15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Aha!

Aha! es el software de hoja de ruta del producto número uno del mundo. Más de 200 000 usuarios confían en Aha! para vincular su brillante estrategia con el trabajo de sus equipos.

Descubre más sobre Aha!

Combined with the excellent integration options, I would recommend evaluating Aha! whether you are a startup or looking to upgrade the PM function.

Contras:

Often I'll need to completely refresh the page before I see my changes in the UI so it makes things a bit slower to use.

Valoraciones de Aha!

Relación calidad-precio
4.6

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.0/10

Aha! tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 528 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Aha! antes?

Filtrar opiniones (528)

Emily
Emily
Director of Investor Relations
Capital riesgo y capital privado, 11-50 empleados

Aha! Review

4.0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de video
CPO/CTO en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I will use this software for the rest of my career. It's worth every penny.

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: If you've used developer-centric tools (Jira, for example), you know that they may be great for tracking stories and sprints, but they have very limited support (if any) for tracking the actual thought process in coming up with those stories. Either they don't have enough levels of hierarchy, or they try to get away with tags for everything. This is the first product that I've every used that has a structured methodology and design approach to evaluating your goals as a company / department; figuring out what initiatives support those goals; further breaking the initiatives down into master features (sometimes called Epics in other packages), and then individual features (stories). It also generates beautiful roadmaps, and has a transformational scorecard feature that lets you set up the criteria that matter, then rate all of your features, then calculate a score so you have a definitive order in which to do things.

The comprehensiveness of this software is incredible. It has almost everything you can possibly conceive of when building nearly any type of product or service. It helps you organize, plan, communicate, rate, rank, document, and create everything you need, except the actual software code (but you can just assign the stories to your dev team, and/or sync to another product). It also empowers you to have the conversations with stakeholders to figure out truly what's important (as opposed to the endless chorus of "it's all important"). I wish I would have known about this years ago.

Contras:

The single largest missing feature is OKR support. There are goals and metrics, but not a structured way to do OKRs for products/teams. But there is also plenty of other software in the world that does it. We did struggle a bit with the integration with Jira, but that's largely because of Jira deficiencies.

el mes pasado

Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed and positive review. It is great to hear how Aha! has helped you and your team determine and communicate what is most important. I see that you were missing the ability to track OKRs and I am happy to share that we have recently added OKR support! You can read more about it here: https://www.aha.io/blog/manage-okrs-in-aha-roadmaps. Thank you again David!

Grace
Grace
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 5,001-10,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Aha is a great product management tool

4.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Aha's ability to centrally manage many projects and provide seamless Jira integration save time by eliminating the need for developers to switch between applications. It's helpful for making a road map and organizing ideas visually for the company.

I like how simple it is to log requests for help and suggestions for new items. It's also great for working together on projects with other people in your team.

Contras:

The biggest thing that bothers me with Aha is that there isn't a particularly helpful or user-friendly dashboard where you can see all of your open support issues and ideas at once.

hace 6 meses

Hi Grace, Thank you for your positive feedback on Aha! We're pleased to hear that you find it simple for logging help requests and collaborating on projects. We appreciate your feedback on your dashboarding experience. I would encourage you to read through this robust support article to learn how you can build out this view (https://www.aha.io/support/roadmaps/strategic-roadmaps/analytics/dashboards). If you have specific suggestions or further feedback, feel free to share at https://big.ideas.aha.io/. Our product managers continuously review ideas when building out our product roadmap. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions (support@aha.io) you may have.

Brian
VP Product Management en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5,001-10,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Powerful and customizable solution for PMs with a steep learning curve

5.0 hace 2 meses

Aha Ideas provides flexibility, security, and automation, allowing us to interact with customers at scale in a fashion that fits our business. Aha Roadmaps+ offers a very compelling product planning tool that integrates directly with our Jira instance. Aha regularly updates both products with new and compelling features. Aha also reaches out on a regular basis to check in, showcase new things, and troubleshoot any issues we're having.

Contras:

The seat-based licensing model prevents us from fully adopting Aha Roadmaps as our standard planning tool. Doing so would require our program managers, engineering managers, and designers to have paid seats. Also, as with other highly customizable tools, it's very confusing for the uninitiated. We've had to create extensive internal documentation for onboarding new product managers. Finally, we've been asking for a SOC2 report for years, Aha hasn't been willing to undertake this (ISO27001 is not equivalent).

Raf
Product Marketing en Canadá
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Don't recommend. Read review for details..

3.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Would never recommend.

Cool logo. Good space to house personas and competitor analysis.

Contras:

In the initial onboarding process I would contact customer support for clarity, seeing as how I've never used such a software. I had one phone call, fairly short. I was later tasked with sole responsibility for the software - evangelizing and coaching others on how to use it. When I reached out to support for more clarity, the reps did EVERY possible not to get on a call with me. They would email me back every other day - directing me to instructional videos - refusing to get on the phone. I needed to integrate with Jira, "Please HELP!!??"- guess what? "We have some videos that can help you. Awful support. As well, not very user friendly, not customizable, and just down right inferior cosmetically.

el mes pasado

Hi Rafael, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear you experienced difficulties with onboarding. We have put a lot of effort into the onboarding experience over the last few years and do pride ourselves on having a super responsive and very knowledgeable support team. We continue to build out our knowledge base with step by step instructions for set up including the Jira integration. For teams who need more assistance we offer concierge services with personalized rollout services. Should you have any troubles in the future our team is available at support@aha.io ready to help.

Nate
VP Product Management en EE. UU.
Aerolíneas/aviación, 201-500 empleados

Product Management Choice

5.0 hace 3 meses

Aha is a powerful tool that gives you ability to customize the core product around how your team does its job. The easy integrations with engineering development tools like Azure DevOps or Jira make it an accurate status reporting tool for product teams while allowing engineering functions to do their execution work elsewhere. The dashboards and reports in Aha are super powerful and it's the only way we report on roadmaps and status. And finally the Ideas portal with Ideas advanced allows us to be in touch with our customers in a meaningful way and let's us communicate internally and externally about what's coming next for our products.

Contras:

The cost of a license is not cheap, and it took my business a long time to convince senior executives to allow us to get the Ideas Advanced licensing. It would have been really helpful if Ideas Advanced could have been enabled for a subset of users or a product line within a corporate tenant account.

Bastian
Bastian
Product Management Consultant en EE. UU.
Aviación y aeroespacial, 201-500 empleados

An Amazing Tool to Align Strategy and Execution for Product Management

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great experience from setup to use. Fanatical customer support and the fact that they follow their founders "Lovability" mantra (within 95% ;-) It has made me successful in helping companies tie product execution to company strategy. AHA tools usually create artifacts to help keep all stakeholders aligned.

Any organization that wants to be thoughtful, deliberate, and wants to link everything they build to the reason WHY they are building it should use this tool. It takes energy and effort to adopt, but the results are amazing. Every feature and release can be linked to a strategic element. In fact, what you are getting with AHA is not only a tool, but a best-practices thought model for product management (this can be challenging to implement but the rewards are high if you get through it. A key benefit is that once created, roadmaps and reports stay FRESH, meaning all changes to dates of features and releases are instantly reflected in your roadmaps and reports. No more updating Excel rows where cells are months!! Last but not least, their support is second-to-none!

Contras:

While I really like AHA overall, the UI has many challenges. There are many inconsistencies (some places have a save, other autosave, some screens have a URL, others don't, some settings can be applied to everything at once, others have to be set manually one-by-one). Also for a single page app, it often struggles with refresh after edit more than it should in 2021.

Alicia
Alicia
Product Implementation Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Using Aha! for Project Management

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall I am very satisfied with the product and customer service.

I like the flexibility to create and modify schedules and reports. I can create tasks for team members and Aha! sends them reminders (upcoming and past due). I manage business operations projects and this feature has been very helpful and has eliminated my having to chase down most tasks. I like the feature to create various reports with multiple slices of data/views for different purposes by just adding or removing filters vs. building something from scratch. Customer support is top notch. Someone always gets back to me within a couple of hours if not sooner whenever I reach out with questions or requesting help.

Contras:

This software is complex, IMO not very intuitive and has a steep learning curve. There are tutorials that are very helpful and walk you through most everything you can think of, but it takes time to watch them and/or read. Once you get past the initial phase of learning the software and features you need, you will love it.

Sherri
Sherri
Product Manager en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10,000+ empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Aha is the only game in town

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We tested and demo'd all of the top-rated pieces of software that call themselves Product Management Software. Nothing compares to Aha, in my opinion, it is the only software that offers all of the key features I need. There are definitely a few tweaks that could be made, but nothing else even comes close to this tool. I am very happy with it.

It is made by Product Managers for Product Managers It has features around the vision and strategy of the company There is clear separation between ideas and features There are Personas that can be attached to ideas and features There are goals and strategies There are areas to store your files You can create shareable presentations that update dynamically You can build wireframes within the tool You can house everything you need as a Product Manager is one locations The support is amazing Integrates with JIRA

Contras:

I find it difficult to find what I am looking for in the knowledge base Some of the features are not very intuitive to use There are a few features I would like to see added

Alexandra
Product Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Aha takes product roadmapping to the next level

5.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Aside from having every feature a product manager could dream of, working with Aha through the purchase process has been a very positive experience. Their customer support is fast, friendly, and helpful. I know if I had additional questions or needed help , their team would be there.

Aha is incredibly feature-rich. It can handle ideation, business planning, product management, and so much more.

Contras:

With all the functionality, the learning curve is a bit steep. For example,

hace 9 meses

Hi Alexandra, Thank you for leaving such a glowing review! It is great to hear about how you are able to take full advantage of all the rich functionality in Aha! while your development team can remain in the tool of their choice. And you are correct our customer success team at support@aha.io is here to help if you have any additional questions!

Rob
Program Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 501-1,000 empleados

Great for Product Management Idea Roadmapping

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Great for organizing idea generation and new feature roadmapping. Helps us align as a company on software requests and build a timeline for deployment

Contras:

The software is very structured and can't really customize the reporting or forms.

Sallie
Program Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5,001-10,000 empleados

An awesome platform worth 5 stars

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The past 14 or so months with Aha! has helped us evolve our internal processes and break down barriers to provide more consistent and streamlined cross-collaboration across our teams. Working with Aha! has been a very positive experience.

I always tell people that Aha! brings together the why and the how of a solution, giving the view into the overall strategy components of a solution, mixed with the back end development and ongoing progress. It captures everything our teams needs to collaborate, stay informed, share, and stay on track. It's easy to use and the support team is fantastically responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. As someone with little technical background, the platform and an ever-growing knowledge base made it easy to customize the experience to our unique needs.

Contras:

Sometimes too many options can be a bad thing. Aha! will let you do basically anything you want, but sometimes having that ability makes it feel overwhelming. However, I'd hardly call that a con since 1) I'd rather have too many options than not enough, and 2) the support team and knowledge base help you through whatever scenario you're in.

Karen
Head of Product Management en RU
Educación primaria/secundaria, 201-500 empleados

Using Aha for Education Assessment products

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are introducing the product management function accross the business. Therefore introducing the departments and senior management to the functions of Aha has been my priority.
The multiple benefits have included, multi person access as a reviewer / viewer. Transparency of the portfolio roadmap, clarity and confirmation of epic and feature details and the development priorities.
A prime benefit has been the capabilityof the tech team and CTO to cost up the features and epics in more detail than previously, supporting investment requests.

For my role as Head of Product Management: The strategic view of the product portfolio is all important for the company to see and for me to report. The functions I use most are the strategic and portfolio roadmaps, goals and linked initiatives. I absolutely love the dashboard function, especially for executive resporting. And now use the different workspaces for the different departments who are dependant on the product management scheduling, this is also an added bonus.

Contras:

I really wish the functions would allow clarity for Strategic objectives, rather than goals and support the framing of dependant team and individual OKR's. I also find it difficult to delete releases and features on the Strategic level workspace. It would benefit the different types of users to have the functionalities that they need and navigate to it easily. From my role as head of to the associate product manager, we have different uses and feature requirements.

Tim
Associate Director, Product Operations en EE. UU.
Biotecnología, 201-500 empleados

Game Changer for Product Portfolio Planning

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Aha worked with us in a very patient and collaborative manner to understand our needs and create the right solution package to help us make this transition successful. They worked with us over the course of 3 months on the setup and were available on a daily basis to answer questions and provide advice.

1. The roadmap interface is intuitive, clean, and provides the visual information at a glance that our end users can easily understand. 2. The integration with JIRA is robust and reliable. 3. The support is excellent with quick turn-around and helpful solutions.

Contras:

I would like a "drag and drop" ability to manage dependencies between Releases/Epics/Stories on the roadmaps. I'm sure it will be added in the future, as Aha provides an excellent forum for obtaining feedback.

Ajinkya
Ajinkya
Chief Marketing Officer en India
Estudios de mercado, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Convenient Tool for Product Managers, Aha!

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Aha! is no doubt a sophisticated tool for driving product strategy, sharing your roadmap, and detailing features. It's very flexible and configurable so it requires a little while to get fluent with everything it may possibly do, and be aware of the best workflow patterns with it. That said, once you discover your groove it gets much more easily. Pricing is also in the premium end of the market, particularly for smaller companies, but you do tend to obtain what you pay off.

Aha! offers a comprehensive range of strategies for managing the entire product management and marketing cycle. I began using product development tools like Jira and then VersionOne, but they both appeared and functioned as if they were developed on purpose and eventually evolved into product management tools. None of them were in charge of product marketing. It was clear from the moment a fellow CTO introduced me to Aha! that this tool was explicitly designed to handle the full scope of product management. The governance features that assist product owners in focusing on the business plan and priorities also aid in the definition of product strategies to achieve those objectives. Customer personas assist the development team in remaining customer-centric. Our product owners enjoy working with feature development because they get to decide both how the features should function and how feature delivery should be prioritised. The Aha! Score, which can be customised, helps to balance value with development costs. Contributors are encouraged to request functionality, and the review process ensures that the promotion (or lack thereof) of a concept to a feature is transparent. Executive management and the board of directors expect product roadmaps to include information in an accessible format and Aha! has delivered efficiently so far.

Contras:

The tool is extremely effective, with numerous features that make it simple to build a complex puzzle that occupies all of your time, causing you to lose track of the original goal: efficiently produce a product that meets consumer standards and business objectives. Keeping the model easy necessitates discipline. Aha! is so powerful and so customizable that it took me a while to figure out how best to apply it to my particular situations and challenges. That said, their amazing customer success team has been and continues to work patiently and diligently to help me make the most out of it.

Fran
Fran
Head of Product en Sudáfrica
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Alternativas consideradas:

Loads of customization, but best suited to big enterprises and too expensive for the value it brings

4.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Initially, we wanted a system where our ideas could be linked to our features. We looked at a few options at that time and Jira discovery had no yet come out and we thought Aha would be best even though it was very expensive. After trying to use it for a year, and the additional cost of more seats for when our team grew it really hasn't been the best fit for us. Our team has found it cumbersome and we don't use all the additional functionality it provides. After our account renewal I did ask the team for a refund and to cancel our subscription, but the aha team were unwilling to consider providing a pro-rata refund.

I liked the quick responses from the support team and the fact that the ideas were linked to the boards and roadmap planning.

Contras:

We currently use Jira and found the separate workflow and webhook added an additional layer to our work processes without adding a lot of value. We also found the system far too overcomplicated for our small start up needs. It would be great for a big enterprise with loads of processes, however we prefer and quick and easy product workflow without all the formalities and steps that Aha is created for.

hace 11 meses

Hi Fran, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am glad to hear that you had a great experience with our support team and utilizing ideas and features. If your needs change as your team grows, we are here to help and answer any questions you may have at support@aha.io.

Scott
Product Manager II en EE. UU.
Software informático, 5,001-10,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Aha offers tremendous value for product managers and integrates well with development software.

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I've really enjoyed using it and continue to find new ways I can leverage its features. It's worth mentioning that when I have had questions, or something has gone wrong their technical support has been phenomenal. They respond in the same day and in most cases are able to immediately answer my questions. In cases, where an actual bug was found, I've even had their developers fix the issue within a couple days and let me know to try it again.

The product has great tools for defining your product strategy, vision, mission, and allows you to easily track ideas, features, and plan your releases effectively. It offers a great integration with development software such as Azure Devops or Jira to bridge the gap between product management and development. I've found the software easy to learn and intuitive as I never had formal training and was still able to figure out how to use it well.

Contras:

I haven't experienced any feature that I've found troublesome or largely lacking in an essential capability as it is customizable in the right places. There are some features (i.e. polls) that I don't have access to with the current license that we have that I would like to try out so I can't say for sure if there are any gaps in such features.

el año pasado

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your define strategy and connect product management and development. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at support@aha.io — or even for a live demo of polls!

Nicola
Head of Product Management en Italia
Software informático, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Wondeful product, extreme power in Enterprise+ subscription

5.0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: I'm using Aha from years as a Product Manager. I use it for multiple tasks, from planning, overview of the status and extended integration with DevOps. This is also achieved via tools we create via the APIs which are very rich.The possibilities offered for the customization are very large, and we are usually able to optimize all the flows based on our needs.The reporting is also one of the strenghts were different data can be combined and displayed, especially when using the very powerful custom equations.

Product customization is exteremly flexible, especially if combined with the Enterprise+ customization possibilities.Integration with DevOps is working very well.Customer support is very proactive and fast to provide help and solutions.

Contras:

Ideas integration with the features could be improved to have better automation, but overall is working well.

hace 12 meses

Hi Nicola, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! It is great to hear about the years of success you have had with Aha! If you have specific feedback about our ideas functionality we would love to hear about it in our ideas portal (https://big.ideas.aha.io/). Our product managers continuously review ideas when building out our product roadmap. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions (support@aha.io) you may have.

Simon
Simon
Chief Operating Officer en RU
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

A Product Manager's best friend

5.0 hace 6 años

Having been on a long journey over the years with many different types of project/product management software solutions, none of them ever seemed to be "the one". Aha takes a different approach, and focuses on management of end-customer value that is aligned against the vision you have for your company and its products. It's the first work management platform I've used that took this holistic approach, and actually its massively empowering. I'm now able to construct high level roadmaps for complex projects that span multi-discipline teams that can be reported to all stakeholders very clearly and easily. Managing the features the team are going to focus on in a customer centric way is also great. Yes, you can use Aha for task management, but often in a product management capacity it's more important to express WHAT customer outcomes & benefits we want, and then let the team figure out HOW to deliver them. Moreover, the customer support from the Aha team is excellent, with plenty of guides not just how to use the platform, but also how to strategically tackle typical challenges that product managers face. I highly recommend Aha. It's a liberating product from a team that clearly have an awesome culture based around customer success.

Contras:

Aha is a sophisticated tool that's very flexible and configurable so it takes a little while to get fluent with everything it can do, and understand the best workflow patterns with it. That said, once you find your groove it gets much easier. The support team help with that though. Pricing is also in the premium end of the market, particularly for smaller companies, but then you do tend to get what you pay for.

Matt
Product executive en EE. UU.
Almacenamiento, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Game changing software for product teams

5.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Very satisfying, this tool has a chance to help us transform as a business!

Very initiative to use and can be extremely powerful if setup with some foresight. It is flexible enough to be tailored to any kind of business yet rigid enough to instill needed discipline when using across a team or teams..

Contras:

Not much to dislike. While it can feel expensive, their reviewer and viewer (free users) make it easy to scale across many team members.

hace 10 meses

Hi Matt, Thank you for the great review. We love to hear that Aha! has been a game changer for your product teams. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at support@aha.io.

Sam
Sam
Product Owner en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Aha moments around every corner

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Ability to produce a roadmap for the first time in company history while integrating that with Aha Develop for targeted sprints which has increased delivery time and quality of each release. The ideas portal has also been crucial to our business and engagement with our users.

It is user friendly while being extremely robust as you get deeper into the functionality. So far I've found that almost everything is possible in Aha and sometimes just takes a little thought on how you want to achieve it that will fit your organization.

Contras:

I can't say there is anything that I don't like about this software. We're in the middle tier package and anything I would mention here is included in the highest tier.

el año pasado

Hi Sam, Thank you for sharing such a positive review. And for letting us know you are benefiting using the whole product suite including Aha! Develop. It is great to see that Aha! has helped you produce a high quality roadmap! As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at support@aha.io.

Stephanie
Head of Office of Product Management en Alemania
Logística y cadena de suministro, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

All a product manager can dream of!

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: There's a few major benefits:
* consistent roadmaps throughout the product porfolio
* transparency on roadmaps and release plans throughout the whole company
* closer collaboration & transparency with customers through the ideas portal
* higher efficiency in Product Management due to clear structure and standardized processes
* better focus on strategy instead of only tactical fire-fighting
* easy integration with the R&D tool (Azure DevOps in our case)

As a product manager you get a lot of information daily from all kinds of sources - and none of the tools that R&D typically use support you in structuring that information. So, you end up with Excel sheets, One Note notebooks, word docs in Sharepoint folders - everything scattered out. When we introduced Aha! the immediate effect was that suddenly everything has a place: from vision to strategic goals to tactical user story specifications, wireframes etc. It's right where you need it when you need it.

Contras:

Introducing Aha! requires a mindset change in the Product Management team - everybody needs to embrace it and actually start using it to make an impact. This has been, and still is, the biggest challenge we're facing. I do not recommend buying Aha! if you don't have an internal champion who will help standardizing the usage and train the other team mates.

Mark
Director of Product en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

Lots of Opportunity

5.0 hace 2 años

Prioritizing work and managing the roadmaps are the most intuitive and foundational parts to Aha!. The Integrations to various development systems are also strong.

Contras:

Additional integrations with UX-type solutions such as Figma are only available through the additional development product. Our current development product is so integrated into our development activities, that it'll be very hard to move to a new system to take advantage of these additional integrations. Direct product usage integration would also be immensely valuable to add to the software to track the performance and engagement of delivered work and monitor KPIs.

hace 2 años

Hi Mark, Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve success. I encourage you to vote and comment on an idea in our ideas portal (https://big.ideas.aha.io/) in regards to your Figma integration request. Our product managers continuously review ideas when building out our product roadmap. Please note that our API is available and can be used to create integrations. You can find more information here: aha.io/api. As always if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at support@aha.io.

Nolan
Product Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very good tool that is continually improving with helpful support reps

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's very good. While occasionally frustrating, the tool itself does work once the data is in there. Getting all the data in and hierarchy setup requires somebody with knowledge of Aha, but it's worth it. I'm definitely impressed with how many positive changes I've seen to it over the last two years and the customer support is infinitely better than any other tool I've used

Tool allows you to easily and visually create product hierarchy Integration with Jira is incredibly helpful Support reps respond promptly and always have the answer (even if it is "that's not possible") It's improved massively in the last two years since I started using it Easy to customize fields/issues

Contras:

Some views meant to be easy to view are still ugly and not easy to change (pivot table / custom roadmap) Occasionally Buggy - this comes with the territory of continually improving The hierarchy can be restrictive, although I've noticed this has improved recently as well so hopeful it's eliminated as a problem in the future Some features (capacity planning, dynamic forms, idea widgets) are only on the enterprise+ plan which is annoying considering how basic they are to the function of Aha

Andras
VP & CTO en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

Best in class Release Management SaaS Solution

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I used Aha! in a 400K person software develop company and then implemented in a SMB NFP standards organization. It was able to support both environments without issue. Great response from a network / app pov. Scales to your organization needs.

Aha! is SaaS based Release management software that provides a very flexible and customizable process based engine which provides unsurpassed reporting and analytics of your releases and strategy. The product provides good integration with other devops tooling and non-licensed based portals for access by average non-seated users.

Contras:

There is a need for strong SCRUM or process background and it will take some effort to setup the processes. This is not necessary a con but the tool requires a couple of weeks of effort to setup before adding users. Even then I suggest you add a project test the process and adjust.

Doug
President & CEO en EE. UU.
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

Without Equal -- Absolutely Essential for Strategic Thinking and Planning

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I used Aha! very successfully in my previous job, and when I decided to start my own company, it was one of the first pieces of software I knew I needed to license. No way I'm starting something this important without it.

Comparing Aha! with other business software like Trello, Airtable, Jira, etc entirely misses the point. Aha! is about strategy. It's a serious tool for serious thinkers, not a lightweight, card metaphor. It encourages you to think through what you want to accomplish and why, while enabling you to link the releases and features that make up your strategic roadmap to these measurable, strategic objectives. Features can (and should!) be easily linked with tactical Jira User Story (and Subtask) and Task issues, which will then bi-directionally sync Feature/issue data between systems and automatically update completion percentage for at-a-glance executive status reporting. I've tried a LOT of other products, including those solutions built on top of Jira. Save yourself the time, and check out Aha! It's the only product that actually helps me think through my strategy and links these models and timelines to tactics so that I can see progress against my objectives.

Contras:

The state of Gantt charts can be a little confusing, e.g. "Click here for latest version" and/or enabled "Save" button, when I haven't made any changes.