Opiniones de Engagedly

Sobre Engagedly

Plataforma líder de gestión del talento para gestión del rendimiento, reseñas de 360 grados, comentarios en tiempo real, OKR y alabanza social.

Descubre más sobre Engagedly

Feedback received, feedback shared by managers to employees.

Contras:

Haven't noticed any improvements needed at this time.

Valoraciones de Engagedly

Relación calidad-precio
4.7

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.0/10

Engagedly tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 75 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Engagedly antes?

Filtrar opiniones (75)

Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Very positive. The support team has been great during the rollout process.

5.0 hace 5 años

A LOT of features that academic research has proven are necessary for employee engagement. Clean layout. I like how you can turn items on or off. This was especially useful so I didn't overwhelm my team.

Contras:

Not 100 percent intuitive but this goes away with time in the program. The IT team is also great at explaining how things work AND changing things to make it easier

Victoria
HR Generalist en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

More than just software. Your company needs this!

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, I couldn't recommend this software enough. It's challenging our employees to look at their goals, check-in their progress, and all while knowing it is going to affect and roll up to their performance review. If I do run into an issue or have a question, the support team has been outstanding. You email them and the follow up and resolution is always prompt. If they do have to take extra time to test things on their end, they communicate this so you're not left wondering anything. From a cost perspective, to all that the software offers, and complete with an excellent support system - you cannot go wrong. 12/10 would recommend.

It's hard to pinpoint what I like the most. I enjoy each module and its respective functionality. I will say the surveys have shaped our 2020 goals for us in HR. Being able to get employee pulses and feedback, all with easy reporting, really let us know what needs to change and what can be improved. Sending something just for fun is great too. I've enjoyed challenging people to set goals as well. Transparency is huge and it's great that our employees can see exactly HOW they are making a difference.

Contras:

Perhaps the only thing that's been an issue is not being able to report on an employee after they have been blocked, or terminated, from the system. There's an easy enough workaround to unblock them, go back and find what you're looking for, and then block them again. Maybe there is a solution I just don't know about yet!

Tamera
CFO en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Engagedly in a Non Profit Organization

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are able to standardize our performance appraisal process amongst our managers.

We appreciate the Notes section and the ability to customize our Performance Review form.

Contras:

I would like to have a phone number to call customer service in order to get help with my questions in a more timely manner.

Jessica
HR Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Really great tool for performance reviews, 360 feedback and goal setting / tracking.

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Engagedly has tons of features: performance reviews, goals, feedback, gamification, surveys, etc. You can turn things off and on to make it work for your company. I've asked them to add custom features and their development turn around time is amazing. This company really listens and responds quickly to customer requests. We do reviews quarterly now and it is all automated. Engagedly sends email reminders on a schedule of my creation and I just have to read all the reviews when they are complete.

When a manager does a person's performance review, there is a menu where they can pull up, past reviews, goals, feedback, and notes they made throughout the year on that person, all in the same page so they aren't trying to pull together things from lots of different places when doing a review. Also, at the end of the review template you can set up private questions that only HR and the manager will be able to see the answer to, like is this person being recommended for a raise or promotion or are they at risk for low performance. You can choose the questions for fit your needs.

Contras:

We went from a very manual process in performance reviews where everything was in a google doc and then sent out to be signed via electronic signature. So it took a little time for people to get up to speed on the new process, but it's a huge improvement and they see that.

Tess
Director, Employee Development en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

I'm 90% in Love

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are addressing the performance management, goal development, and onboarding process using Engagedly. It's a very good tool for a smaller company that, just like the big companies, needs to address these issues.

It has excellent features. I love that I can use this for onboarding, light LMS, and performance management/goals and development.

Contras:

The multi-rater and performance features can get very complicated very quickly. Our people work on various teams that change throughout the year, so setting up multiple cycles, multiple templates, and making sure that I assign the right templates to the right people is extremely labor intensive. Also when I send reminders to the multi-raters or notifications it sends them to all of them. I would like to be able to select who gets notified or reminded.

Marketing Communications Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Great for Praise and Feedback

4.0 hace 5 años

Engagedly offers a ton of features as well as a massive amount of permission controls. It's a great way for to team members to easily "Praise" or give recognition to one another. It also allows for team members to request and give "Feedback", which can be great for transparency and personal growth. This software is also great for yearly, quarterly, etc. performance reviews.

Contras:

There's so much you can do with this software that it's a bit of a learning curve. The permissions are endless, which is great, but there is a lot of tweaking that needs to be done as we continue to use and learn the software.

Chirag
Chirag
Software Development Engineer in Test en India
Software informático, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing tool for Employee Performance and rating.

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My experience with Engagedly is best so far, with all the prons only. I would suggest this software to my peers/friends who are working at other companies too for using this tool as a Performance management tool. Easy to use and user friendly, user experience is far better in Engagedly than any other softwares. We can also view the previous history of what ratings we achieved in previous quarters, so that we don't need to save that thing somewhere else. Easily accessible at one place.

Here are few things which I loved the most in Engagedly: 1) Add/Remove goals and can view the goals achieved in percentage 2) Set a skill/course for upgrading ourselves in roadmap 3) Manager-Employee Ratings and reviews 4) Easy dashboard access 5) Feedback received, feedback shared by managers to employees 6) Learning space 7) My teams can also be viewed across organisation.

Contras:

No cons as of now. Everthing is upto the mark. One suggestion I have here is get a more decent/in-depth "walk me through the website", since it is little difficult for users to see which feature is used for what purpose.

EVP, Global Operations en
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Great Performance Mgmt Software - Multirater - 360 Degree feedback

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We have 1100 members with teams distributed between India and US. We started using Engagedly to improve on Employee Engagement, and used the Social, Learning & Survey features frequently. However, the big pro was the Performance Mgmt module which let us automate our bi-yearly goal setting and review cycle management seamlessly, and integrated with other apps.

Quick setup and install, great on performance, excellent response on support.

Contras:

Not easy to get them to customise (as is probably true with most SaaS solutions), no great documentation available on the product.

Daniel
Daniel
Logistics Assistant en Kenia
Deportes, 501-1,000 empleados

Performance Management Made Easy

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Integrated the entire performance management process into one amazing system. No more back and forth emails, different documents for different metrics etc.

It changed the way we do our performance management from an annual event to more of an ongoing process. The goal check-ins make it possible for employees to track their performance on a regular basis. It’s also great that I can do my entire performance appraisal, including 360 reviews, from one system.

Contras:

It is very difficult to use especially for a new user. I needed two training sessions to get it.

Business Solutions Consultant en
Recursos Humanos, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

A platform that is future focused and offers proactive mechanisms to support talent development

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: A few things...great platform, easy to implement, even easier to use and configure to meet organizational needs/goals. When setting this platform up the support team was a responsive partner in the process and really understood what we needed.

Ease of use Personalized configuration Robust capabilities

Contras:

A lot of capabilities, but when I learned they could be personalized to offer what we were interested in it wasn't an issue.

Arnab
Vice President en EE. UU.
Software informático
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Definitely worth trying out... We were pleasantly surprised...

4.5 hace 7 años

The product is very easy to use, navigate and uses the current web 2.0 usability. The implementation is very effective with the full support from the vendor. The functions of the software meet most of our requirements for 360 degree performance management with an additional layer of gamification.

Contras:

The product could use additional features in reporting and analytics but they have been doing new releases towards that.

Vice President en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Engagedly - good product

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Easy to setup. Easy to use. Easy to integrate with google sign on. Little to know training required for employee usage.

Easy to use. Very intuitive. Great customer support - personalized service.

Contras:

No cons for this application. It works as expected and promised.

Malou
Mng en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Engage your Team, Grow your Culture

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: So far we have been working on the back end of the software for about 30 days and then we went live with certain modules and it is picking up speed and we are finding more ways to enjoy the connection with our team, especially since we are all remote.

Fun and engaging...

Contras:

Like it to also have a texting option.. for our non email users for the social media piece for sure but for alerts.

Monet
EE. UU.

Excellent Customer Service

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Our experience with Engagedly has been good so far. We were looking for a solution where we had the ability to tailor a learning and talent management platform to best fit our associates needs, and this solution allowed us to do just that.

The team has been very hands on from day one. Our request are answered with a sense of urgency and completed in a timely manner. The platform was integrated seamlessly.

Contras:

The learning module is not as robust compared to larger competitors, but the IT team is very open to feedback and continually making enhancements.

Kyle
Quality Analyst en EE. UU.
Administración educativa
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use - great features!

5.0 hace 5 años

The software is easy to use and get accustomed to - with lots of great features! Works great to get to know others in the organization.

Contras:

It is hard to compare , but I wish there was a mobile app version available to use. Not too complicated to use the software.

Sara
Customer Support Rep en EE. UU.

EASY TO USE!

5.0 hace 5 años

Great way to share information and communicate with all staff members in the office. The layout makes it VERY user friendly.

Contras:

I think a mobile app would increase the use of the software in the office.

Tonie
Senior Accountant en EE. UU.

User friendly and interactive

Comentarios: The goal setting

Used it for performance review in the office. Goals and progress are documented continually. It is then merged for my director to review and give appraisal.Observation of pros and cons of colleagues can be documented on this website . Overall it makes it easier to document observations of employees. It give continuous appraisal and update of colleagues.

Mark
EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Best performance optimization tool on the market!

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Engagedly has been both the best too and the best vendor that Performance Optimization has worked with in a long time. As a whole, the tool delivers on the promised features/functionality and continually is improved. Every contact I have had with the company, from first call to latest support issue, has been met with courtesy, attentiveness and dedication to us as the customer. I would highly recommend Engagedly to anyone looking for a great tool and a great partner.

Paul
Paul
Director of Human Resources en EE. UU.
, 11-50 empleados

Great tool for 360 feedback and performance management

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Continuous valuable feedback for our associates.
Provides a way for me to ensure managers are regularly checking in with their direct reports.

Checks all the boxes for the features I was looking. 360 feedback, 1:1 feedback, Ad hoc feedback so that information is coming in real time. Nice goal setting/linking tool as well.

Contras:

There is no mobile app available yet. I feel having that function can reinforce engagement across the workforce.

Jonas
Coordenador en Brasil
Educación superior, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Maravilhoso

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Facilidade, bom preço e satisfação com a demanda.

O app atende totalmente nossa demanda, de fácil uso e prático.

Contras:

Não tenho que reclamar do app. Ele atendeu totalmente minhas expectativas.

Keith-Ann
Tax Senior Manager en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

Review of Engagedly

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: When first starting with the product, it was in its early stages of development. We were mainly working with the performance review function. I had several questions regarding the flow of the process, but the customer surface team was extremely helpful and answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly!

I love that everything is captured online in one place.

Contras:

There are several features that we do not use and that are not applicable to our firm.

Jason
Jason
IT Manager/Advisor en EE. UU.
Seguros, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Does what we were needing in a simplistic experience

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Yes I would and I have to many contacts.

The flexibility and forward thinking of the product was key in selecting Engagedly as well as the ease of use for our managers and staff.

Contras:

My main con would be that some actions are not real intuitive/hidden. I also would like to see the rewards piece thought out more. Example would be, budgets be assigned to individuals on giving.

Sangeetha
RU
Fuente de la reseña

User friendly and fit for purpose

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The promptness of customer servie is what sets engagedly apart.
Software itsef is intuitive and user firendly.
Had one or 2 hiccups with Performance evaluation template. REst was ok.

Krystal
Director of Marketing en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good Software, but still working out some issues

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Our company has enjoyed using Engagedly, but we seem to constantly be finding ways it doesn't meet our needs. However, anytime I've requested a feature, they have added it to their platform. If you are up for being a part of the process of creating an excellent HR platform, definitely give it a try.

Project Coordinator en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

User friendly

5.0 hace 4 años

This software is incredibly user friendly & the staff is very helpful with the implementation.

Contras:

There is nothing I do not like about this software so far.