Calificación media

4.9 /5
    4.8 /5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Subbly

Solución basada en la nube que permite a los emprendedores iniciar negocios de suscripción con funciones como sistema de gestión de pedidos, exportación y más.

Descubre más sobre Subbly

Mostrando 74 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Megan R.
Agricultura, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 3/1/2020

"Perfect for small CSA Farms, affordable & flexible system"

Comentarios: I have had a million questions about all the options they've made available in this SAAS, and hiccups getting the payment to go through since it's international and the bank thought it was fraudulent. They've been so helpful and prompt with responding considering our time difference from California to Europe. The even extended the free trial so I could have time to get everything in order before going live!

Puntos a favor: Price point is affordable for small businesses and farms. Most favorite features are the customer portal so our subscribers can manage their own subscription, preferences, and billing at their convenience. The check out survey allows you to create add-on products and services billed right into the subscription price, or just as a one time add-on. The checkout flow is beautiful and mobile friendly, and the widget functions perfectly.

Contras: Not much I don't like about it - one thing I wish I could modify is the ability to change the language in the checkout process so it doesn't say "ship to this address", as opposed to just collecting a shipping and billing address, as one of my options in the checkout survey is to collect their subscription box on our farm for free.

por Subbly el 6/1/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we're over the moon that you've had a positive experience!

• Publicado el 3/1/2020
Dean T.
Co-founder
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/9/2020

"Great for flexible and dynamic subscriptions"

Comentarios: It's a great but still growing platform for subscription businesses. I think it's the best option at a reasonable price range for a subscription business all-in-one platform and website builder, and they are building out some of what I would consider are the missing features so it's only going to get better. Plus, their customer support is worth a special mention - they go above and beyond with personalised support whenever anything is amiss. I recommend Subbly for subscription business startups.

Puntos a favor: I reviewed a few platforms via free trials before deciding on Subbly for my e-commerce subscription store. It was the clear winner for versatility and support for variable subscription options. Other platforms can be twisted to work, with plugins and addons (at additional cost) but if a line of subscription products is your core, then Subbly's your best bet. This is what it's designed for out of the box, and it handles it well.

Contras: Because Subbly is still (as at Sep 2020) a relatively niche platform, if you want to integrate with other services you have limited choices. They are building out their app integrations, but the library of services that work with Subbly is still small.
However, some custom coding and some automation intermediaries like Zapier can bridge a lot of these gaps.
The website builder is comprehensive and easy to use. There are a few features missing, but that's true of Wix, Squarespace and others I've used. Subbly's builder is actually easier to use than some of these others, and allows custom code to fill the gap where there's no built in feature. However, as flexible and great as this part is, the rigidity of the checkout is a drawback - I believe it's on the roadmap to open up more options and customisations with checkout and I think that will make Subbly an end-to-end unbeatable option for subscription commerce businesses.

Emily H.
Alimentación y bebidas, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 24/9/2020

"A good starting place for your subscription business"

Comentarios: A great place to quickly and cheaply setup your Subscripton business. A bit glitchy and a bit simplistic but it works to get you off the ground without breaking the bank.

Puntos a favor: *Most things you need to get going are in one place and that you don't need to bolt on and pay for apps (you do but less essential compared to Shopify)
* Quick responses from customer service
* The customer's account for managing their subscription is excellent, much clearer than Bold/Shopify.
* Quick and easy to build a site without any coding
* Much cheaper than what you'd end up paying for Shopify/Bold
* The ability to start subscriptions in the future and have the customer decide how many reoccurrences they want for their gift.

Contras: * Lack of shipping options for customers - proves difficult to have a profitable one price fits all option
* Somewhat defensive customer service responses
* Glitchy - had to re-save sections 20+ times
* No show-cart step
* No stock control/variants for non-subscription items
* Limits to what you can do on the site, mobile and tablet aren't completely intuitive/customisable/responsive
* Customers can't have more than one subscription in their basket

por Subbly el 7/10/2020

Thanks for your feedback! We're always looking for ways to improve and in fact lots of the things you have mentioned are already being solved as I write this and we can't wait to deliver those to you.

Krystal C.
  • Publicado el 1/10/2020

"Best Subscription Platform"

Comentarios: I don’t have any plans to leave Subbly. I’m very impressed with the company overall and do look forward to anytime they release new features and upgrade the platform! For anyone else that is new to the subscription box business, this company truly is the go to!

Puntos a favor: Subbly is a great subscription platform for start-up subscription companies. The software is easy to use for the beginner and the website builder was super easy to set up. I had my new website and product up and ready to sell within a few hours.

Contras: There are some features that could be added but I promise you, if you talk to Subbly‘s team, they will hear you out. They’ve been able to help me with every request so far and they’re willing to listen to suggestions for new features or bug fixes. There are very few cons and trust me, the benefits do outweigh them.

• Publicado el 1/10/2020
Whitney F.
Owner Artist
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/7/2020

"Subbly - from a content creator and artist's perspective"

Comentarios: My overall experience has been smooth and the transition from my previous platform, seamless. I was able to set up the subscription tiers and integrate the code into a landing page on my website within a single day. I've yet to encounter any hiccups but I'm fully confident that if I do, their customer service team will be quick to reply. So far all my questions have been answered by their robust help pages. Instead of a paltry FAQ page, they have an entire bible on how to use their site. Since moving to Subbly I've seen my subscribers nearly double. I've had nothing but compliments from my supporters on how easy and professional the checkout/subscription process has been for them.

Puntos a favor: By far my favorite feature is the integrated survey option. Rather than having to create a send a separate questionnaire to my subscribers, I can create a unique survey for each subscription tier. This has allowed me to tailor my product to individual customers and provide a much more personal experience while also up-selling additional items.

Contras: The one feature I would like to see implemented differently is the current inventory tracking options. I am not currently selling individual items, only subscriptions, but I would like the ability to limit the number of subscriptions available for a given tier. Currently the only way to do this is to add the "inventory tracking and management" add-on to your Subbly subscription. At $39/mo this is an expensive feature for someone like myself who isn't really looking to track inventory, just limit subscriber numbers. At the moment I find it too large of an expense for me to justify adding it to my account.

• Publicado el 15/7/2020
Rebekah M.
Founder & Buyer
  • Publicado el 8/6/2020

"Oustanding Product & Service"

Comentarios: It has been great, they know what they are doing. If you have a subscription box use Subbly, they know all about them...this is a massive help. My website provider did have a subscription payment option but not for quarterly, whereas Subbly knows it's as popular and as key as monthly.

Puntos a favor: I love how easily the checkout option was to set up with Wix...I think together with the step by step instructions I only had to add support a couple of things...which they came straight back to me...really helpful. I probably would have done everything on Subbly if I hadn't already spent ages setting up wix and I had committed to a large annual cost with a couple of upgrades.

Contras: I don't think there are any negative things to say about the software. I would have liked an option of my customer selecting one of 6 free greeting cards (these are also for sale individually) if they spent over a certain amount or buying a one-off box for as a gift, it's not an issue I just have an excuse to contact the customer and ask them. The Subbly team is constantly adding, improving, and updating the software.

• Publicado el 8/6/2020
Mikelle W.
  • Publicado el 8/5/2020

"Great platform to manage subscription business"

Comentarios: Overall, it's been great. Customer service has been top notch. They always answer my questions within 24 hours and follow up with any follow up questions.

Puntos a favor: Subbly has many great features. For example, the website design was one of the easiest that I've used. I'm a complete newbie with zero coding experience. I tried three different platforms to build my website and Subbly was by far the easiest and the best in terms of how everything worked. Also, the management of the subscriptions, customers, products, and other features are flexible enough for me to make the best decisions for my business.

Contras: Since Subbly is still a tad newer, it doesn't integrate with other apps as much as some of the bigger ones that have been around longer, such as Shopify. However, there are often a lot of work arounds that help. In addition, the lack of inventory management and not having a "sold-out" function is a bummer.

• Publicado el 8/5/2020
Matthew H.
  • Publicado el 2/5/2020

"Great Service"

Comentarios: I use Subbly for my website hosting and checkout. It made it very simple to get started and go. Very little hassle or struggling.

Puntos a favor: Amazing customer service. Product is generally very user friendly. When it isn't you can expect help asap after submitting a request. Truly wonderful.
Platform also has a ton of features.

Contras: Features you want are all locked behind paywalls separately. No special, buy them all discount or anything. Hard on the budget of a fledgling subscription business.

• Publicado el 2/5/2020
Gloria W.
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 18/6/2020

"Perfect for Subscription Box Newbies"

Puntos a favor: Designed specifically for subscription box companies.

Contras: Difficult to setup initially, but the Subbly team was highly responsive. Been smooth sailing since.

• Publicado el 18/6/2020
Melinda N.
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 7/10/2020

"Outstanding"

Comentarios: Outstanding software and customer service, highly recommend the software to other business owners looking at subscription services.

Puntos a favor: The software is easy to use and I had the most professional and amazing customer service in helping integrate with my Shopify store.

Contras: I know it’s on the backlog but I’d love to see an inventory feature so I can manage subscription volumes.

• Publicado el 7/10/2020
Lesa L.
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 11/11/2018

"1st impressions of Subbly"

Comentarios: Customers are your business. Make them your priority no matter big or small.

Puntos a favor: I am in the start up of a ecommerce business, I started out four months ago, with one platform after another. After MANY hours, I had to abort every single one. after much wasted time!!!
Discouraged -while reading a blog and trying to figure out my fix, {sorry, don't remember which blog) and they'd mentioned SUBBLY. so, I looked them up. Read their bio and knew🎯, this is where I belonged. 🏹
I am only beginning, but they have helped me more in 2 weeks than any of the other 4 companies did in 4 months.....and those were Shopify, WooCommerce, WhoIs Domain Register, and BigCommerce. Although, WhoIs isn't a ecom platform. They advertise nothing of truth. I spent a lot of money with them and nothing but a pile. of wasted time.
Subbly's customer service is A++++ I am one who Hates to talk on the phone, BUT without question..... I know as soon as reps gets in the office, one of them will reply to me directly via chat. IT IS NOT A BOT asking you questions with no answers.
Subbly cares about their customers ans they have no shame in showing that to you.
I am looking forward to growing my business with Subbly and paying it forward.

Contras: I have not found anything unlikeable while working with Subbly. They are the choice I wish Id knew about first.

• Publicado el 11/11/2018
Binyamin K.
Therapist & Farmer
Cuidado de la salud mental, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 8/5/2019

"My New Favorite"

Comentarios: I am super impressed with the ease of integration as well as the costumer service. With eager anticipation, I will be closely following the progress Subbly makes as a business.

Puntos a favor: For a bunch of reasons Subbly is my new favorite. First of all, their CEO and other support staff are extremely available to answer all questions and resolve any problems. More than resolving problems, they want their company to be the best in its field. If you're in need of a service that they currently don't provide, but you think they should, they'll build it. As a therapist who provides online therapy, I want as close as possible to a one stop shop. They are working on becoming that. More than just providing an attractive, efficient, and highly costumizable subscription-based check-out (for which they've partnered with Stripe), they are working creating an online-membership specific interface. They also provide web hosting and a simple DIY web building platform. If I need scheduling I'm sure they'd work with me to integrate it. I get the impression from support team that if you have a need that they don't yet meet, they'll work with you on building and integrating your case-specific requirements.

Contras: Subbly is new and as such is still a work in progress. Its not yet the one-stop-shop solution it has the potential to be, but in my opinion it is well on its way.

• Publicado el 8/5/2019
Coreena M.

"Love Subbly"

Comentarios: Excellent. I have really enjoyed them and their attitude. They are friendly and helpful and the product is superb.

Puntos a favor: The best thing is absolutely the customer service -- fast and helpful. They are also always making Subbly better and adding features, along with conducting webinars so that we can understand it better and get the best value.

Contras: There are some limitations, such as no inventory control, doesn't connect to Paypal.

Janet W.
Writerly Kits, owner and curator. Novel Minds; life and creativity coach
  • Publicado el 7/8/2018

"Outrageously exceptional customer service"

Comentarios: Excellent.

Puntos a favor: After extensive research, I chose Subbly for my new subscription box service. The entire process with Subbly is simple. But what stands out above and beyond is the fast, efficient, and friendly customer service. Also funny. These people are human and are a pleasure to interact with. They are quick to respond to any requests, including requests for changes that are not standard on the site. As well, the shopping cart is the cleanest and most efficent I've ever seen. Subbly also keeps a forum right on site for entrepreneurs to request new features, and follows through with the features where they are a good fit. Honestly, I can't say enough about how happy I am with Subbly.

Contras: No cons. Honestly. Anything that could improve technically, Subbly leaps on it.

• Publicado el 7/8/2018
Denise W.
  • Publicado el 27/8/2019

"Great Product and Customer Service"

Comentarios: I have built a completely new website by customizing one of their templates, in a short period of time. I have found their customer service top notch, as they've been close by to answer my endless questions.

Puntos a favor: The software just makes a lot of sense to maneuver while building. It's easy to learn for the most part. Templates are easy to customize.

Contras: The Con is really a Pro, but I found that there are so many options for customization, it's easy to be overwhelmed as you keep unearthing a new feature.

• Publicado el 27/8/2019
Drew A.
CEO/Co-Founder
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 7/4/2018

"Subbly is a great full-service platform to get your subscription box business off the ground."

Puntos a favor: The best features of Subbly are the backend tools, the customer service, and premade site templates that are optimized for conversion. Before Subbly, I was manually shipping each box by typing addresses and printing individual labels, Subbly helped connect with Shipstation which cuts my ship time tenfold.. I'm confident we will be able to handle that on our own. Subbly also easily facilitates billing which is nice. Other backend features that I like are the referral program and hopefully soon to come affiliate program. As far as customer service, Subbly connected me with a dedicated account manager that has been extremely responsive and seems to always have a solution for each issue that has risen for me. As far as web templates, my conversion has gone up significantly since switching from Wix to Subbly.

Contras: I wish there were a bit more flexibility with the site design, there isn't the ability to add sections or move things around- you're somewhat bound to the template they give you. Good news is the templates work. Also, some of the tools can be buggy, but they usually fix bugs quickly.

Liam B.
Co-Founder
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 7/4/2018

"The whole Subbly team have been key to us launching and growing our subscription box business"

Puntos a favor: We have used the software for over two years and it keeps getting better. In the last few months we have got a brand new checkout, more custom billing options and a new referral program. It has everything you need to run a successful subscription box business. My favourite part is the fact it is so easy to use.

Contras: I am happy with Subbly. It has all the features we need to run our business. If you are thinking of launching a subscription box business use subbly.

Ned A.
Producción de alimentos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/9/2020

"Not a techy!"

Comentarios: I'd absolutely recommend Subbly to a colleague.

Puntos a favor: Dear [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], It's me, Ned. I gotta be straight with you guys. I've been dealing with some anxiety over this transition and I realized yesterday that I've really given into my fear of losing "control" of my business. Moving from a system that I've created and fully understand to a system I was afraid of. But you two have championed me through the process as tough as it was and I really appreciate your help. I can honestly say after spending a few days on your platform I've come to appreciate it's common sense flow and ease of creating a system. I'm excited for all the potential we have now with a great process finally set up. I'm sure I'll have 100 more questions. I'm too old for this stuff sob But I want you to know that I appreciate you guys and the amount of time you put into serving your customers. Thank you! Ned

Contras: For me it was just overcoming my own lack of experience with software like this. After a week or so I got the hang of it and love this service.

• Publicado el 17/9/2020
Sarah H.
Small Business Owner
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 19/6/2019

"Great Service, Great Product!"

Comentarios: I was new to ecommerce and building websites prior to launching my business over the past year. I had a launchpage with another company to start with and then switched to subbly when I was ready to officially launch the business. I chose Subbly based on reviews I read, and I'm so glad I did. Subbly guides you intuitively through many of the steps of setting things up and has so many capabilities - there is so much to think about, I'm so glad that Subbly guides you through the process. I think the platform is pretty straightforward for a non-techy person, and I have really appreciated their excellent customer service when I do have questions. And, I'm so glad they respond quickly and are helpful, respectful, and encouraging to me, the customer.

Puntos a favor: I love that the subbly is easy to use and navigate.
Great customer service!! I really can't overemphasize how great their customer service is. Every time I have had a question, they reply personally with help (usually within a few hours) and follow up to make sure everything is going well. Also, I love how their responses are always positive and encouraging.

Contras: Hmmm. . . can't really think of anything

• Publicado el 19/6/2019
Teri S.
Bienes de consumo, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 16/3/2020

"Customer Service is Amazing!"

Puntos a favor: Subbly offers a great platform that is custom-built for subscription boxes. They are continually adding new features and improvements based on user feedback. Best of all though (and why I chose them over other platforms) is their amazing customer service. Their responses are quick, personal, and helpful EVERY SINGLE TIME. You can tell they really care about serving their customers and are invested in our success.

Contras: Their new website builder requires has a little bit of a learning curve, but once you use their helpful videos, it's pretty simple to use (and if you ever have a question, they are quick to respond). I'd love to see them add functionality for web-delivered products (in addition to physical sub boxes).

• Publicado el 16/3/2020
Gino V.
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/8/2018

"Really Helped!"

Comentarios: It’s been really good. Very good customer service and new killer processes. What this means is that I can offer my subscription box customers a smooth and fast services which is key. I can’t use a service that makes my customers life more difficult

Puntos a favor: The new checkout upgrade has been phenomenal for my customers. Ease of use and a slick interface means my customers have a no hassle experience. I can’t twll you how valauable this is for me to grow my business

Contras: Some functionality vs some of the competitors is less available. Not a big deal as it’s not super core to the business. Bells and whistles mostly. The new checkout process is killer though so that’s what swayed my decision to go with these guys

• Publicado el 23/8/2018
Bryan L.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/4/2019

"Increased our conversions."

Comentarios: Helped increase our customer retention and was super easy for our customers to navigate which helped reduce our customer support tickets. Their subbly support team is extremely fast and responsive, nice job guys. Subbly helped us validate and grow to a significant size.

Puntos a favor: Turn key solution and great customer checkout experience. Also loved the new inventory feature ++++

Contras: They could have a few more app intergrations , but I was told they are working on more.

• Publicado el 7/4/2019
Halima H.
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados

"Amazing!"

Comentarios: AMAZING! Customer service is great. Whatever time of day it is, I get an answer super fast and they really care about their customers.

Puntos a favor: Subbly is exactly what I needed for my subscription box. I tried a few other options and it was too complicated. Subbly makes the process easy and their customer service beats out any company I've ever purchased from!

Contras: I wish the blog feature had more customization options.

Steve F.
Vino y licores, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/4/2019

"Best Subscription Box Platform"

Comentarios: Very positive experience with the Subbly team. They are responsive to hearing suggestions and implementing ideas that all merchants will benefit from.

Puntos a favor: The advanced integrations and billing options make setting up a fully customised subscription business very straight forward.
The advanced options make it easy to rapidly test promotions to a wide range of audiences and really hone in on your perfect product/market fit

Contras: That I didn't start using it during our initial launch.

por Subbly el 8/4/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, extremely glad to hear you are enjoying our service!

• Publicado el 5/4/2019
Cassandra H.
Co-creator
Bienes de consumo, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 14/3/2020

"SKA BOX loves Subbly!"

Comentarios: It has been really helpful to my subbox business.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use. More options for subs. Preorders available.

Contras: One-time purchases should have survey option.

• Publicado el 14/3/2020