Opiniones de Accelevents

4.7 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.8 /5

Sobre Accelevents

Solo 99 $ más 1 $ por ofertante. Una completa solución móvil para hacer ofertas. Configuración sencilla, procesamiento de pagos y sin necesidad de descargar ninguna aplicación.

Descubre más sobre Accelevents

Mostrando 105 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Sierra S.
Development Coordinator
Artes escénicas, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/6/2018

"Super affordable and effective for silent auctions."

Puntos a favor: The price is right! Easy to include images, easy to process payments, easy to edit and update. Overall user-friendly.

Contras: Their sales/customer reps are obnoxious! Originally, they offered me a coupon to join and then wouldn't let me use it. Now I keep getting emails from them even though I've unsubscribed.

• Publicado el 25/6/2018
Vanine G.
Executive Assistant
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/9/2020

"Great Interactive online event platform"

Comentarios: Overall we had a great event and got a lot of positive feedback from the participants.

Puntos a favor: 1. The customer service was great: any time we had a question, a problem, or a bug, we got a quick response from the team and an immediate solution. Guys, you rock! Thanks a lot.
2. The pricing is pretty well calculated - the per participant per day payment makes it much easier for us to calculate our cost per participant and makes smaller online events possible and affordable.

Contras: 1. The constant updates that are happening in the backstage - some features were coming and going and after some updates the platform was not functioning well. Which was frustrating, but the supportive team was always there to help out.
2. The platform does not have a mobile or PC app.

por Accelevents el 22/9/2020

Hi Vanine, we are happy to hear that you had a great event! We have since added release notes for all updates to the studio and throughout the platform! I hope this helps in the future. We look forward to working with you again.

• Publicado el 16/9/2020
Robyn F.
Parent
Arquitectura y planificación, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/4/2018

"Was at the event but had to use my phone which was weird and asked me to confirm all the information"

Comentarios: People bidding from home who selected buy it now pricing

Puntos a favor: Ability for non attendees to bid
There are no other pros, and even non attendees had trouble.
There are no other pros. I would advise our group to use another mobile bid service, or have proxy bidding for those that cant attend

Contras: Didn't close, confusing, redundant info asked for. I was never outbid for any thing because people weren't bidding from home

por Accelevents el 16/5/2018

Hi Robyn - Thanks for your constructive feedback. While it is a new format to get used to, we have found that our clients actually love the element of bidding with their phone via text message. Our system allows for anyone to bid, even those who are unable to attend the event. For those who have trouble with the system, we offer a staff feature so that a staff member can bid on behalf of an event guests. I hope this help!

• Publicado el 29/4/2018
Emily P.
Web and Graphic Designer
Seguros, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/8/2020

"GREAT option for a first time virtual event"

Comentarios: As a first timer running a totally virtual event, Accelevents was perfect and very affordable for what we needed to do. I loved that you can use either pre-recorded or live videos, and the integrations are very helpful. I would absolutely use this for future events, even if we have a hybrid (in-person and virtual) event in the future.

Puntos a favor: The amount of features was perfect for what we needed and the support was extremely responsive and helpful! Our attendees (mostly seniors) had very few issues navigating (with some help from us), and the issues they had were mostly user error with just a couple kinks from the platform itself.

Contras: It seems like the platform is still working out some kinks, as if it is newish. There are a few features I wish worked differently, and there were a few features that I were surprised I couldn't enable, like not allowing one email address to register more than once.

• Publicado el 27/8/2020
Joanne A.
Constituent Relations Coordinator
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/5/2020

"User-friendly, low-cost auction software"

Comentarios: Overall experience has been great. Unlimited auction items with descriptions and images, easy online and text bidding, low cost, and all items, bidding history, and winners can be downloaded in a spreadsheet. Plus, Customer Service here can’t be beat.

Puntos a favor: Accelevents Auction Software is very easy to use and navigate. Our school has been using it for 4 years now. Unlimited number of items can be uploaded and there is an option to include multiple images of the item, indicate its value, number of units available, and whether it’s a Live item. If you have the same items from year to year, you can move them over from your previous events to the new event. Ticketing, Fund-A-Need, Raffle, and Text-To-Give modules are also available. You only pay for what you need. The customer service is here incredible---you ask a question in the chat and within a couple of minutes, you receive a response! No matter what time of day you ask (weekend, too)! The first year we used the software, we had a couple of glitches during the event, but I went on the chat and within minutes, it was all taken care of (and this at 9:30 at night). That’s what sold me to return.

Contras: There aren’t really any cons---except with the automatic save. You need to remember to refresh your page to make sure that changes you made were actually saved. Sometimes, it looks like it’s saved but isn’t. I think this happens more as your list of auction items grow.

por Accelevents el 14/5/2020

Hi Joanne,

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience! Looking forward to workign with you again soon!

-Jon

• Publicado el 9/5/2020
Karlie L.
Executive Vice President of Operations
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/9/2020

"Great for non-profits surviving COVID"

Comentarios: I cannot thank you enough for saving our event. This charity means everything to me and you made it all possible.

Puntos a favor: My non-profit lives off the donations generated by a in-person hockey tournament. When COVID hit, we scrambled to find a program that could centralize virtual activities to raise money instead. With about $2,500 to our organization's name, we were so disheartened to find that most virtual event hosting platforms were thousands and THOUSANDS of dollars UPFRONT. It has been difficult to project our attendance, so it was scary to think of investing almost all of our money with no guarantee of return.
Accelevents has a post-event cost structure where your event cost fluctuates on the number of people that came. With no upfront costs, this is perfect for a non-profit that cannot afford to upfront $ with no guaranteed return. This platform had the perfect cost structure with plenty of features that the competitors offered that we were looking for - individual sessions, a main landing page and plenty of opportunities for sponsors.

Contras: Developing the backend was a little confusing BUT the customer service as been so outstanding that whenever I was stuck I would just message the help chat and they immediately reached out and gave me clear directions on what to do

• Publicado el 29/9/2020
Kellie B.
Foundation Representative
Práctica médica, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/2/2020

"Accelevents keeps improving to help your project improve!"

Puntos a favor: We used this software last year for a car raffle and were very anxious about the project and the software. However, the Accelevent team walked us though all the steps in a timely manner and software was very easy to navigate. This year they added an app that has made offsite sales easy. They also added more staff to assist with questions and an automatic email with the question and answer so it can be referenced again. Just yesterday they updated the tool bar to work better....always improving!

Contras: Graphic manipulations in the website building.

por Accelevents el 11/2/2020

Thanks Kellie! We are continuing to work on enhancing the image manipulation and page building functionality. Stay tuned for some huge new features with the page builder this year!

• Publicado el 6/2/2020
Alexander I.
Network Manager
Educación superior, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/10/2020

"Accelevents - University of Redlands"

Comentarios: Extremely easy to deploy and manage. I don't work in events services/management but the self service model of this software makes it easy for anyone to setup and manage. Customer support has always been quick to respond to all my questions.

Puntos a favor: Quick response from Support team, easy of use in deployment and management.

Contras: Not much integration with other apps. Lacking in captioning support, unable to modify the gamification points

Mallorie M.
Event organizer
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 7/6/2020

"Customer Service Lacking"

Comentarios: I called to speak to someone to get more information and he kept pushing me off, telling me to go to the website, and how they are too busy to take on an event of my size. Customer service was totally lacking. As someone who works in a client-facing role, I would probably be out of a job if I told one of my potential clients that we're too busy to help. This was a lost opportunity for a long-term relationship simply because they don't know how to make the client feel like their needs are important. In this day and age, customer service is everything. Accelevents needs to work on their approach if they want to gain and retain business.

Puntos a favor: Their features really stood out to me while doing research to find an event platform service to use for our alumnae association's online events.

Contras: I did not get as far as testing the software due to the poor service I received.

por Accelevents el 11/6/2020

I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you read our other comments, you can see that customer service is our number one priority. That is why we were so clear with you from the beginning that your event (of 15 people which was really just a zoom call) was not a good fit for our platform. In an effort to provide the highest level of service to all of our clients, we are clear from the beginning on whether or not we are a good fit for your needs.

• Publicado el 7/6/2020
Aimee B.
Director of Marketing
  • Publicado el 1/10/2020

"A great product for a small organization like us"

Puntos a favor: We are a small non-profit organization and for us, every dollar we spend matters and must be maximized. We host fundraising events about twice a year and have used Accelevents for these events for two years. It is much less expensive than competitors and is very easy to use. Customer support is excellent, always available. We have never had an issue! I am extremely confident in this product and recommend it to everyone.

Contras: The website builder is a little bit glitchy and sometimes I need to restart my browser.

Jennifer G.
Trustee
Filantropía, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 9/2/2019

"Another successful online auction with Accelevents!"

Puntos a favor: I have used the Accelevent platform to host online auctions for the past three years. We just wrapped up our 3rd online auction and the process couldn't be easier. I love how we can cut and paste auction items and descriptions from previous online auctions. This makes the set up of the new auction so smooth. All of the choices and features of settling the credit card payments are robust and straightforward. The bidder interface is intuitive and easy. We couldn't be happier. It is complex enough to solicit auction items, to set a bid price and to write the descriptions. To have the Accelvent platform so efficient to use with all of the necessary bells and whistles makes the overall experience from set up, to live auction to settlement is seamless and awesome! I love that Accelevents is constantly enhancing the site to accommodate all types of events. I love the new feature of accepting online donations. Also, the customer service is excellent. Someone is always available when I have a question! Thanks Accelevents for another successful event!

Contras: The only drawback is that I could not copy the photos from prior auctions.

por Accelevents el 19/2/2019

Hi Jennifer, thanks for the feedback! You actually can import the items AND images from a past auction into your new auction. This article will walk you through the process for your next event!

• Publicado el 9/2/2019
Mark J.
Reverse Raffle Committee Chair
Recaudación de fondos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/2/2019

"Bringing our silent auctions to the next level"

Comentarios: Absolutely fantastic. In the past we have never made over $900 on our silent auction portion of our reverse raffles ... with Accelevents, the past 2 years we have raised $2900 and $1900. So well worth the money.

Puntos a favor: I have now used this product for 2 silent auctions at our Band Parents Reverse Raffle. In the past, we would make under $1000 on our silent auctions and would have to deal with the vultures hovering around the tables. With the Accelevents silent auction, people are bidding constantly and I LOVE that my guests get a text message once they are outbid. No longer do they have to run over to the tables constantly to see if they are still the top bidder. They have it all in the palm of their hand. Also, as the primary organizer of the event for 2 years, as "go time" approaches, paranoia sets in and I start to second guess whether everything is set to go. This year I messaged them in the wee hours of the morning the night before the event and got an almost immediate response as well as getting some last minute questions answered just hours before the event started. I haven't had the chance to use the other portions of the product, but if they are anywhere near as good as the silent auction, I'm positive they won't disappoint! Thanks Accelevents!!!

Contras: Really have no cons to speak of. These peeps rock!

• Publicado el 19/2/2019
Staley S.
Programming & Marketing
Organización cívica y social, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/7/2019

"Our Accelevents online auction was great!"

Comentarios: Great overall experience. We hit our fundraising goals in our one week auction and our bidders really liked the online and mobile Accelevents experience.

Puntos a favor: Our organization just completed an online auction as a fundraiser and we used Accelevents as our platform. Everything went very smoothly and the whole experience was a plus, plus, plus! One real benefit to Accelevents was their 24/7 online support. This was particularly helpful to me because I often worked imputing auction data at night, so any questions or small issues that surfaced after business hours could be easily addressed. The team at Accelevents was very responsive and helpful. Our bidders loved the auction site, the mobile capabilities, and found the checkout and payment process was a breeze. At the end of the auction Accelevents provided downloadable spreadsheets of the entire bidding process as well as the winning bidders and their payment details. Another win-win for us was the affordability of the Accelevents rate structure. A final benefit to using Accelevents is that we can keep our account information online so that we can use the platform over and over for future raffles, bidding or donation opportunities. I would highly recommend this service for any of your auction or online donation needs.

Contras: Sometimes when I was inputting text for an auction item the cursor popped back to the beginning of the paragraph. It was frustrating and slowed me down. However, when I reached out to the Accelevents team, they acknowledged the problem right away and confirmed they were working to fix it. This kind of a proactive response which takes ownership of the problem is very helpful, in my opinion.

por Accelevents el 29/7/2019

Thanks for the feedback Staley! We are excited to hear that you had a positive experience! We are continuing to work to improve all aspects of the application and will use your feedback in that process!

• Publicado el 25/7/2019
Vicky K.
Co-Chair Scholarship Fundraiser
  • Publicado el 5/6/2019

"Easy to use platform at an affordable price."

Comentarios: Besides the ease of use for the auction holder and bidders, there are a couple of additional benefits that you may not receive from another auction site. One of them being the CSR addresses any question or concern immediately. No matter what time or what day, any question you have will be instantly addressed. The other benefit is the cost. You will have an amazing auction site with a very affordable price tag. There are no hidden fees. You will know exactly what you will be paying to use the site.

Puntos a favor: The site is extremely user friendly without the need to be a technical genius. It is very clear how to set up your main page and then to add items, including names, photos, and descriptions as well as bidding information. The auction is also extremely user friendly for your bidders. People can simply bid from their phone or computer following an easy few step process. Bidders are also alerted immediately if they are outbid adding a competitive edge to the bidding. Because the auction is online, there is no limit on who it reaches. The site can be shared outside of your targeted group.

Contras: This was our second time using AccelEvents for our online auction. After our first auction, we made suggestions for areas that could be improved and all of those changes were implemented.

por Accelevents el 6/6/2019

Thanks Vikcy! We look forward to working with you again!

• Publicado el 5/6/2019
Delia H.
Committee Chair
  • Publicado el 13/2/2018

"A-MA-FREAKING-ZING"

Comentarios: the amazing immediate reply with in 30 seconds of asking any question

Puntos a favor: This software is so easy to use. JUST WHEN YOU THINK you need to have this software needs a function that doesn't exist you ask CUST SUPPORT in a panic how in the world you will possibly make it work they are 5 million steps ahead of you. Not only that but within 5 seconds they reply with a warm stress free reply that reassures you that your event that you spent countless hours on is going to be the most amazing and successful event that could have possibly existed for your cause. I AM NOT A TECH SAVY PERSON! BORN IN THE MILLENNIAL GENERATION I STUCK AT COMPUTERS! but they have made it beyond easy! My second year happy to plan this even thanks to these guys!

Contras: the only thing i don't like about this software program is that they don't have the outreach that other auction softwares have that they send out technical help for the actual event to make the event smooth as possible. Even though they are there to help at every second through the site i can only imagine the absolute craziness if the top notch service was right in front of you

• Publicado el 13/2/2018
Kelly P.
Development and Marketing Director
  • Publicado el 6/9/2018

"Excellent online auction platform!"

Comentarios: We have used Accelevents for 3 events, actually encompassing 8 different online auctions. They have been great to work with and very quick to answer questions. We are a small nonprofit in a smaller market, so we appreciate their low cost, but feel their product is top shelf. Our (not tech savvy) patrons have found the platform easy to navigate, and love the addition of mobile bidding to our events. We recommend them to every who asks about our experience, and will continue to use them.

Puntos a favor: Cost , ease of use for bidders, ease of use for staff

Contras: I wish you could more easily change the order of items once uploaded (more like a number system, like a Netflix wish list), and I wish that we had the option of sending out blanket notices to our bidders ("Auction closes in 10 minutes, place your best bid now," or a thank you to all bidders after the fact).

por Accelevents el 7/9/2018

Hi Kelly! Thanks for the continued support. We love hearing from repeat auction organizers. We've add a feature that let's you right click on an item to send it to the top or bottom of the list. I think that will help you out at your next event. We will check out the netflix wishlist too. As for sending out blasts to your bidders, you can do that from our new Contact module. Send us a message while setting up your next auction and we will walk you through it!

Summer J.
Executive Director
  • Publicado el 6/9/2018

"Great Mobile Silent Auction Platform & Quick Customer Service Responce"

Puntos a favor: Faster and more efficient with the the mobile bidding app, Easy to showcase and present items with descriptive information allowing bidders to completely understand what exactly they were bidding on. Quick customer service when we had any question that needed answered, along with being understand and truly caring about help us find a solution, and not be over looked VERY AFFORDABLE!!

Contras: When in the Auction Table cannot organize items in alphabetical order, Bidder in the mobile app were getting confused when to put in there names and bid amount.

por Accelevents el 7/9/2018

Hi Summer, thanks for the feedback. We pride ourselves on having the fastest customer support and the most affordable solution on the mark so we love hearing that! As for the listing of auction items, you can actually drag and drop to change the order of items very easily! Send us a chat message while setting up your next event so that we can help you out with that!

Margaret M.
Event Coordinator
Recaudación de fondos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/4/2019

"Perfect Product for Non Profit"

Comentarios: We hosted an event and utilized Accelevents for ticketing and managing our silent auction. Ticketing was easy to set and we could customize per our specific needs. Silent Auction set-up, execution and checkout was the easy, straight forward and user friendly. Customer service and help options were phenomenal….it's old school customer service....hard to find these days. We will use Accelevents for ALL our future needs.

Puntos a favor: Super user friendly
Excellent Customer Service
Many 'a la carte' features for NP various needs (auction, ticketing, etc.)
Only pay for what you need
Very cost effective for our small NP with little money to spend
Phenomenal customer service
No app needed for auction bidding

Contras: Wish we could group text all guests at event via software

por Accelevents el 17/4/2019

Thanks, Margaret! We are happy to look into the option of offering a group text feature.

• Publicado el 16/4/2019
Marile B.
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 23/9/2016

"The online/mobile auction solution I've been looking for!"

Comentarios: I volunteer with a number of local non-profit organizations and often find myself working on silent auctions. For the past couple of years, I have looked into solutions for moving our auctions online, in order to increase visibility and participation. But most of the solutions would cost us the bulk of our fundraising. For small community organizations like PTOs, the giant platforms are just not a viable solution. Then, I found Accelevents. Exactly the type of solution that I was looking for, at exactly the right price. Set-up was easy and didn't require any huge investment in time or cost. I could build our auction at my own pace, as items became available. The user experience was equally as simple -- without requiring cumbersome account set-up from people who wanted to participate in the bidding. And the text-to-bid option was a huge bonus, making the bidding process simpler and more exciting. When people are busy enjoying themselves at a party, they don't want to be running around checking clipboards. With text notifications and bids, they didn't have to! The bidding came right to them! The integration with Stripe made the check-out process much simpler and faster for everyone involved. Our entire auction was closed out in under 24 hours, even when half the participants were not actually at the event. (That was a huge win too -- people did not have to be at our sold-out event to participate in the auction!) Finally, the support I receive along the way was exceptional. Questions were answered within hours -- and often within minutes. I would HIGHLY recommend Accelevents to anyone looking to bring their auction --of any size--online.

• Publicado el 23/9/2016
Joshua A.
President/Dad to Brooks
  • Publicado el 23/4/2019

"Excellent Resource for you Fundraiser"

Comentarios: Accelevent's has allowed our foundation to provide a hands-on experience to our silent auction supporters. Along with this, it enables us the ability to reach supporters who were unable to make the event, which has increased our funds raised exponentially.

Puntos a favor: This software is incredibly fool-proof and is accessible via multiple devices which makes adding late arriving items a breeze.

Contras: We have had issues in regards to the ease of operation of our guests and difficulties signing in and staying signed in. This does not fall squarely on the shoulders of Accelevents as I am sure that much of it was operator error. If this service came in the form of an easy to use phone apps, it would be hands down the best product on the market!

por Accelevents el 29/4/2019

Thanks for the feedback! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience and look forward to working with you again!

• Publicado el 23/4/2019
Fran R.
Volunteer, Co-Founder, Co-Organizer,
  • Publicado el 13/8/2017

"Successful collaborative fundraiser, because of an Excellent 24/7 Support Team!"

Comentarios: Our collaborative fundraiser raised moneyfor each of 8 collaborators, with additional funds generated from offline purchases of paintings after the auction was over. In addition, this software helped each of our collaborators to build a better networking relationship with each other.

Puntos a favor: This was my first time coordinating an online Mobile Silent Art Auction collaborative fundraiser. Most of our collaborative confidence, in the possibility of a successful fundraiser, in spite of my inexperience, came from the incredible 24/7 excellent AccelEvents support team. The buyers bidding on the art especially liked the efficiency of being able to view and select their choice of paintings online. Even the buyers who took the time to come to the in-person art show on the first or last day of our 7-day online art auction, came with a list of their selections from the paintings they had seen online. We liked having the opportunity in our collaborative fundraiser, to introduce each collaborator, with logos, pictures, videos, and their website, as well as sharing more information about our collaborative theme of "Forests."

Contras: An animated tutorial, walking me through all the steps might have helped to both lower my awkward beginner's fear-level of being so inexperienced, and also more rapidly increased my ability level. This might have helped me to reduce the number of questions I asked the awesome AccelEvents team, even though their team would still be needed.

• Publicado el 13/8/2017
Program Coordinator
Filantropía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/3/2019

"Great prorgam!"

Comentarios: The non-profit organization where I work has used AccelEvents for a variety of events and purposes, including silent auctions, drawings, and text-to-give for small and large events. The most absolutely consistent factor has been the customer service - they are awesome! They are always quick to reply and generally are able to help me find an easy solution. In terms of the program, it is easy to use and we have had interns and volunteers trained and using the program within minutes at our events. The look is clean and smooth, and the back-end interface is relatively intuitive and straight-forward. The cost is also perfect, especially for a small non-profit with a limited budget, as the low flat fee allows us to know our costs up-front and keep the majority of what we raise to put toward our mission. We've tried a few other programs but you cannot beat the value for this product.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use on both the front- and back-end; Low cost but great value; Fantastic customer service

Contras: Some limited options with customization and graphics

por Accelevents el 2/4/2019

Thanks for the feedback! We are working to expand the flexibility of the page designer!

• Publicado el 28/3/2019
Jahnavi B.
PTA Volunteer
  • Publicado el 26/1/2019

"Perfect for Small/Mid Size Auction"

Comentarios: We are an elementary school PTA that has a silent auction with 100 items once a year. Accelevents was perfect for us! The 1st time I used it was the 1st time we put the auction online--raising 33% more funds than in previous "bid on paper" years. Thank you for making our auction a big success!

Puntos a favor: This software is so easy to use--very intuitive, not too many features, but it has the right ones. Customer support is great--in chat or email with quick simple responses! Low cost--we raised $8000 and were able to keep most of it last year. Integration for payment was awesome!

Contras: We have multiple items in our auction that are the same (parking spots)--would be nice to list it on time and give the 3 spots to the 3 highest bidders. Small feature that's definitely not critical -- but a nice add on.

por Accelevents el 1/2/2019

Hi Jahnavi,

Thanks for the feedback! We're excited to hear that your event was such a success.

We actually have a feature which allows for multiple winners per item! This will be perfect for your next event. Check out this link with instructions on how to use it.

Best,

Jon

• Publicado el 26/1/2019
Laura T.
Communications Coordinator
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/9/2019

"Makes bidding easy!"

Comentarios: Very good, easy to chat with an associate for assistance at any given time. I would definitely use this product again!

Puntos a favor: It was easy to set up and upload all of our auction items. Once everything is in the system it is easy to make any changes or add things. The look of the website for the end-user is very nice! Everything is pretty customizable to fit your needs and the parameters of your auction. Plus taking care of the items after the auction closes is so easy! It automatically sends a link to individual who had the highest bid to finalize their payment and then that information automatically updates in the log. Then you can add notes if need be or manually alter information. Very quick and easy!

Contras: I wish there was an actual app to download. We had an event where people where having a hard time getting the URL to work, sometimes it would take refreshing the page 4-5 times to actually get to the site. It would have been nice if there was an app they could download and then just search for our event.

por Accelevents el 3/10/2019

Hi Laura, thanks for the feedback! We are excited to hear that your event was a success. The reason that we do not currently offer a mobile app is that we feel that people already have too many apps and do not want to download another app for just one night of bidding. We do have some tips on how people can easily access the auction site - http://support.accelevents.com/en/articles/3210709-how-will-my-guests-know-how-to-bid
We look forward to working with you again soon!

• Publicado el 25/9/2019
Heather J.
Co-President
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/9/2018

"Wonderful platform to make execution of your event easier."

Comentarios: We have used Accelevents for our past two PTO Silent Auctions. Whenever we had a question, customer service responded to us very quickly with answers that solved our problems. It was very affordable and easy to use from the beginning. The information stored from the first year, made planning and executing the event the next year even easier!

Puntos a favor: It was very easy for multiple users to input and organize the information. The Dashboard provides a complete snapshot of where you are with planning the event. It has straightforward step by step instructions throughout the planning process and during the event itself.

Contras: I would like to see them add a function where you can send messages to the users during the event to remind them to update their bids, etc.