Cualquier simulación, sin importar cuán grande o difícil parezca, se completa en minutos con Fieldscale Charge, habilitando nuevas simulaciones.
Filtrar opiniones (3)
Very fast electrostatic solver
1. Very fast solver. Classical BEM with many DOF is usually slow due to dense matrix but this solver is amazingly fast.
2. Parallel speed-up is excellent and could solve very large problem with cloud.
3. Very easy to use cloud. User could just select whether to run in desktop or cloud, no extra work for using cloud.
4. Much convenient than FEM when model aspect ratio is very high(e.g, very thin layers)
5. Easy to use pre/post processor Cons:
1. Need more examples and tutorials
I used it in computations of potentials induced in configurations that I needed in my research
Comentarios: The software is user-friendly and looks to perform accurate computations for a variety of useful configurations. The speed of the computations is remarkable. The potential's visualizations are quite good. A future enhanced version of this software sharing similar characteristics and incorporating also full-wave simulations would be highly desirable to the community.
Zhen hao C.
Good software design, looks good and professional
Comentarios: User interface looks good, overall design is nice and I like the software layout. The 3D model can be seen clearly and the smooth actions of rotating and zooming in the model are a bonus point . I do find that for users who are not familiar with finite element method could find it hard to use as they are not quite sure on how to simulate the model. Video tutorials would definitely help.