Calificación media

4.6 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.8 /5

Sobre Jolt

Jolt es un software basado en aplicaciones que se utiliza para gestionar las operaciones diarias y a los trabajadores por hora, al brindar información en tiempo real a los propietarios y gerentes.

Descubre más sobre Jolt

Mostrando 249 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Debra V.
Quality Assurance Manager
  • Publicado el 14/11/2017

"Purchased the Jolt labeler to label in process product, but we are using it for so much more!"

Comentarios: Labels for in process and finished products, Very simple to use. Using for scheduling, time clock management, messages, alerts, communication, and accountability of personnel. They need to log in on an ipad to the software, and they can get their tasks right there that were set up for them. Excellent product! We are using this for so much more than what we originally purchased it for.

Puntos a favor: Originally purchased to label in process product. But when we started building labels, we realized we can also make finished product labels and apply them easier. We just used these for the first time for the entire day and couldn't be happier. Great quality and simple. This software has so many features and now our production manager is using this software for our staff. It can be used as a time clock, for messages and alerts, for accountability of workers tasks, personnel scheduling, and much more. We plan to take full advantage of all it can do for us. We seem to find something new every day that this can do for us. For the price, along with the excellent support whenever needed, it is one of the best values I have found in a long time. I cannot recall a time in my career that I have been excited about a labeler!

Contras: I think we will have to use this a bit longer to find something we don't like about this. The one item we changed was that the labeler comes with 1" x 1" labels, which were too small for our use. Our account manager sent us the labels we needed immediately.

• Publicado el 14/11/2017
Michael S.
Food & Beverage Front Of House Manager
  • Publicado el 11/11/2019

"Great software for scheduling, food & beverage companies"

Comentarios: I have cut my time that is spent making the schedule down from the previous program I used.

Puntos a favor: I have the ability to schedule as many positions to multiple employees for our Renaissance faire food and beverage staff..this is crucial when I need to have an employee work in multiple locations through out the day.

Contras: I am unable to send the schedule to just a select employee or employees. Currently I have to send it to the entire staff.

• Publicado el 11/11/2019
Co-Founder & CEO
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/11/2020

"Best Product I've Ever Used"

Comentarios: They are the best to work with. Absolutely amazing!

Puntos a favor: The task management is amazing. We've used it for real-estate property management in the past and it's great.

Contras: I don't have any cons. This is an amazing company and I'd recommend them for everyone. They have amazing customer service.

• Publicado el 14/11/2020
Graphic Designer
  • Publicado el 16/1/2018

"easy to use"

Comentarios: ease of scheduling and how it lists the employees, the are all consolidated on one page which makes it easier to find their contact information

Puntos a favor: i like how it automatically sends us emails to show us our weekly schedule. request for time off or communicate with your boss is effective.

Contras: that it doesnt send daily text reminders or sync to your calendar on my iphone, i have to input it myself or open my email to view my schedule

• Publicado el 16/1/2018
Jake P.
Director of Business Development
  • Publicado el 17/9/2020

"JOLT is the best!"

Puntos a favor: The best part about Jolt is how easy it is to use.

Contras: There are no cons, it's a great software and they will do well in the future!

• Publicado el 17/9/2020
Traci K.
Chief Administrative Officer
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/9/2019

"Pretty good for the cost."

Comentarios: Overall, I am happy with the experience. There are some options that I would like to have added, but it is saving me some time.

Puntos a favor: The cost and the function that allows team members to edit their own punches. Huge time saver for me.

Contras: I would like to see integration of Paid Time Off / Vacation hours. We have a set schedule in our clinic, so the scheduling function is a little cumbersome. I understand this approach for restaurants or other types of businesses, but the ability to track / enter Paid time off would be very helpful. I also would like the report option to be different. I would like a report that gave daily, weekly and pay period totals per employee. I have to manually adjust the excel sheet to figure overtime hours.

• Publicado el 4/9/2019
Eldridge G.
Operations Director
Alimentación y bebidas, 5001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/5/2020

"The Safety and Productivity Solution!"

Comentarios: The experience has been great through and through! It's been a huge time saver. It's saved us time, and time equals money, in various areas of our business. You can download the names of your staff who in which are on your schedule, and it helps in keeping you and your team accountable.

Puntos a favor: My most favorite feature of Jolt would be its assistance in helping the team meet food safety. This feature eliminates any handwritten and/or guessing shelf life for products, as the corporate guidelines for holding procedures are already downloaded on the application.

Contras: Depending on how tech and app savvy your managerial team is, customization is based on what works for your particular team. Therefore customization is up to us and could be pretty sloppy, which ends up being productivity lost searching for a particular label.

• Publicado el 5/5/2020
  • Publicado el 17/6/2020

"Great product that I couldn't do without"

Comentarios: I use Jolt for both of my QSR's and it takes care of all the scheduling from week to week. It also does all the checklist that the employees do when they get there or in the middle of their shifts or at closing time. We use it to handle all the communications between leadership and staff and finally it continually monitors temperatures around the store.

Puntos a favor: Scheduling- Employees can request off or put unavailable times in Jolt and when you make the schedule it is on the schedule in yellow so you can try to schedule around them.

Contras: Communication- If you do not use their time card feature there isn't a good way to tell the staff things without sending a text or email. And if you want them to see something you can't attach an image

• Publicado el 17/6/2020
Aaron R.
Co-Founder
  • Publicado el 1/2/2018

"Jolt transforms our workforce into an efficient well-oiled, agile machine"

Comentarios: Massive operational efficiency.

Puntos a favor: Jolt has given us visibility into our day-to-day operations. It allows us to see where we exceed and where we fall short. Jolt provides the mechanism for operational efficiencies which can't be achieved with paper checklists. We love that we can organize every day in advance and ensure we're in compliance with food safety practices using checklists, food labels, and temperature probes. Jolt is our future manual for franchisees to perform their day-to-day operations.

Contras: Bluetooth label printers don't always connect but this is more of a hardware issue than Jolt's issue.

• Publicado el 1/2/2018
Alexander C.
  • Publicado el 6/2/2018

"Fantastic App that helps us keep things in order!"

Comentarios: Stabilize operation on a micro-level

Puntos a favor: Pretty clear and easy to use once you get the hang of it. Totally indispensable to keeping an operation running smoothly.

Contras: Wish that the software had the ability to alert if there was an exception- i.e. Air Conditioning in working order? Yes/No (if No, notification is immediately sent to Admins)

Brandon A.
  • Publicado el 23/1/2018

"Pretty good overall"

Comentarios: bad the time I've saved building my schedule is astronomical. Everything is just so easy to move around. After I put some projections in, I can see plainly how much money i'm wasting on labor and where I'm understaffed. Also, when I used to build my schedules, I would get complaints from employees all the time about how I scheduled them on a day they wanted off or outside of their availability or too little or too many hours or whatever the case may be. Now I get hardly any and when I do, I can say "well did you give me your availability?" The answer is always no and then it's their responsibility to solve it

Puntos a favor: The administrative side of the software is pretty intuitive, but advanced enough to really customize. I have not had a lot of time to play around with the other features just yet, but the scheduler is top notch. I especially like being able to make a template with unassigned employees. Every week I just drag and drop my crucial shifts to the people that can fit them and then build my schedule from there. Really the schedule building feature is just fantastic overall. I must have saved at least 6 hours of time every week since I started using Jolt if not more. Having availability and time off requests laid out over the scheduler is so nice. I employ a lot of college students whose availability can change weekly. Them having the ability to change their availability on the fly is incredibly useful for me. I used to compare my schedule to hand written notes and an availability spreadsheet. I couldn't imagine going back. Last thing I have to add is the customer service from Jolt is top notch. And I mean REALLY great. They set me up with a personal representative of which I have all contact information I need to contact at anytime directly. Every time I send an email to Jolt, it is answered almost immediately. If I bring up a question they don't have an answer for, the make an effort to find it and always get back to me. My rep Johnathan is like the friendliest guy I've ever talked to. The Customer service of this company is reason enough to purchase the software.

Contras: The fact that it is browser based. I don't care how fast your connection is, sometimes it's going to lag. Also, what's with needing an iPad for half the features?. What if I want someone to be able to see everyone on the schedule, but not change the schedule? And by far the most annoying thing is the Jolt Lite app. It's not intuitive so I end up putting availability in myself for employees that can't figure it out. The interface of the app looks pretty bare. Like a webpage from the late 90's. When I get a push notification, it would be nice if the app opened up to whatever it is I need to approve/deny instead of the default page I set, or the last page I was on. And availability is set as "unavailable to work?" It should really be changed to when the employee is available to work, or call it "Unavailability" or something, it's just confusing.

• Publicado el 23/1/2018
Marie W.
Alimentación y bebidas, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/8/2016

"A New Era for Business"

Comentarios: I use Jolt for the Food Industry. It is straight forward and easy to use. I publish my schedule, manage requests, set lists, and manage people. I am also able to send announcements and track my labor goals. I use it daily and it has become my main use for most things.

Puntos a favor: I love how easy it is to pick up on. I was capable of teaching myself with ease. I love the schedule and how employees can create a prefered avaiability as well as request off and swap shifts with others at my approval. It informs me immediately when someone makes a request, and I am able to set it so employees have to give x days prior notice for their request as well as a reason. I also enjoy the variety of options I have for creating my checklists. They can be as thorough as I want and notify me when I want. My employees also find Jolt easy to use. Most of them figure it out on there own and have had no problems using it. I also use their Jolt printer system, which is extremely useful and honestly could not have been created any better. The stickers do not leave residue! The support is also great. Theyre always open to ideas and tend to be very fast pace when assisting you. I love how willing they are to expand in new features/ideas. There are many other benefits to Jolt, but I have listed the big ones I discovered using.

Contras: My one con is the text notifications recieved from Jolt. You can set so that is a checklist is overdue, out of range, etc, you can be notified via text. This is a great thing; however, the texts can be overwhelming in the sense of how it is formated. It could be because I own an Android and not an Apple device (which is what I understand it is mainly used with), but my text notifications get broken up instead of being all in one. I have seen my co worker use her iphone with it, and her notifications are all in one. With that said, I have noticed they have been improving it.

• Publicado el 31/8/2016
Nicole P.
  • Publicado el 19/1/2017

"Great Experience"

Comentarios: I was approached by Jolt to try their product. No other locations from my company have tried this company so I had no comparisons or reviews. After checking around, the price made it worth the investment. Once we received the product it has changed our process in a positive way. The main features we use include the List, Labels, and Schedule. We were using hand written labels before Jolt because other company labeling equipment was too expensive. With our past hand written labels faced issues with labels falling off, unable to read the hand writing, and the employees did not do a great job looking for items that expired. With Jolt the labels stick to the container very well, is has the expiration written on the label making it more simple for my employees, and there's no question about date or time.
We were using paper copies for our multiple list (Typically 6-8 list per day) List would disappear, become dirty, or just not be completed. Jolt has made this task more simple with the added feature of a log book making communication easier to all of the employees. This has reduced our usage of paper, toner, and extending the life of the drum for our printer. I can easily access all list and review a date, time, and employee that completed the list. This helps cut down on my time used for performance reviews.
The scheduling section has also been great. Employees can use a free app from their phone to view schedule and submit request. Creating schedules is easier and more time efficient. The only option I would like added would to be able to view the schedule and my request side by side before I approve the request. With the current process I have to look at the request and then go to the schedule to see if I am able to accommodate the request. I do have 35-40 employees with a majority those being college students with school schedules and personal request to try to work with.

Puntos a favor: How it has helped the store become more efficient.

Contras: I need labels I can adjust or have available for Raw Chicken to have all the information required by headquarters on one label.

• Publicado el 19/1/2017
Brittani C.
  • Publicado el 10/2/2020

"Fantastic- when it works."

Comentarios: Jolt has greatly improved our food scores since we began using it. It has gotten our team members in the habit of labelling everything because it is easy-to-use and has all pertinent information readily available. The issue is getting technical problems resolved in an appropriate manner; our printer has been unusable for a total of over 2 months out of the 10 months which we have had it.

Puntos a favor: The label feature for all food products has really helped us to drastically increase our food safety scores by clearly indicating when a particular product must be used by. We no longer have to mentally recall the hundreds of various hold times we have for all of our products and their ingredients, because all of that information is easily stored in the Jolt system and prints out with the touch of a button. The labels are also much higher quality than other sticker systems we have tried in the past, making dish washing much easier because they are removed easily with zero sticky residue.

Contras: The software, in our experience, is offline often. We contacted Customer Service multiple times to try to correct the issue but were instructed that we may need to send the entire printer back to be serviced and that we would get it back after the repair was complete in 2-3 months. The printer system is pricey to begin with, so it did not seem like an appropriate solution to be without what we were paying for, for multiple months. We also have issues with the calibration lining up with the stickers perfectly, but have discovered that if you gently pull on each sticker before printing it will line up more accurately.

• Publicado el 10/2/2020
Corder P.
  • Publicado el 5/4/2017

"Jolt Software Review"

Comentarios: We have been using Jolt at my restaurant now for around 2 years. We love the customization options that Jolt includes, how easy it is to use, and how much more neat and organized our restaurant looks since we began using Jolt. Jolt has allowed us to toss out our old paper checklists and gave us checklists on tablets. Having our checklists and information all in one place made our checklists easier to access and has given our restaurant a more professional environment. We have also watched the productivity of our team rise as a result of using Jolt in the restaurant. We also use this software to create and send out our weekly shift schedule to the whole team. The mobile app then allows team members to request shift trades when needed straight through the app itself. Then, once a shift trade request has been submitted, the manager of that shift can then approve or deny the shift trade right on the app. This saves time, and is a great deal less effort than having to make phone calls all day to find someone to cover a shift. Myself, as well as my team, highly recommend this software to anyone or any company in need of a game changer. This software will be the tool that helps you and your team get to the next level.

Puntos a favor: Easy of Use, Customization, Features, Scheduling, Mobile App, Labels, Checklists and Information in Central Location

Contras: Goal setting not built in. App sometimes does not read (connect to) printer on the first attempt.

• Publicado el 5/4/2017
Matthew M.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/9/2017

"Jolt has revolutionised the operational aspects of our business."

Comentarios: - Increased efficiency
- Accountability
- Tangible statistics on operational performance
- Ability to compare site performance
- Notifications when important tasks aren't completed
- Improved communication with team
- Ability to support management team without being on site
- Flexibility to easily change operations
- Autonomy for management team to create their own lists to improve the running of the stores
- Complete visibility of the operations in the business
- Streamlined scheduling

Puntos a favor: Prior to Jolt, two of the biggest frustrations in our business were time spent on scheduling and finding out that simple operational tasks had not been completed. Jolt has solved both of these issues. The employee app with functionality to set availability, request shift swaps and holidays has streamlined the whole scheduling process and freed up important management man-hours. The lists functionality is invaluable and has revolutionised the operational aspect of the business. Being able to create tasks ranging from daily cleaning right up to annual audits has allowed us to pre-plan the whole year knowing that nothing will be forgotten. The notifications and review section has created accountability that would not be possible without this software. I never imagined we would have such control and visibility of the day to day running of the business.

Contras: I believe a few tweaks could be made to the time clock and scheduling and I would love to see an area specifically made for inductions and training.

• Publicado el 18/9/2017
Caprinia A.
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/2/2017

"Great Tool!"

Comentarios: We have been using Jolt in our restaurant for about a month. The setup took a little bit of time, but once that was complete, the use of it is great! I love how modular it is. Even within the same company there can be little differences between locations. This software realizes that. The options available make it functional for any paper list, form, etc. Not to mention that every action is time/date stamped! It is great to know when things are actually getting done. I also really appreciate the "real-time" view that I have into my operations even when I am not physically there given the push notifications and range alerts that I have set up. We have been able to mitigate a few situations that weren't being highlighted given our previous methods of data collection and were being overlooked. The price is right where I would expect it to be. The value is great for the product, service, and online information.

Puntos a favor: I like that this helps eliminate the paper in the store and requiring the manager's to "proof" every little part when they are busy managing the shift. Time-stamps are wonderful. The modular ability of being able to build what you need is great. Setting up pushes for the lists and forms at specific times is a great tool to help keep the team on track daily. I appreciate the notifications that I can create for any form. We haven't yet utilized the point system, but our team is excited to use it in contests. I anticipate it will be a great motivational tool.

Contras: The build-out for getting it functional was time consuming. I did not have any templates to work from. If I had those, it would have been much more streamlined, but would still require an investment of time.

• Publicado el 16/2/2017
Sabrina B.
Senior HR/Training/Inventory Director
  • Publicado el 21/3/2018

"Very functional, Easy to Use and a great tool for communication"

Puntos a favor: I love that I am able to customize it for my restaurants needs. We have a lot of information and to be able to have one platform to trickle that information down is easy. From the lists, to labels and bulk imports, it is very easy to use. I also really love their customer service as they are always willing to answer any question I have, big or small and they really value feedback from "in the trenches" and strive to provide us the functionality we crave in this platform. I help establish this platform for several restaurants and file sharing and information is so easy in regards on how to build it, share it and import it.

Contras: Honestly, nothing. Every time it seems to get close to being "outdated" or not as easy to use, they ask for a call so they can help walk you through an update. They ask for feedback and listen so most of our needs are met and are done so in a timely manner. They make me feel like our restaurant is the only one they work with however I know they take feedback from many many restaurants and it helps to know everyone's concerns and voices are heard.

• Publicado el 21/3/2018
Danielle M.
  • Publicado el 21/3/2017

"Love it for our food trucks & catering operations"

Comentarios: We use Jolt to manage the operations for our food trucks and catering services. Since we are totally mobile and often have many events occurring simultaneously, the Lists feature allows for greater oversight and accountability when it's impossible to be everywhere at one time. Jolt has greatly improved the communication between everyone in our team by utilizing the Announcements features. I love that information can be instantly sent out to our staff, we can verify that they read the information, and, most importantly, that they understand the information by requiring quick quizzes based on the topics covered. Moving away from traditional pen and paper checklists and cumbersome communications binders has been overwhelmingly embraced by everyone. We have also seen a reduction in our food waste by utilizing the Date Code Labels. Marking our food items with a clearly readable expiration date has greatly improved our "first in, first out" practices. Additionally, stamping each prepped item with the name of the staff member who prepared it has forced greater accountability that all food items are prepared correctly (and allows management to address individually anyone who needs re-training on preparing a specific item). Lastly, I can't say enough good things about Jolt support. They are extremely responsive and helpful when questions arise, and the application is constantly improving with new features added based on customer requests and feedback. We have used Jolt for a little over a year now, and I wish we had started using it years ago!

• Publicado el 21/3/2017
Jon C.
Franchisee and Area Supervisor
  • Publicado el 2/3/2017

"Jolt is a NO BRAINER for serious restaurateurs"

Comentarios: Before Jolt we were using those ancient relics known as paper checklists. Accountability for completing those checklists was a constant battle. We were literally throwing money in the trash when checklist items were missed or ignored. NOT ANYMORE. Not only does Jolt provide superb accountability and reduce pencil-whipping to a bare minimum. The team members love it! Nobody wants to work in a restaurant that's living in the past with outdated paper checklists. Their are too many great features within Jolt to rave about every single one of them. (and they constantly add new features and functionality.) But I can tell you that we save WAY more money than the minimal cost of this program. Productivity is up, accountability is up, cleanliness is up, morale is up and profits are up! The product date labeling feature in Jolt is worth the cost on its own. Do yourself a favor and take the time for a demo on the program and see for yourself. If you aren't on Jolt, chances are your competitors are and you do NOT want them to have this competitive over you. I just can't say enough about how much I love Jolt!

Puntos a favor: The ability to measure our success or failure and the ability to hold people accountable down to the minute and second an item was completed.

Contras: You will "nerd out" and want to do nothing but write Jolt checklists all day long.

• Publicado el 2/3/2017
Taran E.
  • Publicado el 6/9/2016

"Jolt Zebra printer"

Comentarios: I have been using our new printer for Jolt and I LOVE IT! I really love the fact that every item prepped now is labeled with who prepped it, when they did so, and the EXACT time of expiration. The fact that it uses the internal clock to time stamp items is amazing. This keeps everyone honest. There is no fudging times or dates to extend foods shelf life.
The ease of use is incredible. I mean there is not much more to say on that. It took us a couple of tries to figure out the best way to label our items received from Sysco but then a simple answer occurred to me. Before even starting to put up the truck, simply read the invoice and print ALL labels needed and it is a breeze! After that more specific labels can be made using the custom label. We use it to mark the weights of our meats so now daily inventory is a snap. No more trying to decipher messy handwriting. I have even gone so far as to use it to label items for caterings to give things a more professional look.
I do wish that custom labels could be saved for repeat use. That is maybe my only complaint about this printer. I keep it in my office to save it from the wear and tear of daily kitchen activities. It is an extremely helpful device that has streamlined our labeling and made it much more effective as well. Having this now and using it all day every day, I hate to think of life without it.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use. Pictures and date stamps that keep employees honest. training new employees is a breeze.

Contras: Lack of ability to personalize to individual locations needs or preferances

• Publicado el 6/9/2016
Denise G.
  • Publicado el 5/1/2018

"Not quite perfect but support is excellent and they take on board suggestions for changes"

Puntos a favor: The scheduling side is excellent. Easy to use from both our employees point of view and payroll. Great record keeping.
The list creation is sometimes a little confusing but support is always quick to respond and very helpful. The lists are a great tool for staff and we have found that being able to adjust them as needed to get the best result from the staff members actually responsible for completing the lists is pretty easy. We supply and sell food onsite to our guests which brings with it all sorts of food hygiene expectations from local government and a large amount of record keeping for this. The lists we have developed allow us to complete all requirements on Jolt with easy access when needing to audit the results. All staff find completing them easy. Auditing the correct completion of the lists by staff is also simple. This leads to higher compliance and can also be used as a performance tool with staff management.

• Publicado el 5/1/2018
Tyler M.
Operations Services
Restaurantes, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/3/2017

"Everything in One Place"

Comentarios: We now have 40 locations using Jolt for our daily checklists and logs. It is great having quick access to any list or food safety log in a matter of seconds. It has improved our team's accountability in getting the necessary details completed accurately on a daily basis. Not only does it help set the restaurant up for success in serving our customers, the Health Department also appreciates our electronic temperature logs!
Some features I would like to see improve are capabilities within the way lists can be setup, such as conditional formatting and multiple items under a parent item. I would also like to see more customization around notifications. The notifications are one of the best features of Jolt! The goods news is, the Jolt team is very receptive to feedback and always tries to make client's ideas come to life.
Overall, I would highly recommend Jolt to any restaurant looking to streamline their systems and eliminate all of the paper and clip boards!

Puntos a favor: The lists capabilities are currently the biggest benefit to us, but we have also started testing the Zebra printer and scheduling.

Contras: We like the scheduling feature but since it does not integrate with our systems, it's not the best option for us. I would also like to see more customization for the way lists can be configured, such as conditional formatting and more that one measurable under a parent item. More customization surrounding notifications would be helpful as well.

• Publicado el 14/3/2017
Scott H.
  • Publicado el 6/2/2018

"Allows me to successfully operate multiple stores without having to be in every store, every day."

Puntos a favor: Jolt gives me time back everyday, by allowing me to easily review each checklist from my computer, no matter where I am at. This ensures critical maintenance tasks are being completed on a daily basis, saving both time and money on potential costly repairs. The list feature, helps me confirm temperature logs are being completed, the ice machine is being cleaned routinely, and much, much more. I use the list feature to ensure deposits are being made daily, I can see the deposit receipts stapled to the end of day summary's without having to be at each store. My employees love the labeling machine! The labeling machine saves time and money, by offering a consistent, streamlined labeling process. Receiving orders takes much less time. Previously we were manually filling out labels, which took up to 20-30 minutes, two times a week. With the Jolt labeling we don't have to worry about incorrect dating, or wondering who labeled something. We go through a lot less labels as well.

Contras: I would like to see the schedule linked to the lists. Besides that, Jolt has been a great products and given me back so much time, and less worrying about something getting done.

Luke T.
Hospitality Director
  • Publicado el 24/5/2017

"Streamlined Management Processes"

Comentarios: Cost savings on labels.
Time saving on tasks.
Team is more motivated.
Training is easier with a streamlined process.
Food safety is easier to implement with simple labeling process.

Puntos a favor: Jolt takes your everyday tasks and lets you create checklists that managers and team members can complete while at work.
Team can earn points for each task completed, helping to create motivation.
Jolt food date labels are extremely cost effective (we saved on labels alone after switching from another labeling company).
The wireless printer is awesome! Print from any connected iPad in the store.
We were able to get rid of all the different binders and papers we had and just go with a single iPad in the managers' station.

Contras: I would like to see better development on scoring. I would like to be able to view score in a category (such as cleanliness) and compare this week to the week before or last month to current month. Scoring is a huge opportunity that needs more development! Also, there's no way to "clear" a checklist without checking it off (sometimes leads to someone just checking everything off to clear the list). Once a list is no longer applicable, it would be better to just clear it rather than having to check every item.

• Publicado el 24/5/2017