Sobre Shirt Designer Tool

Product customization solution that enables users to customize shirt with their own design preferences.

Descubre más sobre Shirt Designer Tool

5.0
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.4/10

Shirt Designer Tool tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 7 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (7)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Shirt Designer Tool antes?

Wendy J.
Wendy J.
Owner en EE. UU.
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Design away

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Everyone loves a cool or funny T-shirt, weather it is for a function, a party theme or even just to sleep in. This is a great tool for that and sell some on e commerce as well

You don’t need knowledge of t-shirt designing. There is a user-friendly dashboard, design the t-shirt as you like, and place an order. The dashboard makes it really easy to let your creativity flow. Make some up for a wedding party or a family reunion and come up with something fabulous to sell on ecommerce.

Contras:

I didn't find anything I didn't like. The dashboard is really easy to use

Nitin N.
India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Shirt Designer Tool Great!!!!!!!!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I am too happy that I have all in one product design software. All my customers are very happy using this tool.

Totally user friendly designer tool

Contras:

idesignibuy did fantastic job to developed such tool, great!!!!!

Respuesta de iDesigniBuy

Webmaster en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 501-1,000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Next level software TAILORED for designing shirts

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Only having use the demo version of this software I am Seriously considering purchasing it in order to take my design business to a specific focus geared towards apparel.

I love the fact that you can design on the go on a mobile device or tablet with a software. You’re not tethered to your desktop computer to make updates and edits or even create a new design.

Contras:

There are a lot more options for specific tailored styles of shirts than I will ever need so there’s a bit much to sift through.

Mark S.
India
11-50 empleados

Excellent plugin!!!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I purchased this shirt designer software for my website and it's working fine as they describe, support was brilliant.

Support was brilliant

Contras:

Its easy to manage from admin panel, just i need to upload one fabric instead respective angle wise fabric.

Respuesta de iDesigniBuy

hace 5 años

Thanks for your review mark

Showroom Consultant en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 501-1,000 empleados

Ease in design

5 hace 4 años

Takes the illustrative struggle out of mockups. I really enjoyed the ease at which I could bring my ideas to life.

Contras:

Installing the software was a little bit tedious for someone like me who is not as tech savvy, but once I got it working I really was able to pick it up quick.

Jonathan B.
Canadá
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Super cool!

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This is a super cool program with lots of features. This really makes designing fun and easy! It's definitely helped bring out the creativeness in me!
Awesome!

Merlin B.
Web Designer en Colombia
Fuente de la reseña

Designing has never been so easy

5 hace 4 años

Designing has never been so easy for us until we discovered this soft, it has allowed us to elaborate our uniforms and make us notice in our company, excellent program.