Calificación media

4.9 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.5 /5

Sobre Uptime

Uptime es un servicio de supervisión de sitios web que monitorea el tiempo de actividad, el tiempo de inactividad y el rendimiento de los sitios web.

Descubre más sobre Uptime

Mostrando 28 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Wes B.
Senior Python Developer
Edición, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/10/2018

"Reliable monitoring system, very flexible."

Comentarios: I'm a solo developer/admin for an internet-based company, and so it's crucial that we are immediately aware of any outages or problems with our sites. We've been using Uptime for roughly 18 months, and it has proven to be extremely reliable in detecting any outages. Additionally, the advanced monitoring checks that are available are impressive - it can submit data to forms, observe real user sessions, verify that SSL certificates are valid, and more. I strongly recommend Uptime to anyone who relies on a steady internet presence for their business. Tremendous value for our company, and great peace of mind for myself especially, as the overseer of our operations.

Puntos a favor: - Easy to use, very clean design
- Notifies quickly of any detected outages
- Reliably detects even small/brief outages
- The wide variety of things that can be monitored, including APIs & multi-step pathways
- Very quick to navigate through the various console pages
- API access to the reports that can be integrated into internal applications
- Documentation is very thorough
- Monitoring checks are executed from several points around the world

Contras: There are no cons, in my opinion. It does exactly what's advertised - and more.

• Publicado el 10/10/2018
Saransh K.
Full-Stack Software Developer
Aprendizaje en línea, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 22/1/2020

"Uptime monitoring with performance metrics that more people should know about"

Comentarios: Uptime monitoring is simple by nature which could lead a lot of individuals to think the choice doesn't really matter. Uptime maintains the simplicity you would expect (even in its branding) but allows a lot of complex problem-solving under the hood. This balance of easy-of-use and powerful extensibility is exactly what my team was looking for. I'm glad we stumbled across this product.

Puntos a favor: A myriad of available notification options. This helps ensure that alerts are seen right away. We push alerts to user's phones, through our internal messaging software, and to kiosk monitors in the offices. Threat detection was an unexpected plus as well. Alerts can come from multiple locations around the globe so it can help discover regionally isolated incidents as well.

Contras: The concept of team management and user permission management is still evolving and not quite as robust as I would prefer.

por Uptime.com el 29/1/2020

Hello Saransh, thank you for your feedback. As a user-centric organization, we take user requests very seriously. Our support team would love to hear about user permission improvements you may have. Feel free to contact our support team at support@uptime.com

• Publicado el 22/1/2020
Jacob S.
Senior Engineer
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/8/2020

"Easy way to make sure our application is responsive for users"

Puntos a favor: Setting up uptime was a quick process - just point it at a URL and it started giving us valuable data. There was even more once we set up some customized transactions that ensured that our login flow was working and completing in a reasonable amount of time. That combined with SMS and push notifications means I can be confident that our app is working, and if something happens with it, I know I'll be alerted to it faster than users could even reach out.

Contras: I'd love to see some additional lower-level metrics (CPU, Nginx Queue wait times, etc.), but honestly, I think that's a different product category all together. I appreciate the simple and straightforward nature of uptime.

• Publicado el 20/8/2020
Deon W.
Technical Analyst
Seguros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/5/2020

"Zero African Footprint"

Comentarios: Loved the product. Just wish it offered a full global presence. I can recommend it if your service is not hosted on the African continent but if you not, find something else.

Puntos a favor: I love all of it and this product would stay my first choice if it had a footprint in Africa.

Contras: We get false downtime notifications whenever there are issues with the undersea cables linking Africa to the rest of the world. This complicates monitoring SaaS and leaves the product useless for SLA and OLA calculations.

por Uptime.com el 18/5/2020

Greetings Deon,

We believe the faults attributed to your poor monitoring experience are with another monitoring provider. We have maintained a probe server in Johannesburg for some time, and are continually expanding the number of locations we cover.

Are you certain that your experience was with Uptime.com?

• Publicado el 5/5/2020
Franz M.
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/10/2018

"Works great!"

Comentarios: Great experience. Wonderful service, powerful tool, good people.

Puntos a favor: Lots of configurable controls. Simple to use interface that's both attractive and functional. Gets the job done right.

Contras: It'd be nice to be able to more easily see which specific server a down report comes from. Sometimes there's just general internet network issues and I don't care if some server in Peru can't ping the site.

por Uptime.com el 24/10/2018

Thank you for reviewing our service! Appreciate the kind words. We indicate location when sending and displaying alerts.

If you need assistance on this we are happy to help! Feel free to email us at support@uptime.com.

• Publicado el 17/10/2018
Thomas D.
Fondateur, Directeur Exécutif
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/11/2018

"Excellent and simple software"

Comentarios: Really great tool on the whole, all websites should use a tool to monitor the uptime and Uptime does the job perfectly!

Puntos a favor: Very easy setup.
Notifications by SMS + email: perfect.

Contras: Default SMS notifications could be more optimized: you get an SMS for each monitored page that is down. It's possible however to fine tune this, but I haven't taken time to do it, set up could be a bit more guided to do it more easily (but honestly I haven't tried so hard since it's not so much a big deal).

• Publicado el 6/11/2018
Raymund D.
Operations
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/3/2020

"SMS Credit notifications"

Comentarios: Your technical support is doing a good job, listening to our issue and finding a solution for us.

Puntos a favor: Sending SMS messages and alerting us if any of our services are down.

Contras: On your subscription plans, it's a big difference (big jump) base on price from Business $64/mo to Enterprise $240/mo.

• Publicado el 10/3/2020
Alan W.
Web Developer
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/4/2020

"Uptime is great"

Comentarios: excellent, stream-lined

Puntos a favor: It has really saved me when my app melted down. I knew right away thanks to the text messages I got.

Contras: I have not found any downsides with using this software. Works as intended.

• Publicado el 9/4/2020
Quentin S.
Développeur web freelance
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/10/2018

"Easy to setup, one of the most valuable tools for our businesses"

Comentarios: Quickly go back on your toes, and don't expect your users to contact you when your service goes dark!

Puntos a favor: It's really easy to setup: in a blink, you can ensure that all your services are up and running - and if not, you'll be able to react in a second and fix things. It became one of the most valuable tools for our services.

Contras: At first, I was a tiny bit reluctant about the pricing. Think twice. Does peace of mine really have a price?

• Publicado el 26/10/2018
Ariel E.
Freelance Photography
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 21/1/2019

"Truly useful app"

Puntos a favor: Keep me in the know when something goes down so I can investigate any issues with my web host or server.

Contras: not much to dislike, it works just like advertised.

• Publicado el 21/1/2019
Paul Z.
Senior ICT Specialist
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 18/9/2019

"Keep it UP! Informs within minutes if there is an error"

Comentarios: Love it, it monitors really great, the emails send never end up in my spambox and the sms service is reasonable quick, nice for monitoring during the night, just a quick sms on your smartwatch :-)

Puntos a favor: This service is amazing, you can define keywords on the monitoring to actually see if your website is up and is showing the proper content instead of an error, also I like the SSL check, it warns you when you are about to renew, superb!

Contras: Sorry, nothing to complain, you need to pay for shorter checks, in case you would like to check every minute, instead of 5 minutes, but its cheap, sorry, its not a con...

• Publicado el 18/9/2019
Dale S.
Devops
Seguridad informática y de redes, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 31/8/2018

"Fast way to get an external watch on our system."

Puntos a favor: It was simple to setup. They have all the documentation need to open up just what you need to access your system to monitor. It a great that it is free to start with so you can see if it will work for your company.

Contras: It only keeps 30 days record of that your system has done. Until you buy the pay version it only checks every 5 minutes. Other than that I love the product.

• Publicado el 31/8/2018
Co-Founder and CMO
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/3/2019

"Most complete website monitoring solution"

Comentarios: We use Uptime to provide real-time monitoring information to our users. We're able to quickly identify and address issues on our platform, leading to increased customer satisfaction.

Puntos a favor: Email and SMS alerts in order to be notified as soon as one of our web services goes down. This is very useful for us as we're able to identify and resolve issues very quickly. Being able to personalize the look and feel of our website monitoring system is also very important for us.

Contras: Quite expensive pricing and lack of dedicated plan for early-stage startups. Also the documentation for the REST API could be improved, with exemples over what's possible with Uptime.

• Publicado el 6/3/2019
Hector F.
  • Publicado el 9/4/2018

"Quick and Effective"

Puntos a favor: I like how quick you are able to see results for any web page. We constantly use this to monitor the status or do a quick check for our site.

Contras: Nothing. It is a great free tool that at the very least provides, at a glance, when there might be something not right.

• Publicado el 9/4/2018
Damian M.
Consultant
  • Publicado el 2/11/2019

"Uptime Monitoring Review"

Comentarios: gave us great insight into a problem we were having with web servers going up and down

Puntos a favor: Simple to implement, easy to use to monitor our 80 web servers

Contras: I can't think of any cons to the software

• Publicado el 2/11/2019
Wendee M.
Director of IT
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/10/2018

"My review"

Comentarios: Before we started using Uptime we had no idea when our website was down - not a good thing.

Puntos a favor: I like the email notifications. When I am off or at home I am notified when something is not working!

Contras: There is really nothing I do not like about the software.

• Publicado el 29/10/2018
Brandon Z.
Web Designer
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 22/4/2017

"Feature rich uptime and RUM"

Comentarios: Uptime has a great uptime checking service along with the less common realtime user monitoring (RUM) service. The service could definitely use some polishing, but for the cost, it's really fantastic. There was a problem I ran into where reports couldn't be exported to CSV if you defined a date range. Initially support was great, until they stopped responding. It took months for the issue to be addressed. At one point I left a review on their Facebook page because they had become completely unresponsive. They immediately replied and I was back in touch with support... until they stopped replying again. But in the end it got fixed, and there's nothing else I've had to contact support for!

Puntos a favor: - Uptime checking with a decently fast interval between checks.
- Simple RUM reporting!

Contras: - Doesn't seem that RUM is being improved or developed in anyway.
- Support can take a while to resolve a bug.

• Publicado el 22/4/2017
Debasish P.
Website Developer
  • Publicado el 19/10/2018

"Does what it says"

Comentarios: Good experience so far.

Puntos a favor: It does not have a gazillion options, does not let you nuke a small African nation from its control panel, it does best what it should, constantly monitor & notify me when my sites go down, thats it.

Contras: Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

por Uptime.com el 24/10/2018

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.

• Publicado el 19/10/2018
Jared K.
Internal development Services
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/11/2018

"Great Product for Uptime monitoring"

Comentarios: Easy to configure, easy to test and validate outages. Great product that will instantly provide value to your company.

Puntos a favor: The array of checks available.
The reporting.
The RUM checks.
The Support.
The integrations.
The API to pull data into custom dashboards.

Contras: Public status pages could be more configurable.

• Publicado el 5/11/2018
Erik R.
Chief Operations Officer
Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/10/2018

"Uptime helps us Keeping the News Flowing"

Puntos a favor: The simplicity of the set up and reliable coverage for our websites. If we hit a snag we are alerted immediately so we can keep our clients information moving to their audience.

Contras: No issues to date with the software of support for any questions we may have about our network.

• Publicado el 3/10/2018
James B.
Digital Marketing Executive
Instituciones religiosas, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/4/2020

"Server issues - find out when!"

Comentarios: It's helped us track exactly when regular downtimes were occurring, and allowed the IS team to trace the issue with a lot more accuracy to target what was occurring during those times - making the process of finding a solution a lot quicker

Puntos a favor: We encountered significant server issues with our websites, and unfortunately our admins are based overseas, so the issues happened when they were asleep. We were able to generate reports for them to show the times that issues would continue to occur

Contras: For the lowest pricing level, it doesn't seem to offer much more than other free tools online will offer

• Publicado el 29/4/2020
Adam R.
Co-Founder/CEO
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/11/2018

"Uptime is a simple to implement and thorough from a reporting standpoint."

Puntos a favor: Loved how easy it was to get started. Took me about 60sec to pop my URL's in there and I was up and running.

Contras: There's not much to dislike - it's all very straight forward.

• Publicado el 2/11/2018
Digital Marketing Specialist
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/3/2019

"It does what it needs to do, and priced fairly"

Puntos a favor: Instant text notifications can't be beaten. Before you start getting the flurry of emails, you know.

Contras: Can't say there's anything the bothers me.

• Publicado el 15/3/2019
Philippe H.
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 13/1/2020

"Works well and simple to use"

Puntos a favor: It works well and it's pretty straightforward to set up. The API monitoring allows to set up steps to get API credentials and then continue with a typical API use-case. The screens look good and are not confusing to use.

Contras: I wish it had something like a webhook that my backup cron jobs could call to make sure that those are working well as intended.

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 13/1/2020
Jane G.
  • Publicado el 12/5/2018

"False downtime notifications, but easy to use"

Puntos a favor: Nice admin interface, easy to use and you can Pause uptime monitors, select different locations to monitor from, and get email notifications if a site goes down.

Contras: It's great when it works but I've seen a lot of false notifications come in for websites I monitor and Unreliable: I'll check the site while it's "down" and it's fine, so I'm not sure it's actually working properly. I monitored 10 sites for about 7 or 8 months and always got tons of downtime notifications that weren't true.

• Publicado el 12/5/2018