With MoreApp you can do it all in one app!

Publicado el 8/9/2016
Michael H.
IT Procurement & Management
Construcción, 201-500 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Since we have started using MoreApp at our company, we were able to increase the efficiency of our daily work processes. Gone are the days of retyping and mistyping important information. We use MoreApp for several different purposes; tracking worked hours, reserving meeting rooms, inspecting offices, handle customer orders & contracts, and many more. Our employees and customers really appreciate the extent to which MoreApp has simplified tedious tasks, giving everyone more time to focus on the most important activities. Once information is taken down in MoreApp it immediately ends up in the right places in our IT-Systems. This is only possible because MoreApp's API is completely free an can be integrated in any CRM, ERP, or other Software. MoreApp is a great tool for any company that is looking to take the next step towards digitalisation and i can only recommend it.

Puntos a favor: API integration
Perfect customer service
Seamingly endless amounts of Widgets
The ability to capture signatures
Easy to use
Flexible

Contras: To be honest i can't think of any aspect that i don't like.

Amazing work order app

Publicado el 13/10/2016
Hendrik V.
Product manager
Materiales de construcción, 201-500 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We started using it a year ago and already in few weeks we saw improvements in our work processes. In the start, we used MoreApp forms for work orders only, but we are constantly trying to move all our forms to the cloud. It saves times and makes work definitely more efficient. I also see increasing demand in digital form solution from our customers. Good for any type of form, creating the forms is easy and filling them in and no need for retyping or delivering the forms, saves us about two hours per employee.

Puntos a favor: - Easy to make and edit forms

Olivier S.
Innovation
2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: The best thing is that you can build your own forms. I made my order forms exactly how I want them to be. The pay-per-use pricing is really fair. You can test it for free up to 100 forms a month!

Puntos a favor: The ease of use of the Form Builder. Once you want to change a form, the change is live in the app right away. The export possibilities are there too: PDF, Excel and Word!

Contras: Once you want to add a plug-in from the MoreApp Marketplace it get's a bit hard. But the video's on the Academy page helped me to install the Instruction plug-in to create a workflow with my digital forms.

Great digital forms apps!

Wanda T.
Secretary
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Before using MoreApp for all the forms; I had many drawers filled with forms that were most of the time not organized. After MoreApp I have access to all the forms right from my phone; there's no need to spend hours looking for 1 form in all your files. Also, the form builder is very easy to use; they provide you with instructional videos and if you still have any questions they are very friendly via the live chat. Since it is all digital, we spend no unnecessary money on paper which is a win/win for everyone.

Puntos a favor: The easy to use format alongside the accessibility to all my forms from any device. Also being able to contribute to the environment by not having to use paper forms.

Contras: At first, the features can be overwhelming if you don't know what you're doing, but the instructional videos show how easy it really is.

Flexible and Easy to use!

Fernando G.
Construcción, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I have 10 technicians filling out work orders and inspection forms on the field with MoreApp. I chose MoreApp because I found very easy to build/manage my forms and it was perfect for our budget. Also, their support center is always ready to help me.

Puntos a favor: pricing model, flexible, support

Perfect for our HR forms

Robin V.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We use MoreApp for various HR related forms. Such as: new employee, expenses and such. Setting up the forms is really easy using the form builder. We've integrated MoreApp so that the PDF reports are automatically sent to our HR department.

Amazing digital forms app for daily use

Publicado el 8/9/2016
Rainar V.
Sales manager
Consultoría de gestión, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Exactly what I need! MoreApp offers an amazing product - I can build and design my own forms with Form builder, send instructions to my workers, use rules, signatures, photos, and pin my location. After filling in the form I can get an email notification and all the data is in excel.

Puntos a favor: Their Form Builder and the app. And of course their amazing customer support, who answered all my questions.

Its just amazing how i am able to achieve quite a lot using this one app

Publicado el 7/5/2018
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer
13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I was able to do much using this one software.

Puntos a favor: Besides being affordable, I am able to easily create and manage my forms by the help of this Application

Contras: I am yet to capture any thing negative with the software. My experiences so far have been good, and it is worth recommending to a friend

Great and useful app

Bas M.
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: I use this app for my declarations at work and I am really content with the usability and ease of use. It's really easy and hassle-free.