Filtrar por:

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre ERPAG

ERPAG es un servicio en la nube de ERP que cubre todos los procesos de negocios para pequeñas y medianas empresas.

Descubre más sobre ERPAG

Mostrando 252 opiniones

Marcelo Z.
Marcelo Z.
R&D en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good ERP to take in consideretion

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

Contras:

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoho Inventory y Cin7

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: I learn about you through Shopify, and I am using them as my business grow.

Bryn H.
Owner en Canadá
Vino y licores, 2-10 empleados

Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Contras:

Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

Alternativas consideradas: QuickBooks Commerce, inFlow Inventory, Katana, ERPNext y Odoo

Razones para elegir ERPAG: We needed a cloud-based package that could be accessed from anywhere. ERPAG fits our needs perfectly.

Software anterior: AccountEdge

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: ERPAG was the only package that met all of our requirements. Job routing, cost accounting, proper sales tax handling - you would think those features would be common across all ERP packages, but most of the competing tools we evaluated had deficiencies that we couldn't overcome.

Eliene V.
Purchase manager en Bélgica
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use and many possiblities how to use

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Nice inventory, purchase and sales management. Many options in managing physical inventory and bills of materials. Lots of own customization posibilities. Nice to have a good integratioin between sales, production, purchasing and inventory.

Contras:

It is sometimes difficult to undo some changes. For the rest, nothing bad discovered.

Chris C.
Artículos de lujo y joyería, 2-10 empleados

ERPAG Lacking Support

1 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Horrible. Their technical support documentation is not updated and I hired a website developer to try to get it to work. The developer did everything he could to get it to integrate only to be finally told "sorry I cannot help you" from ERPAG support. At first I was very excited by what you had to offer. Unfortunately you do not have the tech support necessary to help me resolve the issues of connecting my website to ERPG. My web developer did the following for me:
-Followed their instructions of uninstalling all plugins and testing connectivity.
-Tested their connectivity on a fresh install on a simple shared server.
-Booked a service support call and talk to you via live support.
I have also tested my Woo-commerce integration with their competitors, MRPeasy and Katana, and it was easy for me to do on my own without tech support.

Everything they say they can do. I was super excited about the is software when I found it.

Contras:

The software would not connect to my WooCommerce website.

Joy E.
Founder/CEO en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Love Love Love This software!!!

5 hace 3 meses

Amazing software/database! It seemed daunting at first, but that's the case with me and any new software, but if you can manage Excel, you can manage this! Not only is the database amazing, the customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! I have never experienced a superior level of customer service like this before. The ladies have me spoiled! They know me by name, always sound happy to hear from me even though I know I'm a pain, and they are sooo patient with me and never get frustrated when I need them to repeat something I don't understand. I love this team and the software and will never leave them! xoxo

Contras:

I honestly have found nothing negative about this software, it truly is amazing!

Alternativas consideradas: Katana

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: ERPAG has the capability to do what all the other software I considered offers and more. Not only did it meet the needs of my business in terms of functionality, but it is literally hundreds of dollars cheaper also. It was not easy to find software that had what I was looking for, for my bath and body business, but ERPAG is amazing no matter what industry you're in!

Rafiq M.
Rafiq M.
Sales Manager en Singapur
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great option for small to medium businesses!

4 hace 12 meses

Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting features are easy to use. Software is responsive and even have its own mobile app feature! Great value for companies looking for a functioning MRP software on a tight budget. ERPAG also can sync with xero, although the feature requires you to update manually.

Contras:

So far nothing has made me not like about the software. I would say I would like more people to use this software as the only online help that I can find is on their help website.

Alternativas consideradas: QuickBooks Commerce, Katana y MRPeasy

Razones para elegir ERPAG: ERPAG beats MRPeasy in terms of functionality.

Software anterior: MRPeasy

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: Great Value from ERPAG as compared to the rest.

Bryan L.
Sales Manager en Singapur
Importación y exportación, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great Product with a good price tag

4 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: So far ERPAG has met most or if not all my needs. We will be going live very soon.

Adding additional fields is also possible for our business. Assistance from ERPAG on technical information has been prompt.

Contras:

So far the features are very functional for my company.

Laura E.
Laura E.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

Contras:

This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

Alternativas consideradas: kpi.com Projects y MRPeasy

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: I'm still shopping around, but if I choose to buy it will be because of the price and materials purchasing features.

Zeyad A.
Head of Technology en Egipto
Logística y cadena de suministro, 201-500 empleados

Excellent Customer Support

Comentarios: Warehousing Solutions

Your SW is user friendly and you have excellent Customer Support

Contras:

nothing till now all we did was uploading the data

Kenneth R.
Factory Manager en Noruega
Productos farmacéuticos, 2-10 empleados

Promising and inexpendsive software

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: The customer support is always available and respons very quickly

I like it has a complete range of functionality, time will show when I start using this if I will miss something

Contras:

None that I come up with at this point.

Alternativas consideradas: Dynamics 365

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: Affordable, high functionality and clean look

Steve M.
President & Founder en EE. UU.
Defensa y espacio, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ERP for small manufacturing operations covered

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: ERPAG is helping our company take control of our inventory, work order and job planning, and purchasing activities in combination with other quality management systems.

Very easy to import BOM & vendor data for the hundreds of components that we use in our products. Also very easy to build work orders and purchase orders to help us migrate away from PDF work instructions and excel sheets for POs.

Contras:

Time tracking app for work order costing could be improved. We already use a separate app (Tsheets) for better visibility of our employee time tracking for different projects and it will be tricky to reconcile these different tracking systems. If ERPAG could match Tsheets functionality it would be worth a bit more to us. In general, the ERPAG user interface feels a bit antiquated but functionality is really what we care about so this is just a minor ding.

Alternativas consideradas: Fishbowl y MRPeasy

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: Easiest option to get up and running that met our basic requirements. Cost for the 2 license option works for our business, great value for a company like ours with only a few employees that need to interface with MRP.

Frank L.
CEO en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

More features for less.

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

Contras:

The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

Alternativas consideradas: MRPeasy, JobBOSS² y Katana

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: Long term cost of ownership and features.

Ratanachai P.
Owner, Executive Advisor en Tailandia
Productos cosméticos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size business.

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand. Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly. So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

Contras:

Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited. Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

Joon hyuk L.
Director en Hong Kong
Importación y exportación, 2-10 empleados

Just started

5 hace 2 años

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses. And this software looks matching well until now.

Contras:

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Alternativas consideradas: Wrike

Razones para elegir ERPAG: Can not use from China.

Software anterior: Teamwork

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: Actually using both, due to managing projects with Wrike and managing orders ( selling and purchasing ) with ERPAG. Account using Xero.

Sylvia L.
Vice President en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 11-50 empleados

Best MRP/ERP software out there

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

The software is a manufacturing company's dream. I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested). It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Contras:

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

Hung H.
CEO en Taiwán
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Save a lot of time.

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze. Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient. ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

Contras:

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

Abbey N.
Chief Operating Officer en Sudáfrica
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ERPAG solved my admistrative problems with orders.

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I am still trying ERPAG but so far I am impressed with the manufacturing part. It is simpler to use as opposed to the product I used before and it is cheaper.

What I like is that I an tack an order from beginning until the end. Also I liked the fact that I could import data fro mypreviuos ERP system. I did not have to start from scratch. The integration into the E-commerce.

Contras:

The fact that it does not integrate with my current E-commerce software. But I will be able to switch say to Shopify.

Alternativas consideradas: Katana

Razones para elegir ERPAG: Becuase of the price and the integration into e-commerce software.

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: Becuase of the price and the integration into e-commerce software.

Jorge A.
ERP Consultant en México
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use software.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio.
A highly and fast configurable product.
A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times.
A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order.
A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Setting up your company's database in ERPAG is easier and faster than in most of the commercial ERPs you can find in the market. You can create a product catalog with almost as many product attributes as you need in just a matter of minutes. You are also able to upload not only product info, but also purchase orders, suppliers, customers, employees and many other tables from your own databases, by importing them into an excel file. The latter plus the capability to customize data fields, either by literally translating fields to your local language or by changing names so that they can fit your business needs, it's a brilliant idea that I hadn't seen in any other ERP product out there.

Contras:

There are currently no options to work with more than a single currency, which is a shame considering that businesses are becoming more and more globalized.

Mark K.
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo

Impressive capabilities

Comentarios: Superlative!

The progress from database management software that keeps track of Bills of Material to Multimillion-dollar ERP implementations has been spectacular. The only thing more stunning about the cost of these systems is the complexity. If you have ever worked with SAP you will understand immediately. If not you are going to save yourself a steep journey up that learning curve. ERPAG is priced almost too low. I nearly passed it up when I saw the cost. How can Cloud-based ERP software have this price point and really be ERP I thought. Fortunately, I took a closer look. I'm still exploring all of the functionality. I will be presenting ERPAG tomorrow and I will say simply that ERPAG is all you will ever need. All of the bases are covered.

Contras:

ERPAG University CRM tutorials would be helpfull.

Aleksandar M.
Aleksandar M.
Representative at ASM RAUNOVODSTVO d.o.o. en Serbia
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Few words about Erpag Inc.

5 hace 3 años

We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version. It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Contras:

Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

Darko ¿.
CEO en Croacia
Hardware informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very inspiring and perspectable software

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands.
Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features.
My recomendation to anybody!

Multilanguage support, lots of features, awesome user interface, cloud based

No accounting

Jane C.
CFO en EE. UU.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Outstanding customer support

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

Contras:

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

Chirag A.
Director en India
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Best Software for material managment

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Excellent,
Many problem solved for material managment,

Easy managment of input and output + have very good function of BOM

Contras:

Few additional option which are not working as of now, but does not mater much,

Alternativas consideradas: SAP Concur, Personica y Zoho Desk

Razones para elegir ERPAG: Marg ERP was a headache

Software anterior: MARG ERP 9+

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG: Good price + Great response from the support team, + Easy to use

François M.
Président en Canadá
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 11-50 empleados

Straight to the Point

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great tool, great value for the money, a couple strings to attach and they'll be all set to win a lot of OpenERP/Odoo customers.

GUI, speed, report template editing, **amazing** embedded support (videos, chat zone), XLS import/export. You can tell that they have real manufacturing experience.

Contras:

Lack of key CRM features (leads --> opportunities --> quotations, emailings), forcing the use of other third-party tools, which is a bit sad. Seems like it would be super simple for them to add.

Alternativas consideradas: Genius ERP, Odoo y NetSuite

Software anterior: Genius ERP, Odoo y NetSuite

Ghislen H.
Engineer en Panamá
Diseño, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Centralize all information online anywhere

Spanish Support, The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers. The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

Contras:

It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company Keeps track of all movements Allows me to periodically export the company summary Centralize all information online