricing is high, that's my biggest concern, It may be a bit higher from what it should be, the software works great!

Director en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very useful tool for a business in today's mobile environment

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Good and timely product overall.

In today's mobile environment, this tool is much better to use to stay in interact with customers than our traditional website. It is easy to use and we can quickly set up apps for a variety of services, products, and promotions, giving customer fast access to communicate with us. Have also used to set up systems designed for our agents.

Contras:

Not too many cons. We have thought of also using the reseller options for some aspects of our business, but the monthly costs for reseller are a bit high. Would be nice if this could be less.

Mike Pine
Mike Pine
Level 3 Techncian en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados

Simple Cross Platform Mobile App Creation

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Creating mobile stores and directories for local business clients.

I am a White Label Bizness App customer and love how easy it is to create unique apps for local businesses.

Contras:

It could use a better app approval process for both the Apple App Store and Google Play store. Very satisfied over all.

Jacquie
Jacquie
Owner en EE. UU.
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Makes building an app simple!

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, this is a great platform to build a simple, functioning mobile app. I hope that they find a way to let agency customers add more custom programming to the apps, rather than just being able to choose from a list of their preset functionalities.

I like that it has an easy-to-use dashboard, and that it handles publishing to the App Store.

Contras:

I think the graphics should be easier to duplicate and add to the app pages. It gets a little repetitive and time-consuming trying to add thumbnails and header pics for different sized devices for each page in the app.

Benjamin
Benjamin
Director en RU
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Convenient and Simple application development

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Super easy and convenient to navigate to access the tools you need to develop your own application and publishing your way

Contras:

Nothing much to suggest here apart from the limited options available to the free trial

Mohd. Alfianizizam
Full Stack Developer en Malasia
Fuente de la reseña

One of a kind app builder

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The features that i like the most is the Contact feature how you use the GPS to track on the location of the places. I hope you could improve it more by allowing the people who use the Bizapp to be able to do the mapping directly by moving and pointing the location through the map. Allowing them to have a more versatile way of mapping the location in the map. Because by having coordinates it makes the use of google map coordinate which limits the location accuracy if the location is registered wrongly. Other feature that i am very interested with is the Ordering/ Reservation system. I hope i can fully customize the feature allowing me to have more freedom and creativity with it. Other than that, the limitation of the payment method i hope can be more open in such a way that we can integrate it with the local banks as well or other new features that bank have as a payment method. Allowing more users to purchase online and people can buy a fully customizable apps which helps to boost up their sales. I have build two apps so far which is the Seabiz and Borneo Bouffe using the Bizapp and i love how you guys have a preview app which allows us to have a quick overview on how the app looks like and easier for us to make sale. I do plan to purchase the reseller plan soon and i hope more customizable function can be given to the developer as well. This allows more creativity and actually helps the developer to sell more app. Other than that, i hope more integration through api key is possible with the Bizapp, such as the integration via the Tookan system, Gloria system and many more. I tested a lot of system before and i know i can integrate it via the url however i hope Bizapp can improve the integration part allowing a faster loading speed which is critical for the user. I think Bizapp can also improve in terms of allowing the app to be used offline which will definitely lets the user to engage the app more. I have been talking to the support and they have been quite helpful with the work. If its possible, i hope that more new features will come to Bizapp as well as a cuztomizable plan for the developer to start with the app business. Most people thinks that building app is cheap and its fully customizable. But as much as i want, everything have limitations however you guys have done a great job building this. One other feature that i think you should have is a compress and resize image function which helps a lot in reducing the app size.

The main features that actually helps a lot in most way for business to increase their sales.

Contras:

Limitations of the integration part with other system and also the app size that can't be compressed to an even lighter version. As well as the function for customization.

Bruce
Developer en EE. UU.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good Start... Great Potential Part 3!

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Our company AppzDepot has been using the Bizness Apps platform for over a year now with great success. And, like many start-up companies, Bizness Apps has gone through its growing pains. As for me, I have been building websites for over 20 years and I have always strayed from the DIY platforms. Even when clients come to me with existing DIY's, I immediately move them into an easy to use full-featured website solution. That leads me to Bizness Apps, a proclaimed DIY mobile solution. The Bizness Apps platform has over forty (40) plug-in features that do what they say, and when incorporated with third-party systems (emailing, social networks, etc.), the product is an absolute pleasure to work with. Personally, as I understand the programming, my ability to expand upon its limitations become more seamless. There are some minor issues, and the workarounds exist but only while having a basic knowledge of web-design. I'm sure within the next year this platform will excel beyond my expectations, but for now, I'm working harder with graphics than I wish I had to. All-in-all, I would highly suggest the Bizness Apps platform!

The easy of use because the system is built around the standardization of Apple devices.

Contras:

Not everything is plug and play, you should know some coding before attempting to circumvent the platform's limitations.

Rick
President en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Best Platform, Best Service = Can't Go Wrong!

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I've been working with Bizness Apps for several years and I haven't come across a better platform for the money nor one with a more attentive customer service staff. Software is never 100% but with Bizness Apps you get as close to 100% up time as you will find anywhere. In addition, Bizness Apps is always open to our "wishlist" of features we'd like to see in future updates, which come out every quarter with some improvements or updates in between. They are also dedicated to our success providing marketing materials, training videos and the collective brain trust of their staff to help with the inevitable issues when they do arise. I would recommend Bizness Apps to anyone looking for a mobile APP platform on which to build.

The wide range of features and functionalities, the great customer support and the price. In addition, the regular ongoing updates and their marketing and training support, too.

Contras:

The updates that are released on a quarterly basis don't always reflect my personal priorities.

Stefan
Digital Butler en Noruega
Fuente de la reseña

Works for a Digital Butler!

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Creating Bizness Apps is easy, fun and let´s the creativity flow. My customers are thrilled because they have their own Skipper app to follow all the analytics, and can easily communicate and push notifications. The best part for my clients is the multi-level membership feature combined with Loyalty programmes!

Ease of use, stacked with features. Loyalty and multi-level membership features are really worth the investment.

Contras:

Some restrictions to implement code to integrate with other software. Not a problem but nice to know - in 98% of our clients needs this is not an issue. We do some workarounds to meet this challenge and keeping the cost down for our customers so we can deliver both on price and solution. The balance is to explain "Nice to have - need to have - and their customer/guest wants"

Patriona
Technical Director en RU
Recaudación de fondos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

BiznessApps provide a first class product and their customer service is second to none!

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Bizness Apps keep updating the software adding new and valuable features the whole time. So much so I have changed the direction of my business to reflect where I believe these features work best. They have always had a great customer service and considering i'm based in the UK and they are in the USA, this was important to me. They have dealt swiftly with any issues or suggestions I have had over the years. Their customer service team is very polite and nice to deal with. Their developers deserve a medal in my opinion as the features just go from strength to strength. The latest drag and drop CMS enables anyone to create an amazing app easily.

Drag and drop CMS makes building an amazing app a breeze. Lots of marketing help guides. Quarterly software upgrades.

Contras:

Does not integrate with Stripe ( yet )!

Conrad
CEO en EE. UU.
Redes informáticas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Bizness Apps is a good company, for a beginner, to start a white label app business

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This software helped me start my first business. I was able to publish my first app within a couple of months. After the first app was published because of the ease of use, I was able to publish my next few apps within a short period. Bizness Apps software account for 1 out of 20 (give or take a few) apps in the Apple and Google Play stores.

The software is very user-friendly. By viewing a few how-to tutorials you can build an app in a few steps. Additionally, the software is updated about every six months so you keep up with the latest and greatest iOS and Android updates!!!

Contras:

Apple made a few changes that make it difficult to publish an app in their store. However, Team Bizness Apps work very hard to ensure all apps built with their software gets published.

Janet
Owner - App Developer en EE. UU.

Best Choice to Make

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: When I first started thinking of going into business for myself I researched several companies. Bizness Apps seemed to offer the most user-friendly software. This was the Best Choice to Make for me; I have no regrets! The owners and support staff have been a tremendous help to make my company successful and they are continuously upgrading the software to keep relevant to the industry needs.

User-friendly mostly since I am not a "techy" person. I know what works and I know apps are the "present day" best way to market and communicate. Bizness Apps makes doing business easy.

Contras:

I honestly can't think of anything negative. The support is always prompt and responsive to helping and the software is so easy to use. No complaints !!!

Anders
CEO en Nueva Zelanda
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados

I made a mistake!

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: For approximately one year I did research the mobile appmarket platform systems and see who had the best service functionality because I realise this is an industry to get into. I finally made up my mind decided to sign up for X company so I went ahead and signed up on my mobile but I made a mistake I went to the wrong website and signed up to biznessapps, one year later I must admit this was the BEST mistake in my life. During this year with biznessapps I have had some personal tragedies as I was diagnosed with cancer after two months in business, during the treatment and sickness that followed business app have been extremely supporting and very helpful. I am now slowly recovering and looking forward to work with this wonderful team of dedicated personnel at Bizness Apps

Easy to use and well structured

Contras:

I think some homes screen options could improve, the feature in the takeaway with picture banners across for the categories would be in nice feature to be having on the home screen as the menu.

Elvis
Web Designer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I am a reseller with Bizness Apps since 2013. Awesome experience. Unique platform, great service!

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Product is profitable, easy to use. Highly recommended. A bad software engineer is oftentimes satisfied with getting a feature more or less working without setting up the proper foundation for maintaining the code going forward. Having a comprehensive test suite helps ensure that new developers looking at your code will be able to more easily modify it without breaking old functionality, but with Bizness Apps, all those aspects are well considered, well done!

In any business related application usability and maintainability are key factors to be considered. In Software Engineering, quality of software is everything, therefore deliver a product which has all these characteristics and qualities is outstanding and pretty clever.

Christina
Designer en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Customer for 5 Years And Still Satisfied!

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have been using Bizness Apps to grow my business for the last 5 years and every year they never cease to amaze me on the improvements and features available to both me and my customers. Their resources center is amazing and full of great content to help new re-sellers star selling apps immediately. Without biznessapps my marketing company would not be doing half as much revenue as it is currently. I have tried all the others conduit, appmakr, buildfire, and mobile roadie, but BiznessApps is by far #1 for price point and functionality!

Easability to create apps, back end white label dashbaord , help resources, white label documents, presentations and agreements to help re-sellers sell more apps.

Contras:

At times slow customer service.

Andrew
Owner/Operator en Australia

Bizness Apps Rock My World

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Bizness Apps allows me to develop mobile apps with no special skillset, no experience in app building required. Their fabulous products have incredible features that make marketing to potential clients a breeze. I have developed mobile apps for clubs, dog wash, accommodation and local businesses. The range of clients is so broad, they cater for anyone and everyone. I highly recommend Bizness Apps for anyone interested in marketing and promotion.

Ease of use, no experience required.

Contras:

Nothing, it is sensational.

Sharon
Owner en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

BiznessApps community opened door to endless possibilities

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Came to BIznessApps from another vendor's platform full of undelivered promises. A 180 degree difference with BA team. Customer Service reps are exceptionally responsive And there's no doubt they know the platform and how to help you make better use of more functionality than staying with a few features. Lots more to learn and eager to do so on the BA platform!

Design options becoming more customizable; variety of layouts. Support portal is excellent

Contras:

Geo push notification has yet to work as described but we continue to try since this is a feature with tremendous potential trial for us in the new Software version as we implement member login

CEO en Australia
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

First Class Product, First Class Support - First Class Company!

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have been a client of Bizness Apps for 5 years and can honestly say that I have had not one reason to complain in all that time. Everything about Bizness apps from the product they offer, to the support they provide is EXCELLENT and I have no hesitation in recommending them. I have been in business for 33 years and in that time there are not many companies that I would rate 10/10 but can say that for Bizness Apps it's definately 10/10 all the way and I look forward to a long and prosperous business partnership with them.

Excellent functionality, always kept right up to date, always being improved, great support

Nothing