Opiniones de Pulseway

Sobre Pulseway

Pulseway es una galardonada plataforma de gestión de TI que te ofrece control total sobre todo lo relacionado con TI.

Descubre más sobre Pulseway

Our users never complain that our anti-virus software is causing their systems to slowdown or become un-useable. Oh and the Pulseway mobile app is revolutionary.

Contras:

Some missing features when we started to use but it has evolved a lot.

Valoraciones de Pulseway

4.5
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.0/10

Pulseway tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 173 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Pulseway antes?

Filtrar opiniones (173)

Corey
Corey
IT Administrator en EE. UU.
Muebles, 201-500 empleados

Low Cost RMM with Great Value

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We transitioned from Labtech automate to pulseway and it's been remarkably simple to switch. The cost savings and what I find to be superior scripting automation has made pulseway my favorite RMM to date.

Cost Ability to Deploy from local servers Remote Powershell/Command Prompt is a life saver The scheduled execution of Powershell/Batch Scripts Easily control windows updates

Contras:

No remote access for Mac OS The biggest con is that functions are split between the web interface, the Pulseway Remote Desktop app, and the Pulseway dashboard app, for example, you can only chat a user from the web interface and not directly from the remote desktop application, or you can only configure the customers pulseway monitor configuration from the Dashboard application.

Lourenco
CEO en Sudáfrica

ICT Empire review on Pulseway

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall im happy - looked at other RMM providers and so far im happy to stick with Pulseway.

Easy to Implement and easy to use - very nice and clean GUI. Patch management is great - the other extra features look amazing and will be trying those soon. Security - after reading the Security Policy white papers - i feel more at ease that my clients data is secure. What i love most is the fact that the Pulseway team are all ears - always keen to hear what their clients want and need - Also the fact that they are continuously updating/upgrading and adding new features.

Contras:

No real cons at the moment - they are always keen to assist if i have any issues, which i haven't really had yet. I would like to have ESET integrated into Pulseway - but they are looking into that.

Rex
Rex
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

A Low Cost Option with Everything!

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: For the price, you have workarounds. It does havea learning curve, and will take you time to get used to the way Pulseway does things. Sometimes its seems wacky the way things work. They offer decent support and most questions get resolved. Good think is they are always fixing issues, and updating the features. Saving money with Pulseway was our draw to it. Very happy with the way it offers many of the features in solutions costing 5 times the price. No commitment, no contract pricing let us play with it and decide without worry. Enjoy the professional layout.

It does take time to learn. It has many features, many modules and lots to offer. The price is the draw to Pulseway, as it is much cheaper than the leader in the RMM and MSP industry. They offer full managed support for servers, which if your an MSP, you will see the value there. The cost per server is low enough to make it profitable and give you access to network and server engineers at a low cost. The sales and marketing feature has lots of potential. The dashboard feature for systems is one the best.

Contras:

Workflow and process flow is confusing. Needs a better one dashboard solution for everything and not having to jump to differnet modules. The integrated help desk, has issues and needs better integration with the RMM. Overall it needs a better workflow process.

Paul
President en EE. UU.

Premium RMM at Great Cost

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Pulseway is a great RMM tool, and with the introduction of third party patch management I think they have the opportunity to become one of the best platforms on the market in features, ease of use and cost. Support requests were generally answered quickly, the setup and deployment was easy and the use of the platform was easy to learn. This is a great platform.

This RMM platform is incredibly easy to use and setup. Offering silent install of the agent, the ability to lock out the agent from users making changes and from our experience it used little system resources. The RMM comes with it's own integrated remote access tool which allows for seamless remote connection to client endpoints, as well as integrated remote command line tools and remote Powershell right in the dashboard, making it easy to perform tasks without interrupting users. Built in scripting with multiple predefined scripts was a plus, but the ability to custom create and deploy scripts to the dashboard was a huge benefit, especially when remote installing third party software and tools. The dashboard design is modern, the support agent can be branded to your company, and users can request support right from the quicklaunch icon. Additionally, the remote chat feature allows for communicating with a logged in user without having to remote connect to the endpoint, making it easy to give a user a heads up if you need to connect or reboot their machine. Overall the Pulseway RMM product is worth taking a look at for any MSP interested in getting premium features as half (or less) of the cost of the other guys, without compromising on ease of use or support.

Contras:

Third party patch management is just now being rolled out for Pulseway, a feature that many other RMM platforms we reviewed already had in place. We had to use a third party patch management platform to manage non-Microsoft patches. The antivirus integration (for Webroot) doesn't allow management from the dashboard - if you want to add sites or configure policies you have to connect to the Webroot dashboard directly. You can deploy the AV solution from the Pulseway dashboard, but you would have to have already setup the profile for the deployment in Webroot. Pulseway requires a minimum 25 seats - so if you are a small MSP or just starting out, you may end up paying for unused seats - however, the price per seat for workstations is one of the lowest I have seen in the industry, so you'd likely still save money over the other platforms.

Dominic
President en EE. UU.

Customizeable and Easy

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: All tickets or issues i had with the software were fixed in a timely manner. Pulseway has also been adding features at a steady rate.

The interface is very intuitive and customizable. It was also very easy to setup, not like other RMMs.

Contras:

I used to not like that the PSA would not talk to the RMM. However slowly that has been integrated.

Gustavo
CEO en Brasil
Seguridad informática y de redes, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The flagship of our company

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We use the tool for most of our daily tasks such as remote access, alert management on items relevant to the administration of the IT environment, automation workflow for various problem solutions and kaspersky antivirus management, integrated into the complete solution itself.

Ease of use and implementation. Integration with Zendesk and Slack, plus integrated kaspersky antivirus.

Contras:

Add ons Network Monitoring and Cloud Backup are very expensive when converting to our local currency

Sean
Lead Tech en EE. UU.

Amazing Product

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very Positive, Between Tech Supports Fast respond time, and Sales Rep checking in and letting me know personally of new features

Very Fast and Reliable Product. this product and made it 100 times easier to monitor and responded to failures within minutes rather than the end user calling hours after a problem has arrived. This product is has endless features and endless customization for automation.

Contras:

1 update to fix Web viewing of server backups took a long time to fix ( this is now working and flawless), and does not support Legacy OS (Server 2008, Server 2003) but it is a good thing to move forward.

Luis
CEO en Portugal
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Excelent Solution

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very easy to manage all our customers main systems.

The mobile APP is excellent and the easy of usage

Contras:

Some missing features when we started to use but it has evolved a lot. Currently just the need of a delayed restart of a server would be perfect!

Eric
Self employed systems and network administrator en Bélgica
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

I did it the Pulseway

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My clients have a good overview of their inventory. Updating windows is effortless.

easy to use and to deploy. Good reporting functionality. Patching and monitoring is super!

Contras:

The PSA functionality is too much. It would be easier to select which modules you actually need. The remote desktop feature is very limited in comparison to Teamviewer. It would be nice to have a dutch translation.

james
CEO en Senegal

It really makes IT heroes

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I'm able to assist my customers without needing to move to their office. For critical incidents, events, I'm alerted.

Accessible on web and mobile, you can see at a glance you managed endpoints and have a total control on them.

Contras:

I seen no cons even though some small improvements could be added

Jacob Dahl
IT operation manager en Dinamarca
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A toolbox that makes maintaining hundreds of systems easy

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: After spending a lot of time monitoring and maintaining systems (both Windows servers, Workstations and Linux servers), Pulseway has proven that the time spend building the right policy and groups is well spend. its easy to monitor whatever we chose.
Also it's super cool, to be able to call a costumer, almost at the same time a notification pops up, to tell them, that we are aware of the problem. Even if we are out of the office, we can do some of the maintenance via the phone app
Pulseway is a tool, that helps our helpdesk and maintenance save time

The ease of use The way its posible to use our own scripts in maintenance The installation proces The user and group setup The policy setup The repporting feature The feature to use kaspersky, and get notifications via Pulseway app or dashboard The dashboard used as an info monitor in our Helpdesk, so we are aware of any issues, in a matter of a few minutes Patching servers is super easy

Contras:

in older versions, the user handeling wasnt that great - but after version 6.X, this has become very easy to use We did have some issues regarding users that was able to see all tags or script - I guess this has been corrected now

Colter
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 51-200 empleados

Review

4.0 hace 2 años

The user interface and mobile app features

Contras:

The remote control program organization is weird. We ended up removing policies just so we could organize the clients how we wanted to. The file transfer for remote control sessions is horrible. You can't sort or manage files, you can't type a directory path, you can't send directories.

Stephen
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

Outstanding

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have never experienced such good support, from presales questions, onboarding, and support, to help me work through implementing solutions for my unique needs. I feel lucky I found this solution.

Pulseway has exceeded my expectation. It is managing all of our distributed computers. Even more impressive has been the customer support. My initial Product Specialist, Customer Success Manager, IT trainer, everyone, has been fantastic. I don’t have a memory of working with a company where every person has been so helpful and capable. Your product has been an excellent solution for our needs and your team is fantastic. Thanks for everything.

Contras:

None at this time. Plus, regular updates keep adding great feratures.

IT Analyst en EE. UU.

AWESOME Software for Server Monitoring

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Easy server monitoring from the Pulseway Phone App. Custom alerts to ensure servers are functioning properly on a daily basis.

Very affordable for the services provided. We installed this on about 20 critical servers to monitor their status. We would receive real-time updates as soon as the server went offline. When we would get offline alerts for all servers, we new immediately this was possibly a power outage and we would work quickly to safely turn off the monitors. Also allowed to add access to specific modules such as SQL queries or Active Directory. The Active Directory module is great for anyone that manages user accounts. Often times if we were in a meeting or out of the office, we could easily unlock users, reset passwords, etc from the mobile application. It is very easy to install and the interface is very straight forward. Allows you to have many options for specific alerts (when the server goes offline, when storage space is being maxed out, unauthorized logins, etc).

Contras:

There wasn't anything I did not like about this product. I highly recommend this to be added to any organization with critical servers.

Thor
IT Administrator en Canadá

My review

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I really like Pulseway. The company has great ideas they just need to keep up with technology. We should be seeing a monitor for NAS devices by now. Make it control printers. Cloud printing would be so much more useful to me than 3rd party patching. I don't know why this 3rd party patching is getting so much attention, I find it quite useless.

I like the fact that I can do most of my repairs without interrupting my clients work. I also like the antivirus integration.

Contras:

The PSA is terrible, we are not going to continue using it. I wish there was more antivirus choices. I hope the dashboard will eventually provide more useful information such as the asset info panel, it doesn't provide enough info.

Bart
Systems Administrator en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Pulseway makes my life easier

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Pulseway helps me take care of IT needs of a small non-profit. It's just the right size for what I need to do to maintain their environment. The support staff is very responsive and are always eager to help solve problems I may have, or teach me how to use the new features.

I love the mobile app. It's the highlight of the service. It is well laid out, all functions are easily accessible and being able to execute scripts on the go is very convenient.

Contras:

Does not have all of the features that other RMM tools have, but it's getting there. It's a constantly improving product, with new features added on regular basis.

Stephen
Director of IT en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 201-500 empleados

How we use Pulseway

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It's so incredibly useful. I turns long overnight procedures into playing with your phone on the couch. It would take me around 2x 8 hour overnight shifts to properly run updates all the machines, now its all done from my couch as the wife and I watch TV together. Just fantastic!

It visually offers you the information you are looking for in an easy to read and intuitively presented manner. It saves me hours a week, days every month and at least a month every year to simply allow me to keep my workstations working optimally. A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. Pulseway makes my links stronger!

Contras:

The leg work needed to set up correctly. Manually setting each PC to Wake on LAN, Name changes, Writing scripts, etc... Sometimes I feel that this product is really 3 in one. However the cohesion of it all is broken. I don't often use the remote software, relying heavily on Microsoft RDP. Or simply just walking to their location. If the remote option was in the same space I would find the CPU or the Updates, than I would utilize it more. Same with Webroot, my antivirus, I find myself using the Pulseway to install the software on other's PCs, however I lack in utilizing the full benefits because of the many steps needed to.

Giulio
IT Manager en Australia
Comercio mayorista, 201-500 empleados

Great Software

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The support provided by Pulseway has been excellent and they are very keen to make sure you get the most out of the software.

Pulseway was very easy to deploy and provides excellent overview of all assets being monitored. The ability to remotely check the status of servers or workstations, restart services and set alerts for common tasks is excellent.

Contras:

The reporting feature is OK but could be a little more flexible with the types of reports produced.

Henk
Director d3st1ny IT Solutions en Australia

Director D3st1ny IT Solutions

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are managing a server fleet and there are many things to like about Pulseway:
Proactive, quick access, great overview/monitoring. We are on the road a lot and having all the access you need (reboot, disable user, you name it) on your phone has made out life much easier. Our response times have improved dramatically.

great dashboard and access from you mobile.

Contras:

we haven't found one, but it would be great to have similar application on your desktop that having it on you phone.

Nathan
CEO en EE. UU.

Overwhleming Potential

4.0 hace 4 años

the overall wealth of information presented to you from a dashboard standpoint, as well as some of the 3rd party integrations is incredible, the ability for this to be a one-stop shop is there for sure but it still needs refinement

Contras:

the RDP feature is very de-centralized (3 separate apps), no RDP support for mobile devices, no native mgmt app for OSX, a lot of the integrated features like software removal, updates etc, fail or dont uninstall as with the native Windows uninstall feature, native ADD/REMOVE AD features are also lacking

Scott
Partner en EE. UU.

Best Monitoring Package on The Planet

5.0 hace 4 años

The ability for our team to effectively monitor all of our mission critical servers and resources. In addition, the ability for us to take corrective actions from our mobile devices is of great benefit. I'm not sure there really is a true competitor or replacement for this in the industry.

Contras:

We really have nothing negative to say about the product.

Yehuda
CEO en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Great RMM PSA (though needs some improvements to make it the perfect software)

4.0 hace 4 años

RMM features work well I love the remote CMD and remote PS, batches are great too.

Contras:

can't remote to 2 screens at a time, remote connections freeze and drop sometimes, no reconnect on reboot, no alternative remote option, no bitdefender AV option, no remote from android app, New information entries are not possible within a ticket creation (-first need to go back and create the item/product/client/.....) would like to have a MSI repository to install files on client machines via scripts.

Martin
RU
Fuente: GetApp

Excellent Product

5.0 hace 6 años

Pulseway is an excellent product for me, as I travel between different clients, I know I will get alerts on my phone or tablet immediately so That I can deal with the problem whilst out and about without having to be tied to a desk. A massive amount of configuration available to help you capture virtually any alert situation.

Dwayne
IT Administrator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

Small Business Review

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Detailed system status. Software inventory. Update status messages. Backup for remote access.

Gives an abundance of end client information in an easy and (somewhat) intuitive interface. OS and software inventory are very useful.

Contras:

- Although not a big problem, I noticed that with the new version, renaming can only be done on the machine itself or by using the Pulseway Dashboard. Moving to a different group can only be done on the machine itself or the WebApp. -

Jacob
Member of Advisory Board en Dinamarca
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

No bull shit , event based server/node monitorering solution

5.0 hace 4 años

Easy to setup low cost dashboard and app Pulseway are accessible , we use that dashboard app to get events to use in our overall dashboard

Contras:

Dashboard app lacks customization options i miss a list of all events instead of the marquee in the buttom. Server events is decentralized configured