Opiniones de Finale Inventory

4.5 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.7 /5

Sobre Finale Inventory

Finale Inventory es uno de los sistemas de gestión de inventarios más flexible y adaptable para dar soporte a los flujos de trabajo de tu negocio en crecimiento.

Descubre más sobre Finale Inventory

Mostrando 179 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

John R.
CMO
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/2/2021

"Great product, but more importantly, great leadership!"

Puntos a favor: The software works exactly how it was intended to! Working with Finale leadership to setup our customization was a breeze! Great product and a great team!

Contras: I have nothing negative to share about this product! Love Finale!

Blythe H.
Operations
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/2/2021

"Finale has improved everything in our company"

Comentarios: Finale was introduced to our company after a long, tedious process of finding and then trying to implement another IMS (Fishbowl). I was skeptical of the great reviews and claims from other users since I had really been put through the wringer by another company during implementation. After going through a demo and poking around a bit, I was sold. Importing all of the data was a breeze, the user interface is intuitive and for me, the best part is that if I did hit a snag, I could be on a screen share with a Finale rep in no time and they would patiently walk me through it. I'm not exaggerating when I say Finale made everything better. It has transformed the way we do business by allowing us to manage our inventory accurately across multiple sales channels and provide a better experience for our customers.

Puntos a favor: Finale implementation is quick and pretty simple. We use it with ShipStation and the learning curve was practically non-existent because it's so intuitive. Importing data is just a matter of copying and pasting a spreadsheet into their import tool. This makes adding and updating products/customers/vendors/etc. a breeze. I also generate invoices from Finale. We have pretty long production lead times on the majority of our products so predicting stock outs is very important to us and we can trust Finale to calculate that information correctly. The basic reporting is good but the ability to customize existing reports or create your own is excellent. Most importantly, their level of customer service is absolutely top notch.

Contras: We did have some hiccups with marketplace integrations but we able to work with Finale to create workarounds that have been fine.

• Publicado el 9/2/2021
Cameron L.
bookkeeper
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/7/2020

"Is slower than God"

Puntos a favor: Was pretty easy to use, although cumbersome with all the screens you have to use to add on product, cannot add inventory from the item page, so quite a few unnecessary clicks there. Also goes into negative inventory which for us means when there is an error we have to manually reset items to zero, would be nice if there was an option to just have inventory go to 0. Also be nice if it has a seasonality feature for ordering, like we need more of this widget for winter etc.

Contras: It stalls out constantly, no matter the browser no matter the computer, especially on weekends basically unusable, and by the time email support gets back to you it is better again, but they never admit an issue or offer a fix or apology.

• Publicado el 25/7/2020
Craig C.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/2/2021

"Have multiple sales channels? Finale works!"

Comentarios: Overall I have to say one of the most impressive experiences with Finale is its people. It's a small group of people who work personally to help you get set up and learn the system. They know their stuff, are professional and friendly. It really is like they are a part of your own team. Their customer service is fantastic, they respond quickly and can get you moving in the right direction right away. You get the feeling that they want to help you be successful.

Puntos a favor: The software is impressive because it works. Our previous inventory management software would have "glitches" sometimes it didn't sync our five sales channels so we were constantly experiencing inventory issues. That stopped with Finale and our numbers have been spot on since. One thing that makes Finale a winning choice for us is that it integrates with Square which we use for POS in our brick and mortar store. Finale keeps our store, website and internet marketplaces inventory synced in near real time.

Contras: I have to force myself to come up with things I don't like about Finale. But if I could have a wish list, I would like it to automatically sync new products every few minutes like it does with inventory rather than nightly. Although, you can manually initiate the sync. A little more automation with sales channel associations and expected product cost would be nice too.

• Publicado el 19/2/2021
Kristin J.
Operations Director
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

"Hairbrella x Finale"

Comentarios: I've had an awesome experience with Finale so far. We plan to grow and they assured us they'd grow with us.

Puntos a favor: The setup process was very straight forward. Setting up your inventory system can be very tedious but it's very important that it is done correctly. Finale can be fully customized for any type of business.

Contras: I wouldn't change anything at all. Finale can be pretty complex to a new user so I would suggest teaming up with support. They're very friendly and can help you become a Finale pro in no time.

Joe C.
President & Founder
Materiales de construcción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/1/2020

"A Hidden Gem"

Comentarios: Since its inception into our business, Finale was incredibly easy to use, simple and straightforward. With an excellent support team and support documentation, we were set up in less than a single day. After that we barely had to get in touch with support, as the self administering factor of Finale is what makes it so great.

Puntos a favor: Finale is incredibly easy to use and provided our company the ability to scale up by using additional features of the product over time. Our inventory is always spot-on as the integrations with various merchants and other software is excellent.

Contras: The only issue we hold with Finale is their lack of support for iOS and iOS browsers. One could easily integrate the standard browser interface into Finale with some changes and allow those who have an iOS or Mac-based environment be able to use their existing hardware with off-the-shelf scanners.

• Publicado el 23/1/2020
Karen C.
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/2/2020

"Finale Is Great"

Comentarios: I have to say the people at Finale are wonderful to deal with. We have had to have numerous calls and they are always so helpful.

Puntos a favor: We have a lot of product assembly kit items and finale allows you to create those and have the pieces taken out of inventory when the kit is sold. It is hard to find a good kitting inventory software.

Contras: We had to convert our cases to pieces to make this software work with the multiple locations. It is very hard for us to get use to this.

• Publicado el 8/2/2020
David L.
Proprietor
Electrónica de consumo, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/8/2020

"10/10"

Comentarios: I am very satisfied with the system. Never regretted my decision in choosing your services. After-sales service is also top-notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very knowledgeable and helpful. I am looking forward to your improvements coming end of the year as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has mentioned.

Puntos a favor: I like most is its flexibility to handle items with serial numbers.

Contras: Some functions are not present like returning an item to a supplier is not available in the Purchase Order and I would have wanted to be able to write a note per serial number/Lot ID.

• Publicado el 20/8/2020
Bryce C.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/8/2019

"Great Product!"

Comentarios: Great product, great customer service, been a game changer for our business!

Puntos a favor: The software is very easy to learn and use, along with great features and functionality. Has some great workarounds and has been able to do everything we've needed and much more.

Contras: It's great so far, no complaints that I can think of to date.

• Publicado el 16/8/2019
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/2/2021

"Finale Completely Changed Our Business"

Puntos a favor: Honestly, I love everything about Finale. Before we started using the software, we were using Google sheets to keep track of all of our inventory. To say that getting Finale was life changing is an understatement. It made sending POs and keeping track of inventory so much easier and faster and was pivotal in helping us grow our business. Not only that, the customer support is out of this world. Anytime I have a question (which is pretty often), the team responds extremely quickly and is always willing to hop on a call to help me with whatever I need. I couldn't recommend this software more.

Contras: There are a few features and reports that we looked for that Finale didn't have, but nothing that has really made that much of an impact.

Celina T.
Accountant
Almacenamiento, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/2/2021

"Finale- Great Software"

Comentarios: We have many unique nuances to our company. Finale offers many options and lots of flexibility to fill our needs and scale our business. The ability to customize features like reports and dashboards is essential for us and Finale makes it simple. Importing data is super easy and fast! Lots of great features and functionality.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use
Great customer support
Unlimited user access
Integration with Ship Station

Contras: Every time we have encountered a problem, customer support has been able to offer options and guide us through a solution.

• Publicado el 11/2/2021
Brett H.
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/8/2019

"Finale Inventory Has Transformed Our Company"

Comentarios: We had purchased another inventory management system (Fishbowl) prior to Finale and we struggled to get it implemented for an embarrassingly long time. Everybody in the organization that touched it, hated it... and eventually I decided to abandon it and start my search over. After looking at an endless amount of options a friend recommended Finale. I remember looking at the reviews on Capterra and thinking it was just too good to be true, but that if they were true, I'd found my system. I poured through the demo videos expecting to find something that didn't jibe with how we did business, but I never did. So we started a trial. I was very worried about push back from my staff, especially from the person that would be in charge of implementing it. Within 20 minutes of her poking around she was in love. Once we decided to move forward with it we were ready to start using it within a few weeks. We're using Finale with ShipStation. The learning curve for both was almost non-existent. I have total buy-in from everybody that touches it. It's allowed us to become way better about keeping inventory in stock, made purchasing in time from overseas much easier. It's virtually eliminated shipping errors. For the first time in 20 years of running an inventory based business I TRUST what my inventory management system tells me I have in stock. Most importantly, Finale has made us light years better at serving our customers.

Puntos a favor: Customer support is insanely good. It accurately tracks inventory across several warehouses and sales channels. The integration with Shipstation has revolutionized how we pick, pack and ship. Creating and tracking bills of material across many complicated assemblies is easy and intuitive. Picking using handheld scanners has virtually eliminated errors. In fact, we just went 30 days without a single report of a shipping error from a customer, and have averaged less than a 0.2% error rate in the 8 months that we've been using Finale. With our old system, the error rate was close to 3.0%. Cycle counts with handhelds have eliminated the need to close down to take inventory, we're going to be off on December 31st for the first time ever!

Contras: We had a little bit of trouble with how Finale tracks BOM of an assembly sold on a marketplace, but worked with their support to find a workaround that has been satisfactory. Even though we didn't like the way it handled it out of the box, we felt like our needs were listened to and a permenant fix is being worked on.

• Publicado el 15/8/2019
Rod S.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/10/2018

"Excellent Cloud Based Inventory Solution For E-Commerce/3rd Party Website Sales"

Puntos a favor: What isn't there to love about Finale Inventory! We have been a using Finale Inventory since August 2014 and absolutely love it. We are an online retailer selling primarily on eBay and Amazon including Amazon FBA. Some of the features we love:
-Highly Customizable, nearly everything within the software can be customized to the way you want to view it on screen, printed as a report, for search, etc.
- Shipstation Integration (Complete integration including even quick view of stock levels from multiple sources within individual Shipstation Orders).
- Push Stock Levels (Automatically pushes stock levels to all marketplaces, which for us is Amazon, EBay and Shopify).
-Push Lead Days (Automatically sends lead time to marketplaces as stock levels change from different suppliers).
-Easy Copy Paste spreadsheet type updates - If you are fine with Excel, they have made the system easy with a simple copy paste to add new items, update stock levels, change prices etc.
-Multiple product lookups - ability to link multiple SKUs to one master SKU
-Kits and Bundles support - Easy to build kits with bill of materials and push stock levels to market places.
-Multiple Locations/Warehouses
-Multiple custom item attributes
-Quickbooks accounting integration.
-Quick view item sales history
-FAST customer support.
-Developers seem to be open to adding new features based on customer input.

Contras: Coming from a different software previously (Inflow Inventory), there was a steep learning curve as you would expect. Figuring out how you want to customize your screen takes some time as there are just so many features.

• Publicado el 5/10/2018
Joseph M.
Data Analyst
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 25/7/2017

"Superb service, perfect for our needs, easy to use"

Puntos a favor: We are part of a university research lab group that uses Finale to track supplies of biospecimen collection kits (builds) and lab supplies. The ability to create builds (to track individual components) for our kits is wonderful! Also, the ability to track lot identifiers and expiration dates is critical for lab reagents and things like blood collection vials. Having Finale Inventory has really helped as our group as we have grown. It's very easy to use and their are still numerous features that we haven't fully explored. Pricing is very reasonable as well. The customer service is FANTASTIC! Chinh (Co-founder, Finale Inventory) has always been very accessible and replies promptly. He's spent extra time walking through problems with us over the phone. This company really goes out of their way to make sure their customers are happy. I can't stress that enough. We have used Finale since late 2014 and are currently in the process to expand our use of it. We are very pleased with both the software and the tremendous customer service and user support.

Contras: Overall, we are extremely happy with the software. Sometimes our inventory numbers get off due to user error, especially when our builds change (which is not often). So we don't suggest relying solely on re-order thresholds. This is a problem more with our workflow than the software, but it would be nice if there were some kind of mechanism to assist with build changes and inventory audits (though there are great report features and barcode tracking is an option). We have discussed upgrading to use the barcode tracking (which would probably help alleviate this problem for us), but have not made that commitment. The ability to control user permissions and access (like completely separating inventory) is also a little limited, but we haven't really had problems from this. Finale does allow you to assign inventory to different custom locations, but we did decide to get a second account to fully separate our inventory tracking between two groups that never share inventory. On the other hand, being able to share inventory and easily move items from one location to another is also a great benefit.

• Publicado el 25/7/2017
Caleb L.
Warehouse Manager/eCommerce Specialist
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/4/2018

"The best recommendation for a warehouse management system we've ever gotten!"

Puntos a favor: I have been using Finale for over Six months now and it really has been one of the better decisions that we have made moving forward with a warehouse management system. It was recommended to us by mutual friends. We came from using Skubana and there were so many things that just didn't work nor met our expectations about a WMS. We had to change a lot of our natural workflow to adapt to Skubana limitations and even then, it was a struggle. When we first considered changing our system to Finale we were very sceptical since we had already committed so much to Skubana. We thought we would need to start back at square one and the entire gruesome process would start again. That wasn't the case at all, the switch over to Finale was not even a days' worth of work. It was so easy to set everything up that we were operating at 80% in the first 3 hours. One of the most notable things about Finale is that we were able to address every single problem that our previous WMS could not. Some examples were Dynamic Purchase Order Integration, Location Auditing, System Search functions (Searched the entire database for items rather than just what is categorized under a supplier), and the ability to push fake qty and live qty for the same item for different listings on the same store. Finale works on having the system work, while some other WMS (Skubana) work on making their systems look good. I look forward to seeing Finale grow more and more!

Contras: Nothing really, so far Finale has been really great. I have already been recommending Finale to a lot my other eCommerce friends that work in similar workflows that we do.

• Publicado el 18/4/2018
Austin E.
Director of Operations
Almacenamiento, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/12/2019

"Finale Does That"

Comentarios: As a fulfillment company we had inventory for 20+ different clients each wanting an inventory report at any given time and for sure at the end of each month. Before Finale we were tracking inventory only on spreadsheets, this meant hours and hours were spent physically counting inventory. I can't tell you how many late nights were spent at the warehouse counting inventory. Once Finale was implemented those late nights were no more. Finale immediately saved us hours of time, no more long days of physically counting every piece in our warehouse. We have numerous kitting projects and kits that are shipped from our warehouse, the Build feature has helped our company immensely with tracking inventory components of each build and keeping everything organized and easily accessible across our entire company. I could go on and on about the features and flawless customer support Finale offers!

Puntos a favor: I love having the BoM feature. It has helped with our Kits that are either pre-built for the pick line or are a bundle that need to be shipped together. It has helped immensely with tracking inventory.

Contras: Wish it had an ios app for when I am away from my desk, that could easily pull up and display information.

• Publicado el 11/12/2019