Opiniones de LearnCube

• En general
    4.5 /5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre LearnCube

An Online Language School in a box -Live online classes, self paced courses, inbuilt proficiency tests + more. Use your logo and brand.

Descubre más sobre LearnCube

• Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
  • Publicado el 20/3/2015

"Outstanding Quality from Learn Cube"

Comentarios: Learn cube have allowed me to start my own business for a fraction of the cost I could hope for if I had to do it myself. Also, I don't have the knowledge or expertise to create such a site. They've been patient with me and have produced something I am happy with and proud of. I've already received really favourable comments from colleagues.
There are some features I'd like going forward, but I know that Learn Cube are constantly improving and revising their service. Nothing stays still.
I look forward to a long and mutually successful business partnership.

Respuesta de proveedores

por LearnCube el 21/3/2015

Thanks Michael!
Really appreciate the positive review and we look forward to helping you grow you business

• Publicado el 20/3/2015
  • Asistencia técnica
  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
  • Publicado el 10/6/2020

"Great tool with great features, but not a tool for the long run."

Comentarios: It was generally good but not something I would ever use again probably.

Puntos a favor: I tried many MANY many online and LMS tools for online teaching and this one was one of them. I like it, but I would not use it for the long run. In fact I quickly stopped. It is not very user friendly and it was very time consuming.

Contras: Time consuming, not user friendly, trial period and then fee. Not a great tool for a big school with hundreds of students I think.

• Publicado el 10/6/2020