Opiniones de MoreApp Forms

• En general
    4.9/5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre MoreApp Forms

¡Crea formularios profesionales, inteligentes y fuera de línea para inspecciones, órdenes de trabajo o encuestas en solo unos minutos!

Descubre más sobre MoreApp Forms

Mostrando 9 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Michael H.
IT Procurement & Management
Construcción, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/9/2016

"With MoreApp you can do it all in one app!"

Comentarios: Since we have started using MoreApp at our company, we were able to increase the efficiency of our daily work processes. Gone are the days of retyping and mistyping important information. We use MoreApp for several different purposes; tracking worked hours, reserving meeting rooms, inspecting offices, handle customer orders & contracts, and many more. Our employees and customers really appreciate the extent to which MoreApp has simplified tedious tasks, giving everyone more time to focus on the most important activities. Once information is taken down in MoreApp it immediately ends up in the right places in our IT-Systems. This is only possible because MoreApp's API is completely free an can be integrated in any CRM, ERP, or other Software. MoreApp is a great tool for any company that is looking to take the next step towards digitalisation and i can only recommend it.

Puntos a favor: API integration
Perfect customer service
Seamingly endless amounts of Widgets
The ability to capture signatures
Easy to use
Flexible

Contras: To be honest i can't think of any aspect that i don't like.

Hendrik V.
Product manager
Materiales de construcción, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/10/2016

"Amazing work order app"

Comentarios: We started using it a year ago and already in few weeks we saw improvements in our work processes. In the start, we used MoreApp forms for work orders only, but we are constantly trying to move all our forms to the cloud. It saves times and makes work definitely more efficient. I also see increasing demand in digital form solution from our customers. Good for any type of form, creating the forms is easy and filling them in and no need for retyping or delivering the forms, saves us about two hours per employee.

Puntos a favor: - Easy to make and edit forms

• Publicado el 13/10/2016
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer
13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/5/2018

"Its just amazing how i am able to achieve quite a lot using this one app"

Comentarios: I was able to do much using this one software.

Puntos a favor: Besides being affordable, I am able to easily create and manage my forms by the help of this Application

Contras: I am yet to capture any thing negative with the software. My experiences so far have been good, and it is worth recommending to a friend

• Publicado el 7/5/2018
Olivier S.
Innovation
2-10 empleados

"Build my own forms"

Comentarios: The best thing is that you can build your own forms. I made my order forms exactly how I want them to be. The pay-per-use pricing is really fair. You can test it for free up to 100 forms a month!

Puntos a favor: The ease of use of the Form Builder. Once you want to change a form, the change is live in the app right away. The export possibilities are there too: PDF, Excel and Word!

Contras: Once you want to add a plug-in from the MoreApp Marketplace it get's a bit hard. But the video's on the Academy page helped me to install the Instruction plug-in to create a workflow with my digital forms.

Wanda T.
Secretary
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/9/2016

"Great digital forms apps! "

Comentarios: Before using MoreApp for all the forms; I had many drawers filled with forms that were most of the time not organized. After MoreApp I have access to all the forms right from my phone; there's no need to spend hours looking for 1 form in all your files. Also, the form builder is very easy to use; they provide you with instructional videos and if you still have any questions they are very friendly via the live chat. Since it is all digital, we spend no unnecessary money on paper which is a win/win for everyone.

Puntos a favor: The easy to use format alongside the accessibility to all my forms from any device. Also being able to contribute to the environment by not having to use paper forms.

Contras: At first, the features can be overwhelming if you don't know what you're doing, but the instructional videos show how easy it really is.

Fernando G.
Construcción, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/9/2016

"Flexible and Easy to use!"

Comentarios: I have 10 technicians filling out work orders and inspection forms on the field with MoreApp. I chose MoreApp because I found very easy to build/manage my forms and it was perfect for our budget. Also, their support center is always ready to help me.

Puntos a favor: pricing model, flexible, support

Robin V.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 13-50 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 7/9/2016

"Perfect for our HR forms"

Comentarios: We use MoreApp for various HR related forms. Such as: new employee, expenses and such. Setting up the forms is really easy using the form builder. We've integrated MoreApp so that the PDF reports are automatically sent to our HR department.

Rainar V.
Sales manager
Consultoría de gestión, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/9/2016

"Amazing digital forms app for daily use"

Comentarios: Exactly what I need! MoreApp offers an amazing product - I can build and design my own forms with Form builder, send instructions to my workers, use rules, signatures, photos, and pin my location. After filling in the form I can get an email notification and all the data is in excel.

Puntos a favor: Their Form Builder and the app. And of course their amazing customer support, who answered all my questions.

Bas M.
    Sin valoración

"Great and useful app"

Comentarios: I use this app for my declarations at work and I am really content with the usability and ease of use. It's really easy and hassle-free.