Opiniones de UKG Ready

Sobre UKG Ready

Solución de planificación de personal que ayuda a las organizaciones a gestionar turnos, nóminas, permisos, cálculos de horas extras y más.

Descubre más sobre UKG Ready

I like that it is integrated with the Telestaff scheduling software; although we haven't upgraded the scheduling portion yet so I don't know if it will be a time saver or not.

Contras:

Makes me sick to my stomach thinking we are stuck with this for at least the next 3-4 years. Company seems too large to be nimble.

Valoraciones de UKG Ready

Relación calidad-precio
3.9

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.7/10

UKG Ready tiene una valoración global de 4.1 estrellas sobre 5 según las 811 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado UKG Ready antes?

Filtrar opiniones (811)

Carmen
Carmen
Regional Business Office Director
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10,000+ empleados

Kronos Review

3.0 hace 9 meses
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Luis
Luis
Direccion de operaciones en México
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Excelencia administradora personal

5.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Altamente.positiva y muy recomendada APLICACIÓN EXCELENTE

Se.integra.con proyectos temporales perfectamente.para reclutamiento selección personal seguimiento candidatos y comunicación internany para admon. de nominas

Contras:

Sinceramente me ha gustado todo pocas aplicaciones integran perfectamente y embonan en diversos proyectos productivos

JEFF
JEFF
Bartender en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 10,000+ empleados

Kronos for Workplace Scheduling

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My regular work for the last year or so has recorded my hours and wages via clocking in with my badge on the Kronos system. I have learned to utilize it for all I can. I see my previous work info before payroll is done and can view future schedules and current numbers and earnings. I work for a terrific and large company and Kronos has been a decent timecard tool.

I have had a regular job that uses this system to clock in and clock out employees.But the device has so much more that allows us to see specifics-specifics related to current pay periods, previous and future. I can see my schedule on the little box and it's really a simplified tool.

Contras:

I am on the fence on dislikes. My biggest is likely just what happens but I have had times that I did clock in and it did strange things.An example was an evening that meal break button led to clocking out for the shift.Random but troublesome because our version is not designed to allow management to alter or adjust our needs or problems directly through the system. Qe have to use a paper log for HR or Payroll. So smooth yet missing an easy touch.

Lisa
HR Director en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

Kronos Review

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am a little frustrated with at times the communication flow. Frequent cancellations of meetings. Not always meeting deadlines on things. Sometimes not communicating proactively updates on where we are at with fixing certains issues. The latest hiccup occurred when the system went down and we reported this. Then we found out that we were supposed to sign up for the workforce community to get the updates when something goes wrong. This was either not communicated to us, or not quite communicated in a way that any of the implementation team understood. Not one of us either remembered or understood this. Separate from that I am very disappointed that important notifications are not automatic - instead we have to sign up for those notifications. My question is why? Shouldn't important notifications be standard? I have never had a product where we've had to sign up for those. You really need to reconsider that. There are other minor issues that make no logical sense to me as well. Like how to request PTO and not having the option to request a flat number of hours over several days. We are a healthcare operation with various schedules and requesting two weeks cause odd things to happen. Seems like this is something that should have been offered as an option long ago. Our first go-live date was December 23rd and now it is August 16th and we still have not gone live because there are still numerous issues to work through. That is frustrating for all the staff here.

I've used time and attendance systems before and generally like them.

Contras:

We've have a tough time pulling the trigger to go live. I recognize that some of that is related to our unusual rules. However, I get a little disappointed about the lenghthy time and some of the hiccups seem to be for other reasons.

Susan
HIS en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

UKG Better than the big boys in the payroll game

4.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I really enjoyed it and was able to do wveryrhung I needed from my phone. Great way to get things done.

Efficient, and accurate, meas everything when dealing with people's money, and UKG deliveries! It's easy to use, easy to get on your mobile as well.

Contras:

At first it can seem like a lot to learn, but it's easy to adapt to.

Tarik
Student en Canadá
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo

How i use UKG For work

3.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

What I liked most about this software is how easy it is to use. It tells when you will get paid, what days of the week you are scheduled for work, and also tells you how much vacation pay you have left over.

Contras:

What I least like about this software is that I do not have control over it, for example, if I wanted to call in sick I would not be able to implement it into the app unless I'm in control over it.

Lauren
Construction Coordinator en EE. UU.
Construcción, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

UKG Ready is a great payroll management solution for a mid-level company!

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I like that you can manage all staff payroll from anywhere you have computer access. I like that the staff members can login and access all of their financial info, and print pay stubs etc from anywhere.

Contras:

I do not like that you have to change your password every 90 days. It is very easy to get locked out due to this and you have to contact an administrator to reset it. I understand why, but I wish there was a way to make this aspect run a little smoother once you get locked out.

Kristina
Processor en EE. UU.
Seguridad e investigaciones, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Simple to use with great features

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

I use UKG daily and it's simple to use. I enjoy the time keeping features.

Contras:

The mobile system can seem very basic but does offer a quick view for timekeeping.

Vishnu
Software Developer en India
Software informático, 501-1,000 empleados

Most important

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The best part is again the time management.

Contras:

The time clock position while you open the application,

Leasing specialist en Canadá
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 201-500 empleados

Great for employee management

4.0 hace 2 meses

It enables me to easily download my payslip

Contras:

It might take a while toGet the hang of it

Inside Sales Coordinator en EE. UU.
Almacenamiento, 201-500 empleados

Michael Saintz UKG Ready user review

3.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

I liked being able to easily and quickly begin my mornings with a simple log in without any issue and not having to worry about long loading times or crashing.

Contras:

It is very difficult to access scheduling during peak hours on the program sometimes being unable to access it for 10 minute increments .

Lynlee
Student en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

UKG for work

3.0 hace 2 meses

How easy it was to get into it and see any changed that had been made

Contras:

If the weather was even a little messed up the app would not open properly

Allen
CFO en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Reports are not conducive to data dumps

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I would say medium satisfied. Not overly impressed.

Easy to click on fields desired to report on

Contras:

A participant's information does not show up all on one line. Making it difficult to use in Excel. The PTO request is not intuitive and I waste time doing a request. This should be a much simpler process as all employees do these. I don't like the report resetting all the time while I am using it. Should stay where I was at. Better Dep[t tools, like Pay History should be a canned report. Should be able to go back and pull pay rates and headcount by specifying date, so system would have to know what pay rate was in effect at date selected.

Megan
HR Coordinator en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Kronos Workforce Ready

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We like Ready much more than Central as it was able to handle more of our HR needs.

All paperless with hiring an applicant from application to full time paperwork. We are then able to track benefits and performance within the system.

Contras:

There are updates that are pushed thru Kronos and with being on the cloud you don't have much choice. However they do send out announcements and training prior to any switches.

Leesa
Payroll, Benefits & Compensation Analyst en EE. UU.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Promised everything would work with our setups, but only about half was delivered. We've learned to live with it by implementing manual work arounds that put the responsibility employee & the payroll analyst.

4.0 hace 5 años

Most of the reporting functions are great. The general look and feel of the website is great. Time clocks were easy to update when we got new badges and we never have issues with missed punches. The Manage Payroll function works well. It's easy to make changes to most features to get it working how we want it.

Contras:

It's difficult to use with shift differential on time off requests. It requires multiple requests off from the employee just to get paid their shift diff correctly. The accruals function is terrible. It doesn't forecast into the future, which is a HUGE issue for employees & management. This doesn't let employees request for time off using future accrued time off. And, it doesn't give them any way to plan for future vacations. The fact that everything hinges on the anniversary date causes a lot of employee confusion. The Current Balance is supposed to account for Scheduled time off, but when the Scheduled time off is after the employee's anniversary date, it doesn't deduct from the Current Balance, so it causes a ton of confusion. Also, the Current Accrued column makes no sense to employees or even me, and I'm technically the 'Kronos expert' at my company. It would be great if you could get rid of Current Accrued & Taken columns since they cause more confusion and questions than anything else. When an employee using a Bulk Hours schedule requests time off in the current pay period, once the manager approves it, it populates their time card with the time off rows, but it doesn't delete the working hours, so suddenly they have 8 hours of work and 8 hours of vacation on the same day. While the support desk personnel are helpful, it can be very inconvenient to wait 1-3 days to get help with an issue or question. It's also hard to stop everything I'm doing when Kronos is ready to help me. I feel like my only choice is to drop everything I'm doing, because this is my chance, and I don't want to put it off another day. I feel like this puts all the convenience on Kronos support and none of the convenience on the customer. It would be nice to be able to talk to someone when I have the problem and I'm working on it. The Kronos update webinars to hear about new features & updates are painful to sit through. The presenter sounds like she's reading a prepared essay for a 7th grade class. I tried attending three webinars, and it was always the same. I feel like I learn nothing with this presentation style because I'm so distracted by the robotic presentation.

Alejandro
HR Generalist en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados

new user

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: overall Kronos has been a mixed bag. there are features we greatly enjoy that allows for flexibility, modifications, and different ways of doing this. there are features that seem that should be in the system that are not causing us to add manual work to that was previously automated. the system looks very beautiful, but can require a lot of clicks to get to one spot. there is room for much growth to make it an amazing system

the system allows a bit more flexibility in terms of security for different types of users, alerts to employees. we like the calendar option where you can just simply select the date under employee information We are not charged for setting up alerts Recruitment - We like the ability to add, delete, and modify questionnaires once they are active. I like the do to bell list being a one stop shop for employees. We like that the system is just one system as a whole rather than multiple "compatible" systems.

Contras:

it would be helpful if the system had shortcuts such as control S, O to open up things. it would be helpful if you do not have to input slashes on dates. if you can just input it. It would be good if there was an option to create email alert for inventory section sometimes the automatic email reports do not work the way they should there are several sections that are dual entry. it can get repetitive. the job change history is useful, however, the effective date is according to the date we changed it in the system, not the ACTUAL effective date. making direct deposit accounts inactive is frustrating where a new full/remaining account cannot be added if there is a previous one currently in existence even if it is inactive. cannot delete direct deposit accounts is frustrating too. Recruitment -it would be good if items such as applicants, resumes, and questionnaires can be accessed instead of multiple different locations Needs stronger ACA assistance for employers. everything is eastern time. need to take into consideration that some clients are western or central and are open later than 5 EST and trainings are too early at 7 EST.

Lindsay
HR Manager en
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 201-500 empleados

Big Company Technology - Small Family Feel

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: As a new user of Kronos - I have been impressed with the value placed on customer service and community support. Workforce Ready is a newer platform and as with all changes, there are a few glitches; however, the tech support and responsiveness makes you feel as though the system issues are minor and worth it. Every single time we call for assistance, the experience is helpful rather than stressful. Product wise - I love the cloud technology and the community features. One of my favorite features is the export option. When first using the product I kept looking for where to "Run Reports" for basic info - when I realized I could manipulate the columns and then just export the data I was looking at I was thrilled. It isn't complicated, doesn't require that I run a bunch of numbers - I just pick what I want to know at that moment & export the file. Then I can easily sort/filter the excel data as needed. I also appreciate the ability to search by multiple details - other platforms require the last name only, but WFR let's me search by multiple features - including the exact name or "starts with". I still have a lot to learn about the system and am anxious for the upgrades and suggestions to be implemented (like the ability to click back/forth between pages as you move through a file without having to go back to the home page); however, I'm pleased with the product and love the relationship - so as long as the focus stays on technological advances, combined with stellar customer service - Kronos will get my vote at the executive table.

PEOPLE! Software is available and mostly similar - we have a lot of choices in HRIS/Payroll systems, so how you treat your customers is the most important factor in being better. Kronos has this in spades!!

Contras:

Benefit plan set up isn't ideal - I need to be able to put in an effective date AND an enrollment date, as they are not the same thing. If my employees don't elect their benefits before the "waiting period" the "New Enrollment" radio button disappears. An employee's waiting period and eligibility dates do not match their election period. I'd like the opportunity to select the different options.

Teresa
Payroll Specialist en
Práctica médica, 201-500 empleados

Kronos Workforce Ready is the best timekeeping system I have ever used

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Not only is the payroll system a well oiled machine, the HR module turned out to be better than we could have hoped for or expect. So much of the manual tasks that either Payroll or HR would perform are now automated. Kronos has really been a blessing and the price for a product of this quality is incomparable to other products on the market (which were thoroughly researched before deciding on Kronos).

My duties have come down to literally pushing a few buttons to generate a bi-weekly payroll for 200 hospital workers. The reporting functions are endless, in addition to the already prepared reports within the system, it is extremely easy to build your own and have the exact information you want to see on a report. I am able to do the quarterly reports in about 10 minutes (including submission to the various entities). The customer support is phenomenal. If you've ever had tech support that the rep didn't really understand the problem or their job and tried to correct your system only to find it become even worse, you will really appreciate Kronos support. I have yet to be let down, they are very personable, intelligent and an expert in the field to which your question is based. I really can't say enough wonderful things about Kronos functionality and support.

hace 5 años

Hi Teresa, We want to thank you for your thoughtful review highlighting the product and our Support team! It’s so great to hear that Workforce Ready has made your day-to-day duties much easier and less time and labor intensive. Thank you for being our customer, Amy Fafard

Caleb
Programmer/Reports Analyst en EE. UU.
Externalización/deslocalización, 501-1,000 empleados

Kronos - an excellent HCM software

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We were tasked with the challenge of payroll management, accrual management just to name a few. These problems were all resolved by employing Kronos Workforce Ready as our central point of data storage and data management.

Kronos Workforce Ready is one of the best HCM software on the market in this category and does a pretty good job of managing data. It has a large set of very useful reports available to be exported in the most popular formats, has the option to customize reports to suite your needs and also you can schedule your reports to be sent or delivered to and email address at your convenience which really cuts out a lot of the manual labor. It has a well thought tru time-sheet feature and which allows easy management of all employees hours per day per week. The recruitment features are an excellent asset as it allows applicants to create a profile while applying in which makes hiring the applicant a breeze with the click a a button. Overall, the Payroll Management, Recruitment Management and Employee Management features are top notch just to name a few and I would recommend Kronos to any medium to large company.

Contras:

The feature I like least about Kronos Workforce Ready is the manual accrual management feature available . You are tasked with real manual work whenever it comes to uploading hours for employees as there is currently no mass edit option available to apply hours across the board to all selected employees, instead you must load all selected employees into the bucket and scroll through them one by one and apply the credit and whatever other in formations are required to be filled in.

Jonathan
I.T. Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Easy to use bundle

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The ease of use with the finger reader and software has been a great benefit. We are an auto dealership with sales and technicians, the ease of use is a great benefit to people not tech savvy. So easy to use software and hardware is paramount for us.

The software is easy to keep track of clocking and clocking out, vacation and sick days. The finger reader is also convenient and very easy, Just put your finger in the reader and ding! Your clocked in or out.

Contras:

I have not experienced any Cons, the software always works and if I need to call support, they are quick to respond and resolve my issue.

Mario
Assistant Office Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 501-1,000 empleados

Workforce Ready

4.0 hace 3 años

The main reason we went with Kronos was for the TLM. It has worked good and we are still playing with it to make it work its best.

Contras:

I don't like that you have to click here and there just to get to where you want to be. Specially to print a document.

Jessica
HR Manager en
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Easy to use system that reports easily.

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Continue to improve the system and we will be long term customers!

The use of the system and reporting functionality are pretty easy to learn. Benefits setup is really nice and I am eager to see how ACA works for 2017. Our implementation specialists have been pretty good and attentive. I like how you get the same support specialists repeatedly as they begin to understand your company and can relate to ongoing issues you have.

Contras:

The wait time on some cases is not always the greatest. I wish there was more functionality with the custom columns with reporting and also creating one line reports for payroll purposes. Some features are not as diverse as we expected such as the HR action items, no option to print if you use electronic option.

hace 5 años

Hello Jessica, Thank you for taking time to review Workforce Ready. We are happy to hear that you are finding the product easy to use and are looking forward to understanding its additional capabilities. It is also great to hear that you are benefiting from a group of support specialists. For the wait times, we have added additional capacity to our support team to help decrease wait times. In addition, there is a new self-paced training course available within Workforce Ready MyLearning for reporting. To access it log into Workforce Ready and navigate to My Account > My Learning > Manager and within the Manager section will be the training “working with reports” Please feel free to contact me if there is anything additional I can assist you with – amy.fafard@kronos.com. Thank you again, Amy Fafard

Rod
Human Resources Director en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 51-200 empleados

Work Force Ready at UOSA

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Use product for a variety of solutions

Its functionality and ease of use is welcoming.

Contras:

Length of time to customize the product for various needs

Jeff
CFO en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 501-1,000 empleados

Reliable, accurate, and customizable

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have greatly improved our payroll time sheet accuracy. Workforce Ready is a proven, reliable solution that allows us to apply our specific payroll policies to the systematic platform--thus eliminating the risk of human calculation error. Our experience has been very positive.

The functionality to calculate break times, holiday pay, and unique company-specific pay-policies across our departments. The mobile clock in/out functionality on the app is also helpful for employees that work remotely. Easy to add new employees to the time clock or mobile access.

Contras:

Sometimes difficult to add new managers. Manager visibility of mobile clocking in / out of employees (need alerts to the manager). Also, the call-back delay to speak with a help desk rep can be annoying.

Steve
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

The time keeping system that brought us into the new age.

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The clocks are resilient and easy to use, none of our employees have any complaints.

It is quick, accurate, and cloud based (so it is available everywhere). It combined our 4 locations, and digitized our PTO system while allow us to use the same access card for time keeping as we do for a door access system.

Contras:

The biggest con for us is that it does not integrate with our payroll system (we use paychex flex). We are able to export hours from Kronos to Flex. Another con would be that the App feels a little out dated.

Respuesta de Jesse

hace 5 años

Hi Steve, Thank you for taking the time to review Workforce Ready! It’s great to hear our products have been easy to use, and that your employees are successfully utilizing our clocks. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the integration to your payroll system, and will be sure to send your thoughts to the appropriate teams. If you have any additional thoughts, please reach out to me at jessica.bilafer@kronos.com Thank you! Jesse

Kelly
HR Director en
Práctica médica, 201-500 empleados

Workforce Ready Review

5.0 hace 5 años

Ease of use; cloud based program - data is available from any log on; multiple reports available to use for various needs.

Contras:

Multi-factor authentication for those customers who only use the timekeeping software has really limited our employees from using the software. We dont keep private information in our records for Kronos and if the employer could "opt" to use the multi-factor authentication that would increase our employee's usage and ability to take care of their own needs. Instead, payroll is having to take of their needs because they have difficulty logging in.

hace 5 años

Hello Kelly, It is great to hear that you are taking advantage of Workforce Ready being in the cloud! As far as multi-factor authentication is concerned, I will certainly pass this along to the product team. Please feel free to reach out to me at amy.fafard@kronos.com if you would like to discuss it further. Thank you for the review, Amy Fafard