Opiniones de Sapling

4.6 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.7 /5

Sobre Sapling

La plataforma para la incorporación de empleados y HRIS (sistema de información sobre la gestión de los recursos humanos, por sus siglas en inglés) de Sapling ayuda a las empresas medianas a automatizar y elevar la experiencia de los empleados, con integraciones profundas.

Descubre más sobre Sapling

Mostrando 253 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Jonathan W.
Talent Development Specialist
Educación superior
  • Publicado el 14/2/2018

"Have amplified employee onboarding with Sapling"

Puntos a favor: Having a platform for employees to learn about the culture and history of our organization, as well as get to know their colleagues ahead of starting, has greatly improved the onboarding process. We really enjoy the buddy feature, as it has taken our employee buddy program to a new level and increases engagement. Instead of having to use paper forms and checklists for onboarding, and sending back and forth emails, tasks are easily delegated to the appropriate people in my office and there's more transparency in the process.

Contras: Sapling has released a plethora of new features in the year that I've been on the platform, many from customer feedback. I'd like to see an Office 365 integration, as there currently is one with G Suite.

por Sapling Technologies el 30/11/2018

Thanks for your kind words. The team here at Sapling is dedicated to helping new hires feel right at home and get to know their colleagues even before their first day. It's great to hear that UCSF has found success using the buddy feature. Buddy programs are a great way to kick-start the process of connecting with your new hire and making them feel welcomed.

Please keep the feedback coming and we're excited about the partnership we've created to help you do your best work!

• Publicado el 14/2/2018
Miyo Y.
HR Generalist
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/1/2020

"Implemented Sapling Twice Now"

Comentarios: Onboarding and offboarding has been enhanced in both companies I've implemented Sapling. The integrations have saved not only the People/HR team time, but other teams too!

Puntos a favor: I've implemented Sapling twice and found it easy to use and with a good CS rep, it'll go smoothly and your questions will be answered quickly. Once everything is set up, it's super easy to use.

Contras: There are still some functions that aren't that great; ie. start date change, but Sapling is working on it.

• Publicado el 6/1/2020
Customer Success
  • Publicado el 16/2/2021

"Great So Far"

Comentarios: So far so good. I haven't heard any complaints and it gets the job done. I don't know what the price is, but it seems more cost-effective than others for what we use it for.

Puntos a favor: It has been easy to use out of the box. The time management piece is simplistic. The historical export of data from the previous provider seems to be working. The company page also seems inviting for new employees, it is all branded well.

Contras: The one thing I wish it had was a google calendar integration that allows you to add it to your own calendar and the company calendar after PTO has been approved. I feel like we had this from Zenefits, and it is a real pain to deal with. The UI seems a bit dated.

• Publicado el 16/2/2021
Thang N.
Senior iOS Developer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/1/2021

"Sapling will cover most of your need"

Comentarios: I have been using it for a while and so far it does a good job of an HR tool, I am overall happy with it.

Puntos a favor: Employee profile is really detailed and I can add a lot of fields. It's easy to use with simple navigation. Document management is a great feature to get me onboard and keep track of my documents.

Contras: Doesn't really useful after I get to know more about my company and other colleagues. I only update my profile once or twice ever. Doesn't really good at task management, since there are other better tools for that.

• Publicado el 12/1/2021
Judy M.
Human Resources Generalist
Comercio minorista, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/7/2019

"A SOLUTION FOR ACCURATE HRIS DATA TRACKING"

Puntos a favor: Sapling provides a good interactive experience that eliminates duplicate efforts while attempting to accurately track important data for both the employee and management perspective.

Contras: In getting up and running, the directive on how to load historical data from the employee perspective was vague.

• Publicado el 24/7/2019
Clare W.
Product Manager - Delivery
Comercio minorista, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 18/10/2020

"Fantastic software that saves time and makes your job easier!"

Puntos a favor: Sapling targets CRMs and messaging platforms to help agents create personalized responses more efficiently. Managers gain conversational insights to coach and prepare teams. It helps you speed up your business process. It's great that Autocomplete Everywhere allows agents to respond to customers faster by providing deep learning-powered autocomplete suggestions across all messaging platforms.
Another favorite feature of Sapling Suggest is that it automatically suggests responses to customer chats or help desk calls by matching customer queries with relevant responses. It allows you to effortlessly manage high incoming volumes, in short, an excellent software.

Contras: I did not have a negative experience about this software, everything is very good. There is nothing that I don't like.

• Publicado el 18/10/2020
Kristy W.
HR Specialist
  • Publicado el 20/2/2018

"Sapling has taken our onboarding process to the next level both internally and externally."

Puntos a favor: Long gone are the days of Google spreadsheets and assorted Google docs. Sapling has saved us so much time and hassle by having all of the tasks in one assigned spot. Additionally, we pride ourselves on our onboarding experience and all of our new hires have commented on how welcome they felt even before they started. Sapling delivers a personalized experiences meant to educate the new hire about the company and ensure that they're able to hit the ground running on day one. Additionally, the customer support is phenomenal.

Contras: Sapling is a startup and still developing their technology so naturally has the occasional bug. The customer support is always great to help resolve any problems and I have no doubt that these will go away as they continue to grow

por Sapling Technologies el 30/11/2018

Thank you for feedback Kristy!

We agree, long gone are the days of Google spreadsheets.

Sapling's goal is to ensure that your processes are automated to provide a streamlined onboarding and employee experience. We hear you, we have a long way to go, but we are constantly working on improving our platform and adding new functionalities to ensure that you continue being successful.

Emily B.
Office Admin & EA
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/8/2018

"Very clear and concise interface."

Comentarios: Automated all HR information tracking which has saved a huge amount of time from an admin perspective. Extremely beneficial when onboarding a new team member.

Puntos a favor: Very clear and concise interface.
Varying levels of admin functions allow for complete control over editing company profile while also protecting conditional information.
Support during the sale, contract and implementation have been fantastic. All questions answers and plan put in place to make sure we launch when planned.

Contras: There is sometimes a delay when clicking in to edit tasks in workflows but it's not something that would stop me from using the software

por Sapling Technologies el 1/12/2018

Thank you for sharing your insightful feedback with us. Sapling strives to be an automated all HR platform and it's great to hear that you see us this way. We hope that Sapling continues providing you and your organizing value by ensuring an automated, streamlined process.

In addition, our team highly enjoyed working with you throughout the sales, contract, and implementation stages and look forward to continue working with you to ensure Grow is successful.

• Publicado el 27/8/2018
Mallory M.
Senior Manager, People
Internet, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/2/2018

"Life Changing!"

Puntos a favor: This has changed and made our onboarding process so much more efficient. No more google docs! Syncs with Greenhouse, Namely and more.

Contras: Can't wait for waterfall tasks, and more integrations.

por Sapling Technologies el 30/11/2018

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! Other than helping companies like yours get off spreadsheets, we are also focused on creating efficiency through our integrations.

We're looking forward to bringing you and the rest of the team more value soon!

• Publicado el 5/2/2018
Franchesca Y.
HR Generalist
  • Publicado el 2/1/2020

"Sapling is amazing!"

Comentarios: Overall, I think they've done a great job with the platform/service and our team is looking forward to any new updates!

Puntos a favor: - I love how user-friendly the platform is for Employees
- The platform is aesthetically pleasing
- Our Implementation Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is incredibly responsive and helpful to any questions/concerns we have
- It has helped save us SO much time with the integrations from Lever and ADP
- We can make custom workflows to help keep our growing team on the same page

Contras: - Employee Documents could be separated out into categories to make it easy for admin access & compliance purposes
- There should be a way to capture I-9 & W-4 information for employees

• Publicado el 2/1/2020
Jason H.
Manager, People Operations
Aviación y aeroespacial, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/7/2018

"Sapling has been a great bridge between our ATS (Lever) and our payroll HRIS system (Namely)."

Puntos a favor: Set-up, integration and maintenance is very simple and intuitive. The support team is very responsive.

Contras: I wish they integrated with Gmail to route messages through your actual email inbox as some other software does (Lever, for instance). I also wish they utilized DocuSign rather than EchoSign for the eSignature feature. It's a bit more robust and easy to use.

por Sapling Technologies el 1/12/2018

Thank you for these insights Jason. We are happy to hear that this partnership has been successful in ensuring that all your programs speak to one another to combine all the moving pieces.

Currently, we use Sapling¿s e-signaturing iFrame through HelloSign. We had a release a few months back that allows you to customize and automate your documents by adding custom tokens. We'd love to hear what other functionalities you are looking for to explore them.

• Publicado el 18/7/2018
Kybrinna W.
Human Resource Representative
Práctica médica, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/5/2019

"Sapling competition"

Comentarios: It has been good. It is a solid software and has a very knowledgeable staff. While there is always room for improvement, being progressive with review offerings will make the technology community buzz.

Puntos a favor: User interface is awesome:
With todays fast pace demand for more intuitive interfacing technoligies and data recovery, Sapling does a great job in addressing the everyday technical issues from recruiting to onboarding completion and document storage issues. While automization can result in cumbersom changes to workflows and clunky tasking, Saplings User interface is Simple, Clean and visually organized in it's step process.

Contras: Feed creation and implementation process:
There are some setup quirks in site formating, email notifications to New Hires, and communications configurations between softwares. As a Client I know that not all are technologically gifted in the architect of development and operational implementation. It would be beneficial if Sapling's implementation team had some one on one forcast requirements of the Client and the HRIS Software Support team. I was looped in after the 3rd implementation attempt had crashed. Reporting and file creators along with Software team's communications feed and Market place implementation staff been in on this - one on one confrencing, a robust "sandboxing," and a slower sectioned rollout occured. I think this would have gone A-LOT smoother.
Technical support:
A week? Seriously? No other offerings or work arounds? Especially for mutistate companies.
Verbage visibility:
Soft gray is very hard on the eyes. Backlit screens and overhead florescents make it difficult - even with a difuser. Wish you could use your purple or a medium blue color that would differentiate between titles etc. and information entered.

• Publicado el 8/5/2019
Terlya H.
Talent Operations
  • Publicado el 20/2/2018

"Time-saving, efficient, intuitive experience"

Comentarios: - Automated workflows
- Clear responsibilities/ownership
- Org structure/ mapping capabilities
- Greater accountability
- easier planning/mapping

Puntos a favor: My favourite thing about Sapling is the ability to create customized onboarding journeys. Onboarding is so important to a company and Sapling enables you to create unforgettable experiences by automating the admin heavy side so that you can focus on creating a seamless/customised experiences.

Contras: It's reporting, storage and analytics capabilities have a long way to go. As we scale, I question wether we will outgrow it as a HRIS due to these things mentioned.

por Sapling Technologies el 30/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a such a detailed review. It's great to hear what you like best about Sapling and how Sapling has provided a way for you to create customized onboarding for new hires. At Sapling, no onboarding is the same and we love when teams like yours go above and beyond to make their onboarding experience special.

Reporting and analytics have been a big focus for the Sapling team in 2018 and we can't wait to share what we have been creating to help as your team grows!

Renee H.
Crew Trainer
Recaudación de fondos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/9/2018

"A Modern application with a simple concept"

Comentarios: Getting my hands on this new software has been a great experience I can access all the things I need and it keeps me updated on everything I need to know that is going on with not only my self but my team memeber I would highly recommend this software to anyone who wants a software that gets the job done all in one place

Puntos a favor: The innovative technology that allows you to not only have easy access to your profile and your team memebers, but other leaders and team members in different locations to all be able to communicate and help one another. Also it’s as if your at a one stop shop from easy accessible tabs to keep track of your daily tasks to making keeping track of all of your information safer and quicker than ever.

Contras: This software is awesome if your using it from a pc if your using a mobile device and could be a little frustrating to access certain things. Which could easily be solved by flipping your phone into the horizontally direction a lot of the tabs you wouldn’t previously have see will now appear making everything to slot smoother.

por Sapling Technologies el 1/12/2018

Thanks so much for this insightful feedback. We truly appreciate your thorough feedback and use case scenarios. We are glad that Sapling is contributing to your success as a new hire.

We are sorry to hear about your mobile experience. But great news, we had a recent release to Sapling's mobile experience, which has optimized the overall mobile experience.

• Publicado el 24/9/2018
Jamie G.
People Ops Associate
  • Publicado el 27/2/2018

"Fantastic! The Sapling team is so helpful and responsive."

Puntos a favor: User friendly, easy to navigate for HR onboarding and offboarding. One of the rep is great about checking in to help and also updating our team on any changes or improvements that are coming up.

Contras: There are a couple of integrations that could be helpful if added such as Slack notifications. Would like for the org chart to be easier to use - sometimes has issues zooming in and out.

por Sapling Technologies el 14/8/2018

Thank you for this feedback Jamie!!! We agree that having additional integrations for the tools you already use would be ideal.

In our roadmap, we are working on a few other integrations, and one of them is with Slack. Please learn more here- https://help.saplingapp.io/hr-and-admins/setting-up-saplings-slack-integration.

• Publicado el 27/2/2018
Asif M.
Software Engineer
Internet, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/6/2019

"Onboarding experience"

Puntos a favor: Usability and look and feel is quite nice. App is responsive and clear.

Contras: Mostly around the People/Team members section. * I would appreciate if i can click on the team member profile and open it in a separate tab.
* No clean way to come back to list of team members (except clicking on the browser back).
* Persist the filtering/page size: If i apply a filter or change pagesize, then click on a team member profile and come back to list, the previous filters/pagesize is lost and i have to reapply.
Also i noticed while filling personal details, in Gender dropdown there is no field for LGBT, it would be nice to have that option for people who identify differently.

• Publicado el 10/6/2019