Opiniones de Quicken

Sobre Quicken

Solución de gestión de finanzas personales y propiedades en alquiler con seguimiento de la información de los inquilinos, gestión de ingresos y seguimiento de gastos.

Descubre más sobre Quicken

Every updated gets better. I love to be able to track every dollar I spend, and can categorize it.

Contras:

Also, when I bought the CD I could keep up with my loans and investments. Now you have to pay quite a bit more to do that.

Valoraciones de Quicken

Relación calidad-precio
3.7

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.2/10

Quicken tiene una valoración global de 3.9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 377 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Quicken antes?

Filtrar opiniones (377)

Música, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Can't Go Wrong with Quicken!

5.0 hace 7 meses
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Susan
Susan
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Ideal for My Solorpreneur Marketing Consulting Business

5.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I am very pleased with the ease of entering data into the system. It saves me the cost of having a bookkeeper. I am able to categorize expenses myself and take full advantage of knowing what i was buying for business and for personal life. I know it is saving my a lot on my taxes, as I have proof of my deductions versus just guessing. It used to take me days to prepare my docs for my CPA not it is in a matter of hours I have all the numbers she will need.

The best feature I like is the way you can split items on a receipt into their own categories. For example, I go to Walgreens and buy cosmetics, copy paper, thank you notes, and business head shot photo prints. I enter Walgreens for the Payee, then I assign / split where the expenses will go in my categories. Cosmetic - Personal Care, Copy Paper, thank you notes - Business: Office Supplies, Photo prints - Business: Photography. I make my tax reporting a breeze for my Schedule C line items. I also love generating reports on income and expenses. Great for planning or estimating funds for seasonal work loads.

Contras:

It actually has more features than I want to use. For example - the investment section, I tried to use it - but to enter buy - sell information and dividends and details was way too time consuming for me. I just as soon get my reports from my brokerage firm.

Giau
Giau
Manager en Francia
Restaurantes, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent tool for providing tools for budgeting, tracking expenses, and creating financial reports

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Quicken is a solid personal finance software that helps us manage our finances and stay on top of our spending.

User-friendly interface: Quicken has a clean and intuitive interface that makes navigating and finding the information we need easy.Budgeting tools: Quicken includes tools for creating and tracking budgets, which help us stay on top of your finances and save money.Investment tracking: Quicken allows us to track our investments and portfolio performance, which is helpful for growing our wealth.Reports: Quicken generates various financial reports that provide valuable insights into our financial health and spending habits.Mobile app: Quicken has a mobile app that is useful for tracking expenses on the go and managing our finances.

Contras:

Cost: Quicken can be expensive, especially if you are looking for advanced features such as bill payment and investment tracking.Limited bank integration: We've had difficulties connecting our bank accounts with Quicken, making it challenging to keep track of our spending and reconcile our accounts.Limited cloud support: Quicken is primarily a desktop software, and we prefer to access our financial information from multiple devices or locations.

Fuente de la reseña

Quicken need to be online not desktop based

3.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I have been using it for 20 years. I have looked at other products. Just not as I need it v

I trakes all my finances personal and business.

Contras:

Not being able to use quicken anywhere is a big drawback today bYou need to use it on a Windows Computer. Thier app is useless.

Robyn
Executive Assistant en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Quicken is a Great Program!

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Placed it on 2 units at first to try it out in our office and loved it so much we decided to switch everyone to it instead. Been using it daily for almost 3 years now. It's an excellent program!

It's very easy to self learn this program. It is equally as easy to teach to others too because it's simple to understand

Contras:

I have no complaints. It was easy to set up, it was easy to convert info from the prior program we were using. It was easy to learn and easy to teach to others. 10 out of 10 far as I'm concerned!

Teresa
Director of development en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great tool for any small business or nonprofit

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Quicken is great in my experience, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a program that is easy to learn, user-friendly, and not cumbersome.

Quicken provides all the tools that many small businesses and most small nonprofits would need to track their expenses and to provide reporting to different departments. It's very user-friendly and easy to learn, but can get quite messed up if the data going in is not entered appropriately. Trust me on that one!The reports are simple to run, and provide all of the information that I have needed in a small nonprofit.

Contras:

I really don't have complaints about Quicken for the youth and the reports that I need it for. I'm sure that a larger company would not find it appropriate but for a smaller one it is perfect because the price is right, it's easy to use, and it's easy for reporting.

Maurice
IT Manager en Alemania
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Best Accounting Software

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: The software is amazing and has made many accounting processes including invoicing and budgeting easy

When it comes to business accounting, Quicken offers best features and makes it easy to handle budgeting among other business accounting needs.

Contras:

Well, although it is very effective and offers great features, it requires training and professional hands to use it effectively.

James
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Quicken Has Been My Accounts Management Tool Since 2007

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It helps with tax reporting and budgeting.

I like the account update feature. It saves me a lot of time in recording transactions.

Contras:

Nothing really. It does the job and keeps my numerous accounts in order.

Dena
Owner/operator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo

Quicken is great for Finances

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Being able to keep up with my finances on a daily basis. Also being able to download to my different bank accounts.

Contras:

Very occasionally, it changes my balances for no reason. Must be a glitch.

Práctica de la abogacía, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Not nearly as good as the Quicken of old before sold by Intuit

2.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I have been using Quicken for decades and it was always wonderful software. Since Intuit sold out Quicken simply has far more bugs, does not work nearly as well as the prior versions. Its too late for me to switch, but if you are starting out in your own business, consider whatever alternatives out there are available before getting bogged down with this now very buggy product. Its the old cliche I guess, "if it ain't broke don't fix it". Of course this new company had to change everything up, in particular the reports function and now I find it misses transactions often enough that I don't trust the software for accuracy.

It does its job though not nearly as well as the older versions

Contras:

Very, very buggy and far more difficult to use than the older version

Arnie
No en EE. UU.
Banca, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

worst software that i have ever experienced

1.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Worst software in the industry

Features are awesome when they work. Stock quotes are awesome but it takes entirely too long to process. I start the download and wait for 5-10 minutes.

Contras:

daily crashes, slowest software on my computer, i would be embarrassed if i wrote this

James
Director en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Lack of availability for Mac

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I cannot say more than I already have. I’ve had to save information on my Mac and then pick it up on my PC just to send an invoice. This is inconvenient. It takes time that could be better off spend doing other things. Please, Quicken, bring Home and Business to Mac. Also, allow the ability to edit previous entries. I’ve noticed issues in the past that could have been easily fixed with an edit button, but you cannot. This should be fixed. As the leader in accounting software, it should have more features available than it does.

Quicken seems to be the go-to accounting software in the industry, so naturally we went with it. We were very happy with Quicken, as it is easy to teach to our new employees. I also really like the seamlessness of the program between a Mac and a PC. My laptop is a Mac while my home computer is a PC, and I find that the program itself is very similar on both platforms, and thus very easy to use. However, we initially intended to purchase Quicken for Home and Business, but it is not available for Mac, so we had to take a step back and purchase Quicken Premier. This was more than slightly annoying, but we managed to make it work.

Contras:

The lack of availability of Home and Business for Mac is a big con for me. The Home and Business program allows for custom invoices, which would look really good for our small business. We also wanted the ability to track our profit and loss, so we purchased it for my home computer. We can still send out the custom invoices on our PCs, but it would be a lot easier if it were available for Mac. Hopefully, there will be an option to purchase Home and Business in the future for Mac.

Thandile
Freelancer en Sudáfrica
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Extraordinary for following your financial status, all around incredible.

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Exceptional for getting your records all together and starting to see elevated perspective where you and your money is. I could have done without the evaporated features before my last update yet i'm adequate now. It's one of my essential applications!

It's a direct mechanical assembly to use for most business structures fit for managing trades, taking everything into account, and repeat. It is the best product (in my opinion) to follow records, adventures and business pay/expenses in all cases spot and on your work region rather than having that information simply on the web. Having the option to see each record in one spot truly permits you to all the more likely control your funds and spending plan. It's absolutely the best.

Contras:

What I have gotten extremely astounded with is the marking in and my intuit ID. At whatever point the systems logs me out, for no good reason, whenever I log back in, it just doesn't take me to my standard page, it makes another page and new record for me. It's terrifying and it has been occurring even more once in a while. In like manner, I do feel the spending section of the application could use some work. I genuinely cherished it as a matter of first importance, however at this point it is fairly a desolation to use and have not used it since.

Roger
Property Manager en
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

USe it daily and have since the early 1990,s

4.0 hace 6 años

Puts all your finances in one place, updates all accounts with minimal keystrokes rather than having to go to each website yourself (Saving lots of time) works like an on-screen checkbook. See your net worth accounts and liabilities in one place. Navigation is easy as a click of the mouse.

Contras:

Intuit, the author, recently sold Quicken to an Investment Group. When Microsoft dropped MS Money, Quicken became the Monopoly in the market. Now the new company made some changes and icons are different, some screens have pop-up windows that don't work right, and the internet is full of complaints from long time users. Most of the glitches I found are minor, but changes were made so that everyone had to renew in-order to be able to access all your accounts online with Quicken, a strategy they may use to continually force upgrades and fees! Watch for this. This is what happens when someone sees a chance to capitalize on a monopoly!

Randy
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo

Quicken is Best Desktop based Home financial software

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have used Quicken for portfolio and asset management for over 20 years. The software has improved with new technology and returns excellent value.

Its able to link to and download complicated financial transactions, maintain their values, shares owned from most major institutions. It links to your accounts with most major bank and credit card companies. It also allows non-online assets ans liabilities to be tracked. Their reporting shows net worth statements, cash flow statement and other reports suitable to track a large and complex portfolio of assets.

Contras:

Links to some institutions can be damaged due to changing security needs. Their support in improving those links is excellent.

Joseph
President en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Good bang for the buck for basic accounting

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Smaller businesses with less than 30 rentals, should be able to use this software and compensate for te deficiencies with desktop software like excel. This would be a very cost effective way of having computerized check register and reporting while minimizing software costs.

Integration with almost every bank to download transactions automatically makes me confident that we will not miss any transaction and keeps me updated on our balances on a daily basis. Categories and Tags are very powerful and flexible tools that allow you to custom configure how you use the software and define your reporting requirements.

Contras:

Other than a good transaction register (with categories & Tags) , the program lacks many needed features for managing a rental business. The rental aspect is almost non-existaent.

Tamara
Adjstmnt Analyst and Generalist en EE. UU.
Organización cívica y social, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Its all about the profits now......

2.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Although I am sounding as though I am resistant to forwarding technology, I am not. There are just certain things that I feel should be more protected and so far, technology has failed to prevent hackers and identity thieves from accessing peoples information due to companies insistence in having our information all over the internet and web. There was nothing wrong with the old QUICKEN but greed is no playing a part in the new QUICKEN that separated from INTUIT.

I loved it when it was an actual software that could be purchased and had no yearly subscription fee. Prior to them separating from Intuit, this was my software of choice. Ease of use and the ability to choose to have your information inaccessible to internet hackers and not out there for anyone to see.

Contras:

2007 saw the end of exceptional quality. Went from a software that you can purchase and utilize without having to pay a yearly subscription to a for profit only software with yearly subscription in 2017-2018 update. Now if you want to use this software you have to pay for it yearly. 2007 utilized an update that caused major issues with previous versions. The font became too large to fit in the windows that popped up, the reconciliation failed to work properly, did not give accurate numbers.(Quicken blamed this on the PC Operating system....Funny, no other software on my PC had these issues). They refused to fix the issues they created and then came out with a new update that once you applied the update, 2017-2018, you had to start paying yearly or live with the issues that were created by the previous update. I now have fuzzy font, like old school DOS systems, and a yearly subscription for more bells and whistles that I will ever utilize. Not everyone wants to use mobile access and expose themselves to more and more risk of hackers to steal information.

Jason
Business Owner en EE. UU.

Mostly good/ some annoyances

4.0 hace 4 años

Links your bank account. Does recurring invoices Can file your taxes Payroll Can set up automatic payment for customers.

Contras:

Can link two recurring invoices for a customer. Ex. The regular monthly invoice then when the semi annual invoice needs to be billed it doesn’t link so I have to print two invoices. Also, when I print all the invoices it doesn’t print each person’s invoice right after the other. So I end up searching for that second invoice. It’s a mess. It sounds so confusing to read what I wrote. But basically sometimes I end up sending two separate envelopes on the same month for one customer because when it needs to be printed it doesn’t organize then invoices per customer.

Jonny
CTO en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 11-50 empleados

Fab on PC, run the PC version on the Mac, dumbed down online

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The PC version of quicken is fully featured, and our accountant, tax professional, and finance person all like it, can use it, understand it, and can handle files / exports made with it. For a while we switched to Mac and the only people who did not switch were the finance people because of PC Quicken. With some 3rd party help we had the PC version running on the Mac. Every couple of years the support for connecting to banks and maybe file formats change, and we seem to have to update the PC version. We tried the on-line version, execs in the company asked for on-line access to view the reports etc. The capabilities of the on-line system were very reduced, not sufficient for our finance team.

Fully features on the PC. with excellent sync with bank accounts and other financial systems, payroll etc. The online system is well priced.

Contras:

The Mac version is not fully featured. The online version is very simplified. Every couple of years for the PC version they drop support for communications to bank accounts (and file format?) so you need to buy the latest one again.

Brittany
Manager en EE. UU.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados

Great Product

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall I would highly recommend the use of this system for a small business or individual who needs a little help with their budgeting or accounting. It is very easy to use and has a lot of features that are very useful on the day to day.

Quicken is a great program that makes budgeting and account easy and printing checks is super convenient and easy. I really liked how simple it is to print a check and edit or void anything that may have printed incorrectly. Reviewing transactions and the ledger is also very straight forward and easy. Works great for creating budgets as well.

Contras:

Overall I think this is a really great product but one downside I would say is I would sometimes have problems when running a reconciliation in our accounts that wouldn't always clear things properly. The other downside is we cannot have our accountant access the account remotely to review things for us whereas other systems allow for that option which is very convenient.

Ed
CPA en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Best product to track finances, investments and business income/expenses, but..

3.0 hace 6 años

Quicken Rental Property Manager is, in my opinion, the best product to track finances, investments and business income/expenses all in one spot and on your desktop versus having that information only on the internet.

Contras:

Not the best solution or the easiest to use solution for tracking rental properties. Additionally, the new releases of the product often contain very little in improvements over the prior year. However, what I like least is that the software is often released when it still appears to be in beta testing. A lot of software bugs and often unusable until the software patches are released over a period of months.

Harlan
Practice Administrator en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Quicken works for a smaller office or business

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall I like Quicken... it has done its job albeit more expensively than before

Quicken allows me to keep track of income and expenditures with a small learning curve

Contras:

I have used Quicken for many years and what I dislike the most is that I can no longer purchase the software outright, without Intuit having their claws into my wallet. You have to purchase the seat for the software every couple of years, where before you didnt. You only had to upgrade, if the software had new features that you wanted

Rowanne
Commercial Lines Manager en
Seguros, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Screenshot of all your finances on one page.

3.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great for getting your finances in order and starting to see big picture where you and your money is. Still has some work to do with compatibility with banks as well as features.

What I like most about this product is the screenshot you get of all your accounts. Being able to see every account in one place really allows you to better control your finances and budget. I am in the application frequently updating downloads and seeing how my money and accounts move. I also really enjoy the breakdown of categories because I can go back and see just how much I spent on Rent, Groceries, Shopping, etc. per month, per year, etc. It's really nice.

Contras:

What I have become quite frustrated with is the logging in and my intuit ID. Anytime the systems logs me out, for some reason, whenever I log back in, it just doesn't take me to my normal page, it creates a new page and new file for me. It's very nerve racking and it has been occurring more frequently. Also, I do feel the budget section of the application could use some work. I really liked it in the beginning, but now it is slightly a pain to use and have not used it since.

Realtor en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Have purchased many generations of Quicken

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Excellent. I will be redundant, but if you have checking, savings, mutual funds and stock accounts, it performs great. I also count on the cash basis easy statements

When I first started with Quicken years and years ago I used it to print my checks and that was replaced with e-banking. Always for maintaining account information, investments and even reconciling statements. Super easy to back up to a thumb drive or DVD

Contras:

If you get screwed up with an investment account's info it is a pain to get it back on track and correct

Corporate recruiter en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

great for tracking costs and doing taxes

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I've used it for many years and have no problems with it. I started with a free version for many years and eventually paid for a basic version and it's still just fine for me.

I use it for personal use and used it for my coffee shop. it was easy to create and track different categories like inventory costs, payroll, etc. Come tax time this was very important

Contras:

exporting reports isn't as details as they could be but it still served my purposes especially since I have the basic (cheapest) version

Patrick
N/A en EE. UU.
Nanotecnología, 10,000+ empleados

Buyers Beware of Bullying (Extortion?) Tactics After You Buy

1.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very unfriendly customer support personnel who don't want to help problem solve

The software failed in its functionality on several fronts

Contras:

After the product failed to download my transactions properly from my broker, I chose not to renew my subscription. Shortly before the expiration date of my subscription, two huge "reminder banners" appeared on my screen blocking nearly a quarter of the computer screen. Neither banner contained a "dismiss" or "X-out" button, only a button saying "RENEW". Because the banners block the screen, several more keystrokes are required during every transaction to complete them. When the banners failed to disappear, I called to ask how to remove them. After talking to two supervisors, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , both were abrupt and unhelpful, stating there was no way to remove the banners without paying the subscription price. I was told that the original subscription agreement warned of some "loss of functionality" upon non-renewal, but there is nothing more specific mentioned to give potential buyers an idea of Intuit's penalty tactics if you choose not to renew the subscription because of product failures. Let this review serve as a warning that once you subscribe, you are locked in for life. Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware!