15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Lucky Orange

Sobre Lucky Orange

Ve más allá de las métricas de vanidad con herramientas que te muestran lo que hicieron los visitantes en tu sitio y te permiten interactuar con ellos antes de que lo abandonen.

Descubre más sobre Lucky Orange

It's difficult to slate the platform considering the price point - Lucky Orange is by far the most affordable (and probably best value for money) heatmapping tool out there.

Contras:

Its a little bit difficult to learn but as all applications you can learn it.

Valoraciones de Lucky Orange

Relación calidad-precio
4.6

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.0/10

Lucky Orange tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 210 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Lucky Orange antes?

Filtrar opiniones (210)

Raad
Raad
Marketing Director en Jordania
Fuente de la reseña

BEST app to understand why your customers aren't converting

5.0 hace 4 años

I thought I had a store with fantastic user experience based on my previous shopify stores, but turns out what I learned so far doesn't apply to all stores... For example, the upsell on my cart's page doesn't show on certain devices unless the user scrolls down (and I wanted it to be visible immediately), another example has to do with older age groups (main audience for one of my stores) as they didn't realize there are more images for the product that they can see by simply swiping left or right, this made them keep on changing the variants to view the product in its other colors (it was a problem with a specific theme, so I added a swipe icon on the first image)... At first I thought their monthly price is not within my budget as I didn't need the app often, so I paid $50 for a limited lifetime deal with some other app, only to realize later on that I use it way more often than I originally thought, AND no one masters the app like Lucky Orange starting with its features, functionality, ease of use, speed, and ending with its super amazing support team. Thank you for such a great app :)

Contras:

The only thing is probably have my own device(s) excluded from the recordings, not sure if that's available or not - didn't look up their help section.

hace 4 años

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row seat to customers' online behaviors can provide invaluable insights to improving your website. Thank you for your kind review, Raad! As you continue to use Lucky Orange, I'm here to help if you have any more questions or need assistance in any way. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help guide (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email into support@luckyorange.com, we can also take you through the steps.

NAZIA
Founder and CEO en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, Trabajador autónomo

User friendly & Critical For Businesses

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

I find Lucky Orange incredibly user friendly. Not only that but it’s super informative with the most critical info needed to run my business. The visitor recordings are SO helpful and have informed multiple changes on my website.

Contras:

Would love to see more real-time customer service in the future.

hace 2 semanas

Thanks for your review! We designed Lucky Orange to be user friendly for all, whether it's your first website or you're a website developer. It sounds like we were able to impress you with both the UI and technology! Visitor recordings are our favorite too. Getting the front row seat to watch what someone actually does on your website is truly invaluable. Regarding real-time customer service, we value your feedback and have already shared it with the rest of the team. Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way. Happy tracking! Cheers - Emilia from Lucky Orange

Wayne
President/CEO en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo

Legacy Lucky Orange was so much better - Hate the new LO

2.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: For the most part customer service is what has kept me here. If there was another option for Visitor monitoring, recording, and analytics I would switch to a competitor in a heartbeat.

Been with Lucky Orange for over 10 years for the most part it works for other people. Customer Service has always been there if we need anything.

Contras:

When they upgraded we lost the real time visitor monitoring where we could interact with our customers. The recording helps but does start until a few seconds after the customer arrives on our website. The real time doesn't work, there is such a delay in live visitor tracking/monitoring that by the time they show up on the visitors screen on LO they are gone so it is too late to communicate with the customer while they are shopping on the website.

el año pasado

Wayne, thank you for your feedback and your business over the past decade. We understand your frustrations and hear your concerns. One reason you may not be seeing some visitors in our real-time monitoring is due to our code loading asynchronously after your website loads for the visitor so it doesn't slow down your website. This is a benefit in terms of not impacting your site speed ratings, but it does mean visitors who come to your site and quickly leave won't be tracked. At your earliest convenience, please respond to our latest email chain. We truly value and appreciate your loyalty over all these years and want to help improve your experience. I look forward to hearing from you soon - Bradley with Lucky Orange

Adriana
Director of Strategy en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Love Lucky Orange and Hope It Continues To Grow

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Very easy to implement. Quick to start collecting data. Heatmapping visuals are clear and higher quality - great for presentations.

Contras:

It is very difficult to track navigation bars and dropdown menus accurately. This is my biggest issue with the platform!!

el mes pasado

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share the Lucky Orange love! Great that you’ve found Lucky Orange easy to use starting with installation and continuing to visitor insights. Visitor behavior is an invaluable tool that helps you find what's stopping someone from converted. As you mention, the easy-to-understand visuals allows anyone - even those without a technical background - to understand what’s going on behind the digital curtain. Regarding the difficulty you experienced in viewing data for navigation bars and dropdowns, could you please send an email to support@luckyorange.com to allow our team to investigate what you’ve experienced? Lucky Orange is designed to be dynamic, and you should be able to get access to the data for these dynamic features. Once we receive your email, our team will work on finding a resolution. Once again, thanks for your review, and we look forward to hearing from you soon! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Sarah
Product Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Straight forward onboarding and easy to learn

4.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall this has been such a great tool to track user frustrations we aren't able to locate in app. I personally am loving their new discovery tool to be able to do this. We also set up additional event tracking for new features and can now filter view to see users who have utlized these new features and if they are using them to improve their productivity or if they aren't able to complete certain actions.

I picked up using Lucky Orange after another team member set it up. In resuming setting this up it was pretty easy after reviewing the interface and a few YouTube videos on how the platform worked to resume some settings and implement a new survey. I do wish knew more about locating the help center and finding those like initial articles. The cards within the overview page show tutorials that are super helpful to guide you as a user and are ultimately what helped me move forward in reviewing user sessions and setting up events.

Contras:

I didn't realize I had an issue with the content security policy section and that this was causing a portion of user data to not be captured. In hopping into an onboarding call with [sensitive content hidden] she quickly noticed the issue and made notes to follow up with sending me the details on how we can correct this. As someone on the product team between the teams who implement and work with this I wouldn't be able to notice this wasn't set up correctly. It would be nice to have like a connection check or checklist in app to ensure we are up to date and connected on certain things.

hace 2 semanas

We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review! Thrilled that you’ve enjoyed using visitor behavior to spot user frustrations and isolate pain points in your app. Overview and Discovery are two of our favorites too! Regarding your CSP issues, I’m glad we were able to connect and get it resolved. We value your feedback and have already shared it with our product development team. Again, thank you for your review, and we’re here if you need anything. Cheers - Emilia from Lucky Orange

Jesh
Product Marketing Specialist en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Beautifully designed and simple to use

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The UI is super simple to use and intuitive. Filters offer visibility into the most important aspects of the visitor experience. We've been using Lucky Orange for about a year, and it's been incredibly helpful for understanding our website. The heat maps and recordings provide insights that Google Analytics just can't match. This tool has truly given us a fresh perspective to spot and address those hidden issues.

Contras:

The only negative is the time it takes to load heat maps and recordings, otherwise its all good.

hace 2 meses

These are words we love to hear! Love that you could get that fresh perspective about what people do and experience on your website. Thanks for your review and business over the last year! Thank you for feedback about load time - we've already shared it with our development team. Thanks again, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Agnieszka
President en Polonia
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

Very eye-opening experience

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I am glad I have found the product. It had me redo and improve the entire website.

I mainly use customers' purchase behavior and heat maps, which allows to improve and make the website more shopper friendly.

Contras:

I wish there were tutorials how to analyze all data you get from LO, so you dont need to hire anybody to analiz the data.

el mes pasado

Thanks for leaving us a review! When it comes to improving your website experience, you need more than data points - you need to have access to watch what happens behind the digital curtain. Getting the front row seat to what people experience and do on your website makes all the difference. Regarding the tutorials, we do one better! We provide all our users with a free onboarding experience that helps you understand the visitor behavior data you're accessing and answer any questions you may have. This is an addition to our robust help center (https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/) and blog (https://www.luckyorange.com/blog) that can help you. Please send an email to support@luckyorange.com referencing this review to find the best time in your schedule for your free onboarding tour with one of our experts! We look forward to hearing from you soon, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the meantime. Thanks again for your review! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Gerald
CTO en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Reference Me, LLC LO Review

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I'm pleased with LO for now but I'm looking for more functionality to be added in in coming months or years. What about event tracking and error logging.

Ease of use, great ui, captures relevant information

Contras:

Loading speed of the video's on mobile. Also sometimes it does not capture any video. Need a way to easily pull in button clicks and events.

el mes pasado

Thanks for leaving us a review, Gerald! We love that you've been enjoying Lucky Orange. Visitor behavior is invaluable when you're improving your customer experience and website. Regarding your mobile experience, our app is optimized for viewing recordings on desktop. Regarding not all visitors being captured, there are many reasons why we were unable to track their session, such as the visitor navigating before your site fully loads. We would be more than happy to connect to look at what you're experiencing and walk you through how to use Lucky Orange to track events. Please send an email to support@luckyorange.com referencing this review to get the conversation started. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Carlos
Front Desk Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

Great for website tracking

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Our business uses a few website trackers to ensure that we are getting the attention of many guest/groups. We like to use Lucky Orange for its session recordings that allows us to view the number of guest that click on our site.

Contras:

There has been a pattern with similar recordings being kept, increasing duplicate recordings. It would help if recordings had some sort of filter to avoid duplicating and saving data.

hace 4 semanas

It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what people do and experience can make such a difference for your website. Regarding your suggestion to reduce duplicate recordings, could you please send an email to support@luckyorange.com referencing this review? We value your feedback and want to learn more about your suggestion. Thank you for the review and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

William
Founder en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

Very Convenient Website Observation & Analytics

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

The UI combined with easy to learn functionality makes Lucky Orange an easy use case for our business. Using it has really helped us understand where our customers come from and how they interact with our site.

Contras:

No Cons really. Adding more functionality and features with further 3rd party integrations may make some sense.

hace 2 semanas

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, William! Love that you've enjoyed our UI and visitor behavior. It's great to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Regarding wanting more third party integrations, could you please send an email to support@luckyorange.com to tell us more? We value your feedback and will share it with the rest of the team. Thanks again, and we look forward to hearing from you soon! If you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out! Cheers - Emilia from Lucky Orange

Andrew
Marketing Technologist en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Awesome for heatmaps, scroll and click data

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We use Lucky Orange regularly to look at a users experience on our website and to make changes to enhance the user experience and increase conversion rates. As a marketer not using a tool like Lucky Orange is providing a disservice to your marketing.

The interface to get heatmaps, scroll data, click data, form completions etc. is the best on the market from the products that I have tried which include Crazy Egg and Hotjar. With Lucky Orange you don't have to pre-setup the URL's you want to track. You can simply look at any URL on your domain and look at the data for a rolling period of time. You do have to set up some elements but overall not having to worry about setting up specific URL's is a awesome feature of the product.

Contras:

Although the feature of not having to select the URL's you want to track like competitors there are some negatives to this feature. Lucky Orange price plans have rolling days and total domain page view limits. This makes it difficult to go back and look at specific windows based on your price plan because data is rolling. If you run out of page views you need to increase your plan moving forward or not have all data present to make a decision from. Other products make it easier to look at historical data for a period but you have to be diligent on what you want to track. There are pros and cons to both scenarios.

hace 4 años

Thank you for your kind review, Andrew! We love to hear that Lucky Orange has given you that front row seat to user experience to make changes that impact your bottom line. Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Alexandra
Digital Marketing Strategist en EE. UU.
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Complexities in Customization + Simplicity in Presentation = Perfection

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: You all were very accommodating in extending our free trial period when I couldn't get our Support team to install the script in time. Very quick and friendly responses so far. Again, very well thought out UX/UI on you guys' part. I was surprised at how granular some of the settings got. We tend to be one of those... highly involved, particular type customers who have a lot of custom requests. We're also fairly techy, so we like being able to do things ourselves. I found you really thought things through without us even having to ask.

This tool is not only clean and simplistic on the customer facing side, but within the dashboard as well. Lucky Orange offers a wide variety of products for a great price. The products are very intuitive to walk through and setup your first time around. Even with the visual simplicity, there are still loads of customization options for every feature they provide. It's almost as if each question I had next on how I may want to tailor the tool or customer experience even further, they had already thought of that question and build it into the next steps of setup. I am very impressed with the value provided!

Contras:

The only thing that was a little difficult for me (and this may just be me) was that I almost wanted one primary icon/section on the left navigation that included all products instead of having to switch back and forth between Analytics and Communication, etc. to get to Chat vs Heatmaps, for example. It was the only thing not 100% intuitive to me, but I also see how the way you have it split up keeps it clean and minimal, so I may just need to get used to it. I just found myself clicking around a few times trying to get back to whatever feature I was previously looking at. Maybe an expandable menu option that extends so you can see the items in each section right there on the left bar instead of having to click? Or hover-to-view option? But where people could disable that if they didn't need it.

hace 2 años

Wow, thank you for the five-star review and kind words! Seeing what your customers experience in real-time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. We are so glad you have had such a positive user experience with Lucky Orange. Please reach out if there's anything else we can help you with! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Alternativas consideradas:

Best heat mapping for the money

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Lucky Orange has provided us with the heat mapping tool we need to gather more insight regarding how users are using our web pages.

The best part is the price. Lucky Orange is much more affordable than other heat mapping tools. It's also better. The heat maps are more reliable, show more data, and better capture the web page. Finally, as an agency, we also love that we can keep all of our clients under one account without paying for them each separately.

Contras:

The only thing I would request is better flexibility in creating filters for heatmaps and visitor recordings. Otherwise, this tool does everything I need it to do.

hace 4 años

We love to hear that getting a front seat to a website's online interactions has been just what you needed to grow conversions and business for your agency and your clients. When you can understand what's preventing a positive customer experience, you can make real-time changes that result in happier customers (and clients). Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Amit
Product Manager en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Amazing Product! Heat-mapping made easy : )

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The overall experience has been excellent! It's my go-to tool for exploratory & investigation analysis for our website. It helps me immensely in making data-driven decisions daily.

In one word: EVERYTHING! Great product, easy to operate, easy setup & impressive visualization capabilities!

Contras:

Back-tracking of data for heat mapping is only possible for 60 days!

el año pasado

Thank you for your positive review of Lucky Orange, Amit! We're thrilled to hear that you find our tool great, easy to operate, and are impressed by Lucky Orange's visualization capabilities. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you and your business. Thank you for choosing Lucky Orange, and we're here should you need any help! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Luke
SEO Manager en RU
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Valuable Asset for CRO

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Despite some of the bugs, it is a powerful tool that regularly delivers. The customer support team are also incredibly helpful and professional.

Lucky Orange is incredibly easy to implement and is a valuable tool for ongoing CRO & UX improvements. We often use the heatmap and engagement tools to inform design and development work.

Contras:

The heatmaps can sometimes struggle with certain website pages when taking a screenshot. Additionally, we have had issues with logging int multiple times during the same session.

el año pasado

Thank you for your review of Lucky Orange, Luke! We're glad to hear that our tool has been valuable in informing your design and development work. It sounds like you've been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your website. Thank you for choosing Lucky Orange! We're here should you need any assistance. Cheers- Bradley with Lucky Orange

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Lucky Orange Is A Solid Choice

4.0 hace 6 meses

Lucky Orange has the most attractive UI of any of its competitors, and your ability to tag things via their visual viewer is really nice.

Contras:

It can't do all that much when you really boil it down. Microsoft Clarity can do all of the same things and is free. Sometimes Lucky Orange also lets UI get in the way of functionality.

hace 6 meses

Thank you for your review! We’re glad you’ve enjoyed our UI and creating Lucky Orange events. It’s amazing to see visitor behavior based on those events, whether it’s on a specific button or element. Regarding your concerns, could you please send an email to support@luckyorange.com at your earliest convenience referencing this review? Our team would love to review with you the areas that you are finding confusing within our UI so we can explore your experience further. Additionally, would you be interested in a 15-minute product walk-through? This complimentary call highlights our 20+ features and helps you get the most out of our tools. As mentioned previously, get started by sending an email to our client services team at support@luckyorange.com mentioning this review. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Zachary
Director en Singapur
Comercio mayorista, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Great beginner visitor snapshots software

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I always use lucky orange whenever i launch a new product or a new ad on a new landing page. It tells me the effectiveness for the customer, what customers want, and why some people don't even buy things on my store. It tells me sometimes what a customer is like as well.

It is very easy to check what a customer does, where they glance at, and what pages they go to on my site, and what they interact with.

Contras:

I did not use the analytics or heatmap software. I feel that there is not much use as I need to individually look at each snapshot video for me to get the most out of it.

hace 2 años

Thank you for the 5-star review and all of your positive feedback! It's great to hear that you use Session Recordings to determine the effectiveness of an ad campaign or new product. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with! Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

James
Founder/Owner en RU
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Good overall view of activity

5.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Good

This isn't a service that is used with real urgency at this time. However, it useful to see how individuals interact with our website and to watch how they navigate around the site. Definitely useful.

Contras:

I have noticed very occasionally that data isn't accurate. An example would be not actually recording any conversions. Not paid too much attention to that recently, but maybe something to keep an eye out for.

hace 8 meses

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback, James. We appreciate your honesty and insight. It's amazing what a difference visitor behavior can make, especially in finding areas on your website to improve or address. Regarding the data accuracy, have you had a chance to reach out to our support team (support@luckyorange.com)? We would be more than happy to take a look and investigate potential issues further. Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Kari
Digital Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Useful and Helpful

4.0 hace 8 meses

Ability to choose what to review. Heatmaps. Element tracking. Flagging events I want to track more closely.

Contras:

Not all of my recordings are captured. I've had several instances where something failed and a recording couldn't be captured.

hace 8 meses

Kari, thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your feedback. Love to see that visitor behavior has helped to find ways to improve your website. However, we’re concerned about the issues you’ve mentioned about some of your recordings not being captured and would like to investigate it further. When you get the chance, please send an email to support@luckyorange.com referencing this review. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Carol Ann
Owner en Francia
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Lucky Orange is an important tool in my tool kit

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Lucky Orange has been nothing but good and I highy recommend it.

I like the fact that I can tell at a glance where my site visitors are from, where they landed on my site and exactly which pages they visited enableling me to constantly tweek and optimise my site effectively. I love the alert sound when a customer visits my site and I can track their activity in real time. I really would not be without Lucky Orange and all the features it offers at a very affordable price

Contras:

There is nothing I dislike about Lucky Orange.

hace 2 años

We love when our customers walk away saying, "Lucky Orange is an important tool in my tool kit!" Hearing from our customers on how they have been to use Lucky Orange to optimize their website is extremely beneficial and motivating to our team. We too love custom notifications!. We wish you continued success and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Alan
Founder and CEO en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

DemandRevenue.com review of Lucky Orange

5.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Excellent, really love the capabilities and I know more I could be doing!

The ability to monitor user movement through my website

Contras:

I wish they did a reverse IP lookup instead of assigning fruit names to users, when possible. This is like Clearbit is doing weekly for websites.

hace 10 meses

We truly appreciate your review and feedback on Lucky Orange's capabilities. Monitoring user movement is indeed crucial for understanding and optimizing the user journey. We're always looking for ways to enhance our features, and your feedback about the reverse IP lookup is noted. Our goal is to provide the best tools and insights to our users, and we're committed to continuous improvement. Thank you for choosing Lucky Orange, and we're here to assist should you have any questions! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Greg
Emarketing Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use, great information

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Easily worth the money to learn who is visiting and how customers perceive your website.

Visit recordings. Provided valuable information on how customers interact with the website's content.

Contras:

Chat feature could use some more customization options / features.

hace 4 años

Appreciate the review, Greg! We love hearing that you're finding our features, especially session recordings, to be useful for your website. Understanding how visitors are using your website can make a world of a difference for your customer experience, website and business. I'm here if you have any questions! Thanks for spreading the Lucky Orange love. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Shaun
Operations Coordinator en Sudáfrica
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Haven't seen an orange orange visitor yet :-)

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Lucky orange allowed us to see pretty much all of the visitor information that was important to us right out of the box. The UI is so intuitive and this really helped us get started without too much trouble figuring out where to find stuff. At some point in time, we needed to export some visitor data but the feature was only available for heatmaps and to our surprise, they announced the feature just a few months later. Overall, we now make data driven decisions efficiently with lucky orange

Great and easy to use UI, feature rich out of the box with a wealth of information on website visitors, worth paying for

Contras:

Live chat feature doesn't always show on website

hace 2 años

Thank you for leaving us a five-star review! Great to hear that you've been making business decisions based on the insights you've gathered from Lucky Orange. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Pelle
Growth Manager en Suecia
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados

Very good analytics tool

5.0 hace 8 meses

Easy to use, good analytics tool, gives me insights.

Contras:

Slow down website but that isnt really an issue anymore

hace 8 meses

Those are words we love to hear! Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. We’re always here should you need anything! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Carrie
Owner en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

An absolute must for web designers!

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My experience had be fantastic so far. I’m learning each time I use Lucky Orange how I can better my website and my client’s sites too.0

Not only do you learn valuable info about your own site but you can learn and and share this info with your clients about their sites too.

Contras:

The amount of sites allowed with each plan. I’d like to see a few more.

el año pasado

Thank you for the five-star review and feedback! It's great to hear that you're discovering valuable insights about your site and your client's sites. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange