Filtrar por:

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Workiz

Administra el cronograma de tu negocio de servicios, realiza un seguimiento de los trabajos en tiempo real y crea facturas y cotizaciones, recibir pagos y obtener estadísticas.

Descubre más sobre Workiz

Mostrando 167 opiniones

Oleg C.
Oleg C.
Founder & CEO
  • Publicado el 5/9/2018

"Excellent development team."

Comentarios: We can provide you over the phone more details of our experience from our technicians.

Puntos a favor: Interface, excellent for appliance repair industry. "Custom fields" option is great. "Product and service" is very good.

Contras: Missing user guide. I wish to get more changes in CRM soft for our needs.

por Workiz el 12/4/2021

We do have an amazing dev team! We just launched a new academy, highly recommended for new employees and clients. Check it out here: https://www.workiz.com/academy/

• Publicado el 5/9/2018
Adrian P.
Muebles, 2-10 empleados

"It Helps!"

Comentarios: I do love the software. If they can work out those few minor things, then I would say it is the perfect software. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Puntos a favor: I like the scheduling feature, and sales tracking feature the most. It saves me time.

Contras: The app does not always display the unit number for apartments without having to go through 2 screens to get to it. When your phone lags, it's frustrating. Scrolling through the calendar in the phone app can be challenging. If you scroll past a certain dat, you cannot easily scroll backwards, you have to drop down the calendar to go back to the date.

por Workiz el 3/6/2021

Come for the scheduling, stay for everything else :-)
thanks Adrian!

Adrian S.
  • Publicado el 19/8/2021

"Changed from Quickbooks to Workiz - Best Decision Ever!"

Comentarios: Overall it's been great, some learning curves but even my guys will contact support if they need help which in this day and age where everybody is spoon fed that it awesome. I will continue to use this software for the foreseeable future.

Puntos a favor: We use the system with our Call Center and it's amazing, the staff was trained within a day for being able to use the needed features and they've been working the rest when they have the time. Excellent time based scheduling, EXCELLENT customer notifications and awareness for the clients which is way more than I expected.

Contras: The only con I had/have is that for CDN companies it's expensive and was almost the one issue in which we didn't go this route. I did manage to work with one of the guys and figured out how to best get what I wanted to start and then to be able to grow. With his input we would have gone another route and I'm really glad we didn't. Bar none the best software I've used to date in my company.

• Publicado el 19/8/2021
Philip P.
Philip P.
  • Publicado el 15/2/2021

"Mediocre at best"

Comentarios: I would say overall would never come back to utilize the service. I've utilized plenty of different softwares and this used to be great when it was SendAjob but since the transition to Workiz. You guys fall short and don't meet our needs. Maybe a one man show and or someone who doesn't need detailed, efficient workflow.

Puntos a favor: It seemed like a great software that would be able to customized to our needs. They used to be "SendAJob." When they were the service was great and flowed well.

Contras: The cons can go on and on. Very hard to distinguish the schedule. if you need a client with multiple properties and sub addresses this is the worst software I have ever encountered for such client management. The card processing wasn't efficient. the technical team when needed would only answer very generic and not try to create solutions.

por Workiz el 12/4/2021

Sorry to hear you didn't like it Philip. We're always listening to our clients and we want to thank you for submitting this review. We're making Workiz even more robust this year.
We've just launched an update to our CC payments and we're soon launching more automations for owners of larger businesses as yourselves.

Check out another software and share with us your experience. No software is perfect but we're sure we can beat our competition...

Would love it if you gave us another shot soon :-)

• Publicado el 15/2/2021
Octavia P.
Customer Relations Director
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/5/2021

"Our Moving business is running more efficiently than ever!"

Comentarios: Workiz has been a great asset to our business with ease of use between the office and the techs, scheduling & mapping the job, contacting customers using the Workiz phone and invoicing/billing. This software has reduced the amount of multiple software & apps to 1, nothing is more efficient than that!!!

Puntos a favor: Integration of the software with our business was extremely easy! This software has helped our moving business streamline information to our techs with ease and efficiency; it dramatically reduced misinformation, errors & helps to get last minute changes our quickly.

Contras: Customization of our documents is not as efficient, it would help to have our already established documents translated using PDF's instead of having to re-create the documents needed.
There is some issues when viewing job reports in the filter results - when you have selected the dates, then select a job within those dates and want to review other jobs in the same selected dates you must re-select the dates, there is no option to keep that same selection of dates. This can be time consuming when verifying jobs for payroll, techs & hours.

por Workiz el 4/6/2021

Thanks Octavia. We love working with moving companies like yours and are excited by your great review. We've updated the product team with your feedback.
Thanks!

Noam B.
Business Owner/ manager
Servicios medioambientales, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/5/2021

"Honest Review for Workiz"

Comentarios: I have been using Workiz for over 5 years and initially, it was hard to transition from paper invoicing... But today, I can't go without it. This software will do everything you need to run your business professionally. It has many innovative features that help grow and differentiate from others

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, has many features such as call masking, call recorder, automatic text and email notifications for the clients with reminders, online booking

Contras: I wish they would allow notifications to work for past clients... This way, I can send auto reminders to re-clean

por Workiz el 3/6/2021

Thanks Noam! Such a pleasure having you as a customer. Based on your feedback, you're going to love a new feature we're about to release during the summer...

Dawn E.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

"Impressed"

Comentarios: its been great. I have bumped into a couple issue and became stuck. I text the team and was able to get the problem solved.

Puntos a favor: I was literally working out of notebooks. I found myself getting lost and loosing potential customers. Scheduling things was a nightmare and very time consuming. With Workiz, I no longer have to have a note book except to take notes. I can keep all my customers in one spot and get to them at the drop of a hat. I can see the schedule and where appointment are and place more work during that day based on what is already going on. I can keep track of dealerships that are being billed and notifiy them when I haven't get a payment in a timely fashion. The communication with my customers is much easier as I can have all forms of communication in their folder. A cusotmer has already told me that we are very organized. That's a good feeling.

Contras: Not much, some fields are a little redundant but I am still learning the ins and outs of what can and can't not be done. it will come with time. OH, it can be slow to upload sometime. but that could be my internet speed.

por Workiz el 3/6/2021

Thanks for sharing your story Dawn! We're happy your customers see the value too!

Sebastien L.
Materiales de construcción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/5/2021

"By far the best software on the market"

Comentarios: Amazing!

Puntos a favor: How easy it is to use, it keep us ontrack, ontime, and very organized!

Contras: inventory management part has major flaws

por Workiz el 3/6/2021

We agree, we are the best!
But it's better when our clients say that :-)

April D.
April D.
  • Publicado el 31/1/2020

"Great product if you own a cleaning service!"

Comentarios: My over all experience with this software for daily dispatching of jobs and also invoicing has been good.

Puntos a favor: I like that any of my workers can send an "On My Way" text message to the customer all thru the Mobile App.

Contras: The fact that it only shows a "Tech Confirmation" for only one tech per job, even though your able to add additional techs to the job.

por Workiz el 4/8/2020

Hi April, we're glad to have Anytime Cleaning Services on the Workiz team! Thanks for your feedback regarding tech confirmations, we'll take this to our product team and keep you updated regarding further solutions.

• Publicado el 31/1/2020
Mark J.
Servicios medioambientales, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/6/2021

"Honest review"

Comentarios: My overall experience has been good

Puntos a favor: Easy to use for me and employees, and taking apyments.

Contras: How difficult wepay is to setup and percentage they charge for cards.

por Workiz el 4/6/2021

Thanks Mark, we really appreciate it!
We love working with cleaning companies like yours!

• Publicado el 2/6/2021
Bryn P.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/9/2021

"3 years with Workiz and then this…."

Comentarios: My overall experience with Workiz. Three years of use and it took me three years to write a review that they deserved a long long time ago. It’s nice to know that three years down the road I still have nothing but nice things to say about Workiz and the great people that work at Workiz.
It was a recent interaction with Workiz that was just over the top amazing when I thought I had already been amazed by them. I wish I knew the person I spoke with name but I don’t but they deserve s as huge shout out and Thank you from FUN FIX USA

Puntos a favor: We have been using Workiz for three years of our business after trying all the other ones for a brief time. We’re keys at the time had everything we needed plus they had more and when I say more it was a huge thing for us and that was the ability to have our phone ran through them. So they have a whole phone system that you can customize with different phone numbers and different answering options like virtual receptionist etc. and then when the client calls or the customer calls it will either pull up an existing customer that’s been input with that phone number or any other relevant information that it has. It didn’t make scheduling real easy when you just add a new job for the number that just called you. I don’t think I have found another company that offered the phone with the software and in addition the software really really exceeds all of our needs and I’m sure we’re not even using a third of its capabilities.
And then the customer support.
In three years I can only say I’ve probably had to talk to them 5 to 7 times total. Normally, it’s not even a call, I just go to the chat bot thing on their website and then someone is always right there in general they will pick up the phone and call me right away to assist in anyway that they can. It is weird because I don’t know how big Workiz as a company is but it feels like I may be one of 10 customers and they might have four or five employees. It feels very small almost like a family. I Would highly recommend EVERYONE!

Contras: The one thing I like least about the software which is actually a huge factor and has really kind of been left weighing our options but they offer customer self scheduling where you can put a link in your website to allow the customer to contact you and schedule service which is great but you can’t charge the customer from there. So each customer I then have toReach out to so that I can charge them so it’s kind of double stepping in makes more work and I’m hoping they change it because every other company out there I’m finding does offer that ability. If a customer wants a service call is $128 and they want to schedule it online and pay for it because they won’t be there at the time of service well then it doesn’t allow them to do that. They can tell us they want it but then we have to turn around and call them back and it makes a one step conversation now a multiple step conversation. Come on Workiz

• Publicado el 8/9/2021
Beverly B.
  • Publicado el 2/3/2021

"WorkIz is a game changer!"

Comentarios: After testing out a few other client/job platforms, WorkIz turned out to be head and shoulders above the rest. The customer service people are super-responsive to input, are easy to reach, and take care of their clients. Highly recommend!!

Puntos a favor: Being able to have client/job information at our fingertips has transformed how our business is able to function. Before Workiz, job & client information, as well as job scheduling, was a manual process.
With WorkIz, every one on our staff, from people in the office to staff out in the field, is able to access job & client information from their phones or laptops.
Sending estimates to clients has enabled us to add photos and other information with our quotes. This has really set us apart from our competitors. Online payment capability is a real plus, as some clients don't feel comfortable sharing their credit card information.

Contras: Search feature isn't as good as I'd like, but still better than the manual system we had prior to WorkIz. I wish there were a more streamlined process for setting up one account for repeat clients with multiple jobs. WorkIz has improved this somewhat in the past year, and I hope they will continue to do so. Would LOVE to be able to enter more than one email address on the main client page.

Thanks Beverly!
We're keeping improving with time and our product team just got a whole lot bigger.
Stay tuned for more feature updates!

• Publicado el 2/3/2021
Richard T.

"Great Product"

Comentarios: Excellent product, excellent features, Awesome customer service, Great prices. We are fairly new with Workiz, but loving it so far.

Puntos a favor: The modern technology that is built right in such as 2-way texting, notifications, email, automation. The App is amazing and full of almost everything the desktop offers. It has a built-in full phone system to call customers from and to receive calls and records all communication with every lead/client that calls. They have built-in CC processing payments, online booking tools, online chatbot features that can also serve as a booking tool.

Contras: They have a "Leads" feature you can turn on so for a company like myself who does all estimates a lead is where about 90% of the communications occur, but you can't set notifications and text alerts to clients when they are in the lead status. This should be updated and hopefully will be. Once a lead becomes a Job or someone that owes you the money you have full range to communicate with them via text, email, and auto-notifications. This works great for a service business that doesn't do many estimates and only sets up service appointments for service work, but not so much for a company using Leads and doing estimates.

por Workiz el 12/4/2021

Great review Richard - we really appreciate it! Feedback noted and will be shared with our product team.

Zachary H.
Dispatch
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados
    Sin valoración

"Quick Software"

Comentarios: Overall the software does what I need it to do very well with a couple of exceptions. The software is quick and efficient to get my tasks accomplished.

Puntos a favor: Learning the software was pretty quick and simple. I love how fast the software and how booking the job is all on the same page. Being able to add pictures to each job is great. I like being able to assign the job to a technician and it turns the color of that technician. It makes dispatching simple. The reports are also another wonderful feature that makes it easier to determine job numbers.

Contras: I do not like how you cannot block off the schedule for a specific metro. We have three metros at Junk Doctors (Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh) and I am not able to just block off Charlotte without blocking off Raleigh and Greensboro. This leads to over scheduling issues for us. The QuickBooks transfer has not been very smooth on our end. We are having to manually enter most of our transactions into QB's.

por Workiz el 30/7/2020

Hi Zackary, Thanks for your review. It's been great to have Junk Doctors on the team! We're very happy to hear that you are happy with the software. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding QuickBooks and the metro areas, we'll definitely be sharing this with the product team.

John A.
Owner/Manager
  • Publicado el 23/7/2020

"Simple and affotdable"

Comentarios: It helps us know where are techs are at and how long they will be there, the automatic review request, We are logging our tines of srrival, departure and mileage. There are great as one they offer as your company grows.

Puntos a favor: My technicians are old school and want everything on paper but this software made it so easy for them to do. Our productivity increased and so did out customer base and I believe it had a lot to do with this software and keeping us organized, ,,Thank you Workiz!!!!!!

Contras: Yes, I have trouble understanding the estimate vs job input.

por Workiz el 4/8/2020

Hi John, thanks so much for your outstanding review. It's incredible to hear that your productivity and customer base has increased after you started using Workiz! Akins Garage Door Service has been a great addition to our team, and we're here for anything that you need. In regards to your comment about the estimate vs. job input, we'd like to see how we can help you out. Please reach out to your account manager and she will be happy to take you through it! Thanks again for your review.

• Publicado el 23/7/2020
Tony F.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/3/2020

"Great support team and very intuitive interface"

Comentarios: Great support team. Very responsive. I've communicated with them often and they never disappoint. Extremely helpful.

Puntos a favor: I love how easy it is to use Workiz. It's intuitive. Other programs really make doing simple task overly complicated with too many clicks and screen jumping. Workiz keeps it simple and also rich in features. I especially love the ability to automatically send text messages to my customers depending on the status of their work order. I work in the Appliance Repair industry and this platform works well for me.

Contras: There are some quirks like but being able to add commas or periods to certain custom fields, but the development team is always updating the app and improving it. So far every bug I've reported has been fixed.

por Workiz el 4/8/2020

Hi Tony, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It's always great to hear when our customers are satisfied with our software. Regarding the quirks, we are always happy to hear your feedback and make improvements accordingly. Keep them coming! :)

• Publicado el 29/3/2020
Michele B.
C.O.O.
  • Publicado el 24/3/2020

"WorkIz Review from PunchList Professionals"

Comentarios: We started using this software as we developed our business. Workiz has been an integral part of building our business. It has allowed us to keep our customer information, job, scheduling, invoicing and payments in one system.

Puntos a favor: It is easy to enter someone as a lead, create a job related to that lead, then generate an estimate and eventually schedule the work if the estimate is accepted. We've gotten a lot better at utilizing the features of the software as we've gotten more comfortable. I love that we can manage our workflow and invoice directly from the same system. Plus being able to accept online payments helps us with billing.

Contras: They've made several changes I had hoped for. It's now easier to track a tech's time on the job, and the change to WePay has been good for us. I do wish there was an easier way to job cost within the software. We are a lot better at using the time tracking tool, but I'd like an easier way to track materials costs.

por Workiz el 4/8/2020

Michele, you just made our day! :) Thanks for the great review and we're happy that PunchList Professionals joined the Workiz team. It's great to hear you're enjoying the features. Thanks for your comment about the job cost, we will pass this on to the product team. If you have specific suggestions you can always reach out to your account manager, we'd love to hear your feedback!

• Publicado el 24/3/2020
Jason H.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/7/2020

"Send A Job Review"

Comentarios: Very happy with all aspects of the service so far, seems like everyone is on point and ready to help. Reduced the monthly payment rate during the plague without having to even ask(who does that), unlike most companies I deal with on various front's. I ask a lot of annoying questions and everyone has been answered professionally and thoroughly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has had to deal with the brunt of my ongoing stupidity and is constantly been very welcoming and quickly able to resolve my issues everytime. Extremely knowledgable, without doubt, the best support possible. Thank you endlessly!

Puntos a favor: Very clean user interface and logically laid out very well. Haven't had any downtime or major headaches, things keep rolling along smoothly thanks!

Contras: Importing contacts was impossible despite valid attempts from staff to help. The only option, in the end, was to manually input over 2k contacts by hand.

por Workiz el 4/8/2020

Hi Jason, thank you very much for your great review. Glad to hear that Workiz has been a smooth ride for you and that you've gotten such great support from our team! Regarding importing contacts, I'm sorry to hear - we'll pass your comments over to our product team. In addition, feel free to reach out to Anna should you have any questions or need any support in the future.

• Publicado el 29/7/2020
Carmelo F.
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/2/2021

"Excellent Features"

Comentarios: It has helped me organize my clients and keep track of the field

Puntos a favor: Routing is made easy with the map. Easy to Keep track of Clients .

Contras: It works well with the browser but the app is not that good. When using from a tablet you can only use it vertically and are not able to turn the screen horizontal.

por Workiz el 12/4/2021

Hi Carmelo. Thanks for the great review. We're putting a lot of manpower now on getting the app even better. Stay tuned for more updates!

• Publicado el 25/2/2021
Melinda W.
CFO
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/7/2020

"Works great for our company"

Comentarios: I really like most of the features, I've explored many options for appointment scheduling and although I do think Workiz is quite expensive, it does get the job done.

Puntos a favor: I like the ease of use as far as inputing the information and the fact it helps locate the specific address with correct spelling. I like the fact it links to maps as well.

Contras: I do not like that on my cell phone I can't look at the schedule while scheduling an appointment, it makes it difficult at time to not double book a time slot. I also don't like it doesn't automatically refresh, if I keep the app open all day and continue to book appointments then I'll most likely be double booking time slots, after each booking I have to close the app to ensure this doesn't occur.

por Workiz el 4/8/2020

Hi Melinda, thanks so much for your review! Happy to hear that you enjoy our maps and tracking feature. Our goal is to help our customers be successful and grow, so it's great to hear your feedback about scheduling and the features you would like to have. We'll be sharing this with the team.

• Publicado el 18/7/2020
Victor T.
Technician
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 29/10/2020

"Really good app!"

Comentarios: As single contractor the option of people scheduling online and me getting all the info with calendar and remainders is a game changer. I can be on the road and the system is my “ secretary “.
I think polishing some things will make this application a success for any small to midsize business.

Puntos a favor: Chatbot integration and online booking is my favorite part. Easy to integrate with website and most importantly I can interact live with customer if needed.
Validation of address is another great tool for scheduling new customers, link to gps system (Waze, Maps,Google maps)is a great tool.
System allows you to keep track of tax collections, easy system once you get familiar with.
Credit Card processing is very easy and no issues between accounts (money is always there after the 2 days period).
Invoices via text or email with option to pay online is also a plus.

Contras: It’s a little confusing to process of crediting money previously collected back into a given quote plus in the final invoice “ customer invoice “ the software will account the credit back but will not show it listed for people to see.
The calendar on the chatbot should be highlighted for available slots or takeaway slots already taken.

por Workiz el 12/4/2021

Thanks Victor for this great reviews. We're working on making the credit card processing much easier. A release is coming in a few weeks.
Thanks for also mentioning the chatbot, we're super proud of it!

• Publicado el 29/10/2020
Aviram A.
Managing owner
Materiales de construcción, 2-10 empleados

"Great dispatching software"

Comentarios: I had a great experience with Workiz, when i needed help or guidance they were very quick to respond and solve any issue.

Puntos a favor: I have been with workiz for over 4 years now, since their name was send a job.
They developed an easy to use software to manage Jobs, Technicians and the business as a whole. It makes sending estimates out to customers super convenient.
I highly recommend Workiz

Contras: There were some Glitches with the software before ,but it seems like Workiz has worked and still working on constantly improving their services

por Workiz el 12/4/2021

Thanks Aviram for being a loyal client. We got better over time, and we have to thank you and other clients for ongoing feedback and advice.

Deron K.
Chief Operating Officer
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/3/2021

"This is a great product for scheduling, lead & Job creation, estimates and invoicing."

Comentarios: It's great for scheduling and support is always great and helpful.

Puntos a favor: The ability to schedule jobs and have my clients and field technicians notified by text or email to confirm back.

Contras: the CRM portion of the client management is not great. It's not fluid. I want the ability to use it like I am flipping through an electronic database and it is slow and doesn't allow me to go by record or by sale date. I do a lot of phone cross selling and this program doesn't help me.

por Workiz el 12/4/2021

Thanks Deron for sharing this very positive review. I'll share your feedback about the CRM with our product team.

• Publicado el 4/3/2021
Chad N.
Owner/Locksmith
Seguridad pública, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/6/2019

"Why Workiz is great for my Business."

Comentarios: Overall I like workiz. It is a great addition to my business.

Puntos a favor: Workiz is a great place for me to bill my customers and track who has paid and who has not. It is also great for scheduling jobs, although I don't schedule much work in advance. It syncs with quick books and one of the best features is I can track my sales tax with out any kind of a hassle.

Contras: Maybe it's just me but occasionally I have trouble finding old invoices or jobs. Also sometimes when I enter an item to go on the invoice it disappears after entering more items. For example I will put in a service call for $50.00 and then sell a product for $25.00 it will give me a running total of $75.00 but then sometimes when I enter another item All the above disappear and I will be left with the one item I just entered. I have talked to tech about it but either they don't believe me or it is so random there is no way to track it.

por Workiz el 4/8/2020

Thanks for the review, Chad! :) We're so glad that you've had a great experience with Workiz. In regards to finding old invoices, we're sorry that you've had any trouble. Our account managers are here to help you manage the software, so please always feel free to reach out if you have any issues!

• Publicado el 25/6/2019
John M.
  • Publicado el 27/7/2020

"Work is is a fantastic app"

Comentarios: I love the program and they are continually improving it

Puntos a favor: It has all of the tools that I need to run my service business. Technicians can easily access their daily job site calendars and all pertinent information.

Contras: There is no editable PDF forms available. I would like to see the ability to add editable PDF documents.

por Workiz el 4/8/2020

Hi John, thank you very much for your review! Our goal is to make Workiz as easy as possible to use for service businesses, so we're really happy to hear that it has all of the tools you need to run your business! Regarding the editable PDF forms, have you tried using our customizable documents? You can reach out to your account manager and she will be happy to walk you through editing your forms in the app.