15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Epos Now

Mantente al día con la demanda de los consumidores al aceptar los métodos de pago más nuevos del mercado.

Descubre más sobre Epos Now

The thing I like most about the software is that I can access my data and sales information from anywhere. I can check/make changes at home from my mobile device, home desktop, or my laptop.

Contras:

Sometimes it is difficult to get through to a technican and I do not always receive a response to tickets that I raise.

Valoraciones de Epos Now

Relación calidad-precio
3.1

Probabilidad de recomendación

5.3/10

Epos Now tiene una valoración global de 3.3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 416 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Epos Now antes?

Filtrar opiniones (416)

Sebastian
Propietario en México
Fuente de la reseña

Un gran error contratar epos now

1.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Pésima. Me arrepiento de haber contratado esto. Nunca contestan servicio a cliente, mienten con tal de vender.

Es fácil de usar ny al inicio es facil de implementar.

Contras:

Servicio a cliente. SI tienes un problema, jamás lo podrás resolver, solamente te cobran en automático y nadie se hace responsable por los errores.

Jordin
Dependiente en España
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo

UN HORROR DE EMPRESA

1.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: HORROR. HORROR. HORROR. EMPATÍA 0 CON UNA PEQUEÑA TIENDA QUE HA TENIDO QUE CERRAR POR PÉRDIDAS

La falsedad de los comerciantes que lo promocionan

Si tienes pérdidas y cierras, recibes un castigo mensual de 102 €

hace 3 meses

Hello Jordin C, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to read your comments and to learn about your experience to date. I am keen to help you resolve any outstanding issues. please feel free to reach out to me and my team directly at customerresolutions@eposnow.com. Thanks again for your share, EposNow

Lesly Estefani
Lesly Estefani
gerente en México

EL PEOR PUNTO DE VENTA

1.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: No lo recomiendo en lo absoluto. No dan respuesta.

He tenido la peor experiencia de compra y de uso con su equipo.

Contras:

TODAS, no le dieron seguimiento alguno a mi compra. Fueron super irresponsables para darme solución.

Aaqib
Aaqib
Training and development and call quality supervisor en Sri Lanka
Banca, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I highly recommend this business.

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

The till system works seamlessly for my business. This is what I have been looking for. I really like the ability to check my reports using the cloud option. So I can check reports even when I’m at home.

Contras:

I can’t really look at anything negative at the moment for the service they provide

hace 2 semanas

Dear Aaqib, We are sincerely grateful for your feedback! Hearing about your positive experience with us fills us with joy. Your kind words mean the world to us and will be shared with the entire team. If there's anything else you'd like to share or if you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again for choosing Epos Now. Best regards, Epos Now

Adam
Director en RU
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great EPOS experience from software, sales to support

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: After experience with EPOS Now back in 2016, never thought I'd be using this product or company again, but what a massive difference these years have made. Nothing but positives so far. Which I hadn't messed about with the other companies the last 18 months.

Software had everything I was looking for, which most companies that have these features are charging the earth. [sensitive content hidden] from sales team has been incredible, and great experience from [sensitive content hidden] in support. The fact [sensitive content hidden] was able to help with an issue at 20:00 in the evening when most companies have sent the team home is impressive.

Contras:

A lot of self learning, which for me is ok as I've used a lot of different EPOS companies, and this is also reflective in the pricing being great value which is fair.

la semana pasada

Dear Adam G, We are sincerely grateful for your feedback! Hearing about your positive experience with us fills us with joy. Your kind words mean the world to us and will be shared with the entire team. If there's anything else you'd like to share or if you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again for choosing Epos Now. Best regards, Epos Now

Dan
Business owner en RU

Grossly inadequate service.

1.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Contras:

I would not recommend Eposnow to any small business owner. I have experienced multiple issues within just 2 weeks. The support team does not exist, you are simply passed around employees with the hope that one of them has a slight clue. I have followed the complaint procedure but despite my adherence to this process along with my formal complaint, my issue remains unsolved. They are now happy to leave me with an in-effective system and hardware in the hope that I will give in and pay a £700 cancellation fee!! I was even threatened that failure to do so will lead to debt collectors, classy! 😬 We have documented numerous instances where support was either unavailable or unhelpful, causing significant disruption to our business operations. How can you attempt to leave a small family run business £1200 out of pocket? Where is the principle.

hace 3 semanas

Hello Dan, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to read your comments and to learn about your experience to date. We have been able to locate an account matching the details you have provided, and will endeavour to conduct a full investigation into your claims and come back to you directly. We will be in touch asap. Thanks again for your share, Epos Now.

Kalawna
Owner en Canadá
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

Epos is Getting there.

4.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I'm critical about their POS but after transferring to a more suitable POS for my type of business I returned to Epos as they have far superior customer service and the system is easier to use.

The Cost is superior, they have 24/7 support, once they have finished with their programming I'd have to say it will be fantastic.

Contras:

The scanner and the lack of apple compatibility.

Alternativas consideradas: Shopify

Razones para elegir Epos Now: I liked the old inventory system you had that you could look at each product group and see the breakdown of products sold. The cost! I'd love to see you bring back the old way of looking at products. It was superior.

Razones para cambiar a Epos Now: Customer service, familiarity and cost.

hace 3 meses

Hello Kalawna, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you received a fantastic service from us. Knowing that our customers love our service brings us so much joy! Your kind words will definitely be shared with the entire team. If you ever have more to share or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Thanks once again, Epos Now

Usman
Head of Group Finance en RU
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados

Back Office Support

4.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: It's been a good experience so far, lots to get used to and become familiar with, which will take some time.

[sensitive content hidden] was brilliant today, he understood the problems/issues I brought to him today and was quickly able to guide me and navigate my way around EPOS.

Contras:

There is an offline card somewhere within the system, which is taking payments but these payments are not filtering into our account.

hace 3 semanas

Dear Usman, We are sincerely grateful for your feedback! Hearing about your positive experience with us fills us with joy. Your kind words mean the world to us and will be shared with the entire team. If there's anything else you'd like to share or if you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again for choosing Epos Now. Best regards, Epos Now

Lisa
COO en Trinidad y Tobago
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 11-50 empleados

Worst Company!

1.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Horrible.

Nothing at all!

Contras:

EVERYTHING. I HATE THIS COMPANY. They are liars and robbers. They did not provide what was promised even though I had email evidence and they refused to refund me.

Alternativas consideradas: Odoo

Razones para cambiar a Epos Now: Never- EPOS IS HORRIBLE They did not provide what was promised even though I had email evidence and they refused to refund me.

hace 3 semanas

Hello Lisa M, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to read your comments and to learn about your experience to date. If you wish to discuss your review, please feel free to reach out to me and my team directly at customerresolutions@eposnow.com. Thanks again for your share, Epos Now.

Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

No Trial Pay even if you cancel within a few days.

3.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Bad, Bad tech support, Bad Customer service. Bad overall. Sales is Dishonest.

So upset with them charging me to cancel, I cant think of any.

Contras:

No Free Trial. I signed up and canceled a week later and they said there will be a cancelation fee. They always have to get back to you in several days. You wait for emails. no one to talk to.

Harsh
Owner en Canadá

Worst customer service

2.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

The software in itself is good but does not have some basic functionality. To do that one needs to buy extra plug ins which is waste of money

Contras:

Customer service They are cheat ! Everytime there is an issue, they will want to sell you something new instead of fixing the issue. They promised integrated payment but it was not possible which I was told after the implementation. They simply lie or the support team has no idea on whats happening. The sales guy disappeared after all the fake commitments. Support is somewhere in third country and they have no idea on how to deal with issues in Canada. Software is good, it is sad that they have such a poor support. I requested for cancellation since more than a month ago but still no response. Another way to scam

hace 3 semanas

Hello Harsh, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to read your comments and to learn about your experience to date. If you wish to discuss your review, please feel free to reach out to me and my team directly at customerresolutions@eposnow.com. Thanks again for your share, Epos Now.

Tawnya
Sales en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

Need better support

3.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: [sensitive content hidden] was excellent but we went through many others who gave incorrect, incomplete and contradictions and wrong information. If we didn’t have so much product marked we would have bailed.

We needed to get our business up and running quickly, we were able to do that.

Contras:

We did not receive adequate training. Found ourselves calling over and over to get issues remedied and sometimes it took a while to do so.

la semana pasada

Dear Tawnya S, We are sincerely grateful for your feedback! Hearing about your positive experience with us fills us with joy. Your kind words mean the world to us and will be shared with the entire team. If there's anything else you'd like to share or if you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again for choosing Epos Now. Best regards, Epos Now

Jeewantha
Jeewantha
Director en Sri Lanka
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Epos helping me

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

The training program was really good and the team helped me process via all steps. Next was the service team. They have always heard my inquiries and helped me where they can.

Contras:

With the correct economic crisis it’s best if they can relook at pricing

hace 3 semanas

Dear Jeewantha, We are sincerely grateful for your feedback! Hearing about your positive experience with us fills us with joy. Your kind words mean the world to us and will be shared with the entire team. If there's anything else you'd like to share or if you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again for choosing Epos Now. Best regards, Epos Now

Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

If in Australia and in hospitality - do not buy this system

1.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Although the Australian Eposnow team try to help and are friendly, they are inexperienced and short staffed. It seems they are working business hours of 9-5pm on Queensland time, which does not suit Australian hospitality where the time zones are different for at least 6 months of the year; and businesses are open 6am until 9pm.

Ease of implementation Inexpensive Reporting Apparent integration to existing banking systems

Contras:

The support is only in QLD business hours. The integration with banking systems is not with Australian banks only Tyro. This software is only for retail businesses, and would be good; is not for hospitality venues - receipts are restrictive and are not set out for hospitality and the kitchen dockets are complicated and difficult to read.

Anna
Company Director en RU
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Amazing

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great customer support, very easy to use brilliant for accountancy and amazing software

To be honest is pretty much nothing I consult with this software it is absolutely amazing I love the statistics on it the graphs all the financial information that you can gain and the simplicity of it all the amount of information you can extract about your business is Colossal.

Contras:

Only downfall was the free tanning app. Not in-depth enough to move with the speed of our company growth. Tanning App was extremely basic. I approached them on many occasions to try and develop it further but it was not possible. There was no tanning applications that were able to integrate with it either. So I had to look for alternative software. Such a shame I really didn’t want to move from Epos now.

Alternativas consideradas: Salon Tracker

Razones para cambiar a Epos Now: The financial side of it all the information it can gather Remote access having full control of your business on the move

Fuente: GetApp

The worst system and management

1.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: No one answers the phone , I canceled my system in Dec and they still charging me

Contras:

Nothing Once you buy the system no one talk to you at all , I canceled my system in Dec and they still charging me

hace 3 meses

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to read your comments and to learn about your experience to date. I am keen to help you resolve any outstanding issues. please feel free to reach out to me and my team directly at customerresolutions@eposnow.com. Thanks again for your share, EposNow

Owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

Hidden fees, broken promises

1.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Horrible, difficult to use, customer services horrible, constant hidden charges on sales as well as use fees $$$$$

They don't really stand out above anyone else, so nothing really

Contras:

Fees, hidden charges, difficult customer service

Alternativas consideradas: Square Payments

Razones para cambiar a Epos Now: Fast talking lying salesman made it sound good then we started getting hidden fees and charges added

Miguel
Receiving Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Not meant for middle to large businesses

2.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am the shipping and receiving manager for my company. A few of my daily tasks is to post and receive 200+ invoices weekly. Inventory management, market retail adjustments, sales reports, purchase orders, etc. It'd a very busy job. When we first got this EPOS NOW system we started having issues and they informed us the application at the time was unstable and so they switched us over to a web browser format. (First red flag).
Every day I get constant "timed out" errors because their servers have too many users. As I write this review, it's been almost 2 hours now that I can't post and receive any invoice. There's also the too many users are online so your task has been killed pop up. Which literally means "try again".
They are constantly trying to add new features, but don't address and resolve the instability of their service. There's also a huge problem with the feature "notes" which is where we add the invoice number of every invoice/po entered in to the system. I told them that 90% of these notes are erased from the system days after posting. They said that's not a priority of theirs. So, I told them it's definitely a priority for a market that processes hundreds of invoices weekly. Helps us search entries i.e duplicate invoices, etc. This system is good for smaller businesses (such as a bar/restaurant). But not for middle to large businesses.

Easy to navigate menu. Seems pretty straight forward.

Contras:

The constant "hang". Unable to connect. They keep adding features to the system without fixing the instability of current features and service connection.

Catherine
Administrator
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Modifiable POS System that is easy to use, quick update availability, and economically friendly

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: When researching POS systems, I ran across a plethora of them out there. I set up online displays where I could interact with different systems. The problem I encountered is that we are a hardware, tool, and lumberyard retail store. With this means thousands upon thousands of products, skus, and etc. In addition, lumber prices fluctuate weekly. As a result, we have to have the capability of easily modifying prices. From the 6 different POS systems I interacted with, Epos Now was the simplest, user-friendly, and MOST economical. In addition, the customer service and response time to questions before we ever purchased the system was almost instantaneous. When your livelihood depends on being able to make sells, update products, add products, create applicable categories, track sales, itemize most often sold products, track profit/loss margins, and etc., it is a necessity to have a company that will grow with you and teaches you how to continually grow. For us, Epos Now has been phenomenal. The quick customer response and having your own 'handler' so to speak is great! I seek assistance from (Epos Now representative), and he never fails. He is quick to respond, quick to offer aid, and he teaches the program. He isn't a fixer where you have to continually call to have the same issue fixed. He is an educator. He teaches me about the errors I create when I am utilizing the system, and he demonstrates how to solve the problem.

What I like most about the product is the simplistic layout, the fact that the system is economical, the ease of learning the system, the quick access to help when it is needed. If your POS system fails, you have to have access to help and Epos Now is there when you need it-you don’t have to wait days to hear back. Another feature that I love is the tracking and reports. I love that I can track what customers order and be able to send emails when customers make payments on their credit accounts is phenomenal. Our customers love this feature.

Contras:

I wish the measurement was in standard measurements instead of metric. For example, we sell nails and screws by the pound, but in the system we don't have the option to choose pound, but it isn't the end of the world instead we set it up as l (liter) but when you establish the cost it doesn't matter if it is showing as l or lb because you set it up as cost per 1 unit-whatever unit you choose to use. This is the same issue with measurement instead of foot, there is a meter, but it is still manageable without the standard measurement. The only option currently with Epos Now is metric, but it is my understanding that standard measurement is coming soon.

Edward

Cons I was charged month after month for NOTHING

1.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: ONCE YOU SIGN UP THERE IS NO WAY OUT. I TRIED THIS SYSTEM FOR A RETAIL STORE BUT THIS SYSTEM WAS SO SLOW AND WHEN I CALLED TECH SUPPORT I WAS GIVIN THE RUN AROUND BUT FINALLY THEY ADMITTED THAT THERE WAS MORE THAN A THOUSAND ITEMS IN MY STORE AND THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO TO FIX THE SPEED SO I ASK TO BE CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY BUT UNFORTUNATELY EPOSNOW KEPT CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD MONTH AFTER MONTH. EVERY TIME I CALLED I WAS PROMISED THAT I WILL NEVER SEE ANY MORE CHARGES OF COURSE WITHOUT ANY REFUNDS AT ALL. BUT YET THE CHARGE APPEARS ON MY BANK STATEMENT EVERY MONTH. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND SUCH A CON OPERATION.

Nicole
Manager en EE. UU.

Unhappy retailer

3.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: If it were easy to switch services, I would in a heartbeat. But I'm hopeful with time, they will listen to feedback and improve the product.

The back office is fairly easy to navigate for basic needs

Contras:

The help/tutorial aspect of this software is greatly lacking. There are a lot of features to utilize but it's near impossible to get proper training on using them. Which leads me to my next con - The support team is incredibly unreliable. IF you are lucky and get a good support rep, your issues may be resolved quickly. However that is a rare occurrence. I typically have to call back a few times to get issue resolved/questions answered. Add the fact that it's very common for the support reps to make mistakes in fixing "issues" and often end up making matters worse. The bulk import feature is incredibly important to our business. But it is complicated and doesn't work properly because of what seems like a formatting/programming issue. It's been two years that we have used this product. One would think they would have fixed this issue by now. Especially because they charge for the service. They also do not have an EBT functionality which complicates our daily report reconciliation. That has been on their "project" list for some time now. Maybe one day?

Vicky
Director en Canadá
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Never buy EPOS and don't bother buying if you are in Canada

1.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I will strongly recommend this product to people I hate and let them suffer.

I hate the system. We add inventory and the system will not pick items when customers are standing in line. Not only this is irritating, it becomes embarrassing also.

Contras:

Everything. The screen will not work if sunlight is coming on the screen or even nearby. In Canada, I can't add certain taxes and fees. I can't get a detailed end of day report that separates my sales types by-products. Lottery redemption is a huge task and customers complain of wait times. Don't ask about customer service. You need something, UK customer service will call you in the middle of the night. I received my box and I was promised a customer display (please not although they will show you it is not included) am going back and forth with customer service for the last 2 months and they still have not given it to me. Their employees will tell you "yes, we are misleading, but it is not included in your base price". And good luck dealing with customer support. I have decided to move my services to some other service provider because Epos Now will not take care of my grievances and I don't have time and courage to deal with their customer support because they simply don't care. AND ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING. DON'T GET INTO THEIR SALES TACTICS AND USE EVO PAY AS YOUR PAYMENTS PROVIDER. TRUST US, YOUR MONEY WILL NOT BE DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT ON DAILY BASIS AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS CLOSED ON WEEKENDS. EPOS NOW EMPLOYEES WILL MAKE $2K AS COMMISSION BUT YOUR LIFE WILL BE SPENT IN DEALING WITH EPOS NOW AND EVO PAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Matthew
Director en RU
Impresión, 2-10 empleados

Very useful system for SME

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Very Good. It has helped us total our end of day sales and with the breakdown of items and sold we can easily separate the Vatable sales saving time for our accounts team.

The software is easy to use and can be edited to suit your business needs with time saving folders. It also has a very user friendly interface that can be picked up in minutes making it great for getting new employees up to speed

Contras:

Updating the software was a little tricky but with the help of the telephone team this issue was resolved pretty quickly.

hace 5 años

Hello Matthew. Thank you for leaving us a business review, we take all feedback seriously and use this to help continually learn and grow and provide the best customer service possible. The simplicity of our front end system is a real unique selling point making it easy to train staff and adapt for personal / business preference. The backend provides intuitive reporting about profitability, revenue, staff or products analysis by location, staff members or across the whole business.This allows you to figure out what¿s working and what isn¿t to make actionable changes which will boost your bottom line. I understand that updating the system was a little tricky, I'm pleased to hear that our award winning support staff were able to support you through this. If you wish to provide any additional feedback please email customer-engagement@eposnow.com Kind Regards James

Fong Ching
Director en Australia

My Terrible Experience with EPOS Now

1.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: In short, don’t let EPOS Now’s initial low cost fool you. Between their poor support, misleading billing, and substandard software, it's a trap. Reduce stress and stay away from EPOS Now.

Nothing like most about Epos Now, everything not satisfied, terrible experience

Contras:

When looking for a cost-effective POS solution for my business, I was attracted by the attractive offer from EPOS Now. However, the next year was filled with frustrations and unexpected expenses.Attractive offers, low support: EPOS Now's low-cost advertising is eye-catching. They provided me with hardware, software, and even a "1-year premium support license." However, this support has been dismal. Slow responses and ineffective solutions became the norm.Billing Error: Their P400 system incorrectly billed me despite specifying the EFTPOS machine I selected (Tyro). To correct this, they hid the terms and made me wait two months before canceling. They keep charging me, but even though I paid, I am not able to login my account.Software issues: Their software was disappointing: slow, buggy, and inefficient, especially in a retail environment.

Martin
Café Manager
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

EPOs Back Office set up from the begining .

5.0 hace 7 años

On Wednesday 20th September 2017 I was having some problems trying to log in to the back Office on our EPOs till. I phoned the support line in the morning & was connected to a 1st line support Agent. I explained the problem & it was agreed that she would phone me back at 4pm to help resolve the problem. We have recently changed company names over & there had been a mix up about which account etc. was still active ( our fault ). she phoned at 4pm prompt then kindly spent the next 2 hours or so helping me re install EPOs back office again as the one we had been using was now locked. I explained to her that I needed to get the new programme running as we opened again at 9am on the 20th & we needed the system up & running. Just to summarize as it would take to long to explain she was exceptional in the very cool, calm & professional manner in which she helped me resolve this issue. I was getting a little stressed as this was put on me last minute but she explained the process step by step in a very friendly & understanding manner. Anything she wasn't sure about in the process she asked for advice from her team & at one point she kindly got another member of her team to help also. Its vary rare when you deal with telephone help lines that everything you ask for happens but I can honestly say that she went above & beyond to help me which was really appreciated & I was able to set up the new Back Office system in time for us to be able to trade again in the next morning. she is a prime example of how to get a good end result for both parties in & limited time scale in very difficult & testing situation. She is an asset to your team & I hope she receives the recognition she deserves.