Opiniones de LearnWorlds

4.4 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.6 /5

Sobre LearnWorlds

Una plataforma para crear, comercializar y vender cursos online desde el propio sitio web.

Descubre más sobre LearnWorlds

Mostrando 25 opiniones de 31

Jacqueline zaleski M.
Author & Instructor
  • Publicado el 18/11/2017

"Their initial proposal to switch hosts was the ultimate in a professional academic offer."

Comentarios: This software makes it possible to me to have an international school, to interact with a widely diverse platform of students without the "brick and mortar"overhead that continues to make education too expensive for many students. It also allows me the one-on-one contact with students who have very specific questions that I want to throughly answer, instead of sitting in a typical lecture hall with hundreds of others holding onto their unanswered questions.

Puntos a favor: There's nothing wrong with making a fortune selling courses on using a hula hoop, but I've been professional field researcher outside the USA for nearly 13 years. I have five professional degrees in subjects that I am passionate about to my core. I want to attract self-directed students. All the other online hosts that I thoroughly researched or used focused on what I call "recreational learning." My courses are serious investigations to make a sizable income. LearnWorlds has so many professionals on staff that they understood that concept and are helping me to attract those who need CPD credits as an ESL teacher or a respectable career as an English Tutor in as little as a week."

• Publicado el 18/11/2017
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/7/2019

"Elearning by accident"

Puntos a favor: We had a customer that had us create all of their elearning for their company, so we had to get involved into this new area, and since we do media creation, they wanted us to coordinate the whole project. We tried many elearning apps and we finally recommended this one to our client for different reasons. It I should very easy to use, flexible and intuitive. The value/price equation is excellent. The app allows you to grow with it. It is very powerful and has many extras that most elearning platforms don't have, like the interactive videos app included with the subscription. The platform offers web hosting, very useful marketing tools, and email marketing tools or integrations. The support I should excellent and you get the impression they are on top of it. It is a great platform.

Contras: They platform offers gamification but it is not completely developed so it is not very useful. However, they stated it is in progress of being improved.

• Publicado el 24/7/2019
Lauren V.
Leadership Development
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/12/2020

"Great Education Platform"

Comentarios: Still learning the product but very happy with our test results. Very excited to offer a plat form for the team for learning and development.

Puntos a favor: The ability to brand your academy and offer online learning to the team. LearnWorlds offers us the ability to upload video learning, quizzes and offer the team an experience online that they can access from their home, office on their computer or their mobile devide.

Contras: There is a drip email feature that requires you to add the user 24 hours before you can send an email. This is a bit frustrating.

Respuesta de proveedores

por LearnWorlds el 11/1/2021

Lauren, thank you for sharing your experience and valuable insights on using LearnWorlds! We're so excited to hear that your overall experience with LearnWorlds is a positive one and that you can offer a top-notch learning experience to your team. We have already shared your constructive feedback with the product team. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our trusted Customer Success team. We wish you every success!

• Publicado el 31/12/2020
Kelly-ann D.
Chief Visual Officer
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/8/2020

"They sepnd a lot of time getting your business then ignore the problems"

Comentarios: They are really responsive in the first couple of months so you can invest your time and money setting up in their system. Then once you're invested they ignore you and spend their time trying to grow their business model with new clients. If you have a long term plan for online learning I'm not sure they're ready to cater to any other businesses than their own.

Puntos a favor: It has a nice look, and is user friendly.

Contras: The software has problems. Tabulation of reports and certificates are something I have been going back and forth with the development and customer service team about, they have been incorrect. They apologise for the problems, come back to me every 4 days when they can be bothered and just say we are super busy growing our business due to the surge in online application due to Covid. That doesn't solve my problems, nor does it justify my subscription. My problems are still outstanding and months, weeks later they are still looking into it. Very poor.

• Publicado el 28/8/2020
Voice Over in Spanish, Portuguese and English (Hispanic Accent), Musician, Composer, Producer.
  • Publicado el 29/5/2019

"The winner"

Puntos a favor: I had been trying LMS software for months and had actually settled down for another one until I tried LearnWorlds. What I liked about it is the fact that as soon as I started using it, it was easy to learn. They have excellent support and were one call away when I needed help. They have extensive and thorough training materials and moving from the previous LMS was a breeze. I think this is a keeper.

Contras: We have some blended learning that we were not able to bring to the platform. However, because we were focusing our business on a subscription model, we were not very worried about it.

• Publicado el 29/5/2019
Jonas K.
Songwriter/Producer
  • Publicado el 4/12/2018

"Experience after using learnWorlds for 7 month"

Comentarios: I have used few others providers and wasn't satisfied until I found LearnWorlds. They have all the tools and easy to use interface to build your online school.

Puntos a favor: It's easy to use and doesn't take to much time to learn all the core functions. I build my first online course in a few hours using they awesome design tools and page builder. Also I have to mention friendly and help full customer service. That's really important for me.

Contras: Translating school pages to different language takes some time. They have prepared translated version in most popular ones, but in my case I had to spend few days on doing that. Still it's easy to understand how to do it.

• Publicado el 4/12/2018
Co-Founder
  • Publicado el 10/12/2018

"LearnWorlds: Platform for online teaching"

Puntos a favor: I did a lot of research before I decided to use LearnWorlds as my teaching platform. It is very excellent equipped with many useful feathers and helpful service. I got a lot of friendly support during my starting. Platform is designed to be easy to use and make it fast to found your school. Even I am not excel at IT and computer coding, I also be able to create my website within a couple of day. Thank LearnWorlds team.

Contras: I live in Thailand and LearnWorlds working time is based on UK time, so our time are not synchronize. When I have question or any support, I have to email to LearnWorlds support center, and wait for until working time in UK start. That is only problem I can find using this platform. Different time zone may be frustrating when continuous communication is needed to solve some kind of problem. Beside from that, I think everything is well designed and nice.

• Publicado el 10/12/2018
Rafael I.
  • Publicado el 15/12/2018

"The perfect solution to sell online courses and build your own online academy!"

Comentarios: Before I used wordpress with a series of plugins to deliver my courses online, which required a lot of configuration time, bug fixes and customizations. After migrating to leranworlds I was able to focus more on what matters: the production of the contents!

Puntos a favor: I love the ease of creating the landing pages of the courses and adding and organizing the content. It is a complete platform, with a lot of flexibility to adapt to different online business models.

Contras: The only functionality that I did not find is the ability to make the release of classes dependent on making previous modules ...

Martin B.
Personalchef
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 19/12/2018

"LearnWorlds is a great learning platform"

Comentarios: I was looking at maybe 5-7 different platforms before I decided to go with LearnWorlds. It is easy to use (intuitive) and there are the features that you need. I am happy I found it!

Puntos a favor: LearnWorlds has a really good web site builder. It is easy to use and fully customisable. LearnWorlds also has what I believe to be the best learning environment. Everything can be developed and better, but LearnWorlds have some features that I think are great! - Interactive videos
- Quizzes
- Certifications
- E-book creator
- E-book viewer that allows the students to highlight and comment
-etc.
If there are any problems their support team answers quickly and they are really helpful to pass on suggestions to their programmers.

Contras: I cannot say that there is that much I dislike. There are some few glitches in the typing in the web site builder, other than that I am totally sold out to this platform.

• Publicado el 19/12/2018
PADI Course Director
Deportes, Trabajador autónomo

"LearnWorlds review"

Comentarios: I'm starting now with a video course business. I made my first course and is currently on sale at Learnworlds which handles everything, including payment processors

Puntos a favor: I like the simplicity of the functions that guide the user even if he has no experience in managing online courses. The opportunity to try before buying for a full month allowed me to realize all my project and my students to test it. The purchase was a normal consequence of a solid and working product

Contras: The system graphics. You can probably set a different one, but in the end it's not that important and that's okay

Antonio S.
Web Admin
  • Publicado el 15/4/2019

"Great all in one LMS!"

Comentarios: My overall experience is very good. Unless you build your school from scratch and pay thousands of dollars for it, you won't get absolutely everything you want. But I feel that anyone will get most things with Learnworlds and they will have success building their online school.

Puntos a favor: I enjoy all the integrations and the fact that they are always launching new features. Anyone with no code experience can come up with a beautiful school. Lots of articles explaining how to use and make the best of your school and you can always reach out for support and they are very responsive. Overall, a great value if you are looking to have your school up and running within days and want to have the ability to grow over time.

Contras: The more comprehensive plans are a little more expensive than what you can find out there but it's totally worth it if you are serious about building a great online school.

• Publicado el 15/4/2019
Teya B.
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/12/2018

"Professional Looking School with no efforts"

Comentarios: I am in love with this platform and I would never change them for another.
I feel cared for by the amazing support team that know my name, my work, my problems and needs. They offered me the attention and personalized tips. All that gave a big boost to my online school.
If anything could be better than this wonderful software, it's their customer service. Their customer service is the best I ever had in my life.

Puntos a favor: Despite that I am an artist, but I don't have an eye for grapic web design. What I loved the most in LearWorlds is that they put a lot of efforts to create clean, modern and professional looking layouts. You just click and change the text. I was really easy to make my e-learning academy look expensive and polished. There are many, many, many different layouts for videos, text blocks, pictures, customer reviews, payment options....basically anything you could need. And the best part is that they update and upgrade all this regularly!

Contras: I wish the the uploading system had the option to organize your files in folders. I use a lot of images in my academy and it can become hard to find what you're looking for after certaint number of uploads.
However, with the constant updates they are making I am sure this is just a matter of time to be added as functionality.

• Publicado el 22/12/2018
Business Owner
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 13/12/2018

"A good solid option for course creation"

Comentarios: Customer support has been very friendly but some issues have yet to be resolved after several months. They are aware of the problem and said it was forwarded to the development team but no solution has come about.

Puntos a favor: It is pretty simple to create your courses with the drag and drop options.

Contras: There is no overview of student progress and activity. If you need to know when a course was completed you have to search through the activity log. So far the integration options are also very limited.

• Publicado el 13/12/2018
Stacey N.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/4/2019

"Highly Recommend!"

Comentarios: LearnWorlds has been a very positive experience for me. Before I came here I tried to build my courses on another platform where supporter support was very limited. This cost me time and money. The support here is solid and reliable. Pit has gone above and beyond to help me build my vision. Things run smoothly on this platform, so I hardly ever have any tech issues with my students that purchase my courses, which frees up my time to create with freedom.

Puntos a favor: User friendly. Once students are enrolled very little tech issues so they can navigate on their own. Which frees up time to focus on other aspects of the business.

Contras: It would be nice if there were more options ( so you don't have to bother with resizing) for uploading photos with out heads getting cut off.

• Publicado el 17/4/2019
Professor of Chinese Medicine and Taoist practice
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/12/2018

"Fast and easy designing learning website"

Comentarios: I have less than one year experience with learnworlds, uploaded some of my courses, overall had good expriences.. I had some tecnical problems and they solved it.

Puntos a favor: Support team replies quickly about quetions.

Contras: I think it needs a grouping directory to includes a series of courses at course catalog or landing page

Dean V.
Partner
  • Publicado el 3/12/2018

"Learnworlds in South Africa"

Comentarios: Learnworlds is truly innovative in its approach to providing a flexible and functional LMS platform at a really affordable price (even in SA), which is tied to Rand/Dollar exchange rate). I am based in SA, and the support (via email) has been really good. However, there are some limitations with the Currency component and payment options (for a SA business)

Puntos a favor: Social and community learning functionality - learners are able to engage each other and faculty via the social media community set up. Learners are kept up to date on any school happening.
The e-book functionality enables learners to actively engage in note taking and summaries. The learner can highlight content and make notes, which are then stored and linked to the relevant content which the learner can easily

Contras: Not as flexible on the design functionality. Users are limited to fairly cumbersome templates, and there is a lot of "dead space" between sections. The user is unable to trim this "dead space" and make the space more streamlined.

Jeff G.
  • Publicado el 22/7/2020

"No Student Authentication"

Comentarios: I have spend 2 years developing the drivers ed program that still needs to be approved by the state of Nevada. But lack of student authentication leaves me no choice but to find another platform elsewhere. Stubborn developers dont think its important !

Puntos a favor: Pretty easy to use. The customer service answers questions within 24 hours generally.

Contras: No student authentication. No challenge questions for students taking quizzes and exams. No way to authenticate who is actually doing the coursework.
Its more for a hobby or crafts school. Not serious accredited curriculum you may be offering.

• Publicado el 22/7/2020
Russ W.
Social Media Strategist
  • Publicado el 27/2/2018

"Exactly what I was looking for!"

Puntos a favor: Learn Worlds was exactly what I was looking for! I had a course that I wanted to be able to market and not pay too much to host it. For its lesser price month, Learn Worlds provides everything I need including an amazing platform to host my courses, a way to provide marketing incentives and most importantly to me the videos for the course are locked behind a login so they cannot be downloaded and illegally shared.

• Publicado el 27/2/2018
Akhilesh K.
Proprietor
  • Publicado el 15/2/2018

"This a true gem LMS for anyone and everyone"

Puntos a favor: 1) Unlimited learners and unlimited courses ! 2) Mobile ready courses 3) Integation options with 5 different payment gateways including 2Checkout , Stripe , Paypal and Shopify 4) Option to convert your LMS to native android and apple app with some extra fee. Good for eventual scaling . 5) Very easy to build courses on this platform 6) Very agile customer support

Contras: They reduced the flexibility in pricing one's courses as this "investment" also has to be considered. Although in higher plans, there is no transaction fee, it's still a pain for small entrepreneurs to start their journey with learning words.

• Publicado el 15/2/2018
Isabel M.
Docente
  • Publicado el 2/3/2018

"This software lets interact with a diverse platform of students and the one-on-one contact with each"

Comentarios: Count with mobile ready courses; offers options of payment with 5 different forms including: Checkout , Stripe , Paypal and Shopify, and It is easy to build courses on this platform.

Puntos a favor: It is easy to use. It is possible the interaction international. Options of payment with 5 different forms including: Checkout , Stripe , Paypal and Shopify.

Contras: Low flexibility in pricing one's courses for small entrepreneurs, it is difficult for them access to this platform.

Respuesta de proveedores

por LearnWorlds el 6/3/2018

Thank you Isabel! We always try to make our platform more affordable for smaller entrepreneurs. Our Starter package can is a great, and affordable starting point for those that are making their first steps in the online course business.

• Publicado el 2/3/2018
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo

"Highly recommended"

Comentarios: I have certainly enjoyed the functionality and support offered.

Puntos a favor: They have a range of features and functionality which makes your website eye-catching and easy to use. Great customer support who will get back to you instantly and are very helpful.

Contras: Some technical issues will crop up now and then but so far the team has been supportive in fixing the issues for me in not time.

Online Pre-accelerator program manager
Capital riesgo y capital privado, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/2/2019

"Using LearnWorlds for 2 months for online educational content and love it!"

Comentarios: I started to use it about a month ago and I can recommend LearnWorlds as a great tool to manage an online course, academy, accelerator or anything similar. 5/5

Puntos a favor: The speed of the support people and how helpful they are. The user experience and design of the platform.

Contras: there is no feature to email all users at the same time

Kristen L.
Instructor
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/10/2020

"Builds Great Courses Easily"

Comentarios: LearnWorlds allows creating content on a digital learning platform to be a simple, enjoyable process. One can focus on the content rather than the design. Excellent resource.

Puntos a favor: LearnWorlds creates quality templates to construct online courses. The website is easy to use and provides a number of options for posting content, from interactive videos to sleek e-books to a discussion board. This is an excellent tool for building content.

Contras: This software had few built-in accessibility features. It could be improved with speech-to-text and text-to-speech capabilities and options for drag-and-drop activities.

• Publicado el 6/10/2020
eLearning Developer
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 18/1/2021

"Terrible customer service"

Comentarios: It looks nice, for sure, but I value customer service over looks. Terrible experience.

Puntos a favor: It looks nice and it provides some beneficial features that allow for rapid eLearning development.

Contras: Terrible customer service! I was bounced around like a ping pong ball with LearnWorlds, and the customer service rep wasn't friendly. The dev team couldn't answer my question --- and they CC'd my client which made things totally awkward.

• Publicado el 18/1/2021
Monica G.
eLearning Strategist
Formación profesional y coaching, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/8/2018

"Beyond selling courses"

Puntos a favor: I've used LearnWorlds for two different schools. The social/community features are great and ideal for anyone that wants to grow a community, not just sell courses. LearnWorlds' is also the only affordable platform that helps you make content interactive.

Contras: I don't like the pricing structure. They take a percentage of sales. I prefer a monthly subscription.

• Publicado el 28/8/2018