Opiniones de Contract Insight

4.8 /5
    4.7 /5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Contract Insight

Software de contratos fácil de usar con campos personalizados e informes flexibles. Precio a partir de 59 dólares al mes por usuario. Miles de usuarios en todo el mundo

Descubre más sobre Contract Insight

Mostrando 54 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Senior Contracts Administrator, Team Lead
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/3/2020

"Great Sell-Side Contract Management Software"

Comentarios: Since day one, Cobblestone has given us the support we needed in order to make Cobblestone a part of the everyday lives of the members of my organization. Together we have customized our software to meet the ever-changing needs of the organization. Whether it be through the annual Cobblestone conferences, technical support, or the support of my account manager, I have never felt alone trying to optimize Cobblestone usage.

Puntos a favor: Cobblestone allows us to track and manage contracts throughout the entire lifecycle, including the initial request and approvals. Customizable workflow gives us the flexibility to incorporate all aspects of the contract lifecycle, regardless of type. We are also able to track and report real-time with customizable reports and dashboards.

Contras: I would like to see improvement in the mobile app and accessibility from mobile devices.

• Publicado el 4/3/2020
Wendy C.
IT Contract Administrator
Seguros, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 19/12/2017

"Cobblestone has been a wonderful contract management tool! Its extremely easy to navigate!"

Comentarios: All IT Contracts are stored in one central place

Puntos a favor: Ever since Cobblestone has been rolled out at my company, IT now has visibility of its contract inventory. Contract owners receive the automated email alerts informing them of their contract expiration's which has prompted action on their behalf and are able to avoid lapse in support, or reinstatement penalties. I am able to distribute 90 day rolling contracts to all CIO's to make them aware of their respective areas. Emailing contracts from the systems to the contract owners makes it extremely convenient. The ability to customize the fields of a contract record, ease of adding contracts, vendors, employees has been very simple. As the administrator of the system, I have alot of flexibility to modify the configurations without assistance from Cobblestone. There are very helpful tutorials in case I require additional assistance. The Cobblestone staff is extremely efficient and friendly. The Help Desk portal to place tickets for technical assistance is great! You receive assistance immediately. Matt Hughes my account rep has been fantastic! Very helpful and always available. The ability to add an unlimited amount of attachments to a contract record and Ad Hoc reporting mechanism has been very beneficial. The ability to report on all the metadata is quick and simple when I have been tasked with providing contractual data. I would highly recommend Contract Insight as a contract management tool.

Contras: Everything is out of the box. For special configuration needs to be customized which is not a problem. The hourly rates are affordable for custom configuration.

• Publicado el 19/12/2017
Sharon S.
Executive Admin Mgr.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/3/2020

"This Application has a lot to offer."

Comentarios: Seems a bit Rigid. Not very user friendly.

Puntos a favor: Offers a lot of options to the company. Man of which i do not use.

Contras: Contract Entry is cumbersome - it can take up to 10 minutes to enter one contract

• Publicado el 9/3/2020
Jennie S.
Legal Assistant
Bienes de consumo, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 30/11/2020

"Easy to use System, Helpful Team"

Comentarios: I'm pleased with the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes time for my questions and training requests. There are things I do not like but that is more from how my predecessor used the system and not Contract Insight's fault. Your team is working hard to help me make the changes necessary for it to be more user friendly to our users going forward.

Puntos a favor: The software is very user friendly. If you're ever stuck, help is just a phone call or email away.

Contras: Sometimes the system crashes in the middle of generating an ad-hoc report. This could be user error though. I would love a feature to export bulk attachments on my own.

• Publicado el 30/11/2020
Sharon F.
Communications Manager
Biotecnología, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 27/10/2020

"Trial Phase Review"

Comentarios: So far, our overall experience has been the trial phase that Cobblestone was kind to extend for us. We have had multiple training sessions and I have learned a great deal about the system in a short period of time. I give that credit to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is our Cobblestone support person. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a true professional: responsive, extremely knowledgeable about the product, and patient as can be. We feel very fortunate to have been paired with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Puntos a favor: The system is intuitive and easy to learn.
The support staff during the trial phase (that is where our company is currently), is outstanding!
Every feature we asked for they are able to accommodate.

Contras: I have tried to watch a few of the video tutorials to learn features on my own and how to navigate the system. I have found that some of these are boring and therefore not easy to follow. It would also be more helpful if there were a search function so you could put it what you want to learn about and the tutorials would be displayed. It is not so easy to find topics in the Wiki function.

• Publicado el 27/10/2020
Pam H.
Contracts/Records Specialist
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/5/2020

""Contract Management Team of One" no longer drowning."

Comentarios: CobbleStone's staff is so responsive to my questions and continue to support my ability to improve how I use the software. The recent need to work-from-home, showed me and the upper management of my agency, just how amazing and necessary my Contract Insight software is to our continued ability to serve the public and keep all the balls in the air.

Puntos a favor: Love the emailed Alerts. I was drowning trying to keep up with a large volume of unique agreements for a government agency, until CobbleStone's Contract Insight software provided me with the tools to rein in all the details in a readily retrievable, useable system and never miss a deadline.

Contras: At first the software had some labels and categories that could not be changed which was a minor inconvenience, but in the last two years Contract Insight has become supremely configurable and customizable.

• Publicado el 13/5/2020
Paralegal
Impresión, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/3/2019

"Cobblestone Software is so versatile and feature-rich, great product and support!"

Comentarios: I have chosen, planned and implemented two different systems with Cobblestone for two very different businesses in two completely different fields. It can be customized to fit almost any need a legal department might have. When people see how powerful and versatile it is, they are always amazed! It is a cost effective stream-lining solution for many in-house legal department tasks and projects.

Puntos a favor: The ability to customize the software is one of the best features as it provides functionality where different legal categories can be customized within the system easily. The level of support from Cobblestone is huge. Reps are so helpful. I can bring them a scenario and they can recommend ways to accomplish the goal. This is a smart company run by a lot of very smart and dedicated people.

Contras: I really haven't found any cons in the implementation and use of this software. I'm a big proponent of Cobblestone Systems/Contract Insight.

• Publicado el 29/3/2019
Jimmy O.
Sales
Petróleo y energía, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/6/2020

"Cobblestone for Industrial Contracts Management"

Comentarios: We are now able to store, update and have in a secure location all our confidential, legal and contractual documents viewable by our company utilizing access management tools within the software.
Utilizing the alerts and management tools build within Cobblestone, we will be keeping the documents updated and ensure that we execute the documents more affectively.

Puntos a favor: The technical support was outstanding with follow up and regular conversations as we developed the program to fit our specific industry contracts and documents database needs.

Contras: Noting really, " the least"! There were a few obstacles that the Cobblestone team worked through working closely with our team to get the required end results. There were a couple of issues with flexibility with their "canned" product but we worked through those with other choices and options that fit the request.

• Publicado el 7/6/2020
Patty O.
Contract Manager
Servicios de información, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/6/2020

"Great Product"

Comentarios: The software has many features including contract and PDF searching, reliable email notifications and customizable reporting capability. The customer support team is excellent, very responsive and friendly.

Puntos a favor: Cobblestone is a great system that allows me to manage our contracts, find documents and complete tasks in a timely manner. Customer support is wonderful, always very responsive.

Contras: Cobblestone fits all of our needs. No cons here!

• Publicado el 16/6/2020
Melody H.
Paralegal
Productos químicos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/5/2020

"Cobblestone Data Base"

Comentarios: Having the ability to renew contracts before they expire.

Puntos a favor: I like the tracking feature the most. I believe that it is very easy to upload the documents.

Contras: Off of the top of my head I cannot think of anything that should change.

• Publicado el 29/5/2020
Joshua M.
Manager, Intellectual Assets
Comercio minorista, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/3/2020

"Tailored to your needs"

Comentarios: An increase in business people responses regarding contract status, and a decrease in missed deadlines. Customer service is wonderful and the entire Cobblestone team is always willing to assist.

Puntos a favor: I like how Cobblestone can be tailored to your internal processes. We do not use the contract system like other users . We alert our business people with notices/alerts when their contracts are nearing expiration/auto-renewal date. Our Cobblestone representative took time to work with Legal directly to design the required workflows. Later, we launched a new contract policy and both our representative and software team was able to integrate our policy's contract notice requirements and the required workflows into our system.

Contras: A little difficult to navigate at first, but this was likely due to the need for learning the system and its functionality rather quickly. However, our customer service representative was always willing to assist with navigation questions, show system shortcuts, and even provide some basic training.

• Publicado el 18/3/2020
Kelly N.
Contracts Coordinator
Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Publicado el 10/4/2017

"Cobblestone Review"

Comentarios: We have used Cobblestone contract management system for almost 3 years now to help us manage our vendor contracts. It has been a huge success in keeping track of our pending contracts as well as active and expiring contracts. We use to track down expiration dates, renewals and other reminders for any contracts. The system is extremely user friendly with training new employees, keeps excellent data of important data for our contracts as well as upcoming reminders that will need to be sent out. We have many features that have helped us manage our contracts by personalizing them by our managers so they can easily use the system and reports. Any questions/concerns/issues have been promptly answered by our rep and the customer service team.

Puntos a favor: Very user friendly, easy to move through the system to use and very useful for managing our many contracts.

Contras: There are a couple of things we wish we can personalize for our company but the IT team is looking into it for us.

• Publicado el 10/4/2017
Alec S.
Asset Manager, Hotel Division
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/12/2017

"Great product, fantastic team, has made our team more efficient!"

Comentarios: We are more efficient (everything lives in one space) and we have been able to leverage cost savings by renegotiating contracts for the same services at different properties.

Puntos a favor: Cobblestone is a fantastic system. From its ease of use when adding a contract (couple step process) to uploading the contract, it has allowed our organization to streamline our contract management process. Notes/key contacts/status are all kept updated in one place. Renewals/upcoming contract expiration's are never missed, as auto-reminders are sent from the software. The system has made our company more efficient as well as has allowed us to realize true cost savings (properties may have been on different vendor agreements for the same service, which have now been streamlined).

Contras: Cobblestone is a ready to go system. While there is some customization, there are a lot of options/fields. Not all options/fields are required, however, since they are presented to the user, some users feel they have to fill out all fields. As a result, this may make adding each contract very timely. However, this is also a benefit, as filling out all fields make every entry as detailed as possible.

• Publicado el 15/12/2017
Jenan B.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Cuidado de la salud mental, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/2/2020

"Contract Management Made Smart"

Puntos a favor: We were in need of a business solution that could replace outdated and unstable workflow processes and technologies. Cobblestone’s Contract Insight offers one centralized repository for our contract data and documents while also providing a robust product and service delivery model that securely protects our data and allows for internal transparency and accountability. Contract Insight has a highly talented and caring software team providing non-stop excellent and professional services throughout implementation phases and going forward for the life of the business relationship.

Contras: Recommend the software company improves reporting tools for ease of use and intuitiveness.

• Publicado el 14/2/2020
Vanesa I.
Contracts Manager
Aviación y aeroespacial, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/10/2020

"Set out to get a central repository, and got so much more!"

Comentarios: Overall I would say that my experience has been positive, as I set out to find a contract repository, and ended up with a system that can do it all in one.

Puntos a favor: What I love most about Cobblestone is the ease it brings to managing my contracts and how quickly I was able to adopt it as a way of administering them.

Contras: The document collaboration is too difficult to process. I exchange markups with my customer's constantly, and it is very time consuming processing the document, merging the template, and then check-in and check-out, and attach, make sure you click the drop down to check for your contacts, and so on....

• Publicado el 2/10/2020