Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Breezy

Breezy HR es un ATS moderno, único y visual con todo lo que tú y tu equipo necesitáis para gestionar los procesos de contratación. Es compatible con RGPD.

Descubre más sobre Breezy

Mostrando 1103 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Ilan E.
VP Operations
Hardware informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/7/2020

"Very happy customer"

Comentarios: Very positive.

Puntos a favor: We selected BreezyHR for the nice balance of a) modern, clean, easy-to-use UX, b) affordable price range, c) decent level of functionality, d) ability to run high-quality structured hiring (including reducing unconscious bias). We've been very pleased on most fronts.

Contras: My minor complaints are there are a couple user flows that aren't intuitive. One or two bugs. One of two things you can't customize without fully clicking through.
Oh and also the hours of customer service are US based, whereas we're in UK

• Publicado el 3/7/2020
Julianne M.
Manager, Talent Acquisition
Bienes de consumo, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/12/2020

"High Volume Recruiting Company using Breezy"

Comentarios: The support from the team is wonderful. Super fast response and resolution time. Very helpful on any needs we have had so far.

Puntos a favor: This is very easy to use and track high volume recruitment. I would like to use more features such as offer letters and onboarding. I do not use the reporting feature that much so far but will soon.

Contras: The Hiring Managers have to toggle from the candidate resume and the Interview Guide. They would prefer to have the ability to have the Interview Guide and Scorecard up while also looking at the resume. This multi-window approach would make it easier to take notes during the interview more seamlessly.

• Publicado el 24/12/2020
Ivana T.
Education & HR
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

"Execllent recruiting tool"

Comentarios: It’s a great tool! Their customer service is great and they are super quick to respond to any questions and solve any issues. It has made my recruiting job a lot more fun and it has has helped me simplify the process.

Puntos a favor: It has helped me simplify recruiting and do away with spreadsheets. It is very user-friendly and makes recruiting super easy. It’s very easy to keep track of email correspondence with the candidates.

Contras: There aren’t any cons really. It would be great if the free plan had a bit more features.

Amy V.
Empleo y contratación, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/11/2016

"They've Only Just Begun"

Comentarios: The foundation of the tool is there and it's been an overall really good experience. It's a young company with a bright road ahead. They've recently made updates that needed to happen and I appreciate the ability to share what's missing, ask questions and have interaction with a human within a relatively reasonable time frame. I love being able to easily move people through stages, make changes to a req, the system etc easily. There aren't too many "things" to do to bog down the process. There are still some kinks to iron out with duplicates, consolidation of contacts/associating them with other jobs in a better way, their messaging system (bcc, titling, when someone responds with others on the message to carry over...), being able to work through lists of people without the previous resume carrying over (little things that can make workflow more efficient). Keep up the good work team Breezy!

Puntos a favor: ease of use, adding a new job is easy, love the automatic import features

Contras: There is no real de-dupe process, flag or step in place that creates a TON of confusion. Name searching is clunky. Emailing is clunky (why does an old email title carry through, where is bcc, when someone responds and includes another person why can't that carry over). The breezy chrome extension doesn't automatically carry emails over/find emails - that would be really cool.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Breezy HR el 3/11/2016

Hi Amy ¿

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review of Breezy!

As you know, we're always up for more ways to make your recruiting easier, so we'll be reaching out to you personally to see what we can do to get you to that "really cool" point :).

It's awesome customers like you that spur the best ideas, so high fives for you from all of us here at Breezy!

• Publicado el 2/11/2016
Caroline H.
HR Manager
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/11/2020

"Game Changer!"

Comentarios: It has been really easy! I have looked into a number of other ATS systems and could never justify the expense. The price of Breezy is fantastic for what we get out of it!

Puntos a favor: I love having everything in one place - job posting, resumes, email communication, notes, scheduling, and video interview capability. I also love the questionnaires and the ability to tag a candidate with specific certifications (or disqualify them) based on their answers.

Contras: The video interview can be glitchy. Some hiring managers (our Dir of Tech to be specific) cannot get it to work. Sometimes I can only see the candidate sometimes I see the candidate in 2 windows and myself. But overall, I love being able to have their resume side by side with their video.

• Publicado el 10/11/2020
Matt P.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/7/2020

"BreezyHR Review"

Puntos a favor: I enjoy the functionality of Breezy the most. I find it very easy to use from a Talent Acquisition perspective. It makes my job easier and it's helpful for the members of our hiring team.

Contras: Sometimes we run into issues with Breezy. I do wish the scorecard functionality was a little easier to navigate.

• Publicado el 6/7/2020
Marco P.
Diseño, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/11/2020

"Easy set up, great support, right feature set"

Comentarios: The support has been very very good. I always get the answer I am looking for and over a short period of time I feel I understand the software suite.

Puntos a favor: This has every feature I need and nothing I don't. It was easy to setup, and when I was stuck, there is really helpful support. What I need to focus on is hiring, not learning new software. This was up and ready in a day and we were recruiting on the next day.

Contras: For me, it's exactly what I need. Some may want more bells and whistles, but I prefer less. Less to learn, less to break and easier UI. Some automation seems risky to me and prone to bugs and quirks, so I prefer more manual emails.

• Publicado el 9/11/2020
Iryna N.
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/12/2020

"Great ATS for smaller teams"

Comentarios: Great customer service, easy to subscribe and use

Puntos a favor: It's very convenient to use, and it's not that expensive for a small business or startup

Contras: Probably, integration with Linkedin - but I don't need this feature right now anyway

• Publicado el 23/12/2020
Jim B.
Executive Director
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/2/2021

"Comprehensive and easy to use"

Comentarios: very happy with Breezy. We had over 1000 views and almost 50 applicants. We found our candidate within 2 months of using the service

Puntos a favor: Ease and advertising our position across several platforms. organization system for tracking contact with applicants

Contras: none really. we've used another platform before for several applicants. this platform offered us so much more at less the expense

• Publicado el 18/2/2021
Niloufar K.
Talent acquisition specialist
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/5/2020

"You can trust"

Comentarios: Generally it’s a good work for a new team I suggest you to try it plus they have a good support team 👍🏻

Puntos a favor: I like the iOS application, it’s so fast and user friendly

Contras: I had some problems in web version like I cannot open each candidate profile in a new tab !

• Publicado el 1/5/2020
Mike H.
VP of Customer Success
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/1/2021

"New user but very impressed"

Comentarios: In the short period I've used Breezy it has saved me a lot of time. I thought we had a decent system before but Breezy's internal automation and the opportunity for integrations with other apps is saving us so much time and help us find the absolute best candidates.

Puntos a favor: The number of notification options and customizability is great. Some processes can run independently and are easy to monitor through the notifications.

Contras: I wish they integrated a little more intricately with our existing employee HR tools so applicants we hire could be ported over seamlessly.

Elisha W.
Owner and Director of Recruitment
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 3/3/2021

"Breezy is a Breeze!"

Comentarios: I was having to host a great deal of candidate information including resumes in my own computer memory. I am happy to have a cloud to keep this information securely and free up space on my computer. I am able to search for candidates that match job descriptions that I am searching for better than in other platforms I have used due to the tagging feature. I am able to organize candidates well and visually see what kind of pool I have at my disposal, who is working on certain positions.

Puntos a favor: I have not yet been able to utilize all of the features of this product since I am a team of one and use the free version, but I can say that it has been very helpful to me in the recruitment process. I love the organization of it and the options that I would utilize if I did have a team. I look to add a paid subscription in the future to implement to communication feature of texting and scheduling. I used both of those features in the free trial and found it so much easier to communicate directly through the platform instead of using 3 different tools to text, email and schedule with candidates.

Contras: The least valued feature I have discovered thus far is that when I set up a position, I have to give it a number and sometimes cannot remember what number I used on the last position I put in. It would be nice if there was an automated feature that automatically gives a new job the next number under a category such as nursing. Another feature that has been of concern at times is that when I go into a candidate record initially to make changes in their profile and then go to escape the profile, the changes I made disappear and I have to go back and change them again. This only happens on the first attempt. The problem seems to have improved.

• Publicado el 3/3/2021
Matthew S.
VP of Operations
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/3/2020

"You WILL ask yourselves "How did we survive without this?""

Comentarios: I will TRY to make this brief as there is WAY WAY WAYYYYYYYY TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS to go on about here. The VALUE proposition is massive. Speed of service AND the ability to EXPEDITE decision making by our internal and client teams.... that goes BEYOND a simple ROI calc and becomes a "Ease of Doing Business" - OCM style metric. Candidates ARE our customers. The C-sat scores we get, and the RELATIONSHIPS we are building with applicants who evolve into candidates.... has been transformative at every level for our clients. Our CLIENTS are blown away by the workflows, the consistent communications, and again.... the SPEED at which culture aligned, technically over qualified, motivated people are coming to them for final interviews ready to start.

Puntos a favor: The 3 biggest pieces of BREEZY that are CRITICAL to our business:
1st - speed of service
2nd - reduction of tools
3rd - centralization of communication
SPEED OF SERVICE
The ability to integrate with SLACK allowing us to reply to applicants with templates AND actually have dialogs when they become candidates was paramount to ensure positive candidate experiences. The BULK of HR/Recruitment engagements are canned, heartless replies - and Millenial "ghosting" style messaging.
REDUCTION OF TOOLS
The APIs for integration to our search and listing platforms AND the robust communication tools enable us to ALL use BREEZY as a "close to one stop" shop. We STILL need to post feeds and set up listing accounts AND we are pointing them ALL to BREEZY. The Google and HIRETUAL integrations are phenomenal.
COMMUNICATIONS
Internally having our conversations AND externally scheduling and engaging the candidates ALL IN ONE PLACE. NO MORE EMAIL CLUTTER. NO MORE BACK AND FORTH EXCUSES. Just a SINGLE source of TRUTH holding us ALL accountable to the candidate and each other.

Contras: Because we use BREEZY a MINIMUM of like 3 hours of our day - AND - it is in the cloud - there CAN be some slow times. These slow times have NOTHING to do with BREEZY and EVERYTHING to do with normal Internet traffic times. The Breezy DevOps teams are always working on new features, and SUPER responsive to requests. We have made several and will make more, AND YET, out of the "cloud" box - there is nothing to really state as a CON. I would advise against their Video Calling at this time - coming from my background at Cisco Systems - I am hyper partial to WebEx and Zoom calls. Breezy team are working on evolving the calendaring and video calling components though.

• Publicado el 13/3/2020
Rory S.
CIO
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/11/2019

"Fantastic product, especially for the price"

Comentarios: Breezy seems to do a very good job with distributing the job postings and generating candidates. The user interface is very intuitive and there's a ton of built-in functionality such as questionnaires, interview/meeting scheduling, electronic signatures and more.

Puntos a favor: Virtually all of the functionality you would come to expect from an ATS can be found in Breezy and at a price much lower than some of the leading competitors.

Contras: They can't provide an SSL certificate if you use your own subdomain (e.g. careers.yoursite.com) so it is not delivered via HTTPS (you'd have to use the default URL, which would be something like your-site.breezy.hr instead), and not everything as configurable as I'd like (e.g. user roles). There's also very limited custom reporting, but the standard reports are nice at least.

Vicki T.
Marketing & Operations Technology
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/11/2019

"BEST Customer Service, MOST RESPONSIVE Team"

Comentarios: 100% satisfied. This entire company has a "can-do" attitude. No challenge is brushed off as not important. Everyone at Breezy seems to work as a team with each customer being the central focus. This is just so very unique, and it makes the entire process feel like you have a very smart expert right at the desk next to you. Creative, brilliant people, those Breezy folk are!

Puntos a favor: Fabulous on-demand customer care is always there to answer questions and take input on feature enhancements. They CARE! So UNIQUE in the software industry.

Contras: Breezy is best suited for a small to medium-sized business doing in-house recruiting. We are a boutique recruiting firm, and while the system works like a charm, we need to also interface with a proposal system and a CRM, and that is not how it is intended.

Scott E.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/6/2016

"Great easy ATS"

Comentarios: I tried Breezy HR after stumbling upon them in Product Hunt, and I'm glad I did. I used to use Workable at a former employer, but I was starting my own recruiting company and wanted to start off with a solid free trial. Workable offers one, but Breezy offers a completely free posting forever, so we figured we could start with that! We quickly got some applicants, and found the process with adding people from LinkedIn and moving them through the pipeline to be very easy. Support is also readily available, and the prices are better than for Workable. As the tiers go up and we needed larger and larger amounts of job postings, Breezy HR stays much more affordable than Workable, and as far as I'm concerned it's basically the same product. The tagging of people, managing them through the pipeline, taking notes on them etc are all essentially the same. I can't really remember using anything differently in Workable, but to be fair I haven't used it in a year or so.

Puntos a favor: I like how simple it is to syndicate out to dozens of job boards. That's the main purpose for us, and it works pretty well. It also has a nice and easy to use Kanban interface which we have grown used to from our opportunities and task pages. I also really like their Chrome extension which allows us to easily add someone to Breezy from LinkedIn. Somehow Workable doesn't offer this, and it's a life saver in terms of monitoring who you messaged and who you didn't.

Contras: The support is a little lacking, but not in the quality. They use Intercom and I learned from Outreach.io when they switched from the Live Chat interface to support tickets that they had found live chat actually slows interactions for support. I found this to be true with Breezy as I ask a question, they get back at some point later when I'm not there, then I answer much later etc etc. It's a lot of back and forth that's very slow, and I think support tickets would help manage this better than a live chat where it's easy to ask really quick questions and go back and forth for awhile. My only other gripe is integration. I'm making the leap to SFDC, and Breezy only seems to integrate with things via Zapier. Workable is the same. It's not a deal breaker, but a nice SFDC integration would be amazing since we're already paying for the software. I have been looking at alternative ATS's that sync with SFDC just to make my life easier.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Breezy HR el 28/6/2016

Thanks Scott.

Great to be working with you.

• Publicado el 28/6/2016