Opiniones de Balsamiq Wireframes

4.6 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.3 /5

Sobre Balsamiq Wireframes

El rápido software wireframing que permite a los equipos de clientes potenciales colaborar, crear maquetas, controlar versiones y ejecutar pruebas de usuario.

Descubre más sobre Balsamiq Wireframes

Mostrando 304 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Caleb B.
Director of Marketing
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/11/2018

"A must-have for efficient UI design workflows"

Comentarios: My overall experience with Balsamiq has allowed me to create A to Z interfaces, complete with live links and elements, to test and share concepts with my team. It's made it easy to share ideas for interface design and has become the first step to every new site we build out.

Puntos a favor: Balsamiq allows you to make speedy, basic wireframes and nail down all the details of your site/interface before implementing or designing them with graphics. The best feature is being able to depict any possible element used in web design: Menus, radio buttons, text boxes, popups, forms, anything you can imagine. It also allows you to show those items in different states--for instance, if you needed to depict a drop-down menu that had been opened to view all the available drop-down options. The deep customization allows you to work out every detail of an interface before going to production. Revision histories and alternate layouts provide lots of room for creativity--a critical part of building great user interfaces.

Contras: Some of the features, like revision histories, are hard to figure out at first and require a short learning curve. It takes some time to play around with elements and find all the available options, and also requires time to realize what elements are available to use. It's difficult to browse elements and all their states; you have to select them, and then dig deeper within the element's settings.

• Publicado el 15/11/2018
Graham B.
Solution Architect
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/1/2020

"Quick, simple and efficient wireframing"

Comentarios: Balsamiq is the agency's go to wireframing tool. The application allows the UX team to quickly convey their ideas to the creative designers without the expectation of deciding the visual branding of the site. Whilst the feature set is fairly limited and the tool hasn't been upgraded recently it is still the most efficient method to draw up wireframes we have found.

Puntos a favor: - Probably the easiest wireframing tool to use
- Focused feature set aimed at creating wireframes in the minimum of time
- Very quick to learn with some depth for power users
- Can be very quick to use for experienced users
- Ability to download pre-made components from a central library or share components easily within a project
- Much cheaper than some competitors
- Very stable application

Contras: - Wireframes can look child-like and unprofessional with some settings
- Currently based on Adobe Air technology which is outdated
- No recent feature releases and no fixed release date for the next version leading to a feeling that the product is not moving forward
- Some expected features are still missing such as an easy way to create click-through interactive prototypes

• Publicado el 2/1/2020
Tracy C.
  • Publicado el 29/9/2020

"I still love it after 9 years"

Comentarios: I've been extremely pleased with the overall experience. I really like the look of making a wireframe look like a sketch. It gives it a very clean look so you can focus on the functionality.

Puntos a favor: I found it extremely easy to use. It took me very little time to understand the concept and then I was up and running. As I continued to use it I picked up shortcuts and advanced features. It really plays a big role in communicating what needs to be built. I also really like exporting a project into a PDF file so it can be used as a demo with options linking to various pages.

Contras: I haven't really found much that I did not like. There have been times when I would like to have some more elements to include in my wireframes. I have seen some that were available for purchase which is nice.

• Publicado el 29/9/2020
Rahul Y.
Business Analyst L1
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/10/2018

"Effective and easy to handle Mock-up Tool around !!"

Puntos a favor: As a BA, whenever we receive technical specification from the client and break these down to user cases, it becomes important for us to design Mock-ups and confirm if we are on the same page as to the client before we rush into development to do so Balsmiq Mock-up is the one of the best tool around.
Designing the User interface design is faster with available element in User interface library. Just need to pick and drop items in the mock-up.
It is simple & easy to master. Interactive prototypes can be easily created by linking the mock-ups together to give operation view in the real time.
When you are done with prototyping the requirement then export option is also available. Either you can export the single mock-up or all together in PNG format or export the Mock-up as PDF. Export to PDF option is my personal favourite as I usually attach the mock-up in mail and share initial design with client and hence entice their feedback that let us to improve our design as directly from customer perspective. PDF exported file facilitates navigation between mockups through links present in pdf ensuring better understanding of functionality to the client.
It also has chat box and multiple user can operate simultaneously to create mock-ups and access the existing mock up as well . This provides the better communication between the team member and a quality experience of software development
It facilitate plugin from Google drive and Zora allowing to add mockup to and issue.

Contras: I think the tool lacks in integration with other tools that are used in software design as well as export option is limited to export as PDF or PNG and you can't Print to the printer directly. Except that I think it's a wonderful tool as it's web, desktop as well
as Google drive plug in is available

• Publicado el 5/10/2018
Nathan W.
Web Lead
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/8/2020

"Simple wireframing that anyone can figure out."

Comentarios: Overall I've enjoyed using Balsamiq as a lightweight solution to quickly mock up a widget or interface. I've used it on dozens of projects and it has served me well. I've never encountered a bug or usability issue that has prevented me from completing work.

Puntos a favor: It's a simple wireframing solution that allows multi-page PDF exports. The available tools and controls are simple, which forces you to design with a wireframe mindset and not get caught up in the visual details. You can get creative with the included assets to create elements that are not built-in by default. Balsamiq supports saving elements as symbols so that they can be easily reused across wireframes.

Contras: I have a licensed copy of Balsamiq Wireframes, however that does not allow me to receive major-version updates. I paid nearly $80 for a license years ago, but in order to upgrade, I need to purchase a new license (albeit at a discount). I would also like to see a wider variety of predefined assets included out of the box.

• Publicado el 17/8/2020
Shaun R.
GCU Computer Science Student
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 8/8/2019

"Best Wireframe Software"

Puntos a favor: The best attribute of this software is that it is very easy to use and user friendly. There are different versions available that you can either have a free trial or pay for a license. The free version comes with less features but the main ones are still available. Its interface is very easy to use as it is very much drag and drop. You are also able to convert your wireframes into different formats in order to save them, such as pdfs.

Contras: There are very few User Interface elements which is a disadvantage to this software as UI is constantly being updated. There are also little collaborative features to this software, which is a disappointment as you have to physically show others in order to gain feedback instead of inviting them to edit or view.

• Publicado el 8/8/2019
Yaroslav K.
Information Technology Major
Educación superior, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/2/2020

"The best tool for sketching an initial layout or prototype of ANYTHING"

Comentarios: Amazing tool if you need to showcase something or discuss the initial layout

Puntos a favor: I love Balsamiq and I have been using it for a while now if there is a work that involves UI/UX tasks that I need to define or explain. The tool has pretty much all you need to make an awesome prototype.

Contras: Few things. First of all, I would really appreciate a student tariff for the tool. Also, it would be great to the a web version of the tool that might be universal to use anywhere.

• Publicado el 7/2/2020
Rahul J.
Product Management
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/3/2017

"I just love to SKIN any UI with this basic, yet simple-to-use tool."

Comentarios: Daily I use this tool to validate the user interface. Whenever there is a use case which I need to resolve in our product, I directly open this tool and start scratching. Yes, I start from the scratch, by having the components separated as a collage. Then I skin the UI by placing them in the positions which looks subtle and usable. Skinning the UI with this tool is easier. Just pick and play and the simplicity of this tool is THE key thing that I like in this tool. Minimized UI is something that we can achieve by splitting the UI into different frames. We can place the components in our desired place to check if customers can feel the importance of the applied element in the page that we are building. We can easily put ourselves in the user's shoes and think from their perspective to check if we are working on a usable interface. Moreover, the linking between the pages/tiles help us to see how the transition between each pages looks like. I usually go with RAW prototypes by scribbling in my notes. After I started using the Balsamiq tool, I go ONE STEP BEYOND scribbling. Yes, I do mocks and share with my visual designers to think through the page/feature that we want to build. This has helped our designers to a great extend. The time of making them understand the flow and designs has drastically come down. Also, the number of iterations has minimized which in turn has improved the quality of the designs that we are converging. of course, the productive has improved a lot in terms of peer-to-peer level convergence.

Puntos a favor: Ease Of Use.
Quick Search.
Default Icon set.
The switch between Wireframe and Sketch i modes easier.
I personally like the linking between the pages.

Contras: Designing the interface for Mobile Skins, and apps for Apple Watch seems to be a show-stopper. This has to be addressed.
At times the screen resolution doesn't supports to take the screen shot from a laptop and to use it in the Balsamiq tool.

• Publicado el 13/3/2017
Fc T.
Product Lead: Fulfillment
Comercio minorista, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/12/2019

"Good little tool to refine rough ideas for screen designs"

Comentarios: We use this tool to help product managers and UX designers with getting rough wireframes at the start of a project to facilitate brainstorming.

Puntos a favor: Balsamiq strikes a good balance between simplicity and features. It manages to have enough components to prototype your ideas quickly without getting too bogged down by endless customizability. The end result is getting your project off the ground faster, which is definitely worth it.

Contras: Honestly not a lot, as long as you understand the context in which this software should be used. It isn't supposed to be a detailed UI mockup tool, there are other much more elaborate software packages for that. This is something that should be used by a product manager or UX person very early to set up quick wireframes.

• Publicado el 10/12/2019
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 28/9/2020

"Simple Software for Fast and Easy Wireframes"

Comentarios: My experience with balsamiq is great. Although it's not my primary design tool, I always come back to it when I want to make a wireframe really quickly. I absolutely adore the wireframe style they use.

Puntos a favor: Balsamiq is the fastest and simplest wireframing tool out there. It does exactly what it sets out to do-nothing more nothing less. Balsamiq creates lo-fi wireframes at record speed. All the components are already there for you to resize and configure, you don't need to download anything else. Sure you can use Figma or Sketch but to achieve the same speed, there's a bigger learning curve or some assets you have to download. Balsamiq is also a one time purchase which is great in this era of subscription-based software

Contras: Sometimes it's hard to scroll between it's large library of components. Also it's harder to create some more complex site maps when you're trying to make site maps using balsamiq, but that's not its main feature so it's okay.

• Publicado el 28/9/2020
Rosa G.
Graphic and Interface Designer
Diseño, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 4/5/2019

"Balsamiq Mockups, the most incredible tool for your UI/UX designs"

Comentarios: I just love using Balsamiq! It makes it really easy and fast to build your mockups. I have use it for both desktop and mobile apps with very good results. Clients usually love its friendly appearance. Since the project can be exported as an interactive PDF (if you programmed any interactions), you can show your clients a simulation of the UX and they just love that. Anyone can program this interactions using the software, you do not require any previous experience, it is just a matter of connecting slides, similar to programing a Power Point presentation. 100% recommended.

Puntos a favor: I absolutely adore this tool and have done it for more than five years now. I discover it when I was working as an intern at Intel, and I just fell in love with it. Have use it ever since for a lot of projects that involve interface and user experience design. It is the most intuitive tool, extremely simple but also extremely efficient. It takes almost no time to understand how to use it, it is as simple as dragging and dropping elements from a wide menu to your canvas and start arranging them the way you want your interface to look like. It has a lot of elements to build your design and you can "program" them so that you can simulate user interactions. It makes it so easy to build your mockups and on top of that it is extremely fun to use. If you don´t believe me, try it, you can download a free 30 days trail version. It is available both as a desktop app and online, which is a great option if you are working with a team and multiple people need to access to the files. You can convert it to a PDF version once you are done with the project, which makes it really easy to show it to your customers, peers, clients, etc.

Contras: I know is going to sound like a lie, but I honestly don´t have any complains about this software. If I had to name one, I guess it would be the price, but is not really that expensive and it is totally worth it.

• Publicado el 4/5/2019
Jenny M.
Freelance Copywriter
  • Publicado el 1/8/2018

"Fast, cheap mockup and wireframing tool for busy people"

Comentarios: Quick wireframing and mockups without having to go on a course to use it. A great way to get your ideas down and shown around.

Puntos a favor: This is my go-to wireframing tool when I just need to get an idea down on something more than paper. It's simple to use thanks to the drag and drop interface, with plenty of predetermined UI options like forms, buttons, menus, pickers, etc. It's also ideal for presenting interactive prototypes to clients thanks to the linking feature and full-screen presentation option. I also love the option of "sketch" or "wireframe" so you can make it your work look like a quick draft or a clean wireframe. While there's a short learning curve to use this product, there's tons of help to be found over at the Balsamiq website. I got plenty of tips and tricks to use Balsamiq more efficiently from their blog posts.

Contras: The UI library could use a bit of an update. It would also be good to customize them more than just resizing, especially for picky clients who want a hi-fi mockup. Changing the color of the dropdown buttons or changing the button background color AND text color, for example. If I could double-click on an element and then be able to select specific things, it would be perfect. It would also be useful to add another font option. Just having one font for the entire project is rather limiting when trying to recreate a client's website as closely as possible to sell them on the new UI design. Overall, Balsamiq is sort of like the "quick and dirty" version of more advanced wireframing tools. It's fast and easy to use but may seem like a downgrade if you're used to more high-end programs.

por Balsamiq Studios el 2/8/2018

Hi Jenny and thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

I've added your vote for the different features/options you have mentioned but feel free to reach out directly if you have any additional input. It's always very helpful for us to hear it! support@balsamiq.com

• Publicado el 1/8/2018
Ashish V.
UX Designer
Internet, 10,000+ empleados

"Light and Efficient"

Comentarios: Does the job quickly and efficiently, great to have collaboration​ and prototyping capabilities.

Puntos a favor: I mainly use Balsamiq to wireframe ideas, it's light and fast for the job. I like how you can quickly translate ideas to screen in no time in black and white. I use it mostly to create wireframes to present the ideas quickly with the team and brainstorm on top of it. It has ready to use components for different form factors so you don't need to draw/create anything from scratch, just drag and drop. In case you need to run a quick paper prototype usability test, just print your screens and you are good to go.

Contras: Though it is a robust tool to work in silos, it misses the collaboration part. In the cloud age, the expectation is to quickly add team members and take feedback on the flow, structure or the solution itself in real-time. Default small canvas size is also an issue if you need to draw multiple screens, you need to manually configure the canvas size as per your need. Also to make things interactive you need to export the screens in PNG format and use another prototyping tool to connect them all.

por Balsamiq Studios el 21/9/2018

Hi Ashish and thanks for sharing your thoughts!

We definitely agree that collaboration is essential for most teams these days and we recently added many ways to collaborate in real-time in our new web version. More details here: https://docs.balsamiq.com/cloud/collaborating/

About linking your wireframes together, you can actually do it directly from our tool: https://docs.balsamiq.com/cloud/linking/

Hope this helps!

Co-Founder
  • Publicado el 14/4/2018

"I love using Balsamiq as a tool to create simple + effective wireframes for web applications."

Comentarios: Simplistic nature of the software allows me to design software products quickly and effectively - files are easy to share, and have been very effective in communicating with my dev team.

Puntos a favor: I've experimented with several different wireframing softwares, and Balsamiq is definitely my favorite. I love that it focuses on product functionality, rather than design elements. I generally find wireframing for design to be distracting and preventative in coming up with a functional product design. Favorite features include: - Built-in shape templates make it fast and easy to mockup any sort of software or application
- Black + white, hand-drawn feel removes distractions + allows me to focus on the actual product
- Desktop app has one time license fee
- Exporting to PDF is simple, and you can include links within the PDF that allow the user to mimic clicking between pages

Contras: Although I love the simplistic nature of Balsamiq, some people might be frustrated with the lack of certain functions: - Wireframe is not dynamic - only exports to static file formats
- Built-in shapes might be restricting if you're looking to build something custom
- Lack of folders, etc for organizing multiple pages, so if you're designing something complex you may find yourself searching for which page you left off on (this is something I would add if possible)

por Balsamiq Studios el 17/4/2018

Hey there! Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your thoughts about our tool. :)

Just wanted to let you know that our hierarchy feature might help you to organize your wireframes/pages: https://docs.balsamiq.com/cloud/overview/#using-a-hierarchy

Hope this helps!

• Publicado el 14/4/2018
Head of Design
  • Publicado el 17/8/2019

"Balsamiq speeds up your wireframing work"

Puntos a favor: The main pro of Balsamiq is that is very simple to use. The set of pre made object is one of the main core features, with those components you can quickly create a wireframe without all the overhead of creating the basic components

Contras: The main cons consists in the fact that Balsamiq is build with the old flash technology. Another cons is that at the moment there are no way to automatically sync the wireframe with online prototyping tool like Marvel of Invision

• Publicado el 17/8/2019
Md zaid I.
Associate Project Manger
  • Publicado el 11/5/2018

"Awesome tool for Mockups"

Puntos a favor: Used a lot in my previous work. I was not at all having expertise in mockups but the tool is so easy that in a week I started completing the mockups for the complete project. Having the chrome integration is actually so helpful that I don't have to worry more about storage also. Availability of readymade components and icon is the beauty of the product. It enables a normal person also to put some super cool design stuff and the idea behind the design.

Contras: If Balsamiq enables integration and collaboration capabilities it will be nice.
The prototype we design is quite a row team can provide now some lea and flat components and icons.

por Balsamiq Studios el 17/5/2018

Hi there and thanks a lot for taking the time to share your thoughts about our tool.

Just wanted to mention that the new version of our Google Drive add-on (Balsamiq Wireframes for Google Drive) allows for real-time collaboration, chat and comments among other new features. Might be helpful for your team.

More details on this page: https://docs.balsamiq.com/google-drive/wireframes/collaborating/

Feel free to reach out via support@balsamiq.com if you have any questions!

• Publicado el 11/5/2018
Pedro P.
Software Developer
Diseño, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/5/2019

"Sketches in a very simple and fast way."

Comentarios: My experience with Balsamiq has been quite good, it helps me to make sketches, wireframes in a very fast, simple way, speeding up the delivery time of the projects, besides that they can be shared immediately thanks to their export methods, as well I can export them directly to a disk in the cloud and share it with the client quickly.

Puntos a favor: There are several reasons why I like balsamiq, it is a tool with a very low learning curve, quite intuitive, and does not need any type of download since it is hosted in the cloud so it is accessible from any device, it has a very useful autosave system that helps you not miss the progress in the project, is excellent for collaborative projects because it allows to invite colleagues or other people, also has a desktop version, supports various forms of export in different formats, from pdf, even images like jpg.

Contras: What I like the least about balsamiq is its interface, it is something old fashioned, besides that they can add a greater variety of objects to integrate in wireframes, sketches, mockups, etc. Another thing that I do not like is that when it comes to overlapping objects on each other very small, it can be quite a challenge, it would be nice if you could edit the position of the object as in web development, with a z-index.

• Publicado el 24/5/2019
Winston M.
Software Developer
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/7/2019

"Excellent creator of mockups, sketchs and more."

Comentarios: It is an excellent tool, useful for most mockups, wireframe, that are going to be created, ideal for creating quick sketches in a short time, it is also very useful when creating diagrams, in addition to the fact that although their designs are quite basic, it is a very clean and presentable work, it can also be used from any device that has a web browser and internet connection.

Puntos a favor: What I like most about Balsamiq is that I can work all projects and use it freely without the need to download any software, since it is a tool hosted in the cloud, which allows me to work with files that are directly hosted on a drive, such as Google drive also allows me to export them in different formats, such as pdf, jpg, etc. So it is perfect to integrate mockups, wireframes into other files, or send them as a single file. It has a wide variety of predefined icons, with basic shapes that are used for the design of wireframes, diagrams, mockups, so it is just drag and drop.

Contras: It is a very useful tool, however it works to create basic models, it is not a tool that has many customization possibilities, it only allows you to change some basic characteristics of the elements, such as size, color and size. However, it meets most of the requirements to create wireframes, quality mockups.

• Publicado el 29/7/2019
Ahmet gökhan K.
software testing specialist
  • Publicado el 23/5/2019

"Web Interface Design with Balsamiq Application"

Comentarios: Many of the components required for the design of the component are ready to be used. But if these were not enough, we can incorporate our own designs into the design.
There are different features for different components. Common features of each component grouping, symbol conversion, copy, undo, position and sizing settings. We can turn every work we do into a symbol and use it easily in other mockups.

Puntos a favor: In general, a preliminary drawing is made in the web projects interface before starting a detailed drawing. This drawing guides the design that we want the end user to see. Some interface designers do prototyping on paper and others on programs designed for this purpose. We use Balsamiq application. With this application you can easily and quickly create prototypes and draft drawings. All the design elements that can be used in a web page or in the application we design will be available in the balsamiq drawing tool. All we have to do is set the color, size and layout of the element we will use.

Contras: Balsamiq Mockups unfortunately is a mercenary product, but as everyone does, you can install a 7-day trial and develop the interface of your projects. Also, let me tell you from my research that Balsamiq is the most useful interface in design programs.

• Publicado el 23/5/2019
Eliz M.
Ing. Industrial
Servicios para instalaciones, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/11/2017

"I use this application to make screen models for software developed internally in the company"

Comentarios: It is very good to make models and discuss them with end users, and with developers, it is easy to use and very friendly.

Puntos a favor: It is easy to use, friendly, you can make base models, prepare presentations to users, make several versions that allows you to select the optimal one and leave the history of other models, insert bootstrap icons, symbols to make it more similar to the final version, place annotations

Contras: When saving duplicates the symbols, it is difficult to erase them because when deleting they are removed from the ready models.

por Balsamiq Studios el 13/11/2017

Hi Eliz and thanks for your review!

We'd love to hear more about the issue you're seeing while deleting Symbols. If you have time, could you reach us via support@balsamiq.com?

While it¿s totally fine if you don¿t have time for this, we¿ll be here to help if you¿d like! :)

Kind regards,

-Virgin from Balsamiq

• Publicado el 10/11/2017
Sarathi S.
Product Manager
  • Publicado el 18/1/2018

"Balsamiq is a great way to create quick wireframe to visually capture ideas"

Puntos a favor: The ease of use and the numerous options make Balsamiq a great tool to use to create quick wireframes. I've used it many times to create designs to illustrate ideas. The note feature allows you to add clarifications to the items in your wireframe.

Contras: I find the navigation a little clumsy. Additionally, when you go to the full screen view or hide panes and other menus it's a bit difficult to get it back to the way it was before. Also, the export feature isn't great. The output tends to be too small to read if you have many items in the board.

por Balsamiq Studios el 19/1/2018

Hi Sarathi and thanks for your review.

I just wanted to reach out and see if we can help with the pain points that you mentioned:

- The different panels/elements of the editor are described on this page, along with the shortcuts to toggle them off/on: https://docs.balsamiq.com/desktop/overview

- Pressing ESC while in the Full Screen Presentation Mode allows you to go back to the editor.

- About the Export: we'd love to know more about your issue and which export option you are using. Could you reach out to support@balsamiq.com so we can help more?

While it's totally fine if you don't have time for this, we'll be here to help if you'd like! :)

- Virgin for the Balsamiq team

• Publicado el 18/1/2018
Product Management
Recursos Humanos, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/4/2018

"This is a great tool to create quick mockups to communicate design ideas for our products"

Comentarios: I am able to create mockups quickly and efficiently to communicate design ideas to different stakeholders. It helps as a great starting point before we refine the design and move to high-fidelity mockups

Puntos a favor: It has a lot of pre-built shapes, icons, containers, symbols and form elements that make it easy and quick to build mockups for webpages or mobile app screens. The auto-save has been a life saver as I have a bad habit of not explicitly saving things I have work on. Ability to export mockups created in multiple formats makes it easy to attach the mockups in documents or with user stories for design and engineering to work on.

Contras: External images copied in to one project are available as assets only in that project and not others. So, I have to copy past them each time, which is inefficient. Some of the shapes, text formats are not as customizable as I would have liked. So, I have to find work arounds that are a little more time consuming

por Balsamiq Studios el 25/4/2018

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your thoughts about our tool! :)

I've added your vote for sharing assets between multiple projects. Also, we'd love to hear more about the controls that seem to be missing some properties for your usage.

While it¿s totally fine if you don¿t have time for this, we¿ll be here to help if you¿d like (support@balsamiq.com)

• Publicado el 24/4/2018
Sophia T.
Software Development Engineer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 28/8/2019

"Excellent software for daily use."

Comentarios: In my personal experience, it is a very useful tool, easily accessible, without the need for installation or previous configuration, which is used to make quick designs, diagrams, sketches, mockups, etc. It is quite versatile when improvised, it also allows access from any device with internet access and a web

Puntos a favor: I really like this tool because it is very versatile, I can make mockups, sketches, diagrams, etc. In a very easy and fast way, the interface is very intuitive and easy to use, any design that is needed can be created freely, it also has many icons and predetermined shapes, it has an adjustment system and a fairly useful grid that helps to work more precisely, what i like most is the number of formats in which i can export the projects, since it supports several formats such as pdf, jpg, png, etc.

Contras: It is a limited software in terms of customization of shapes, since it only supports changes in size, colors and texts, it serves for basic and fast designs, however, for more dynamic and specific models, it is not the ideal tool.

• Publicado el 28/8/2019
Keerthi P.
Technology Lead ( Infosys)
Productos farmacéuticos, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 11/9/2018

"Easiest mock up creation software"

Comentarios: An excellent experience for rapid prototyping and a life saver for requirements discussions

Puntos a favor: I have a lot of clients that are not able to clearly express their requirements or visualize the outcome of the project. Step in balsamiq software that helps me to showcase the forms and development of very rapid prototyping screens. The software has the option to create mobile screens, grids, all the easier ux elements in a different sketch format. This gives the client an idea of what the product will look like and also confirm that it is a model and not the final product

Contras: Editing of grids or adding rich text elements is a bit painful process

Jose B.
IT MANAGER
Petróleo y energía, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/12/2017

"I use this software to show our development projects to our clients."

Comentarios: Among the benefits I have obtained, I recognize that it has been much easier for me to present ideas and that they are approved by our clients, more quickly. I invest a short time to propose an idea.

Puntos a favor: I like that it is a multiplatform application (mac & windows). It is very simple to use, ideas can be easily translated into your "canvases". The insertion of objects and other components is very intuitive. It is easy to present a project on different platforms. When I have to use the full screen mode, it works well, the links that I activate on my screens make navigation through the project real and allow our clients to better understand the idea.

Contras: Using the software, I noticed that in recent versions the symbol libraries are duplicated and I do not know why. It does not have an interactive whiteboard, which allows other team members to join together to develop the same idea.

por Balsamiq Studios el 18/12/2017

Hi José and thanks for taking the time to review our tool. :)

About your issue with Symbol libraries, we'd love to investigate this further in case you're still seeing it.

Also, let's make sure that you're using our latest version (3.5.15): https://balsamiq.com/download

You can reach us directly via support@balsamiq.com, we'll do our best to help!

-Virgin from Balsamiq