Opiniones de Logikcull

4.6 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.9 /5

Sobre Logikcull

Logikcull.com es un descubrimiento instantáneo para los equipos legales modernos.

Descubre más sobre Logikcull

Mostrando 269 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Andrew H.
Senior Vice President, Technology
Investigación, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/6/2019

"Very easy to use and instant setup"

Comentarios: We do not normally have any regular eDiscovery needs, so we have never invested in any long-term eDiscovery software. However, when we are hit with the need, we often wished we would have an easy-to-use, reasonably priced eDiscovery platform to use to help us sort through our emails. Along came Logikcull, which perfectly fit into this niche for us. Everything about it was easy for us. The sales process was easy, the set up was instantaneous, and its UI was very intuitive. They also have a very helpful Help section and a very friendly and proactive customer support team that will help with any question. For a firm like us that only has an ad hoc need for eDiscovery, Logikcull fit the bill perfectly.

Puntos a favor: Logikcull can be instantly set up, is easy-to-use, and has an easy pay-as-you-go plan that allows firms like us, who do no not normally need eDiscovery software, to instantly jump in and start using it whenever we have an hoc eDiscovery need.

Contras: There was not really anything that I didn't like about Logikcull.

• Publicado el 28/6/2019
Scott H.
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/2/2020

"Very Good Cloud Base Document Review and Production Platform"

Comentarios: Our review and production process has been streamlined with Logikcull. It used to be clunky and all over the place, multiple people reviewing documents and trying to organize a production by hand or using much more expensive Relativity hosting and days of learning how to use it for new users. Now we upload, new users learn how to review in minutes, and we produced quickly and easily.

Puntos a favor: The level of control provided by the designers is much better than similar platforms I have used in the past. Being able to upload documents myself, quickly review at my own pace, and then output them quickly and easily with very customizable parameters makes this the easy choice for my office. And if I run into a question, customer service is there quickly to answer them.

Contras: Pricing is good for medium and large projects, but doesn't make sense for smaller projects. I often have small projects that would benefit from Logikcull's ease of use but can't justify the cost to cash-strapped clients. Luckily, doing those by hand the old fashioned way doesn't take long.

• Publicado el 20/2/2020
Katharine F.
Associate
  • Publicado el 16/5/2017

"Usually user friendly, but also frustratingly slow."

Puntos a favor: The most used features - reviewing, tagging, and simple searches are very easy and user friendly and not a lot of training is necessary to get started reviewing docs.

Contras: it is incredibly slow. Everything loads slowly, it is hard to quickly flip through documents, and the process for downloading is also frustrating. If you want to download a group of documents, some with bates stamps and some without (i.e. a batch with docs we produced and docs that were produced to us), the system refuses to do that, and, at times, it downloads each document into its own separate folder which is a huge pain when trying to quickly download and use a group of documents.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Logikcull el 19/5/2017

Katharine,

Thanks so much for your review. You likely experienced some slowness in the days leading up to our regularly scheduled 24-hour maintenance window. During that time, we completed Logikcull's migration to Amazon Web Services, which gives the platform the processing horsepower, scalability and speed it needs to service several thousand users across the globe.

It's also important to point out that, unlike other e-discovery technologies, Logikcull automates more than 3,000 critical processing steps when data is ingested. This is necessary to ensure the integrity of the data, which is one of the main reasons why customers come to us: because they want to be sure they have a complete picture of the entire evidentiary universe. These front-end steps, such as metadata indexing and preservation, OCRing, imaging, virus scanning, etc., also speed up back-end processes, such as creating productions that can be outputted in essentially any format.

Leah A.
  • Publicado el 15/7/2020

"Fantastic and Flexible platform for document review"

Comentarios: We have realized much higher paralegal document review. Particularly with large volume email production.

Puntos a favor: Our paralegal team has been testing various e-discovery review platforms for the past year. We are a boutique firm and needed something with flexible pricing that we could tailor to our unique needs. This software is easy to learn and implement and the pricing structure is transparent and communicated well. Following multiple attempts to try other software this was the clear winner.

Contras: We have not encountered any cons to this software which is amazing.

• Publicado el 15/7/2020
Michael D.
Práctica de la abogacía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/1/2020

"Logikcull is the easiest document management program I have used"

Comentarios: I will likely never use another document management software program.

Puntos a favor: Logikcull make uploading and document review so easy. I have used other programs that required user intervention to match meta-data fields during upload. I can't say enough about the automation of the upload process. The search, review and tagging process is also so much easier.

Contras: The learning curve on preparing a production/download took some time, but their customer service is always right there to help.

Amanda K.
Legal Administrator
Servicios, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 1/6/2020

"Logikcull is a great tool for in-house review"

Comentarios: This tool has allowed us to keep a lot more projects in-house, and our outside attorneys have been very receptive to using it. Our in-house attorneys appreciate how quick and easy it is to use.

Puntos a favor: The ease of use is probably the number one feature. It is very intuitive and easy to navigate. The search boxes are very clear, it's easy to filter down to the data you want to review. And when you get to the data you want, the tagging and review is super clean. Creating projects and adding and removing users is also very easy.

Contras: There are a few small items that are not as helpful, like not being able to customize batch documents for review (no easy way to mark a batch complete, assign it to someone, etc.). And sometimes we have difficulty producing in PDF as a combined document, instead of separate documents, which some of our regulators prefer.

• Publicado el 1/6/2020
Kimberly H.
Legal Operations Manager
Banca, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/7/2020

"South State Bank Review by Kimberly Hamilton"

Comentarios: Overall, my experience has been positive. I don't get to use it very much because of budget constraints, but I it has streamlined the review of emails for litigation cases. I hope to be able to use it for email review in response to subpoenas in the near future. The deduping feature is a necessity when reviewing emails. Also, I love the reporting feature and the many different ways to view information on a search. There are a good many filters to reduce the search to the most relevant documents. Logikcull is a great product.

Puntos a favor: the deduping feature is the best feature in my opinion

Contras: I don't know how to save my place when reviewing emails. If I have to logout during a review, I have to find my place again. There may be some way to "book mark" the place, but I don't know of it.

• Publicado el 17/7/2020
Jarom H.
Associate

"Easy, slick doc review"

Comentarios: We use Logikcull for large-scale doc review. I can't talk about the admin end, but the user end has been very smooth. We've enjoyed it immensely.

Puntos a favor: Logikcull has made doc review so much easier. No more VPN's, no more loading times. You just log in, and start reviewing within seconds.

Contras: Sometimes, Logikcull does not play nice with Chrome (longer loading times, etc.) However, I contacted the team and within minutes they had a workaround for me. Very fast customer service.

Yanina Z.
Associate Attorney
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados

"Great, efficient product."

Comentarios: I am a big fan of this product, and have told several of my friends to try it out.

Puntos a favor: Before using Logickull, I had not worked with e-discovery. I had no clue what I was doing. I came across it while trying to figure out an easy system to get through my huge discovery project. This software made everything so much easier.

Contras: Once in a while, it slows down, and you need to log off and back in to get back to the normal pace.

John B.
attorney
Práctica de la abogacía, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/3/2020

"logikcull is ok"

Comentarios: good, but not the best for newbies

Puntos a favor: Quick and easy to load data and start review.

Contras: support and guidance needs upgrade, and navigation needs to be improved.

• Publicado el 5/3/2020
Joshua S.
Práctica de la abogacía, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/11/2016

"Logikcull: Fairly good, still needs some work"

Comentarios: Logikcull is a web-based document review program, designed for human reviewers to sift through documents (as opposed to the new wave that are extremely automated). Many of the features of the program are fairly standard for this field: It imports documents (in my case, PST files from Outlook), scans them for duplicates, OCRs documents that don't already have machine-readable text, & allows the review manager to run boolean searches on the documents to weed out obviously non-responsive documents, set up tags, & parcel out sets to reviewers who then read through the documents & tag them according to the review protocol. I've used a number of different doc review programs over the course of about a decade, some using locally-installed software, some run through web browsers. Logikcull seems to be well put together & as capable as most. My personal opinion is that automated review software is the way to go in the future (I regret the effect this will have on reviewers' incomes, but reviewing is a terrible job to have to endure, & honestly, software with some human management can probably avoid human errors & reduce the amount of manpower required to produce a good set of documents) so Logikcull isn't where it needs to be. In addition, there are some glitches: You can't review too fast, because you must wait for each tag a reviewer codes to be saved before doing the next one. Tags can be assigned colors, but the colors glitch back to their defaults for no clear reason all the time, making this rather useless. Tags can't be renamed, & organization is frustratingly limited. The interface is attractive (not that anything wouldn't be compared to, say, Kroll) but 'fat' -- It takes up a lot of screen space, & I ultimately had to start using a 40" 4K monitor for comfort. You can't see search term highlighting in the actual document view; it can be accessed, but not conveniently. There is no near-duplicate matching, or assistance in finding single documents that include entire threads to reduce duplicative reviewing. The software doesn't make it easy to see how families & threads are organized, & under some circumstances can become hopelessly fouled up in this regard. If you need to code whole families & threads, it doesn't give you good estimates of project scope. Etc. I have found their support staff to be easily reachable & helpful. They are receptive to feature requests & bug reports, but I haven't noticed any of mine acted upon yet.

Puntos a favor: It's run through a web browser, so no need to install special software. The UI is attractive and easy to understand. It seems to be able to cope with large reviews. There are a lot of different criteria which can be used for boolean searching to pare down the documents into a potentially-responsive pool. Most importantly, the support provided by the company is very responsive; I never have a problem getting someone to answer me, usually very quickly. Uptime is good (though scheduled downtime does occur, rather than the system being designed for five nines uptime).

Contras: The most serious problem is that if you try to tag too quickly, Logikcull can fail to save your work, & can fail silently so that you don't know unless you look for it. This arises when you want to tag a document with more than one tag & check the second tag before the first one has indicated that it has finished saving (which takes a second). This is not good for fast reviewers, as it slows their pace to that of the software's ability to save. Other issues:
* You can't rename tags after they are created, & cannot reorganize them at will
* No identification of near-duplicates
* Boolean searching could be refined in several ways. I appreciate the highly granular options, but I would like some less-granular ones too, like whether an e-mail address appears in any e-mail address field. Also, the ability to use a mixture of handwritten searches and assisted searches using forms (right now the form wipes out the handwritten search).
* Live filters on search results cannot be frozen; If you do a search, & then filter out tagged documents, tagging one of those will knock it out of the filtered results immediately, making this unhelpful for resuming partially completed sets.
* Poor handling of threads and families: Can only view one family in one thread at a time, no combined hierarchical view, serious problems if an e-mail has another e-mail as an attachment. (Thanks, Outlook!)
* Tag custom colors glitch; also not many options
* Very limited names, re: symbols, length

Respuesta de proveedores

por Logikcull el 24/8/2018

Hi Joshua,

we appreciate your candid review, and we agree that automated review is the future of discovery. That¿s why we¿re working hard to build Instant Discovery - where you can start a project in seconds, search documents with Google-like ease, and where all of the risks associated with traditional eDiscovery solutions are eliminated. I trust that since you first began using Logikcull, you¿ve noticed the platform moving quickly in this direction. To address some of your other comments directly, handwritten documents are now searchable on Logikcull and you can also toggle any search between frozen and dynamic, and filter on the ends of threads in Logikcull. And soon, you will be able to rename tags after they are created. Again, we thank you for your great feedback. It is essential to helping us improve the user experience. Our 24/7 support chat is always available to help you in any way possible, or feel free to reach our support team at support@logikcull.com

• Publicado el 11/11/2016
Siobhan D.
Litigation Case Coordinator
  • Publicado el 9/10/2019

"The iPhone of E-Discovery Platforms"

Comentarios: We are a growing firm with a wide variety of technological skills and comfort levels, and Logikcull has been an excellent fit for us. It is apparent that user design and user experience is at the forefront of decision-making at Logikcull. Whereas some platforms are driven by engineers, and others are driven by enterprise, Logikcull is driven by UX designers. There are some trade-offs in terms of customization, file compatibility, and functionality beyond the document production stage, but I have yet to encounter a more intuitive or user-friendly platform. Logikcull's support team is approachable and readily available to answer any typical user questions, which saves us from worrying about increased demands on our IT department. Training resources are also free and readily available -- though the time zone difference from EST to PST can occasionally present challenges. Logikcull's pricing model is another one of its strengths. As we continue to expand usage across the firm, we are not yet in a position to lock ourselves into a contract, so pay-as-you-go per matter pricing, with its predictable low monthly rate, has been a very helpful tool to ease our clients and partners into the not-so-new world of e-discovery costs. Logikcull may not be the most powerful product on the market, but it has been the perfect platform for us as we introduce our clients, partners, attorneys, and support staff to e-discovery technologies and the associated costs and benefits.

Puntos a favor: Extremely intuitive and user-friendly;
Cost-effective for small to medium firms

Contras: File compatibility is limited to standard, Windows-based programs (i.e. Microsoft Office), images, PDF, and PST;
Limited functionality beyond the document production stage;

• Publicado el 9/10/2019
Tom F.
  • Publicado el 7/4/2016

"Very Good Option for Hosted E-Discovery Solution"

Comentarios: This software has a very approachable user interface with a clean, modern look and substantial power on the back end to handle e-discovery projects. It is all browser based and works by providing search results in batches that can be filtered, coded and tagged, including by family structure. I had no problems in accessing the program and it is secure because it is in the cloud. It works well even just doing simple searches, but once you learn more about how to find and manage the results, its power and ability to speed up projects can really shine. It can handle complex searches and uses filters effectively to speed up the process for lawyers or reviewers. The speed is very good and it processes searches quickly. It can use an unlimited number of tags which can be very helpful, but will require protocols for a case with lots of people involved. The production process is fast and fairly simple and creates load files for all the major platforms although some additional output options would be nice if you have complex output requirements. I would like to see additional options regarding processing of privileged material so that you choose to Bates number it, but then not produce it. The initial indexing occurs fairly quickly although unusual file types can sometimes slow it down, but had over 60GB processed and ready in less than 24 hours. The staff is very knowledgeable and responsive, which is helpful, especially at the beginning of using the product. The product is priced to compete well with vendors for serious projects and can easily handle small projects. One issue that can arise, as is true in any per-GB solution, is to try to eliminate useless files before upload so they don't count against your data limits. In addition to the namesake ability to "cull" non-responsive materials (which means they don't show up in later searches), the Company is adding the ability to remove unwanted data which will reduce the storage needed on projects. This is a very competitive e-discovery platform and I would recommend taking a look to see if it is the right fit. It is geared towards firms that will have a number of e-discovery projects (even though it could be used for one off projects) and its benefits will only grow as the users become more proficient with it. It has a base monthly charge, which you can likely pass through, but the advantage is that you can cut out processing costs from e-discovery vendors.

• Publicado el 7/4/2016
Katie L.
Legal Support Manager
  • Publicado el 5/9/2017

"Logikcull saves time and money. The software is intuitive and requires no support from our IT team."

Puntos a favor: I love how easy it is the process and review data. To process data with our old solution, I would need support from the vendor AND our IT team. The processing was very slow and while it did the job, the search/review functionality was limited. With Logikcull, I can process data from anywhere there is a WiFi connection and I do not have to wait for the vendor or IT to get started. Thanks to the filter carousel, I have a ton of information available about the collection as soon as it's done processing. Logikcull essentially takes the first pass at the documents for me!

Contras: Because Logikcull is so efficient and I've revealed (and raved about) its capabilities with my boss, I now do far more discovery work in-house. Definitely not a win for my workload (or stress level sometimes), but the cost-savings are a big win for the Legal department and the company.

• Publicado el 5/9/2017
Jake B.
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/9/2017

"Logikcull is really a revolutionary eDiscovery product. We rely on it now."

Comentarios: Cost-effective and highly efficient document management and production under our control. That last part is huge.

Puntos a favor: Logikcull evolves with our needs and the company is incredibly responsive to suggestions and requests. Most importantly, it's easy to use and doesn't require a hefty investment in learning a confusing interface. It looks like a modern web application because it IS a modern web application that is applied to eDiscovery, which is an industry where UX and UI are often second-class citizens. In short, Logikcull is a huge advance for lawyers who need an everyday solution for document management, robust discovery tools and document production.

Contras: It still lacks some features common to older database-driven eDiscovery applications, but the gap is constantly narrowing.

• Publicado el 1/9/2017
Chris D.
  • Publicado el 29/9/2016

"Conducting a privilege review has never been easier"

Comentarios: We recently had a case where we needed to conduct a privilege review of emails related to our client. Logikcull was the perfect choice for several reasons. 1. We were able to upload the emails and begin reviewing within minutes. We did not need to wait to talk to a project manager or anyone else from Logikcull before we began our project. 2. Logikcull's "Potentially Privilege" QC tag identified many of the emails we were looking for before we even began our review. 3. Other privileged communications were easily identified in bulk using the "Email From Domain" and "Email To Domain" categories. 4. The reviewing attorney is not a "power user" of other document review tools, but was still able to begin his review without having any training sessions with Logikcull. 5. The pricing was simple and straightforward (although I wish it was based on compressed data uploaded, rather than expanded data hosted after processing). 6. We contacted the "Help Desk" with a few technical questions, and we received a response within seconds by using the "Conversations" feature (which opens a chat dialogue). The answers to the questions were saved and were available for reference later during the review. One feature that I wish was more developed in the privilege review context is the ability to generate a privilege log after flagging the privileged documents. While a privilege log can be generated using the "Export to CSV" feature, it would be nice if there was a separate button or option that walked the user through the process of creating a customized privilege log prior to downloading the file. Full disclosure: I consider many of the Logikcull team members to be my friends, but one of the reasons I like them is that they are all passionate about their product and providing excellent service to their customers. They are also passionate about educating people on a grassroots level, and they recently sponsored and participated in an event for the ACEDS Jacksonville Chapter (of which I am the President) where we discussed the "Processing" stage of the EDRM.

• Publicado el 29/9/2016
Jenna B.
Project Assistant
Servicios jurídicos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/5/2017

"Satisfactory, but leaves something to be desired"

Comentarios: Rapid searches, easy tagging, great filters

Puntos a favor: I enjoy the filters available through tagging and the ease of use with tags. I particularly enjoy the e-mail domain filters, that makes it especially easy to sort of privileged documents or locate correspondence. I am a construction litigation legal assistant, so much of what I do is looking for a needle in a haystack when the needle may not even be there. It is a powerful search engine and I was easily able to sort through 15,000 pages of documents to find precisely the information I was looking for. It was one page in those 15,000 pages. It saved me days and days of work.

Contras: I do not believe the de-dupe feature is up to par. I am consistently finding duplicates even within the same page on a search. It has not eased the burden of the dreaded e-mail chain, and I wish there was a better way to filter that out. Moreover, it can be slow to filter through things. I want to be able to click and it pull faster, but that may be a network thing. I also wish there was a form of communication like chat so that I could shoot my attorney messages about a specific document without actually tagging him. When I tag him, he gets an e-mail notification which I know he doesn't care for. I use this software far more than my attorney, and it needs to be as easy as possible to communicate with him and I don't think @-name- is exactly the best.

Tj J.
Legal Administrator
  • Publicado el 21/4/2016

"Logikcull levels the large firm/boutique firm e-Discovery playing field."

Comentarios: Logikcull is extremely user-friendly and relatively easy to use -- even for someone with little to no eDiscovery experience. The more complex features of Logikcull may require an extra tutorial session with Logikcull's support staff to become at ease with the software, but they are very helpful and accommodating. The Help section of the Logikcull site is pretty comprehensive though -- it includes videos and gifs on virtually every feature/scenario, so access to the Logikcull support team is a bonus. Data uploads and downloads process pretty quickly (within minutes) unless you have over 20GBs of data, in which case it may take up to 8 hours. That's brilliant considering all of the data analytics options included with Logikcull's processing. Despite transitioning from a large firm with an eDiscovery/Lit Support department that handled everything, to a smaller firm where I manage the Lit Support, Logikcull enabled me (a novice) to upload/process/analyze almost 100 GB of client data within 24 hours. We were easily able to separate/cull source code and complete a full review of the client's remaining data and create/download a document production with confidentiality designations and Bates numbers to opposing counsel within 1 week. Amazing! After receiving opposing counsel's production, I was also able to easily upload their production data load files for our review. Please note that at this time Logikcull is unable to render Mac files (Pages/Numbers/Keynote) to tifs/pdfs. That will have to be done outside of Logikcull before uploading. However, Logikcull does retain the native Mac files for production purposes. The Mac files were less than 1% of our upload, so it was a non-issue for us, but knowing that tidbit beforehand may be useful to Mac users. So whether you're a large or boutique firm, Logikcull makes e-Discovery expertise cost-effective and accessible to all.

• Publicado el 21/4/2016
Bethany C.
  • Publicado el 14/1/2020

"Logikcull in a Nutshell"

Comentarios: I have had a great experience using Logikcull and we continue using it here at the firm. The support team is incredibly helpful and I have taken several trainings that got my knowledge up to where it is today.

Puntos a favor: What I like most about Logikcull is how you can Bates number your own documents without needing tech support to apply these numbers to your pages. Uploading documents is incredibly easy and makes Logikcull an easy platform to learn how to do eDiscovery. The CSV Reports make it incredibly easy to find documents once they have been downloaded and reviewed. And Logikcull makes it very easy to produce documents to opposing counsel, etc. through the program.

Contras: I wish it was easier to work with the documents for Trial Exhibit production. Logikcull is great for discovery production, but I found it difficult when it came to creating Exhibits for Trial. Also once the documents are downloaded, I wish there was a way to view all the downloaded documents in one PDF instead of searching through the various folders.

Tyler O.
  • Publicado el 31/8/2017

"The Market Standard for eDiscovery"

Comentarios: See review

Puntos a favor: Flexibility, speed, and responsiveness to feature requests. This is software that makes small firms able to compete with the biggest in the business. It also allows firms to customize every aspect of their document production and/or request for documents to opposing parties. Data management is a key to litigating effectively, and Logikcull makes it easy,

Contras: Price needs be decreasing annually, not increasing. Software is getting increasingly competitive and Logikcull needs to respond to the market.

Julliana V.
IT Manager
  • Publicado el 15/6/2020

"Excellent product and outstanding customer support"

Comentarios: We've moved to Logikcull and never looked back. Great product.

Puntos a favor: Logikcull makes uploading, managing, reviewing and producing easy and fast.

Contras: Its email fields character limitation, but Logikcull has plans to address that.

• Publicado el 15/6/2020
Janet C.
Sr. Deputy City Clerk
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/1/2020

"I'd be lost without Logikcull"

Puntos a favor: The Logikcull software enables me to review thousands of emails/documents responsive to public records in a clear, detailed, intuitive manner without the hindrance of manually pulling and reviewing hard copies. My favorite tool is using a search syntax to find duplicate responses. With the click of a button I'm able to reduce my workload once the duplicates are culled.

Contras: I don't have any dislikes of the software, I do dislike the name. I'd prefer it spelled Logicull.

• Publicado el 13/1/2020
Lori H.
Litigation Support Manager
Práctica de la abogacía, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/8/2017

"I've been using Logikcull for about a year now and absolutely love it!"

Comentarios: We are able to more self-sufficiently manage our document reviews on our own timetable and ramp up or down as necessary. The clients save money and our costs are reliable and simple to explain.

Puntos a favor: I love the easy user interface and the fact that we can load, review and produce all on our own. Training my attorneys and staff is a piece of cake! Their customer support is amazing!

Contras: I wish I could delete documents from the database that I don't need so they come out of our storage costs. I'm happy to cull them so I don't see them and they don't appear in my search results, but many times I have huge slugs of complete garbage and I'd love for the client not to have to pay to store that junk.

Brad F.
Systems Administrator
  • Publicado el 1/6/2017

"Logikcull offers the same features of other e-discovery platforms for a fraction of the cost."

Puntos a favor: Easy to use interface. Lots of power search and tagging abilities. Easy upload process. Many out of the box filters are already created for you so you don't have to learn how to use power searches to get most of the functionality.

Contras: Lacks ability to search the body of a document in the previewer for keywords. You instead have to run a keyword search that will search a plain text copy of the document in the same viewer but you can't jump to that section in the original document below easily.

• Publicado el 1/6/2017
William D.
  • Publicado el 22/12/2017

"Great document review system. Very intuitive and easy to use."

Comentarios: By taking the ESI discovery process in-house, we turned a cost center into a revenue center. At the same time, though, we are able to cut our clients costs significantly.

Puntos a favor: This program is so easy we are able to get a team of reviewers going within minutes. What is more, processing documents for production is also very easy. With Logikcull, we were able to bring 95% of our ESI collections/review/production in-house which saves our clients a ton of money.

Contras: From time to time, we discover a bug in the software which can slow down the review process. For example, there is a weird bug: say you are reviewing responsive documents and have your settings on "20 documents per page." Say you get to the 20th document and change the tag from "responsive" to "non-responsive." Instead of disappearing from the set, it remains.

• Publicado el 22/12/2017