Filtrar por:

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Drift

Drift ayuda a tu equipo a generar más clientes potenciales y reservar reuniones más rápidamente mediante mensajes.

Descubre más sobre Drift

Mostrando 157 opiniones

Rob C.
Rob C.
Content & SEO Specialist en EE. UU.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Expensive but awesome

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: With two substantially different audiences being targeted by our business, and a general need to do a better job of quickly connecting with promising leads, we've been quite pleased so far with Drift. We've already had several great opportunities arise thanks to the tool, and still have a large number of new bots to roll out, plus refinements to make based on our learnings from using the tool. As a supplement to our other inbound marketing efforts, I foresee chat through Drift being a substantial asset for a long while to come.

With Drift, you can create customized chat experiences for users based on all sorts of criteria - the page they're on, the number of times they've visited, the channel they used to get to your site - and to target specific businesses with targeted messaging. Building the chat flows (Drift calls them "Playbooks") is generally quite easy, allowing you to quickly build out new bots once you get a hang of the platform. Drift also includes support chat built right into the product, meaning every time I get stuck, I'm able to reach out and get a hand from one of their product experts right away.

Contras:

We haven't been using Drift for that long, and there have already been a number of instances where I or one of the other users in the company have attempted to do something that seems obvious, only to find out the tool doesn't allow us to do so. We're always told that a feature request has been submitted, but there's no way to know how long it will take before we get whatever little tweak we're looking for in order to provide a smoother, more pleasant chat experience on our site.

hace 2 años

Hi Rob, Thanks for taking the time to share all of this detail. It's really helpful. Our feature request process is something we're improving this quarter, I agree this has not been the best experience to date. Thanks again for sharing, and if we can be helpful to you with you 2020 plans, please let us know how we can support you! All the best - Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Assistant Manager Marketing en India
Servicios de información, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Drift-The new way of conversational marketing!

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Overall I can say we are satisfied with their services. It ultimately filters genuine leads from the universal traffic on the website and that too with high buying intent. Chat bot, Playbooks, Analytics and Integrations are just icing on the cake.

-Playbooks- Setting up of chat bot and customizing it based on the page and target market becomes very easy with drift's playbook feature. You can very easily set up chat bot and start receiving genuine leads. -Analytics and Integrations- The deep analysis of the tool always keeps you on your toes and helps in pointing out various scope for improvement. You can also measure the efficiency of your chat agents as well. Also, it provides integration with your marketing CRM as well for lead handling purpose. -Customer Service- You are facing any issue with drift? Do not worry. Customer service is just a chat ping away. They are always attentive and help you proactively

Contras:

-Price- This was the main concern while evaluating various chat tools. Drift is follows a premium pricing which might not make it suitable for Small businesses. -No Forms- Drift takes pride on omitting the forms from the chat and enabling their conversational way of marketing. I think, they should make that optional. They should forms as well. -They should also have a feature in which chat transcripts can be emailed as well.

hace 4 meses

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review for Drift! It sounds like you're having a great experience on the product and we're thrilled to hear it. We'll absolutely take your feedback into account and hope you continue to provide us feature suggestions in the future. - Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Advocacy Manager

CEO en Israel
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Drift could be Intercom, but it isn't...

3 el año pasado

Comentarios: We decided to use Drift as means to provide support, but once we grow bigger than a single user, we'll have to move to a better platform.

We use Drift as an in-app messaging platform and it's decent at that. We considered using it for marketing automation, customer engagement and on-boarding, but it doesn't cut it.

Contras:

Even as an in-app messaging platform for support, there's room for improvement. A few months ago, they removed the option to "close a conversation" (which is essentially used to close a "support ticket"). For whatever reason, they think that it should be more like Whatsapp with an endless list of conversations that you can "archive". Only conversations sometimes come back (not because of new messages), they are sorted wrong so you may miss conversations with new messages, and you don't always get real time notifications in the mobile app.

el año pasado

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to share this. I'm sorry we haven't delivered on what you expected from us. I'm more than happy to chat live and learn more about how we can make your experience better. Feel free to reach out at jhogan@drift.com. All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Andrei R.
Director en Moldavia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Outstanding inbound chat and video personalization app

5 hace 2 meses

Drift is a very powerful yet simple tool for achieving the main goal of having meaningful conversations with our website visitors. It allows us to offer a personalized customer experience, while the video creation capabilities for our outbound efforts are also a very nice addition.

Contras:

On the technical side some videos don't look that great in the preview mode/gif when using them via the Hubspot CRM integration.

hace 2 meses

Hi Andrei, thanks for the review! It's great to hear that Drift has been able to help you achieve your goals. Wishing you continued success on the platform! - Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Advocacy Manager

John M.
Director en RU
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Drift is the best 'customer chat' system on the market

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Once again Drift have helped to define what companies should be using chat software for. Yes, it is for 'live chat', that much is obvious. But DRIFT define their tool as helping to deliver 'conversation marketing', and that for me really helps to define how companies should be using Chat software - to start and nurture a conversation that could lead to an ongoing relationship.

Love Drift. It is very easy to use but more importantly, it is very easy to love using. This is important in software adoption and Drift is one of the best examples I have seen of this in recent years. They've built an awesome product, which does everything you need it to - but the fact that it is fun to use DRIFT makes it an even more compelling product.

Contras:

Hard to say. Probably the fact that although the core product is free (and you get lots of awesome features), you have to upgrade to the 'fullest licence' in order to get the 'uber cool' tools such as allowing the 'chat users' to book an appointment directly into the Calendar of the chosen agent.

hace 10 meses

Hi John, Wow! We're flattered! THANK YOU! Pls let us know how we can continue to support you, and tnx for being a customer! All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Dalton B.
Program Sales Manager en EE. UU.

Simple setup, solid results

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very satisfied with the manner in which we use it. I haven't spent much time exploring additional capabilities and advanced features, but I am eager to do so in the near future.

It was easy to setup, and easy to understand with limited knowledge of this type of product. The product will scale with you, meaning, if you are knowledgable about all features, then they are there for you. If you're just looking for a site lead service, it does that really well also, without being overwhelming.

Contras:

The other features aren't explained well, and not sure where to look if I wanted them explained. The image that can be placed with the pop-up message is very limited in customization. For example, it cuts the top of the picture off and there's very limited functionality associated with editing it further.

el año pasado

Hi Dalton, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your feedback on feature explanation is something we 100% agree with, and an area we are working on improving. Appreciate you calling it out. Please let us know how else we can be helpful to you. All the best - Julie Hogan, VP Customer Experience

Sales en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

The best chat AI.

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Using this for sales as well as support automation, and it's paid off well and works with our sites.

The driftbots and playbooks (how their AI, automation is done). We have used this to automate sales workflows and schedule meetings and save time.

Contras:

I have no complaints that wouldn't be something out of my control - some of the rules I've set up in boys seem to be a bit too picky when leads respond with anything besides a picklist item.

el año pasado

Hi there, Wow. Thank you so much, for all of this. We're thrilled to hear you're happy with your platform experience, as well as your experience with us both in pre sales and support . Please reach out if there's anything else we can do to help or support you. All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Senior Key Account Executive en EE. UU.

kickstart conversation marketing

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has been great but i believe much more integrated approach is needed.

started using drift for our startup after moving away from HubSpot. It has been a great learning curve for us. Some aspects I love about drift is the lead tracking and bot performance. Also leveraging drift for email and phone converation as a CRM is a big plus. Also scheduling and calendar invites make is better than calendly

Contras:

Would love if drift can be an email server as well so that we can skip email server costs. It does most of the things already just needs a sync from gmail. It is very expensive especially since you have to pay upfront for the startup plan

Demand Generation Manager en Irlanda
Servicios jurídicos, 51-200 empleados

Good Conversational Marketing Tool

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Whether it's worth paying for tool like this will depend on how engaged your audience is and how big your traffic volumes are. We felt that for us the tool was not worth the money. There are much cheaper alternatives on the market if you're just looking for customer support tools.

Lots of features that are likely to appear to enterprise B2B companies like lead routing, instant meetings booker, help centre article look up.

Contras:

Had issues with bugs in various areas several times and had to contact support and wait till they were resolved. Not very straightforward how to configure the tool in the best way and debug playbooks. Documentation could be better.

el año pasado

Hi there, Thanks so much for sharing this with us, I'm sorry you had difficulty getting your issues resolved, and the documentation wasn't super helpful either. Appreciate you letting us know. If there's anything else you want to connect about feel free to reach out to me directly at jhogan@drift.com All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Darien C.
Darien C.
Associate Pastor en Canadá
Instituciones religiosas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Drift is a high quality chat platform with a significant load time

4 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Drift has a lot of great features, and although it can be confusing at first, it is well worth the effort. My only complaint (and the only reason I wouldn't use it at this time) would be the significant increase in load time on my websites, which caused me to look elsewhere for a better solution.

I inherited drift from my predecessor, and immediately found it to be a very powerful and useful platform. It offered simple chat solutions, sent follow-up emails to people who didn't see your chat automatically, and provided numerous other useful features. It had a simple chat window that caught people's attention and generated chats, all of which we found very useful for our needs

Contras:

Drift has a couple key problems - one being the overly simplistic and confusing backend UI. For users, there were just so many options on the admin side of things, and using it, I immediately felt lost and confused. This likely would have been different if I'd been part of the team that set it up, but starting to use the platform required quite a learning curve to customize it to our needs. Perhaps more significantly, I used Drift for a period of time while updating my companies website - and upon switching to Wordpress and using Drift, I started to notice a significant increase in load time - with lighthouse & gtmetrix revealing a significant load time (I believe it was over 1.3 seconds of load time) caused by Drift's code. Needless to say, load time is key in website conversions, so I switched away from the platform pretty quick after that.

hace 9 meses

Darien, Thanks very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. This feedback is really important to ensuring we can improve for our customers. I'd love the opportunity to introduce you to our produce team if you'd be open to chatting more. Feel free to contact me directly at jhogan@drift.com. All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Katie F.
Digital Content Developer en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Drift - Robust Chatbot That May Not Be Worth the Hassle

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have very complex products that require a great deal of one-on-one dealing with our salespeople. In other words - they're not simple products like a t-shirt, but are highly-engineered with extremely specific specs. With this in mind, we use our chatbot as a way to funnel people to get in touch with us based on what they need: service, parts, repair, equipment quotes. It works super well and has cut down on the frustration of not knowing where to go on the website. It provides them an immediate way to reach out.

Drift is a robust, clean platform that is relatively simple to work. The caveat to that is that you have to get the hang of it first! The previous chat builder was tough to work with - not very intuitive and lots of scrolling up and down, back and forth (think vertical, with everything jumbled together). They've just introduced a new version that is easier to work with, but still complex. When implemented on the website, it looks clean. You can also modify your icon, which is a fun and creative aspect. The "playbook" you build can also be as simple or complex as you want - due to the complex nature of our products, we use ours as more of a "reach out to us, we can help" chatbot. But you can go much, much further.

Contras:

The main thing I dislike about Drift isn't actually the platform - it's the onboarding process. The onboarding process at Drift is a bit aggressive. The onboarding teams have a very set mindset in what will make Drift work for you - no matter what your business is, or how many times you let them know your business' unique needs. They are almost 100% focused on getting live chat involved, which at the start isn't always the best option. I'd recommend that they start listening more closely to their clients, rather than bopping them over the head with their "this will be best for you" mindset.

Ramon H.
Ramon H.
CEO en Alemania
Fuente de la reseña

One of the most appealing, beautiful and expensive website chats on the market

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: - Providing a beautiful and direct contact option directly on my website
- Direct targeting of specific customers groups with chat messages, emails and pop-ups
-> Increasing the number of leads & sales

- The design of the chat widget is gorgeous. It works on any browser and every mobile phone, I've tried, like a charm. With other chat widgets, I had lots of issues that it hasn't been displayed always correctly. - Advanced bot and automation capabilities based on tags and other attributes - Live view of prospects on your website with direct contact via web chat functionality - Outbound marketing (sending sequences and tracking of emails) with their drift Gmail extension.

Contras:

- Drift is quite expensive for what they offer. I'm one of the happy customers, which has gotten a startup license of the pro plan for a fraction of the normal price. Even with the pro plan, you have unnecessary restrictions like customization of the chat widget with CSS and using the smaller version. Most of the enterprise features as account-based marketing are great for any startup. Why isn't just the support by Drift and the quantity of usage restricted? Why do I have to see the restrictions within your account always and cannot just hide them if I cannot afford? Are they in need of that kind of marketing? - The calendar cannot be completely translated into the language of your choice and you can't use a custom domain. - Help center is branded with drift, even if your plan support branding free chat widget. - I've received lots of emails from Drift about their Hypergrowth Conference (at least 10 in the last few months), which is quite annoying, no matter how personal and funny they have been written. - I receive quite some emails regarding extensions of the core product like Drift Signature and Drift Help Center, but I've never gotten an update what has changed in the core product. After a while looking into the bot creation section, I've been flabbergasted that the whole design of the visual builder has changed, without me receiving any message about the advantages the new design and process brings with it.

Guru S.
Co-Founder en Canadá

Best Realtime communication chat tool

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We really had good opinion on drift and we're happy to serve our customers realtime with the help of drift chat widget and qualify the leads instantly.

We love the way how Drift chat helps our customers to get in touch instantly within our product. When customers get into issue or questions to be answered, they don't have to wait for email support, all the questions can be answered instantly within the chat. Additionally, it's easy for our teams to use mobile app to instantly attend customer chat from anywhere. We usually get lot of questions and leads from landing page and drift helped us to automate leads and push into our CRM systems. Integrating the chat widget within the application is also easy and simple.

Contras:

The web app ( dashboard ) is too slow to load initially but the chat is super fast and reliable. I wish they had android sdk to initiate conversation within the application.

Moseph M.
Moseph M.
BDR en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Drift Ninja

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I've become a convert for Drift. I really dig how flexible the tool is. While the free version is very basic, there's so much you can do with it using its API. For mid-level customers, while it doesn't include full automation, the targeting is very robust. And the pro level, which I use, has all the bot automaton you could dream of.

There's a lot one could write here but having some experience with similar products, I can confidently say my favorite Drift feature is its data export capability. Drift's internal dashboard reporting is useful for day to day high-level metrics, but being able to export the data and dig through it to find meaningful metrics that drive decisions on messaging strategy has made Drift stand out among its competitors. The bot builder is unparalleled and their enterprise integrations are very robust.

Contras:

I use the product just about every day, but I would my least favorite thing is their pricing structure. The pricing page on their site can be pretty confusing to someone comparison shopping.

hace 2 años

Hi Moseph, Wow. Thank you, we are flattered. I'm thrilled to hear you're happy on all fronts, and it's giving you what you need. Please let us know how we can continue to support you! Thanks again! All the best- Julie Hogan, VP Customer Experience

Jaseem T.
CEO en India
Diseño, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Lead qualifications and book meetings - on autopilot!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Drift support, itself, is the best example of great customer service using their own solution. The support experience is always a delight.

I'm a very early Drift user and a conversational marketing advocate. After setting up Drift, with their lead qualification and book meetings feature, our sales team has a decent pipeline with high-quality leads.

Contras:

Waiting for Drift chat embed on the website feature. That could help me start a conversation with a customer from any section of my website pages.

Amit N.
Growth Manager en Israel
Internet, 501-1,000 empleados

Powerful buy pricey

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Honestly, it's the best software out there for that purpose. It's east to implement and start using, the results are coming fast and everything is measurable.

The ease of getting started and implementation

Contras:

If you want to enjoy most of the features, you need big pockets because it's pricey

el año pasado

Amit, Thank you so much for sharing this, and I'm thrilled to know you've found Drift powerful, and easy to implement, and start using. Please let us know how else we can be helpful to you! All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Team Lead en EE. UU.
Software informático, 501-1,000 empleados

Best Live Chat Software On the Market

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Drift is a great product that generates a lot of website leads for our business which more than pays for itself.

Drift is an amazing tool that helps you communicate directly and seamlessly with your website visitors. It tracks a lot of information about any given person on your site so you can understand who they are before you even have a conversation with them. It also makes it easy to schedule meetings which automatically flow to your calendar.

Contras:

Sometimes Drift can be too automated and frustrate people on your website who are trying to obtain quick answers to questions and wish to speak to a human.

Jen N.
Jen N.
Director of Marketing en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

2 years strong

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very positive. The changing of hands in team members has been difficult, but the software is intuitive enough to be supportive independent of people at times.

The team and the development of the tool. The people are incredible. They are helpful, involved, and genuinely enthusiastic.

Contras:

Being an early adopter, the best practices weren’t written well into our first few years and the software itself has gone through impressive, but drastic change.

Yann I.
Yann I.
Consultant en Finlandia
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

A solid suite of digital tools all on one platform

5 hace 7 meses

The thing about Drift that I like the most is, without a doubt, its chatbot creation feature. There are plenty of chatbot platforms and apps out there, but what makes Drift stand out its the ability it gives you to provide website visitors with a tailored experience, answers to their questions and solutions to their needs...all on autopilot! You put in the work once – to create the chatbot – and then, you can let the platform work its magic and help you increase website visitor engagement and other KPIs in your business.

Contras:

If you're planning to put together a quite robust and sophisticated chatbot, you'll need to carve out some time. While this is to be expect, I sometimes feel that one can feel a bit overwhelmed in the chatbot creation process...

hace 4 meses

Hi Yann, thanks for your review! We're glad to see that you've used Drift to successfully create a tailored experience for your website visitors and we're excited to see your continued success in the future! - Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Advocacy Manager

Craig P.
Director of Customer Success en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Reliable, yet Lacking

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall Drift has been a good option for the money, but we are not 100% thrilled.

Software is reliable in that the system does not crash at all. They are consistently making updates, and branching in to more areas of communication outside of just chat. The support team is very nice and willing to help.

Contras:

Reporting functionality is very lacking. Unable to see how long each conversation is taking for each of my agents to work through. Have had multiple complaints on lag in the chat service loading within our software. Have contacted support on this multiple times without resolution.

Mike H.
Director of Customer Success en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Prime tool for connecting with potential customers

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Drift has a ton of features and customizations that make live chat a major sales generator for us. Drift is especially good at allowing you to fine-tune the rules for determining what chat messages get sent to whom.

Great web chat functionality, email automation, and it connects very well with the other sales tools we use.

Contras:

It's a bit pricey compared to other tools but we definitely get good value from it. The app is buggier and support is not as good as I would like, which I feel is due to their fast growth recently.

hace 2 años

Hi Mike, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We really appreciate it! I'm sorry you've run into some challenges with bugs + support. We are currently expanding our support team, if you have some specific feedback on your experience, please don't hesitate to drop me a note at jhogan@drift.com. Thanks again. All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Jennifer V.
VP Marketing en EE. UU.
Estudios de mercado, 51-200 empleados

Great alternative to forms

5 el año pasado

I love the conversational nature of our Drift bots. It allows us to incorporate our brand tone of voice into interactions with web visitors, and the ability to book meetings directly within the chat really speeds up the followup process.

Contras:

It can be clunky at times to set up the playbooks, but once they're in place they're great. I've also seen a ton of incremental improvements happen throughout the time I've used it so I can see Drift is listening to customer feedback and continually evolving.

el año pasado

Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for sharing this feedback. I'm really happy to hear you say " I've used it so I can see Drift is listening to customer feedback and continually evolving." Please keep the feedback coming and let us know how else we can help you! All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Ezra S.
Ezra S.
co founder en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 2-10 empleados

My leads increased

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, drift has ben able to get way for leads and conversions. This does create a huge impact in growing our organization alot more.

I like that i can access new conversations not only form my desktop but smartphones so i can communicate a much a possible with website visitors. And also the option for someone to put in the email and name without asking

Contras:

I do not like that the free version is limited as it pertains to automated messages. I guess thats similar for other chat apps.

CMO en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great product that wasn't afit for us

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Great product that wasn't a fit for our buyers

Drift was very easy to use. The conversation-building tool was fun to use and change. It is very well done.

Contras:

It didn't capture leads for us. I think our buyers hated the bot.

hace 4 meses

Hi there, Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Drift - we're so sorry to hear it wasn't a fit for your business. If you ever want to reevaluate Drift or work more closely with our teams to see how you can get the most out of the product, please feel free to email me directly at shaberman@drift.com. - Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Advocacy Manager

Aaron j R.
Aaron j R.
Digital Projects Manager en EE. UU.
11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great way to add essential chat functionality to your website

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great way to provide value to visitors and be able to clearly communicate.

Drift is an easy way to bring chat to your site - especially when people are less and less willing to browse your site for answers and don't trust you'll ever respond to your "contact us" form. We've enjoyed using Drift and really like how seamlessly it integrates in with HubSpot.

Contras:

The only complaint I have about drift is some of the functionality that's behind a paywall. I understand they need to make money, but some functionality that seems like a basic requirement to me is behind a paywall and eliminates itself from the conversation of some smaller businesses that don't always have someone able to answer immediately at all times. That being said, even Drift's paywall is easily justifiable for the benefit it provides.