15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Timely

El software para peluquerías Timely gestiona todo tu negocio desde cualquier dispositivo. Administra fácilmente calendarios, clientes, personal, existencias, informes y más.

Descubre más sobre Timely

Communication is key for a small business with a number of employees, Timely allowed management to bypass certain communications by utilizing Timely.

Contras:

When we brought it to their attention, they informed us that the problem we have with their software is why a lot of salons choose to leave Timely or not subscribe to Timely.

Valoraciones de Timely

Relación calidad-precio
4.5

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.8/10

Timely tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 699 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Timely antes?

Filtrar opiniones (699)

Mark William
Mark William
Chef / Content Creator en Australia

Easy to use

5.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Solved our previous complicated process of clients booking online.

Ease of use - very easy for our non technical staff to get using it. Simple UI makes it like other familiar software. I love the integration with Google Contacts and Google Calendar - our clients are impressed when we answer phone calls using their name.

Contras:

- They recently introduced packages - but they can't yet be booked online by clients. We have a work around in our setup - but it causes a bit more admin work. - I'd also like to see more options for the rules around when consult forms are sent out. - International clients have trouble booking with us - since you can only allow clients with the same phone country code as the business to book in online. - Having some difficulty with Mailchimp integration - we've switched to Timely > Zapier > Mailchimp instead of Timely > Mailchimp directly.

Bonita
Owner/Lash & Brow Stylist en Australia
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo

I love Timely

5.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: 10/10 love every step I've taking with timely.

Timely has been super easy to use, the help guides are very explanatory. I think I have only had to contact the timely team 2 or 3 times in the 3 years I have been using timely. It has made my business work so much more smoothly with less admin required from me (I have a hard enough time keeping up with all the other admin work there is)

Contras:

I cannot think of any right now but I love that you have feedback links handy so if something feels like it could be improved the button is right there. I don't have to stop what i'm doing to let you know what my thoughts are.

Darlene
Senior Accountant en Filipinas
Contabilidad, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Efficient and Reliable: A Timely Review

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Ease of use. This is what I always look at when availing or using products. As a busy individual, I would want to use something that does not require so much of my time. Timely helps me with my time management, Helps me book appointments with ease with zero to no errors.

Contras:

At first, I struggled using timely as it was my first time using scheduling software and I had limited technical experience

Ray
Owner/Operator en Australia
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I don't even know where to start!

3.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It should work well for a single person operator looking for basic scheduling/tracking of appointments but if you've got a multiple staff and lots of products, definitely consider other options first. Timely has a lot of growing to do and at the current rate, it's going to be a very long growth!

The support team is fantastic and the application itself 'looks' great. Looks are very deceiving though. The most basic functions work well. Beyond that, there are plenty of issues, including lots of unfinished features.

Contras:

Far too many features are left unfinished. Every time something new is released I'm left somewhat shocked how basic functionality that could complete the feature is left out. Even Stock Management is tedious and unituitve. Something basic like not being able to make recurring appointments that have more than 1 service. Limited to a total of 160 characters for SMS. Sales Reports report incorrect/misleading figures. No customer accounts. No loyalty system. Can't create custom value gift vouchers on the fly (they all need to be preset amounts). If you have more than one staff member, you're going to be in for more surprises - good luck to you! There is far too many things to mention. I could go on but hopefully you get the point. Approach the application with caution, and if it means paying for additional month or two to PROPERLY test it out, do it! It could save you a lot of grief in the long run. Timely say they care about customer feedback but in the 2.5 years we've been using it, very little has been done to improve even basic functionality. In fact, not a single one of the things I've mentioned above has been addressed in that time. Given all the new (incomplete) features being released without first addressing the swarm of issues currently present is further proof.

Laurence
Dean en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Timely So True With Right Now Scheduling

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I like Timely and appreciate efficacy of use

Easy of use, friendly customer supports and education

Contras:

Need for more hands on training opportunities

Isabel
Beautician en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect System for a single user

5.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall my experience with timely has been great. I recommend it to all my other friends who are beauticians. It’s helped me to elevate my business 100%.

Timely has been instrumental in my business becoming more serious and structured. I love timely in all aspects but the ones that stick out to me are TimelyPay - it is so seamless and gives me peace of mind if a client no shows, my clients also find it so handy when they don’t have to bring their purse. I also love all of the reports, it helps me with my tax return at the end of the year and the Future Value report is great for seeing what you will be earning that month. I also love the timely aesthetic it’s clean simple modern and fresh.

Contras:

I wish with the reports where you can chose what length of time you want to see we had a “Next Month” option instead I have to use “Specific Date Range”. Other than that one issue I don’t have anything bad to say about timely!

Stephanie
Managing director en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

Suits all of our business needs.

5.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall timely hasn’t failed my business or my clients in the last 4 years of using it.

We love that the online booking is easy and seem less for clients with step by step customisation. From packages to individual treatments & gift vouchers the set up of each part is easy. The tracking & reporting is clear & gives insight to everything we need.

Contras:

Would love easier integration with Xero - each sale is forwarded as it’s own invoice - would love just the daily totals to be integrated.

Monique
Beauty Therapist en Australia

Beauty Owners review of Timely

5.0 hace 8 meses

There is honestly so much to love. I think it's all seem less and therefore everything together is just great

Contras:

One thing for me is that I wish I could choose to have deposits taken for only new clients when they book online, not every client when they book online, as once they are on my books and a regular I don't have a need to charge the deposit

Sophie
Beauty / laser therapist en RU

Alternativas consideradas:

Love timely - fantastic booking system

5.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Love timely - few issues lately which were adding vat to vouchers which I can’t take off so have stopped selling online and a booking fee which disappeared with no invoice - were resolved quickly and efficiently by the timely team

Ease of use for clients allows me to get on with my day while clients book online and captures booking fees

Contras:

Would like to add self employed staff on to manage diaries or even employed gets costly adding them on if they are only in a few days a month

Iliyan
Manager en Bulgaria
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

A powerful and very useful time tracking tool

4.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: For sure, my brief experience up to now shows the program is very useful, much more than expected!Please consider adding n option to automatically issue invoices on the basis of the generated reports (or synching this feature with another outside invoicing program?). This will save the business a lot of time and will make you stand out from the competition!

It's the calendar syncing. Please work on better syncing with Outlook Calendar.Other than that, Timely is very user-friendly. The mobile app is not so much, one needs to navigate through several screens to find the necessary tools. There a lot of options on the app you can explain better how to be used

Contras:

I am missing the synching with the Outlook Calendar. Sometimes, the program doe not run fast enough when prompted initially. Also, some lagging occurs from time to time. There is a delay sometimes in connecting via the app too but not too often.

Susan
owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

This is the closest to perfect I have found in scheduling software for hair salons.

4.0 hace 6 años

The absolute best part of this software, that sooooo many companies are missing, is the ability to set up your appointments for double-booking/power-booking/piggy-back appointments. Whatever you want to label the method of scheduling, it is a method that almost every single successful hair stylist uses so we can take an appointment during the time that hair color is processing. These guys also make it very relaxing if you plan to have more service providers in the future. You will not need to calculate a higher rate when the big day comes. That one is also a rare and beautiful gem in the world of salon software! The online booking widget and mini-website are customizable, look sharp and they optimized for mobile websites. It even works with WIX!They also have email campaigns, reminders via email and SMS/ text messages. You can decide at what time intervals your messages go out. This is super handy if you tend to goof up when rescheduling a client. The default is set for 10 minutes and I think it's perfect. If you accidentally put someone down 15 minutes later than intended and move it when you realize 3-4 minutes later, your customer will only get one notification. The correct one. Very cool!

Contras:

There isn't anything that I "dislike" about the software. There are a couple of things that should be implemented that are a bit mind-boggling as to why they are not already. Such as tips... That is probably the most annoying thing I have found. You have to create a product named "Tip" and add it every time that your customer tips you, which is every single sale. It's not a huge problem when you are checking the customer out. The headache comes later when you are doing your accounting and you have to do separate calculations, rather than just sending it straight over to your accountant. The last booger is that the texts/SMS are not included in the plan price. You must purchase them separately. However, this could be a "pro" for those that don't want to use the SMS feature. Surely the price would be higher if they were included.

Lauren
Director en Nueva Zelanda
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

Streamlined our business and saves time!

5.0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: We implemented Timely into our company just over a year ago. We switched from WorkEtc, as we wanted not only to support local business, but also needed a system that would allow online booking for clients, and send text and email reminders to our clients. Timely is around $20 cheaper per month for the subscription, and the text reminders are extremely cost effective. As the text is automated, clients are less likely to reschedule because they have to pick up the phone to do so, rather than just texting a person back. Our 'no-show' rate has dropped to about 1% (from 5-10%). We run a photography studio, so Timely wasn't exactly built for our style of business (multiple locations on certain days with certain staff), but a few phone calls with the help desk, and a few hours of playing around with the system, we worked out how to make Timely work for us. I wish we had switched sooner! The ability for clients to book online is INVALUABLE. I know I always remember to book things at 11pm at night when i'm lying in bed, and i know our clients do too!
No more emailing dates and times back and forth, clients saying 'let me check with my partner' and by the time they email back, the time is no longer available and we are back at square one.
We also have comments from clients who say how convenient it is that we have online booking, it makes look efficient and professional which is great for business.
The only con (which turned into a Pro) is that we had to integrate MailChimp into our business, as WorkEtc had a mail service inside it, however the Timely Team were extremely helpful in helping us set our tags on our current database, and help us import our database, so there was a smooth transition from one system to Timely. (Which is saying something, have you ever tried switching internet providers? Awful!)
I feel we also get a better response, as the MailChimp emails are much more attractive, and the trackability of the emails was extremely helpful.
Thanks Timely for saving us time and money, you are definitely a bill that i enjoy paying, and you earn every last cent! PS - If you are thinking of using Timely, but think you don't have time to change systems, you don't have time NOT to change. Seriously, once you see how much time you save, and how many more bookings you'll get without even having to speak to anyone, you'll be like us, wondering why you didn't change sooner.

Respuesta de Timely

hace 9 años

Hi Lauren! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We greatly appreciate your thorough review and love having you in the Timely family :-)

Sumeet
CEO en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Timely

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Excellent product and features that are at a very reasonable price. The software offers more features that we don't utilize just yet, but may in the near future.

Integration with our current process and systems was easy. It actually made it more efficient. It is user-friendly and employees/clients find it to be "high-tech"

Contras:

Sometimes the software lags (rarely) and requires us to stop and refresh/restart the program. The cost is reasonable but we wish it was slightly cheaper.

Mark
Director en Nueva Zelanda
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Great System

4.0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Usign the timely calendar has made booking clients in much easier, whether in the office or out on the road - plus we have been able to include an online booking system as well.

Timely allows us to manage our instructors and locations really well. Everything is programmed in so different services that take different amounts of time are all booked in automatically, including breaks and padding time between sessions.

Contras:

As yet Timely does not allow me to see all appointments booked for different locations within the calendar software. It compensates by allowing us to export to a google calendar but this is not the ideal way of doing things for me. I want to see all appointments for all staff in one view. However - Timely do listen and have a team who are working to improve things as they go. I have to accept that my situation is unusual and therefore lower on the priority list to provide a solution - but at least I know it is on the radar. As a small business owner I would prefer keeping costs down as much as possible. I would prefer to see an entry level subscription that allows 3-5 staff without an extra monthly charge.

Ben
Director en RU
, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Timely has organised our Pet care business immaculately!

5.0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: We used to manage our customer appointments using a written diary, however at the rate our business has scaled in 12 months, this was simply not an effective solution. Following extensive research into finding the best cloud solution for our pet care business, Timely provided the most customisable yet simplistic solution that ticked all the boxes I needed ticking. Managing customer appointments is so simple and extremely effective in minimising customers no shows with Timely's reliable customer reminders. We have booked over 2000 appointments in the past 12 months without a single hitch. Were extremely please with how this integrates so well with our operations.

Ease of use for appointment scheduling, Customer notifications have saved us a lot of customer no shows, The Dashboard is very useful for a snapshot of daily weekly, monthly sales data. Ability to log in from anywhere is great. Invoicing is also very easy.

Contras:

The IOS mobile app need further development to allow a number of simple tasks, i.e. notifications, deletion of appointment permanently, ability to view sales and customer information. Development needs more focus, I dont believe I've seen any functional updates since release.

Jennily
Full Specialist en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, Trabajador autónomo

EASY SOFTWARE FOR BEGINNERS

5.0 hace 3 años

The thing I loved the most is that Timely will provide an invoice for tax purposes and to send to customers if need be. Setting up in general was fun and easy, definitely cut my time down in half.

Contras:

I would love Timely even more if I could add pictures of my work under my services when are booking so they know exactly what to book. I also wish the add ons didn’t have to be in a separate category and was listed under the service for easy add on.

Respuesta de Timely

hace 3 años

Hi Jennily, Thanks for your review! So pleased to hear you're loving Timely, and those are some great ideas too! As you know we're always looking for ways to make software even better, I'll pass along your suggestions to our product team :)

Matthew
Business Development en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A software that truly streamlines business operations

4.0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: We are a health and wellness business specializing in massage therapy and corrective exercise. We were at one time using a server/client software that served as a scheduling and POS system. The software was expensive annually, had hefty monthly fees for features that should have been included. The features it did have were poorly implemented and pieced together. Customers voiced their concerns and opinions regarding our checkout and scheduling processes. Moving to timely was a move to streamline and create efficiencies. It was also to reduce overhead and hardware maintenance. The move to Timely has brought some great features to both our staff and clients. We've have nothing but positive feedback.

The simplicity of the user experience is great. Clean UI allows for quick and easy scheduling and checkouts. Clients love the online appointment booking. Paying during the online booking has been a positive experience. Our staff enjoys the mobile remote access and notifications when appointments are booked. We also enjoy the continued support and enhancements being made to deepen the software.

Contras:

If there is one feature we could get, it would be an integrated POS. With that said, we currently use Square and it's working fabulously.

Sam
Permanent make up artist & Aesthetics en RU

Amazing booking system

Comentarios: Fantastic & the team are always really helpful

Amazing booking system Which has massively reduced the amount of time spent dealing with client enquiries. Our clients find it easy to use and are able to find out relevant information such as services offered, pricing & availability

Contras:

Consult forms are not simple to set up, more templates for the beauty industry would be helpful as aimed more at hairdressers

Sally
Owner Operator en Australia

Alternativas consideradas:

Many love this software, but it wasn't for me.

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I think the quality was excellent. It was on the more expensive side but I guess you get what you pay for.

I found it easy to use and had all the features you could need.

Contras:

I didn't like that it was developed in the US, and I'm in Australia so I have now found a local product to use/support

Belinda
Hairdresser en Nueva Zelanda

How Timely works for me

4.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Great software, easy to use and helps the everyday running of the salon run smoothly....

I fine timely most beneficial for my company.most of all I find it easy to use and saves me alot of time in everyday tasks....

Contras:

The only thing I can think of that could be beneficial to add would be more options under the reoccurring appointment option

Kyla
Owner /Operator en Nueva Zelanda
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

I haven't looked back

4.0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I have saved myself a lot of money since changing to an online service provider. I am really happy with the rapid response to questions or any problems I may have through the email service. It's great that things are simple to use not over complicated.

What I like most is the easy access to all my bookings etc whether I be at work at home or out having a coffee.

Contras:

Not sure whether its my computer being older or internet connection sometimes I find the selection you make e.g. service you have chosen wont appear and you have to re click it a couple of times before it will select. I think there was also something with the voucher set up when some body buys a voucher it would be good if there were some kind of tracking or code for every voucher sold as we manually keep track with expiry dates and voucher numbers in a book.

Lorraine
Hairdresser en RU
Hostelería, Trabajador autónomo

L’Reigns Hair Salon

5.0 hace 8 meses

I love the ease of use with Timely as I am not very good with computers and technology so I find the system pretty easy to navigate and work out

Contras:

I would like a loyalty scheme to be available. Some things are o my available to higher levels and as I am a sole trader I am on the bottom level

Vanessa
Director en EE. UU.
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Why isn't everyone doing this?!?!?

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Their customer support is amazing, which I have only had to use 2x, they are that good! To have your calendar access anytime anywhere on any device, who wouldnt love it!! And with the ability to send text reminders to our customers phones has cut down on missed appointments drastically! This service is a must for our family owned business. Wouldn't do without it!!

The price is perfect, and with all that they offer -- Id expect to pay much more. I love the services and accessability of the gettimely calendar. And if theres a problem, they are all over it right away. Cant say enough good things about them!

Contras:

I wish that it was also an ap that I could put on my phone and devices, that way I wouldnt have to get onto the internet just to check the calendar, but its pretty perfect as it is. :)

Rebecca
Australia
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Timely software review

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I'm loving my experience with Timely. It does everything I need it to pretty much. I gave it 4 out of 5 for features & functionality as there is always room for improvement with everything. I do wish I could phone for support sometimes but they really are so fast at getting back to me via email that it doesn't seem to be a problem. Definitely love it for the cost of the program which is the main selling point for me. If I had to pay more I might look for something that has phone support and someone to come and teach me personally, but with this, I didn't really need that for the size of my business. Most of my clients really comment how much they love the online booking and how easy it is to use. Some say they couldn't figure it out but admit they struggle with things like that. Some clients do have trouble rescheduling their appointment and get confused so will call the salon instead. The main thing I wish I had more freedom with is the number of characters I have to use for confirmation and reminder text messaging. Also, I wish when clients made their appointment online they would receive an email saying their appointment has been made successfully without my having to make the setting automatically confirm their appointment on making it. The reason is because when it is automatically confirmed, I have to manually change all the appointments to pencilled in, if I want clients to receive a confirmation SMS a day or so before their actual appointment, otherwise they can only receive a reminder SMS which doesn't automatically ask them to answer Y or N if they are coming. When clients don't receive any kind of email when they make their online booking they worry it wasn't made successfully so I keep they setting as automatically confirmed. I hope that makes sense.

Owner en Australia

Brilliant!!

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Been using Timely for a while now for my personal training business and it's by far the best booking and invoicing system I have come across! I have tried other systems but they were either too complex, unsuitable for my business needs or extremely slow. I love how it sync's to MYOB too, saves so much time; but the stand out feature for me, which sets it apart from any other system, is the customer service you receive. No question goes unanswered and their response time is quick. They treat you as a person, and not a number. Timely has grown since I first started using it, newer and better features are always being added and built upon, and throughout this time their exceptional customer service has remained as brilliant as ever. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

Ease of use Features Customer service Speed (no lagging) Price