Opiniones de UpKeep

4.6 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.8 /5

Sobre UpKeep

Un CMMS basado en la nube que optimiza la orden de trabajo y la administración de las instalaciones. Crea proyectos, asigna órdenes de trabajo y administra activos.

Descubre más sobre UpKeep

Mostrando 1254 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Dirk K.
Director of Operations
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/7/2019

"Crucial Team Management"

Comentarios: This creates the foundation for extensive maintenance records, historical tracking of problems, inventory, and more. It allows you to monitor your entire portfolio on a macro and micro level.

Puntos a favor: Functionality. This cloud-based task manager functions at the level that works for you. Whether you're assigning basic tasks at a complex you own and manage or inspecting individually tagged pieces of hardware this is essential. The accountability from a required signature showing this task has been done is reassuring. Should there be a hang-up or question UpKeep's customer service is there to help you through it.

Contras: The initial challenge is determining the depth at which to utilize this software most effectively. Whenever an organization chooses to go with a task manager, it is only effective as the degree to which your staff buys into it.

por UpKeep Technologies el 19/9/2019

Hi Dirk,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for UpKeep! We're so happy to hear that UpKeep is serving your team for tasks and projects big & small.
The fact that the signature feature has provided a layer of accountability for your team is amazing! We're glad that the ability to historically track your work at a micro and macro level is helping you take the team to the next level.

If you ever do need assistance in developing your maintenance program using UpKeep, feel free to reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager. Our team will follow up with you to connect your team to this dedicated resource.

Thank you again for leaving us a great review. We really do take and appreciate your feedback seriously!

• Publicado el 29/7/2019
Rick D.
Facility Manager
Instituciones religiosas, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 13/8/2020

"Perfect CMMS for my Needs"

Comentarios: Using Upkeep has been an easy process, and it helps keep everything in one place. I also like the fact that our Operations Manager sees everything that I do, from creation of work orders, to updates, and completion of work orders.

Puntos a favor: The free features are perfect for my use. My day is all about work orders, and being able to manage these work orders easily makes my day easier. We used to use paper work orders, which I had to fill out, file, and then track in another file. I would then need to create a separate report to send to the property team for review. I like having the ability to have everything in one place, without having to create so many separate reports.

Contras: Nothing about this software is difficult to use. I do wish more was offered in the free version, such as reporting. I was able to use it during the free trial, but now am using the free version, in which reporting is only available in paid versions. I understand that this is how the company makes money, and I will be making the switch to a paid version when it is approved in our new budget. One thing that bugs me and hope gets fixed, is during the work order creation. I have over 120 locations and sub-locations. When I create a work order and choose the location, you should be able to begin typing the location in the box and it should self-populate the box. Right now, only the main locations will self-populate, not the sub-locations. I only have three main locations, and all the rest are sub-locations, so I have to scroll to search for the exact location I need. It's nothing major, but just an annoyance, and I hope this will be fixed soon so that any location will self-populate the box when you begin typing it.

• Publicado el 13/8/2020
Jeff M.
Electrical and Mechanical maintenance manager
Minería y metalurgia, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/2/2021

"A great choice for a intuitive CMMS"

Comentarios: Immediately we are seeing the benefits of using UpKeep. It has helped to reduce the confusion of where someone left off or waiting for parts to arrive to complete the repair.

Puntos a favor: Uploading our plant information, including over 4,000 spare parts that we have cataloged was very easy. We were able to keep our spare part numbers and mirrored the layout of UpKeep with our own spare parts system, which in turn helped the plant personnel with the implementation.

Contras: I would like to see the ability to add daily equipment checklists, that can be performed at a minimum twice daily and were generated automatically at a predetermined time. We currently make rounds through the plant and require our personnel to record the check.

• Publicado el 11/2/2021
Jamie P.
Grounds & Buildings Manager
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/2/2019

"A very strong start, but a long way to go yet."

Comentarios: We all like it, but the glitches are too slow at being corrected. I really don't want to switch companies but it has come up recently. I like working with the support team, they always seem very willing to help. Unfortunately the solutions they provide are hardly ever agreeable with me. I think that is usually no fault of theirs, but rather that we keep reaching the end of the program's capabilities. That is frustrating for me.

Puntos a favor: I really love the layout and the ease of use. I also appreciate the diverse application to many different uses. The fact that you can access it from a phone or a computer is amazing. Very convenient that way.

Contras: RECURRING WORK ORDERS! There are so many glitches when you start making work orders recur. I've tried my best to provide feedback on this because it is really starting to be a deal breaker but the problems continue. 1) duplicates pop up constantly and they don't go away easily.
2) The scheduling options for recurring work orders is totally bad. Model it after Google Calendar first, then add options to make it more detailed. The fact that you can't schedule seasonal tasks without some silly back-end procedure to duplicate the work orders every year is highly frustrating.
3) Gonna need a little more flexibility in the different categories of user. My techs need to be able to create their own work orders without being a complete access administrator. There should be something in between. I trust my guys and they know their jobs, I don't need to make all their work orders for them.
4) I'd like to see some improvement in the template modules. I've not been able to benefit from them realistically even though I've tried. When you go to add them into a work order it just never seems to make much sense.

• Publicado el 28/2/2019
Aaron W.
Aset And Maintenance Manager
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 201-500 empleados

"Simple and Effective"

Comentarios: Great so far. Looking forward to getting my direct reports involved in developing the system

Puntos a favor: The ease of access and functionality with a user friendly interface that is simple to use.

Contras: To log plant/equipment delays (breakdowns) as one large database with multiple cells to populate

Jonathan B.
Clinical Engineering Director
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/11/2019

"Best overall usability"

Comentarios: Overall, this is the best CMMS we have used. I did sample the top 10 for a year before deciding and upKeep was the best because of easy of use in the field. This software saves time by reducing paperwork and admin tasks.

Puntos a favor: I sampled many different CMMS programs and upKeep was the only software that made the cut. This software is actually usable in the field.

Contras: There are a few additional features I would like to see. I would like to be able to set exact permissions per user. the amount of administrative data available to Limited Technician renders some functionality not usable. Not everyone needs a list of all vendors and customers. There needs be a permissions checkbox to limit some access and functionality per user. Depending on how this software is used, it could cause an issue. would you want everyone in your company to have a list of our all your customers and vendors? for this reason. We avoid using some features and have not upgraded to the business package.

por UpKeep Technologies el 14/4/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team track work orders!

Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions:

• Publicado el 27/11/2019
Ryan S.
Maintenance Manager
Alimentación y bebidas, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/12/2019

"A great start!"

Comentarios: My experience over the first month with UpKeep has been very positive. The team in California have been checking in to provide support and they've sent us a ton of QR labels for our assets and stock room. I have worked with five different CMMSs over the past several years and have been responsible for two implementations. This has been the smoothest and easiest one so far... configuration has been easy and it's been warmly welcomed by my team and the organization as a whole.

Puntos a favor: The ease of use and functionality check all of the boxes I was looking for. I get updates on my phone, can track work, and share what we're doing throughout our organization in a way that is simple to understand. The cost and very low barrier to entry has been a huge plus as well.

Contras: There have been little quirks with the system that have taken a little getting used to. Updating PMs or creating a PO, for example, can be difficult when you click off the screen to update a piece of that (check list, asset, or part) and then the whole thing that was being worked on is lost. Having discreet location differences for assets and stock rooms would be nice, too.

por UpKeep Technologies el 14/4/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We all LOVE your dinks!

We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team manage your assets and facility!

Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. I've shared yours with our product manager.

Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions:

• Publicado el 3/12/2019
Paul F.
Production supervisor
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/3/2020

"Very User Friendly"

Comentarios: UpKeep is helping us to formally document what maintenance we have been doing all along. it also allows everyone to see what is happening and when, which assists in scheduling. Proper documentation of maintenance is becoming a necessity to maintain our current customers and attract new business. In setting up our system, it also provided an opportunity to exam our current practices and make some improvements.

Puntos a favor: We are using UpKeep for our maintenance needs throughout the facility. I made an outline to help me plan how I wanted things to work and it was easy to tailor the system to all of our needs. I found the meters particularly useful. There is plenty of videos online available for those of us who learn visually. (like me)

Contras: To date we haven't really found a downside to the software. Like most new programs there is a period of adjustment, but it was very brief.

por UpKeep Technologies el 16/4/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team maintain your facility.

Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions:

• Publicado el 2/3/2020
Servicios para instalaciones, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/7/2019

"Customer fulfillment with SPOC App"

Comentarios: As of today it has been a very fruitful experience with UpKeep. Easy to provide data and update to client. At the same time easy to receive client request and queries.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, download, upload your normal needs. Can be used by anybody anywhere and request their needs in terms of service we are providing. Easy to track tream work and submit it to client when required.

Contras: Of course everybody want best service with least price...

• Publicado el 1/7/2019
Jessica R.
Division Coordinator
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/5/2020

"UpKeep 1st Month"

Comentarios: They have been very supportive. We have taken additional time with locations naming and they have worked through this process with us.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, many options for workflows, great tutorials

Contras: Would like more options for importing data. Also would like tertiary location category

• Publicado el 27/5/2020
Matt L.
Electronics Tech
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/12/2020

"Software that works for you."

Comentarios: Overall the software is working as it was advertised to us. The nice piece about this software is that it integrates an asset management system with a work order system as well as consumable inventory. We like the preventive side as well. The software can send reminders and reoccurring tickets to jobs that happen on a cycle. The key to a product is how well things can be tracked and searched for later on. The software is going to be a big help later on, with the reports feature, showing how much time and money is invested into a piece of equipment or asset. That will help with building a budget for replacements and accurate reports. Its nice that we can integrate maintenance and IT together as well as inventory into one platform.

Puntos a favor: We transitioned from another work order software. We shopped for a solid work order software that would meet our needs. We were very specific as to what we wanted, since we out grew our old software. We wanted a product that would automate our day to day jobs as well as keep track of our assets. This software is very easy to use and you can customize it to fit your specific needs. We like that pictures can be added to the job ticket. It is also nice to assign work orders to "teams" rather than individually assigning tickets to specific people then back again. Everyone in the team can update and apply their time to the ticket. The upkeep app is also very handy when out in the field.

Contras: The integration to our district was pretty smooth, however we did a lot of planning to make this as seamless as possible. I don't have anything negative to say about the software, things that the software cannot do have work arounds. At the end of the day, everything works, that is all that matters. As time goes on more maybe there will be something that needs improved, however customer support is very helpful and I'm sure they will solve the issues that may arise.

Paul D.
Safety Coordinator
Alimentación y bebidas, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/11/2019

"Upkeep can change your whole maintenance program"

Comentarios: It's as good at the information provided, which is made better because once it's in there, its accessible to anyone and over time, can provide information

Puntos a favor: Information, details, knowing what was done on a machine last time, it means that you don't necessarily have to do the same job twice. If a problem comes back and was misdiagnosed last time you can review what was done and see if you can find where the actual issue is. Locations, parts, assets, you can put them all into this software and down to the bolt you can provide details on any of them.

Contras: The UI needs work, especially when moving parts around or finding assets in a location. Having a naming standard helps a lot. If you know that an item belongs at a specific site, having a clear site name along with what it is makes a difference.

por UpKeep Technologies el 14/11/2019

Hi Paul!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for all of your feedback! We are so happy to hear UpKeep is providing value to you and your team and helping to improve your maintenance program. Your feedback regarding the UI of the Parts page is valuable and we will make sure to bring it to the attention of our Product team.

Thank you again for taking the time to submit your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve the app and make our customer's workflows as seamless as possible.

Have a great day!

• Publicado el 13/11/2019
Liam L.
Facilities and IT Manager
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/3/2019

"Great for our medium sized business!"

Comentarios: Overall UpKeep is a great piece of software that continues to improve with regular feature updates. I would recommend it to anyone managing a medium to large sized business facility or multiple properties.

Puntos a favor: UpKeep is a great service for managing work orders, tracking assets and scheduling your teams time. The request portal and phone app make it easy for our managers to submit maintenance requests and for our maintenance team to prioritize and respond in a timely fashion. The asset system is great for tracking parts and preventative and reactive maintenance that has been performed on individual items such as HVAC units. The Ability to upload pictures and other files such as repair manuals, to work orders and assets is also a huge plus. All around UpKeep is a great piece of software that I would recommend to anyone with a medium to large size business or anyone managing multiple properties.

Contras: UpKeep offers the ability to generate PDF invoices to submit to clients however there is no way to save or return to a generated invoice within the software; once the invoice is exported as PDF and you close the window you can no longer return. I would love to see an invoicing feature that is more similar to the work order system. As a country club we not only track our internal maintenance, but maintenance performed on members golf carts and other items. The ability to generate invoices more fluidly would be much better than having to utilize an integration. I'm also disappointed that the ability to track additional costs related to a work order are only offered in the business plus plan, rather than the professional or starter plans. There are many times where I want to add an individual expense with a description attached to it, without having to input it in the parts and inventory section.

por UpKeep Technologies el 20/6/2019

Hi Liam, I'm so glad you're finding UpKeep both easy to use and valuable to your business! Additionally, we appreciate your detailed feedback in features you would like to see and how they would benefit you. Please know that we take all this feedback to heart and continue to work on releasing new features that will support you and your team!

• Publicado el 2/3/2019
Simon A.
Solar Technician
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/2/2019

"Using upkeep for solar farm maintenance reporting."

Comentarios: Upkeep has helped hugely in showing clients what we actually do and giving them real times as to how long process may take. Before a list of times and costs were all clients received as to now a full report which shows the lengths taken to complete the tasks .

Puntos a favor: The software is very easy to use on many different formats. Being able to report in real time is very helpful in the field and reports can be generated very easy for instant use. The end reports are very professional and and look the part. Photos added to reports are a good for clients to be able to see the works carried out and being able to add many photos to as many different topics i may need is great.

Contras: The application needs to have either 3g, 4g or wifi for real time this is great in areas with these capabilities but most solar farms in the middle of no where meaning i need to take photos and write my reports after i have done my job and returned to an area with wifi etc. Also only being able to upload 1 photo at a time makes the process drawn out as you have to keep going back to the report and then finding the photo you need...... There have also been instances when working in areas with 4g etc that reports that have been worked on have lost all info meaning they have to been done again.

por UpKeep Technologies el 20/6/2019

Hi Simon, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so excited that UpKeep has improved your ability to show all the hard work that you and your team are doing!!! Our mission is to empower you all in exactly that way to help you to get recognition for the work that might otherwise go unnoticed. In terms of the app needing 3G, 4G, or WiFi, the reason for this is to be able to send and receive updates in real time, especially in cases where team members may be spread across different locations. Providing more offline services may be something we can do in the future, but we hope it's not too much of an inconvenience at the time!

• Publicado el 22/2/2019
Steven B.
Regional Maintenance Coordinator
  • Publicado el 3/7/2018

"Using this software, our company has increased workflow radically"

Puntos a favor: The first point is the ability to categorize work orders, we have been able to pin point the major issues and delivery fast and effective solutions to our care homes. Tracking the progress and being able to update the work order and receive this valuable information direct to a mobile device, whether it be a line of text or a picture. I have noticed that the UpKeep scheduler is now up and running, this is going to save me a lot of time, currently I am taking the jobs and distributing these to the team via a excel spreadsheet, really looking forward to this addition to an already complete package. The overdue work orders are also a great plus for our company, it shows where we are failing and possible target training to an individual who is struggling. The main plus is having the data to analyse on a month by month basis. It show how well the performance of the team and individuals are coping with the work load, what home uses our Regional teams service the most and what areas of expertise are mainly required, again perfect for targeting training to the maintenance operative in the home. We have also used this system to compare our response time to a request, labour cost all against using out side contractors, this itself has ben an eye opener and has saved us.

Contras: The updates are only available for the users and not the requestors, this is a big issue for us as we are constantly asked 'What's happening' by the general managers of the homes. If there was a way that when the regional team assigned to the task could share the update, ie waiting for parts, called away etc..

por UpKeep Technologies el 20/6/2019

Hi Steven, Thank you for your review! It sounds like the reporting features have been especially great for you! Thank you as well for your feedback on how some features - or lack thereof - are affecting you and your team in real time. We're dedicated to constant improvement and learning from situations like these!

• Publicado el 3/7/2018