15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Veeqo

Veeqo gestiona inventario, pedidos y envíos para ayudar a que la marca crezca rápidamente y garantizar a los clientes la experiencia que se merecen.

Descubre más sobre Veeqo

The interface is easy to use and support is fast.

Valoraciones de Veeqo

Relación calidad-precio
4.2

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.5/10

Veeqo tiene una valoración global de 4.2 estrellas sobre 5 según las 80 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Veeqo antes?

Filtrar opiniones (80)

Internet

Multi Channel Inventory Management

5.0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: We have been successfully running an online Golf and Fitness Business across multiple channels for many years, however in 2014 we expanded our channels to include a second Ecommerce website. We have been running a Magento backed Ecommerce site for quite some time and had expanded our business to include a Woocommerce backed Ecommerce website that we needed to be able to run using a singular master stock file. We also sell across the eBay and Amazon channels. We searched for quite some time to find a product in the marketplace that would link with all of our sales channels and allow us to work from one singular master stock file. We were quite surprised when we found that the best fit for our needs was based in our home town!! After having some discussions with Matt at Veeqo we could see the potential in the Veeqo system and after some system testing we signed up and have been using Veeqo since October 2014. Since this time Veeqo have been working hard at implementing more and more functionality into their products and we have worked closely with them on what we believe to be the best solutions for business in the real world to achieve maximum return from their investment in the Veeqo system. We would have not been able to achieve our goals without the dedicated support from the team at Veeqo and we thank them for all of their hard work during the rollout of the Veeqo system at Just Sports Online. Now with the Veeqo system in operation we are able to have cast iron control over our inventory management! We are looking forward to the rollout of product pushing from the Veeqo system that will allow us to create all of our SKU's in one location and push them through to all required channels with ease!

Single Master Stock File Simple Order Management Multiple channel management Excellent help desk support

No product pushing yet!

Jill
Owner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Veeqo Review after 2 weeks

5.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I am able to ship Amazon and ebay items through Veeqo but need to use another shipping site to ship Wal-Mart and woo commerce. I do like not having to change printer types to print packing lists and shipping labels.

The most impactful features are the integrated shipping. The ability to have all my channels in one place is great and time saving. The product is pretty easy to use. The integration with some of my business channels was a breeze with the integration wizard.

Contras:

I feel like the tracking of a shipment is missing or not easy to access. I wish that when you are in shipping and you choose a weight and package size and save it that the system automatically would use those details the next time that same item is sold. Having to enter the weight and package size every time I ship an item it a bit tedious. I am not able to integrate with my woo commerce site and Wal-Mart.

Chetan
Director en EE. UU.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

A truly pathetic piece of software with arrogance at the top level

1.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Something I would rather forget about.

There really is nothing I could commend. It is not fit for purpose.

Contras:

Where do we start! Let's start with the arrogance of the management, they don't bother to respond to the most basic of customer service. However, they are quick to protect their reputation. Even if you are an existing customer. I don't recall in all my years of business, ever being insulted publicly, but Veeqo did this. This is how an organisation values your business. If you expect anything other than a standard autoresponse, don't bother. You will be fobbed off with support nonsense, daily. The speed of the software is like dial up. You will spend most of your time monitoring what Veeqo imports as seldom does it correspond to the actual product you sold. It is limited in functionality. When you ask for essential integration, or even management from a courier company contacts Veeqo directly , don't hold your breath. They won't respond. The software is glitchy and really is expensive for its most basic of functionality. Don't choose the fad of Veeqo. They'll only insult you as one of the their existing customers and even have the audacity to try and take credit for your reviews, left by your own customers on Trustpilot. This really proves how customer service is lacking, and humility. Let common sense prevail and take your business elsewhere.

Respuesta de Veeqo

hace 3 años

Hi Chet, We've tried to reach out to you & come to a conclusion regarding your issues but that's not been possible. It speaks volumes that the same review has been removed by countless other review platforms due to its incorrect and slanderous content. Sadly, Capterra is okay to host such content publicly. We have many records to counter your claims. Especially "being insulted publicly". No Veeqo employee has, or ever would do such a thing to our customers, who are our number one priority. Over the past year, we've hired teams of engineers & we're reinvesting heavily in future feature development, constantly evolving our product for our users. We're passionate about great customer support. Veeqo has a 97% customer satisfaction rating with 24/7 support. We also have hundreds of very happy customers & thousands of very happy users with very low churn. From smaller operations to those with multiple warehouses across the world. Best Wishes, James

Manager en Irlanda
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

A good system before Amazon bought it

4.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: I enjoyed using Veeqo for over a year, it's a well-designed system for inventory and order management and I found the support to be excellent.
Unfortunately, Amazon purchased veeqo in 2021 and because I use the post office rather than a courier, I do not purchase shipping labels. Amazon decided to change Veeqo's business model from a subscription to a cut of shipping labels and they didn't want me as a customer anymore.
Bizarre situation to shut out a perfectly good customer who was more than happy to keep paying, in fact, I even offered to pay more. I felt the staff thought it unfair too as they gave me 6 months of free use while I transitioned to another system which was very kind.
I can't comment on Veeqo today, only my experience from 2020-2021 prior to the Amazon takeover. It was very nice software and I had no desire to stop being their customer.

UI was clean, modern and well-designed The label designer is awesome Good order management Good inventory system Good support

Contras:

Amazon now own it Kit/bundle setup was buggy and a bit awkward

Jay
Website & Marketing Manager en RU
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A replacement for so many services rolled into one!

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: So far, Veeqo has been a game changer for us. Our stock is syncing on all of our selling platforms, our stock checks are so much easier now and most of all our Dispatch department are having a much easier time processing incoming and outgoing goods.

The fact that we can sync stock from our numerous selling channels such as Shopify, eBay, Amazon, FBA (both UK and worldwide) so that we are listing our complete stock levels across all channels - automatically, with no need for constant stock updates to each channel!

Contras:

Honestly - our catalogue is extremely large (100,000 SKU's +) so the initial set up, linking listings together to share stock, was an exceptionally long project.

Respuesta de Veeqo

hace 5 años

Hi Jay, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review, we really appreciate it - and your feedback means a lot to us! It's really great to hear about your positive experience with Veeqo. We look forward to growing with you for years to come. Thanks again, Anwen

Knut
President en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Veeqo could be the next best inventory management, multi-channel and shipping software in one!

4.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I am extremely excited for Veeqo. There's tremendous change in this space and Veeqo could be the "white knight" many of us small businesses need. However, there are some small improvements for wholesale business needed for us to be able to use it.

Veeqo is very easy to use and get started. The UI is also nice. It does an EXCELLENT job handling multi-channel (Amazon, Ebay, Shopify) orders and inventory.

Contras:

There's not enough built out for the Wholesale side. Custom fields should also be available on product and customer creation and these should be visible in reports.

Pratik
Operations and Marketing Manager en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic product jam packed with features

5.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Shipping integrations are smooth and the overall experience with Veeqo has been amazing. The team is good from the start as well. Fantastic. keep up the good work

Overall system is very strong and adequate. Order and inventory management for our E-commerce Bigcommerce store is really strong. The support team is the best out there when compared to other competition on the market.

Contras:

The only con at the moment is that you have to refresh the whole page to see new orders. There should be a button on the page that refresh just the internal screen on not the whole page.

Juergen
Digital Solutions Manager en RU
Impresión, 51-200 empleados

Shipping made easy!

4.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Using Veeqo has enabled us to develop and deploy a unique purchasing and despatch process for the NHS in the UK. By integrating Veeqo with third-party services we have eliminated the risk of data entry errors, particularly with shipping addresses which has resulted in a near-perfect first time delivery success rate.The huge number of articles in the Help Center, supported by a fantastic technical support team, means that we are always able to resolve any niggles incredibly quickly. The support is by far the best I've experienced.

Veeqo comes with a whole host of features but the pre-built Shipping and eCommerce integrations are up there among the best. Linking to Shopify - easy. Linking to couriers - easy. Each integration took less than a minute to set up and they have all worked faultlessly!

Contras:

It's very difficult to find any downside to Veeqo but the one thing that I would really like to see some focus on is the API and provision of webhooks. For orders which don't come via a built-in integration it's difficult to get a notification when an order changes status.

Brad
Director en Mauricio
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Veeqo makes our multi-channel inventory management a breeze.

5.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Basically, we needed a more streamlined way of managing our refurbished office chairs, and Veeqo provided the solution. Their interface is user-friendly, their help documentation is clear and easy to find, and if that doesn't help, their customer service is world-class. I work with a number of third-party systems, and overall, Veeqo is tops!

The product sync between Veeqo and Shopify is painless. Updating product details in Shopify sync into Veeqo without issues, keeping your product data up-to-date. We sell new & refurbished office furniture. Our refurbished office chairs are refurbished on order, and Veeqo allows us to create Bundles, that manage our inventory so Shopify always shows the correct stock available.

Contras:

Nothing really, I like working on the Veeqo system. Veeqo suits us 100% for our needs.

Richard
Vice President en EE. UU.

Excellent Resource but Somewhat Difficult to Learn

5.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Difficult learning but it works very well. Shipping rates are good. I'm still having problems connecting my Prestashop Store. I can connect, but it immediately disconnects. Amazon orders are easy. Phone orders are time consuming as I have to add a product or I can't print a label.

Easy shipping of Amazon orders, including UPS, which never worked for us as an Amazon Seller. It's also free to Amazon Sellers.

Contras:

Learning curve. I had to read a lot to learn how to use it and there was no quick support. You have to go through a chat process and then you hear from support later in the day. However, Support has been very helpful. Since I wanted to switch from ShippingEasy, I was looking for easy Return labels. Sometimes a customer calls from months ago and needs a label. I can only print them through Veeqo if I actually shipped the product through Veeqo.

mehmet
inventory management en EE. UU.
Supermercados, 51-200 empleados

all trouble

1.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: a) Since the order was shipped with Fedex we cannot print a return label for it
b) We cannot refund/return part of a kit, but only the whole kit

We’ve listed below a number of issues that we’re having with Veeqo in different topics. Please read carefully. These issues are significantly important for us to run our business in peace. We’re hoping to hear from you soon with your resolutions to these matters promptly. Regarding Conversion Kits Our concern about the conversion kits is that when we try to pull up the data to excel sheet (Import & Export Products) we’re unable to see the other equipments that does come with the conversion kits. Another issue with the kits is that it doesn’t say the word “Kit” when we import or export the products to excel sheet. As you know all the kits come with various items. These items are also sold as a single item as well. When we manually change the quantity, the system doesn’t update the quantity for availability unfortunately. Regarding Stock Management When we try to push an item’s inventory on Veeqo, it uploads to every store that we have available on Veeqo the same quantity. We want to upload different quantities to different stores. For example, we want to update one of our kits on Amazon for 10 units. We also want to put “0” quantities on eBay because we don’t want to sell that item on eBay.

Contras:

Regarding Shipping The system doesn’t send return shipping labels as an email automatically to the customer’s email address. We have to manually download and send email one by one. The second issue that we have with shipping is, it doesn’t create “FedEx”return labels at all. While it prints outgoing order labels from Fedex but it doesn’t print the FedEx return label unfortunately The last issue that we’re having with shipping is; when we print the labels it allows us to see how much the label cost at that moment, however once we go back to the same page to see how much the label that we printed cost, it doesn’t show the price paid for the label unfortunately.

james
Director en RU
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

Veeqo new user review

4.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Decent reliable system, if you add the above upgrades it would be awsome!

The fact that it is free of charge, the support are very helpful, no down time so far, more reliable than other API's we have used, easy to link to eBay and Amazon

Contras:

Would like to see product images on the order dispatch queue, and the ability to sort the queue by SKU, to speed up order selection, Instant chat support would be helpful a long with an automatic VAT receipt option to be emailed to customers upon dispatch - need to connect to our Woocommerce store

Gautam
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

What works, what doesn't!

4.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Iam fairly happy with the current experience and would like to continue to support this as long as i see veqoo making constant improvements and adding functionality incrementally. If i did not have some past experience with enterprise scale platforms, i may not have understood some of veeqo's offerings/ features.

Quick and frugal interface. Easy to get things done quickly once you get a hang of it. Does 75% of what we need out of the box. Constant improvements going on in the background. Comparable to other inventory management platforms for smaller businesses.

Contras:

Poor onboarding/startup experience with inadequate or outdated help guides. Since i have past experience in ecommerce and software packages in general, i was able to figure out some of the functions but there was no way to be a 100% sure of how things were interconnected without trying in live setup. There are some pain points here and there all along the way but fortunately nothing that stops things totally.

Harry
president en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Veeqo - great for multi channel shipping

4.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Overall the platform works well and is great for our Amazon and Walmart business. Support is also very good.

Low cost and ease of use are excellent reasons to use Veeqo. The promotional discounts are a nice extra

Contras:

We are unable to have our UPS account linked and use Veeqo UPS at the same time so that we can choose between Veeqo and our own account for absolute lowest price on every shipment. Our negotiated rates for some sizes and weights is better and ideally we should be able to choose.

Samuel
Samuel
RU
Fuente: GetApp

The best order processing system.

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We switched from another provider to Veeqo a few months ago and have not looked back. The two-way sync between our Woocommerce store and Veeqo is seamless. There is now no need to close orders manually, Veeqo handles everything we ask of it. Shipping integration is fantastic too and works well with Interlink Express.

Shipping integration. Two-way communication between integrated channels. Custom invoices etc. Easy to use and to teach other staff members. Customer service both over the phone and via email is fantastic.

Contras:

Handling of multi-currency could be better and should allow you to print an invoice in the chosen currency. Manual invoice creation for business customers could be more in depth and the ability to email and invoice straight out without downloading would be ideal.

Web Content & IT Administrator en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing system. Seamless, modern, slick and super functional. Very impressive.

5.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Flawless. Genuinely cannot believe so much is being offered for no monthly cost. It's outstanding.

That it handles all of the multichannel eCommerce facilities that we need in one single system that is sleek, modern and functional - and costs nothing!

Contras:

Nothing so far. Still early days, but I've not found any issues with the system as yet.

Dave
Comercio minorista

Great Software For Online Retailers

5.0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: We had been running our online business for a few years before we started using more than one online sales channel (we used Amazon and eBay and now also use WooCommerce). This made things complicated and stressful, so we decided to implement a software to help us with our inventory. After some extensive research we settled on one of the biggest and most well known softwares on the market. Unfortunately, this didn't work out well for us because the system was complicated to use and the support offered wasn't very good. We heard of Veeqo from a friend who also sells online, so gave it a go because they seemed to really like the platform. Now we're using Veeqo every day to sync our inventories across Amazon, eBay and WooCommerce. We also use it to manage our orders and shipping, which we didn't intend on using at first, but it's actually saving us about 2 hours a day. Absolutely fantastic customer support too. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

- The platform is intuitive and easy to use. - The support offered is fantastic. - The price is just right. - Saves us hours per day.

Contras:

We haven't come across any cons yet. We've been using it for a few months now and everything has been working fine.

Mr N
Mr N
Consultant en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Much better support and cheaper than the competition

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I needed a postage software to replace my old one. This one is cheaper and may also be the bridge to my accounting software.

It can get sales data from all my sales channels. The user interface is smooth and feels lightweight. It organises all my postage. I got a medium package and the Veeqo staff set it all up for me. The support is from people who spoke to me on the phone or face to face on Zoom. Email was also available.

Contras:

The Xero connector did not do what I wanted. I think they are working on it and will get back to me shortly

Jason

Excellent Inventory Management and Shipping App

5.0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: Veeqo has been amazing for making our shipping process run more smoothly - we are booksellers and receive hundreds of orders a week, and having Veeqo print our shipping labels automatically saves us so much time. Before, we would spend ages writing out our labels by hand but now we can have them all printed off for us, which is an absolute lifesaver. It's also been useful for syncing our orders and inventories over Amazon, eBay and WooCommerce (which was a pain to do manually every day!). Really love the software, don't know how we managed without it before!

Love the software, really easy to set up and saves us loads of time shipping our orders. Integrates with our various marketplaces. Also much easier to use than some of the other softwares we tried.

Contras:

Could do with product pushing and more couriers but we are coping fine at the moment.

Seth
Assistant Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Great Feedback for this product

5.0 hace 10 meses

I enjoyed the easy installation, customer support through chat and video call, and how it helps me stay organized.

Contras:

It was a bit difficult to learn how to use the product and also, it can slow down at times

Junior Training and Solutions Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Couldn't live without... Quality product with amazing customer service.

5.0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: I run a company which retails a range of products across a name of different sales channels, including Amazon, eBay and WooCommerce. Managing orders from over 3 different channels was becoming a nightmare, dispatch times were slow - and a little short of chaotic. Veeqo allowed us, after a very quick and easy initial setup, to suddenly pull all this information from different sources into one place - making our logistics team very happy people indeed! In short - Veeqo has massively streamlined the order dispatch process and allowed us to focus on our core business. Coupled with outstanding customer service - it's a must have for our business.

Works with WooCommerce (seems like a rare feature in competing application?) Integrates seamlessly with all advertised sales channels. Dramatically improves dispatch workflow. Excellent customer support

Paolo
Director en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Awesome tool for all online businesses!

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Better output.

Switched to Veeqo a couple of weeks ago, glad to say after a slightly complicated set up, it quite simply just works! Couldn't do without it, efficieny has gone up and lets us automate our picking and packing with shipping labels & inventory management. I would recommend this software to anyone.

Contras:

Lack of Etsy integration (in the works) Initial set up whlist necessary is a bit complicated (not really a issue)

Oliver
Fuente: GetApp

Excellent product & service!

5.0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Top software for running an ecommerce operation, really can't recommend it enough! Friendly bunch who run it, always willing to lend a hand if I need it, constantly adding new features too. It's very easy to use and understand, doesn't cost a fortune, and it works really well, haven't come across any bugs, just smooth operation - can't fault it!

- Saves me loads of time running my online business - Great support team - Cloud-based so can access the app anywhere!

Contras:

None - really happy with both the product and the service Veeqo provides :-)

Lindsey
Comercio minorista

Really great app!

5.0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: Brill app, really frees up a lot of time in the day to focus on more important things other than constantly checking our orders between channels and fiddling around with shipping labels (which was beginning to get very frustrating!!!). Really like how it integrates with Xero account so easily, which is another great saver of time and effort. The team is great whenever we pester them with something (we're not the most tech-savvy bunch!) and they are always very helpful. Highly recommend!

Saves a lot of time as we don't need to constantly check for orders and update our inventory as Veeqo does this for us. Integrates with our accounting software. Great support team.

Contras:

None as of yet! We're really enjoying the software :)

Stefan
Stefan
Co-Founder en RU

Awesome Software

5.0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: Really don't know what we would do without Veeqo, we use it every day and it just makes things so much easier in our day-to-day lives when we're managing inventories and constantly shipping goods - being able to bulk print our shipping labels has saved us so much time and effort, we seriously didn't realise how time-consuming the task of manually writing labels could be until we started using Veeqo, and now we won't go back. If you're struggling with a big inventory on more than one sales channel, I'd definitely recommend Veeqo as it's about the only thing that's kept my sanity intact!