Opiniones de TradeGecko

4.3/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.3/5

Sobre TradeGecko

TradeGecko es un potente software de gestión de inventario y pedidos para marcas multicanal, comercio electrónico y venta al por mayor.

Descubre más sobre TradeGecko

Mostrando 279 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Phill D.
Producción de alimentos
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 19/7/2015

"Love it"

Comentarios: I have had a few bumps along the way with Tradegecko, but overall I love it. I was with Unleashed for 2 years when I heard about the Tradegecko integration with WooCommerce, which was exactly what I needed. I decided to do a quick trial in January to scope out the system for a potential end of financial year change over at the end of March. Within 2 hours I had decided to fully implement the system immediately. Mine is a particularly complex installation as I have a large number of WooCommerce extensions. Tradegecko has been relatively stable, but there have been a few learning experiences.

Puntos a favor: I was recently asked what I thought were the benefits of Unleashed over Tradegecko and my reply was that there, are none. The WooCommerce integration is a huge benefit for me, but even if that was taken away, I feel that Tradegecko has the edge. Unleashed does not do tax inclusive pricing well. If you are a wholesaler then this might not be much of a problem, however, if you are retailing too it does become an issue. Tradegecko seems to have solved these technical difficulties and it makes the system much easier to use.

Contras: If you have an integration with WooCommerce then I strongly recommend you have a thorough backup system on your website before you install then do any updates of the Tradegecko app or WooCommerce app. I have had a couple of issues with updates and have now learnt to wait a couple of days before updating - for one issue I think I was the first person to update and experience the particular issue and therefore the technical team hadn't had a chance to fully investigate the bug. I have had a couple of issues with the helpdesk, but it was just one of their agents, and with any growing business there will be some technical staff who are more and less experienced than others. Also, their engineers don't work the weekends and I think this is something that could be improved, for a worldwide system and online so needs someone on hand 24/7. On the positive side of this however, they have been very responsive to some of my constructive criticisms and seem genuinely interested in improving their systems.

por TradeGecko el 20/7/2015

Hi Phill,

Thanks for the honest feedback, and we are glad that TradeGecko has been able to help you meet your needs. We are always looking to improve our system and service, so we will be sure to pass your feedback on. Have a great day!

• Publicado el 19/7/2015
Joel J.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/11/2019

"Great Software"

Comentarios: I really like the software and Customer support is always very helpful in every aspect.

Puntos a favor: Reporting is good. It is also easy to use. Integrates with other software easily.

Contras: There is not a payment integration that syncs with wholesale orders or on site sales.

por TradeGecko el 13/2/2020

Thanks for the review Joel, we are pleased you find our platform easy to use, do check our our knowledge center on TradeGecko Payments.

• Publicado el 19/11/2019
David G.
director
Diseño, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/5/2020

"Its generally good, but has some big shortcomings"

Comentarios: No phone numbers to speak to anyone on the normal plans. Email support meant that 50% of problems were solved. Support emails go to a generic desk, so its difficult to continue a conversation with the same person. Or for one person to take control of a problem and help solve it.

Puntos a favor: Live updating of bundle quantities to our shopify store is very good
The sync speed to shopify is good
The usability of the software is good
It can handle multiple currencies well

Contras: The actual core of the product - keeping track of inventory is not as robust as it needs to be.
We have had many problems of bad syncing with shopify and xero. My opinion is tradegecko is the weak link. Sales are fine. Returns edits and exchanges are bad. So your stock numbers are out. If you edit an order in shopify at all - then tradegecko will not update. So your stock numbers are out.
We also had problems where we made stock takes in tradegecko and they would not sync to xero. Support by email is very cumbersome. The second unforgivable problem is that you cannot report on consumption of SKU's if they are sold within a BOM. Tradegecko admit this is bad for an inventory management solution. They pass the buck to a program called inventory-planner which is actually excellent. You cannot plan incoming stock dates on a per product basis. Only on a per purchase order basis. So you end up reverting to excel for part shipment planning. It is not easy to export a whole order book for a single supplier and manage multiple invoming batches.

• Publicado el 19/5/2020
Katie H.
GENERALIST
  • Publicado el 11/11/2019

"5 STAR"

Comentarios: I've enjoyed using TG for several years now.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use. I also appreciate the quick customer service correspondence.

Contras: I have no complaints. I find this program very easy to use and it is intuitive.

por TradeGecko el 13/2/2020

Its great when we hear that our long term customers continue to rate our platform so highly, and our customer service team appreciate the shout out. Thanks for the review, Team TradeGecko

• Publicado el 11/11/2019
Fernando P.
Sales manager
Deportes, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/8/2019

"Great back office All-in-One system"

Comentarios: After 6 months of use, overall experience is very positive. TG covers all main aspects of our business needs. Very happy with performance and functionalities that makes daily basis work easy. It´s a great relief after moving from an old version of Magento.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use even for unexperienced employees. Simple but powerfull, great customer service and fast support , great and useful intelligence features. The B2B platform works great and customers appreciate that too. The amazing inventory system reduced our non-productive hours. Frequent updates and improvements fromTG.

Contras: I miss a bit more of customization. System sometimes loads slowly.

por TradeGecko el 13/2/2020

Dear Fernando, We are happy to hear that our overall product and our B2B eCommerce Platform is saving you and your customers time so that you can focus on further building your business! Team TradeGecko

• Publicado el 19/8/2019
Nic L.
Chief of Automation
Productos químicos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/9/2019

"Full feature"

Puntos a favor: They thought of everything.
I was working on a in-house manufacture management software, I canceled the project since T.G. had everything I thought of building and then some.
For the price TG are charging me - I will never be able to justify making it myself.

Contras: We are a tiny manufacturing startup and they're pricing tier that supports manufacturing is cost prohibitive of us. I understand that TG caters to factories with 1M$ in sales, still would be nice it they had a "startup" program kind of like Intercom with a reduced pricing for the first year.

por TradeGecko el 13/2/2020

Thanks for the review Nic, we have also taken on board your feedback. Team TradeGecko

• Publicado el 4/9/2019
Steven F.
VP/GM
Alimentación y bebidas, 13-50 empleados

"Review"

Comentarios: Setting up a W&S importer and wholesaler.

Puntos a favor: The ability to speak to other applications.

Contras: There honestly has not been many things I disliked about Tradegecko.

Principal
  • Publicado el 18/8/2019

"Tradegecko is great software and always getting better"

Comentarios: Overall it solves most of the business issues and overall we're happy with the product and with Tradegecko

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, integrations, API, user interface, company responsiveness to build features if I made a solid case for lacking functionality, customization of documents, Tradegecko connect workflow builder, aesthetic, simplicity, etc.

Contras: Some of the (new) reporting functions, lack of features like credit limits, no dropdowns in custom fields, Tradegecko connect is stagnant and no new workflow options being added we need more triggers and flow options) , inability to add custom attributes by category, lack of flexibility in creating packsizes (it's only possible to enter a single unit and create a packsize my multiplying it but it's impossible to add a case and break it up to units (wholesalers typically buy and sell by the case and occasionally break up cases), the way packsizes appear in reports ('case' vs the SKU #), the lack of synchronization between POs and items (it requires a item to be MANUALLY linked linked to a PO) and if PO is not linked to a backordered item, any backordered sales order will not be AUTOMATICALLY linked to a PO (a list of possible POs appear even for FULLFILLED items!), limited filtering on options in the inventory area it would be nice to have options like 'does not have this tag' etc), see history for product bundles (formerly composite variants) and not only the history for the actual bundled variant SKU, one has to click on fulfill orders to see still unfulfilled items on a sales order and can't see it on the sales order, it's impossible to see the associated orders that are committed, ordered but not fulfilled and shipped on a variant or product page (it doesn't show up on the history tab and it's not linkable from the committed information in the stock info area)

por TradeGecko el 13/2/2020

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we would be happy to reach out if we knew who to contact! We have made considerable updates to our reporting functionality, and we work to incorporate customer feedback. Team TradeGecko

• Publicado el 18/8/2019
CFO
  • Publicado el 13/2/2020

"Accept it for what it is"

Comentarios: If it works for your business, get it. If it doesn't, don't. They never make any updates and will not head any advise you give. They don't have a community forum for a reason. They have their own agenda. So if it works for you great, but if not, don't expect them to ever improve it to fit any of your needs, and you're better off searching for a different solution then getting stuck.

Puntos a favor: Beautiful UI, better then any other WMS
Quick and responsive
What it does, it does famously

Contras: No feature updates/improvements
Rarely fix errors pointed out unless they're super easy

por TradeGecko el 9/3/2020

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, we take our customers feedback seriously.

We are continuously making improvements to our product, and we prioritize those which based on customer feedback & requests will have the biggest impact across multiple customer businesses.

As this is an anonymous review we have no way to know specifically what features/ improvements you have requested, but we would urge you to reach out to your account manager to discuss. Providing a great customer experience is very important to us, and we remain available if you have any further questions or concerns.

• Publicado el 13/2/2020
Donn I.
COO
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/11/2019

"Utilizing Gecko for our technology business"

Comentarios: very good once you understand the platform, but still has a certain level of difficulty editing.

Puntos a favor: look of templates and the area to add notes

Contras: Ability to 'edit' sales orders and invoices is impossible once a sales order or purchase order has been created or saved. We would like to be able to revert back to a sales order or purchase order and add/edit shipping costs or items once one of these have been saved/created. We must go back and eithe delete or clone one of these, begin again in order to have a clean sales, purchase order or invoice. Lastly, having more relationships would be appreciated. And lastly, relationships are some times difficult to edit and add to an order.

Charlie B.
VP
  • Publicado el 29/1/2017

"Like a custom made order entry and inventory management system, without hassle and expense"

Comentarios: The overall TradeGecko system is highly integrated, well designed, and operates without glitches. I never cease to be impressed how the TG team has anticipated every capability businesses such as ours need. Customer support is the best I have experienced in years. Rather than locking you into its own system, TG is an open system that facilitates working with other software and programs. Two TradeGecko (TG) features are essential for us. For customer order entry, TG allows us to automatically import orders from our website, Excel files, and its B2B. Manual entry possible. TG generates attractive invoices, packing lists and enables easy e-mail communication. Our supply chain is 5-6 months so inventory management is an essential 2nd feature. TG provides great functionality and is very easy to update. We always know exactly where we stand with inventory issues. Reporting is a 3rd valuable feature. TG provides invaluable data on individual customer and products. We don't yet integrate TG with our accounting and many of its partners but we plan to begin doing so in 2017.

Puntos a favor: Does what it is supposed to - at a high level. The order entry component is smooth, integrates with the real world and requires minimal training. The inventory management component simplifies inventory management and provides us with all the information we need to manage inventory (no small task).

Contras: There is nothing I do not like about the TradeGecko platform or its team. It is a well-managed business is my fear it will be gobbled up by a leading accounting software company

• Publicado el 29/1/2017
Sterling B.
Head of Product Development/ Marketing/ Sales
  • Publicado el 5/8/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service and the Most Versatile Supply Chain Management Solution I've Found"

Comentarios: Trade Gecko has been a dream for my small business, and starting early has allowed us to track growth as we venture into national sales. I can't wait to look back over our records and watch how much we've grown in a few years. TG has offered us above-standard integration of inventory management as well as our costs of purchase orders, which factor into profit reports per item over time as a "Moving Average Cost" (MAC). As a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer, we have been able to use this and the "Buy Price" per Purchase Order to track our cost of goods (basically, we calculate that externally and mark it in the Buy Price of an item in a fresh Purchase Order - the MAC is adjusted over time to reflect profit margins as cost of goods varies by batch). One of the most exciting things about TG is their dedication to growth, which is based almost entirely off of customer feedback. We're very excited to watch the development of TG's manufacturer tracking services, which hopefully soon will allow us to calculate and track cost of goods by individual ingredient. As enthused community participants, TG has also given us beta access to cutting edge services that have already cut out our need for other 4th/5th party subscriptions. I feel like eventually TG will be our all around blanket production & sales management interface, and I look forward to that. For now, it's still more versatile than any other SCM solution I've tested, at least without paying $2,000+/mo, and as far as I can tell TG will remain useful as we grow through our business plan and even incorporate. TG has also allowed us to seamlessly integrate with our complex Woo Commerce shopping cart, which we use across multiple sales channels within a Word Press server. TG can track sales back to the individual channel and automate reports to our customers that reflect the proper brands and stores. This has been invaluable to our growth and expansion, and will continue to be for years to come. If you're frustrated and can't figure out which SCM or inventory management solution to choose in the vast sea of services, if nothing else try TG for their outstanding customer support. My favorite part about TG is that no matter what I need to know, figure out, or sometimes even invent, the staff is extremely patient and they know the interface in and out ' I've yet to try to do something within reason that couldn't be done, and it's never taken a CSR more than 2 days to thoroughly teach me how to do it.

por TradeGecko el 11/8/2015

Dear Sterling,

Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad that TradeGecko has helped your business to grow, and we are happy to hear that the features have helped you to save valuable time in your business. We truly appreciate your support, and will be sure to continue to improve our product to serve your needs!

• Publicado el 5/8/2015
Jay C.
  • Publicado el 1/11/2016

"Very useful with limitations"

Comentarios: Tradegecko is a highly useful inventory software with some caveats. Since it is a browser based software, my company's employees can access the software and it's features from any computer or mobile phone (if they downloaded the smartphone app). But the browser based system is also somewhat slow and cumbersome. Browser refreshes are needed quite frequently to make sure that inventory stock are completely up to date but the refreshes take time to load and when you're in the middle of an order, it could be a frustrating to keep clients waiting. On the other hand, the smartphone app is still limited in it's functionalities (for example I would love to access stock control on my smartphone so I can "receive" items in the warehouse with just my cellphone rather than running to my computer). The same goes for TG's main browser based software interface. But having used the service for almost a year, I do notice constant improvements (some significant, some incremental) to the service whether it's a new feature or a annoying interface that's been squashed. Customer service is responsive to queries but I do wish they could implement user-requested features quicker. Another area of improvement is the POS interface. Currently, making a sales order is not very easy. I understand that this system is more suited for wholesalers but I wished it was designed with a retailer in mind. The ease of use is somewhat slow and clunky. Changing or return an order requires a whole series of hoop-jumping. It takes time to teach employees all the steps required for a sales order whereas other POS software are much easier and much more intuitive. I would like to point out that the intelligence reports are particularly useful, saving a significant amount of time (and money) over traditional spreadsheets or the pencil and ledger method. It is highly customizable and easily sorted to display the information you're looking. I've never any problem finding the information I wanted in the intelligence report. I was always able to sort and customize the reports based on exactly what information I was looking for. Overall my experience using TG is unequivocally positive despite the various caveats. I believe as long as the TG team stays responsive and alert to their user's needs and continues to improve upon suggestions, then I believe this software is highly useful for any business with inventory management needs.

Puntos a favor: Intelligence report is extremely useful! Being able to access TG on any computer is a huge advantage.

Contras: Smartphone app is limited. Browser-based software is somewhat slow requiring refreshes for up-to-date stock as well as pretty long loading times during navigation.

• Publicado el 1/11/2016
Andrew H.
Artículos deportivos
  • Publicado el 22/7/2015

"Trade Gecko works well and is getting better everyday"

Comentarios: From the time I started working with Trade Gecko, they have made a lot of efforts to improve their system. My business is 65 years old, at first I got the feeling that the developers knew nothing about proper business practices. Although it took some time, their customer service reps have finally figured out that I know what I'm talking about. I tested many different inventory companies before settling with Trade Gecko. TradeGecko was the best option.

Puntos a favor: Mostly anything can be done through csv.
Supports multiple price lists (selling and cost)
Supports multiple currencies
Able to sync with multiple sales channels
Able to sync different price lists to different sales channels (initial setup has to be done by TG to get this to work)
ie you can have Wholesale and retail websites with different prices and manage it from TG
Syncs sales and PO's with QBO Canada

Contras: For $200 per month, I would like to have phone support, not just email support.
If I want to make changes in bulk, I have to download the entire database, make changes to the bulk SKU's and then re-upload it. Working with the entire database in csv is very dangerous and has caused problems for me. I would like to see them improve this feature.
Only allows one supplier per item.
Most tasks are easy to do and learn. For advanced users, there are several little hidden features / obstacles that were difficult to figure-out, and left me wondering why didn't they tell me.
There are a few limitations that I have to work around and live with, but I believe with time TG will fix them. For example, you cannot input your own landed cost. You have to use their built in system that calculates landed cost from the PO. This is a huge headache; not all costs associated with a PO are payable to the supplier ie Transport, Duty, Broker Fees, Graphic Artist, etc.

por TradeGecko el 24/7/2015

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for the great review! We are glad that you chose TradeGecko out of the many options available. We are always looking to improve the system, and will definitely be sure to pass the feedback on. Have a great day!

• Publicado el 22/7/2015
Laura L.
  • Publicado el 21/9/2016

"Great ordering software"

Comentarios: Im a consultant for a small but quickly growing company that creates goods and wholesales them. The company needed ordering software to track sales order drafts, orders, and invoices, as well as partial payments and partial shipments. The inventory has LOTS of variables. We needed a solution that could interact with online, but could also be done by hand since so much of the business is done face to face. We needed something easy to use and attractive to look at that had good reporting and also graphs. It was hard to find software that wasn't solely linked to an online store. We're gradually adding a scanning barcode system for inventory, too, and are glad that will interact with trade gecko seamlessly.

Puntos a favor: It really hits ALL the main points of what we need, especially the partial shipments and payments as well as item variables. It integrates with several other types of software. It's helped the business tremendously, and the data on sales is fantastic in streamlining where to put our efforts, what to stock, etc.

Contras: Some functionality isn't there....small things you notice when you use this everyday like we do. i.e. Reports print on multiple pages, for example, but don't have the dates and title of report on each page, or even at the top of the report. You need to screen shot graphs in order to print them. And needing to duplicate orders in order to edit them after finalization. Set up is overall fairly straightforward, but some aspects, if you make a mistake you have to start all over again. Since we had no idea of our costing when we got this software going, we didn't set it up correctly.

• Publicado el 21/9/2016
CEO, CFO
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/9/2018

"Frequent Updates and Extremely User Friendly!"

Comentarios: TradeGecko has really helped us crack down on lost inventory, keeping special pricing accurate, and making sure that we're getting paid for the inventory being shipped out. This is exactly what we needed and we're very happy with the product and service!

Puntos a favor: The clean look of this program isn't just for looks, it's incredibly user friendly and intuitive. One of the biggest pros though is that they are continually updating the program and improving the use and functionality of the software. They're also very easy to communicate with and give feedback to if you can possibly think of an additional feature. We use this program in a slightly less traditional way and their team has been great about making sure it fits our needs in the way we use it.

Contras: We've used this software since "the beginning" unfortunately that meant that when they got a little bigger, we did see a significant price increase. That being said, though the pricing is a little high, it is still worth it for our use. Occasionally there are some small bugs but they usually get squashed quickly since they update so frequently.

• Publicado el 13/9/2018
James O.
  • Publicado el 28/9/2016

"Transformed Our Business."

Comentarios: Trade Gecko has transformed our business,before we where overwhelmed with emails texts and phone calls,by my customers. But now everything is so organised.
We tried so many other B2B apps, before Trade Gecko,with no success. And to top it all off,we get as part of the package,an awesome app,which we have on our iPads. We now don't need to take along any invoice books,or samples, when attending trade fairs,or when calling on our customers.
And one of the many great things about using the B2B app is that, we are able to personalise it
With our company logo's etc,so to all intensive purposes,it feels and works like we had it made Bespoke for ourselves.
There are so many other aspects to the software,such as stock control,weekly performances sent directly to my iphone,I just don't know how we done business prior to using this App.
And our customers can now order,at a time and place that suits them.
Lastly and of great importance to small business,the price,I challance anyone to show me an app,anywhere in the marketplace,that packs so many great tools,in to a software package,at such a great price. Thank you thank you thank you. James O Kane
American Candle & Gift Company

Puntos a favor: everything

Contras: No Payment Module

• Publicado el 28/9/2016
Debbie M.
  • Publicado el 29/10/2014

"Our Inventory Headaches are Gone"

Comentarios: I run an eCommerce business in South Africa called Sensational Kids - www.sensationalkids.co.za. We curate and sell educational kids toys to people and schools across SA. When we embarked on this journey, I was somewhat naive as to the complexities involved with managing a large inventory of products. We started doing everything with a spreadsheet and our site back end system, but things quickly got out of hand. Our eCommerce dev company recommended that we consider integrating the site with a dedicated inventory management system that also spoke to Xero accounting. The team at The Hatchery spent 3 months evaluating all the inventory systems that had interfaces to Xero (incl. OrderHarmony, Unleashed etc), and after throwing TradeGecko (TG) into the decision making mix, we realised it was the system of choice for our requirements. PROS
1. Many inventory systems are weighed down by complexity and archaic interface designs. TG provides current design and interface cues that easily displace the competition when it comes to usability. I consider myself computer literate but by no means an expert, and I find TG to be so easy to work with.
2. Their API allowed our devs to build a seamless integration to TG. Now our inventory and site are kept in sync in real time.
3. Their interface to Xero has saved us a lot of time. A sale on our site goes into TG and then into Xero. Once approved, Xero reconciles the transaction against our bank statement, and whalla, I need do no more to ensure my accountant is happy :)
4. They have some great reports which give me a useful perspective on my inventory. Making good business decisions is so much easier. I am not yet an inventory guru, but thanks to TG I feel I am doing a pretty good job ;)
CONS
1. At times, our devs found turnaround of integration issues a little slow. All contact I have had with TG from a user support perspective has been very efficient, but if you are considering a complex integration then ensure your devs talk to the TG devs in advance.
2. There is no bulk image management process that works well for eCommerce clients like myself. We manage images using our site's back office system, and this works well except for those times when we want to use the TG mobile sales app and then need to manually sync all images to TG.
SUMMARY
Simply put, my business wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for this easy-to-use and comprehensive inventory management system. I highly recommend this system!

• Fuente de la reseña
  • Publicado el 29/10/2014
Samer A.
president
Tabaco, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/5/2019

"Great system for our expanding business. "

Comentarios: The top benefit is that we have all the information we need for every customer of ours right in one place. As well as how easy it is to add new items to our inventory and keep track of them as they come and go.

Puntos a favor: I like the user friendly design, you just follow the steps such as create a customer, create a sales order, create a purchase order for any items that you are out of stock in, receive your purchase order items so it updates your inventory, adjust all items in customer sales order accordingly, once these have been done you finalize the order and email the invoice to your customer. Once all these steps have been completed and you received payment from the customer you mark the order as paid, and that is it you are now finished.

Contras: I was kind of just thrown into using this software not knowing anything about it, so it was a little difficult to understand how it is meant to be used. I did not have a lot of spare time to play around with it at first, but once we did mess with it we found that it does actually do almost everything for you.

• Publicado el 18/5/2019
Leon D.
Refined goods for the home and desk.
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/6/2015

"Tradegecko is the backbone of our back office."

Comentarios: We're a distributor that supplies to multiple stores in the Benelux, Germany and Scandinavia a.o., additionally we have our own offline and online store based in Amsterdam. B2B
Besides the obvious inventory management, we use Tradegecko for invoicing etc. as well for our B2B activities. We're currently setting it up to work with Xero, which should turn out to be the total set up we need. The Online Ordering Platform is a big plus as well for us as B2B distributors and we seen conversion per customer rise since implementing it.
B2C
We're in the middle of switching to Woocommerce for our new online store as well as setting up a second online store also running on Woocommerce. Having our B2C inventory streamlined in Tradegecko and in sync with our offline store (POS = VendHQ) once that plugin is finished, should make life a lot easier for us.

Puntos a favor: - Online Ordering Platform
- B2B Sales App (Useful for trade shows, although far from perfect)
- Capable & friendly customer service
- Constant development and addition of new features.
- Multiple Warehouses
- Multiple Currencies (We buy our goods in Japanese Yen)

Contras: - Stats are limited, for instance I would like to filter results based on country which isn't possible.
- In the Online Ordering Platform I can't manipulate the order of shown items, which can be very confusing for the end user.
- Occasional bugs (which are usually fixed fast, once they're up to speed) examples:
-- orders that are long fullfilled, keep popping up in the active overview
-- Multiple orders claim to have an unpaid balance of 0,01 or 0,02 cent, while the processed payment equals the invoice amount, resulting in a bloated unpaid invoices overview page.
If these are smoothed out, it's 5 star rating from me!

por TradeGecko el 9/7/2015

Hi there,

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that TradeGecko is making your life a lot easier. We appreciate your feedback, and are continuously working on improving the software, so we will be sure to pass on your feedback to our product team!

• Publicado el 9/6/2015
Nicolas B.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/10/2018

"Excellent inventory management software"

Comentarios: I started using trade gecko since they started. I can say that they added TONS of new features which make it the most powerful inventory management software of its kind. We use it daily for all tasks and it is really a time saver. Would definitely recommend even thought they don't support our language (Spanish) it is still easy to use and really convenient.

Puntos a favor: It's really easy to use. Simple but really complete software. UI excellent. top notch customer service, usually get response to problems in less than 5 minutes.

Contras: Does not support Spanish language. I think they should add Spanish and many other languages since it is not difficult to port and they would target a lot more customers. I've been using trade gecko since it launched so I'm on a legacy plan. The pricing at the moment is a lot higher that what I payed when I started which is kind of a let down. They should keep old users with old pricing without removing them features, just don't add any new one too.

Christian C.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/8/2016

"Cost Effective System For I'ts Features"

Comentarios: I have sourced about 3 months for a system that meets my business needs. My Business is mainly operated under consignment. The operations needed to be as time effective as posible to maintain a considerable margin. Other programs or systems had their features that could work with my business but NOT as effective like TradeGecko's system does.

Puntos a favor: The program is very easy to use. Customer service responds fast and effective in comparison to other systems I have had experience with. The cost for the features it includes is acceptable. It allows you to have add ons (sync orders and shipment information for online stores like AMAZON, EBAY and other shipment programs like Shipstation). Also allows me to create orders using my iPad and iPhone while on the go (The orders automatically sync with the sYstem).

Contras: The program is web based. If you have no intenet It does not work. Remember most of the existing systems in the market REQUIRE web connection so I think it's not a big deal. The mobile app only works on Apple devices.

• Publicado el 8/8/2016
Deb W.
Operational Director
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/8/2016

"Wholesale Inventory System - Exactly what we needed."

Comentarios: The team at TG have helped me customise our rather complex needs for our import wholesale business. They are continually working towards more options to make my business transactions more fluid, efficient and relative to our needs.

Puntos a favor: User friendly, able to have multiple locations, perfect for a clothing business with multiple variants of one style, no problems with the scale of our inventory with over 2000 items, integration with Xero, B2B platform (which I am still working on), cloud based - I can access from anywhere in the world, able to upload my inventory myself - this was a considerable cost saving.

Contras: Customisation of reports - they are continually improving this and are working on a couple of my suggestions - so this is a work in progress. Also, I would like to have more users for our plan perhaps a small fee for each extra user, rather then having to jump up to the next plan.

• Publicado el 22/8/2016
Christopher N.
Senior Manager
Muebles, 2-10 empleados

"Like and dislike."

Comentarios: We would like more customization and integration with our selling platforms such as Qoo10, Lazada and Shopee.

Puntos a favor: Trade gecko has help our company minimise workflow. We mainly use it to create sales order and provides quotations for projects. After creating sales order, the inventory will automatic be locked and subsequently be deducted after shipment. It all works seamlessly. We love it.

Contras: Probably the pricing. As business are currently transiting into ecommerce, having multiple sales channel are pretty common. Like our company, we have 8 websites on shopify, all selling different groups of products. We also have another 3 platforms such at Lazada, Shopee and Qoo10. However, even with the most expensive $499 plan, it only goes up to 5 sales channel. This is completely irrelevant. I think tradegecko should not limit the number of sales channel. Something to think about.

Stuart N.
Tech
Ropa y moda, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/11/2018

"TradeGecko - pros & cons"

Comentarios: A very good inventory system that I would recommend to other companies that want a clear and easy to understand solution that can be up and running quickly. New integrations are being added quickly, and this make for a strong package.

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use, quick to understand, and straightforward. Very quick to implement and intuitive. Customer service has always been open to new ideas, and seeing these ideas taken up and used is great.

Contras: TG needs an ordering and invoicing framework that works for fashion items. A single line for the product and colour option then vertical columns to fill out the sizes. That is the way orders and invoicing has been done in fashion since the beginning of time, and without this TG is hard for fashion businesses. To have a purchase order or invoice that has each style/colour/size variant on a separate line is massively tome consuming and needs to be fixed immediately.

• Publicado el 25/11/2018