Opiniones de PiiQ

4.4/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.3/5

Sobre PiiQ

PiiQ, de Cornerstone, ayuda a las empresas en crecimiento a automatizar las evaluaciones de rendimiento y el desarrollo de sus empleados. Comienza tu prueba gratis.

Descubre más sobre PiiQ

Mostrando 30 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Siobhain C.
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/12/2017

"Cornerstone is Awesome and their Customer Support is even more AWESOME!"

Comentarios: As an HR professional who strongly believes that goals and objectives are critical to an organizations' overall success, this tool has been hugely beneficial in helping our workforce align their work to the business priorities and recognize how their personal contributions fuel our success.

Puntos a favor: We implemented Cornerstone (now PiiQ) 3 years ago and it was one of the best decisions we have made. The software was easy to implement, and the amazing customer support helped us every step of the way. It is user friendly and was readily embraced by both employees and managers. The upgrades to date have just made it better and better. It has increased our "on time completion" date for both goals and reviews to 98%. We previously spent much of the year chasing down paper copies of goals and performance reviews. The system saves our managers and employees many hours in completing their reviews as opposed to our old process. By far, the greatest PRO of Cornerstone is their customer service/support. I have never dealt with a friendlier, responsive and helpful company. Every representative of company I have had the pleasure to deal with has been wonderful, from initial inquiry to technical support. The first year, Dan Roiter literally saved our year end by tirelessly fixing an issue we had missed in implementation that was giving us weird final results. It was down to the wire and he got it all sorted!

Contras: Some of the upgrades came slower than we wanted (in 2017) but we have managed through them. Quite honestly, we have very little complaint with the system. Any time we have had an issue Cornerstone is able to fix it or walk us through an alternate solution

• Publicado el 6/12/2017
Carla T.
Director of Agency Development
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/6/2017

"This is an excellent & easy tool for our Agency and will improve our review process and check-ins."

Comentarios: We are still in the middle of our first cycle, but already our employees are more engaged in the review process than ever before.

Puntos a favor: 1. User experience and ease of use.
2. Growth Center! The step-by-step instructions and videos have been a saving grace for the admin side AND our employees.
3. Ability to create our own competencies and overall format.
4. Automatic email reminders
5. There aren't too many bells and whistles which are a GOOD thing. I think companies abandon proper Performance Review tools when they are over-complicated or hard to use.
6. LOVE the new feature which allows me to view the review platform through the eyes of a different user. This allows me to see if I missed a competency or added something I shouldn't, as well as ensure the overall user experience will be good.

Contras: From an admin standpoint, I wasn't aware how long the back-end set-up would take. This wasn't so much a problem until I realized we had to manually enter all ratings (there should be an option to choose a rating scale set-up for "all"); and manually include the comment box (since comments are "optional" anyway, there should be a default box to check that all competencies get a comment box. Sub-competencies should also get a comment box (perhaps with fewer characters) so people can add comments below each vs. adding their comments to the overarching competency comment box. And worse, I had to assign roles to comment boxes which seemed like an unnecessary action. Hopefully they can improve this function in one of the next updates.

• Publicado el 20/6/2017
Michelle K.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/7/2017

"We've struggled with making this work efficiently for us since Day 1 and I've suggested multiple times to the owner that we cancel our subscription."

Comentarios: The system has some nice features, but is not user-friendly, is visually hard to follow, and customer service is simply not sufficient

Puntos a favor: Past and future goal areas are spacious; scale for self-scoring imposed on manager's scoring is great

Contras: doesn't work within our employee anniversary years so the dates are always wrong, very hard to reach or get a response from customer service; employees have had problems with losing data accidentally

• Publicado el 26/7/2017
Carol M.
Chief Talent Officer
51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/11/2017

"I am still learning the basics of PiiQ but have been very pleased with every step of the process."

Comentarios: An online system that I don't have to harass managers and employees to complete!
This is a powerful tool that will keep us informed of gaps in skills and performance, help us identify high performers for advancement opportunities and low performers for developmental needs.
Because the goals are collaborative between manager and employee we anticipate a higher rate of success in achieving our mission in our Clubs.
Our expectations of PiiQ software are very high and we look forward to completing a review once we have been using the tool for more than one cycle. Sales is thorough and respectful. Support is friendly and almost immediate.

Puntos a favor: I have been so excited about this software! It is a meaningful communication tool for managers and employees. It helps them focus on expectations and goals and helps us to tie those into our strategic plan.
Contact with both sales and support has been exceptional. I have had all questions answered in a timely manner and no question has been treated as insignificant.
I highly recommend this software it is user-friendly, encourages the development of SMART goals and is affordable - even for a non-profit organization.

Contras: Once a role, goal or competency is deleted - it's gone. I would like to see more diverse roles included in the template. For instance, we employ teachers but there is no role with associated goals and competencies for anyone in the education field.

• Publicado el 30/11/2017
Felix F.
Project Leader
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/5/2018

"The software is ready to go is Easy to implement"

Puntos a favor: it has an engaging design, has a lot of customization options. It is very innovative, This makes it convenient for companies of different Purposes. great & Solid learning with their social collaboration tools, is very fast

Contras: It is essential to avoid problems in the flow of implementation Organize the skills very well, the tool does not help ... Some of the implementations were slower than we wanted since re-organizing the objectives and skills was very cumbersome.

por Lindsey el 27/6/2018

Hi Felix, Thank you for reviewing PiiQ. Your feedback is appreciated and I’m so glad to see you like the system’s ease-of-use, design, and functionality. The Support team would love the opportunity to assist you if you would need help with setup or show you tips & tricks for optimizing PiiQ. If you have any product questions, reach out to us at piiqsupport@csod.com. Thanks again for taking the time to provide your feedback. Best, Lindsey

• Publicado el 22/5/2018
Tammie P.
201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/2/2019

"Easily accessible training videos"

Comentarios: Overall, it helps me to provide some basic training to hard-to-reach employees and is easy to navigate for those with limited computer skills.

Puntos a favor: There is a wide range of topics from leadership to computer skills and learning a new language. It is easy to assign courses to employees. The ability to view by computer, tablet or smartphone is one feature that sold me as we have field employees that are not always easy to reach for training classes. Although I haven't used it yet, I like the option of creating my own course to add. Another plus - I have a certain number of seats purchased and after an employee has completed assigned training, they can be deactivated so the seat is opened for another trainee.

Contras: Not all of the videos are very engaging. Some portions are quite boring. The leadership skills are mostly good as far as content goes but often set in a corporate office environment and I work in construction so some employees may see it as not relevant to them. Some of the courses are too lengthy. The compliance topics such as harassment and EEO could be better and more of them would be helpful.

• Publicado el 14/2/2019
John C.
Vice President, Human Resources
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/11/2017

"Our experience has been very positive. "

Comentarios: A systematic approach to goal-setting and performance management. Organizational accountability has been enhanced with applying automation to our performance management process.

Puntos a favor: It's flexibility in establishing employee goals, the ease of conducting 360s and the ability to define competencies. I also think the on-line courses in the Learning Management module are high quality.

Contras: The ability to cascade goals throughout various parts of the organization is not as robust as I would like.

Rich S.
Vice President
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/5/2017

"THis has really simplified our review process. Our employees love it."

Comentarios: Ease of use and the emplyees love it.

Puntos a favor: Eas fo use, visibility, Mobile. Ease of use, every time you review your employee you have all of the history at your fingertips. During the review I take notes and Iam able to flip between the old reviews to reference their progress. WE use the 9 Block for strategic review of the organization. IT is a great product.

Contras: We have had a little trouble creating our own learning modules, but this latest Growth Edition we expect will make that easier.

por Cornerstone OnDemand el 23/5/2017

Thanks for the feedback, Rich! Glad to hear you are happy with Growth Edition.

Training and Development Coordinator
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/11/2017

"Fabulous service and product"

Comentarios: The company I am employed at had been using Cornerstone Growth Addition for a couple of years. The new upgrade to PiiQ has not only been an easy transition, but very easy to use. Many staff who used the Growth Edition have commented on how easy PiiQ is to use.

Puntos a favor: Easy to maneuver through. Easy to read and understand. The Analytics section gives a great overview of scoring of employees, giving the opportunity to see who your star performers are. We had Cornerstone's Growth Edition and then updated to PiiQ! WOW! What an easy transition!

Eduardo M.
Director of Administration
  • Publicado el 17/5/2017

"Easy, Intuitive and Fun to use."

Puntos a favor: Easy to used and intuitive. We have been using this product for many years with no problems. Their support team is outstanding.

Contras: Some of our managers still like the idea of printing evaluations. Growth Edition's print feature produces a lot of pages.

por Cornerstone OnDemand el 23/5/2017

Hi Eduardo, thank you for taking the time to review Growth Edition. We appreciate the feedback!

• Publicado el 17/5/2017
Karen M.
Software informático, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/12/2016

"Cornerstone accurate reports learning"

Comentarios: I've used Successfactors and Cornerstone. I did have many issues with Successfactors not registering completion. I haven't experienced that at all with Cornerstone. I completely trust the results. I think a few things need to be better. If I make learning Inactive, I want it removed from the Learners Transcript. I never want the individual material Items to be left when I make a curriculum Inactive. The thing that I really have an issue is removing learning from individuals. There is no bulk functionality. I have to click approximately 3 times for each item I want to remove and I have to do that for each person.

Puntos a favor: accuracy

Contras: deleting learning from users (no bulk activity)
Reporting is not ideal. I want a simple report to show what curriculum is our user's transcript as incomplete. The report shows the curriculum for each item not completed. I just need the overall status and I'm unable to use the report because there are more than 5000 lines because of this repeating of the curriculum over an over.

• Publicado el 19/12/2016
Diana F.
Dr
Práctica médica, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/2/2017

"CORNERSTONE"

Comentarios: IT IS A GREAT PRODUCT, ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE.

Puntos a favor: FUNCTIONALITY AND EASE OF USE

Contras: SOMETIMES DIFFICULT TO FIND THINGS AND DOES NOT HAVE ALL OF THE DIAGNOSES.

• Publicado el 19/2/2017
Jennifer W.
VP of Human Capital
  • Publicado el 16/6/2017

"Cornerstone has gotten better and better every year. We are excited about the upcoming enhancements!"

Comentarios: Less administration, better participation, more feedback to employees.

Puntos a favor: The system is very easy for managers and employees to use and Cornerstone has been very responsive to our suggestions for improvement.

Contras: We became a client early on and dealt with some bugs that they were still working out. We don't currently have all the functionality we would like, such as the ability for employees to enter goals and the ability to provide check-ins/updates throughout the year, but these enhancements are in the roadmap for this year.

• Publicado el 16/6/2017
Hemanshu P.
Construcción, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/1/2017

"Cornerstone HR Performance Review Softwate"

Comentarios: This product was Easy to implement and provided a great degree of flexibility for the needs of our business. Given the SaaS/Cloud based platform, we were able to deploy this globally through our 9 offices in US, Europe, Asia, and MiddleEast. The GUI was highly intuitive require very little training for the Users. The ease of generating Performance reports and integrating with the legacy HRIS system made this a valuable tool. The easy GUI also made the acceptance easy for the staff. The different levels of access control enabled the Staff, Supervisors, and HR to freely record their comments and input. The pricing of this product was a Subscription based and was in line with the market and met our budgetary constraints. The maintenance and upgrades to the platform for non-interruptive and non-intrusive. The platform was easily maintained by non-Technical HR team.

Puntos a favor: GUI was very user-friendly
Reports and Action plan items could easily be generated.
Pricing was in line with the market.

Contras: Some visual tools for showing performance against the Career Objective Plan would be very useful.
Multi-language deployment would be very useful for non-native Language users.

• Publicado el 26/1/2017
Marie O.
Director of Human Resources
Administración educativa, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/6/2017

"Cornerstone is friendly and works well for our organization. "

Comentarios: Consistent reviews; encourages managers to engage with their staff in evaluating and improving performance.

Puntos a favor: I really like the look of the upgrade, it is fresh and easy to follow. Our staff understands the process well and it is a good ongoing review tool.

• Publicado el 5/6/2017
Shibah G.
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/5/2017

"N/A"

Puntos a favor: The recent upgrade to the Growth Edition incorporated a lot of our feedback from prior years. A lot of our concerns were addressed. The software is intuitive and user friendly.
The Cornerstone support team and account managers are a pleasure to work with as well. Response times are always good.

Contras: At times, the amount of time it takes to load a page can be longer than ideal. This can cause frustration for managers, especially those writing multiple reviews which can be very time consuming by default.

• Publicado el 25/5/2017
Dennis M.
HR Specialist
Práctica médica, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/2/2017

"Great LMS"

Comentarios: This is a great LMS. It is set up to grow as your company grows. It is very innovative and puts the power in your hands.

Puntos a favor: Functionality is great. You can configure a lot in the system.

• Publicado el 21/2/2017
Cindy V.
Training Coordinator
Práctica médica, 5001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/10/2016

"Cornerstone for Provider Training , Company Accountability Tracking, and Versioning with a Central Repository "

Comentarios: We are pleased that we will be able to use the current contact with Cornerstone to provide detailed reports based the criteria that is required by administrations within various departments of our company. This is an on going priority with our company. We are pleased to learn that we are able to better utilize more components to subscription we currently have.

Puntos a favor: We currently have a subscription/contract.
We can better utilize features that are offered with our subscription.
Detailed reports cam be created by departments based on administrative rights.
Pleased with the discussion links feature.
Proxy enrollment is standard but we are able to select enrollment based on specified criteria.

Contras: Versioning is limited- access to previous content is not able to be viewed once versioning has occurred. We are only able to see the content that has been updated; therefore, if legal reasons warrant us to pull training documentation we may be limited to the content that was presented for that individual.

• Publicado el 19/10/2016
Paul M.
Consultant
Servicios jurídicos, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/1/2017

"Great System! "

Comentarios: This is the Bentley of LMS systems. It has everything you need and more!

Puntos a favor: Robust.

Contras: Lack of support after implementation.

• Publicado el 18/1/2017
Carol M.
Chief Talent Officer
Filantropía, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/6/2017

"Excellent working with sales and customer relations."

Comentarios: A good choice for a small non profit organization.

Puntos a favor: Answered questions, provided information and demonstration that I needed UP FRONT instead of having me slog through multiple sales discussions first. Gave me some "hands on" experience before we signed a contract. VERY valuable in making our decision.

• Publicado el 15/6/2017
Ann F.
Chief Learning Strategist
Consultoría de gestión, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/11/2016

"Love Cornerstone's Unified Talent Management!"

Comentarios: Cornerstone Learning provides a choice of instructor-led training, online training and mobile training from one platform. It can be used alone or integrated with Cornerstone OnDemand’s talent suite (for combining employee training and performance metrics), and it provides these benefits for companies:

Puntos a favor: Great skills and competencies modules
Easy to use OUs to improve employee engagement by providing specialized training program with content relevant to their roles or departments
Fun social learning with their social collaboration tools
Many OTS 30,000 course titles to choose from.
Ability to build course in a page

Contras: Sometimes takes more clicks to accomplish a task than I think it should.
Dated interface

• Publicado el 11/11/2016
Shelley L.
director of finance
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/5/2017

"the transition to our new software was very simple and if I didn't understand support helped."

Comentarios: easy reporting of our staff's reviews

Puntos a favor: Ease of use for all staff. Reporting is easy as well as adding new staff. Staff has adapted well to the new software and soon we will be doing our first reviews with it.

Contras: During the transition we had to back up everything and then with the new software our old goals did not transfer over. The managers were not happy that they had to now manually add everyone's goals again.

por Cornerstone OnDemand el 23/5/2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We appreciate your comments and will let our team know.

HR Division Manager
Artículos deportivos, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/11/2017

"Better since their Customer Service improvement"

Comentarios: Our company has been guided by objectives and competencies for at least 15 years. The software fit nicely with our performance review process, and became easy to track, and give feedback to the employees.

Puntos a favor: The software even with regards to the older version has been user friendly. The new site has been just as friendly, just different. It appeared more complex, but as we have been teaching, it is becoming much more clear and again, user friendly.

Contras: Order of the objectives verses the competencies is awkward. For us, the objectives should show first and automatically. Instead, the competencies take the front seat.

• Publicado el 7/11/2017
Mark S.
  • Publicado el 19/11/2012

Comentarios: Cornerstone CSB has been a paramount part of the overhaul we are doing of our HR process. We purchased the platform 8 months ago, and have done a review cycle already with great success. The best thing I can say about Cornerstone CSB is the quality of the support service. They have been available to answer questions and help me configure and customize the system to my needs. I am an HR director, but the CEO and executive team in general were aware that reviews needed to be made functional in order to help increase revenue and hold on to good employees.

• Publicado el 19/11/2012
Timothy M.
I.T. Support Specialist
Construcción, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/5/2017

"The interface seems smoother so far than the previous version that we've used."

Comentarios: Being able to keep track of people's goals each quarter and throughout the year.

Puntos a favor: I like the ability to be able to set your own customized competencies and goals. I also like how you can set your own performance template, or even create a custom one.

Contras: The Learning section doesn't have very much to offer as far as our company needs in particular. I would like to see a feature to be able to track which employees have completed our own training programs we've hosted at our company.

por Cornerstone OnDemand el 24/5/2017

Thank you for your review. In regards to Learning, we are currently building a fully integrated Learning solution that will allow you to upload your own content as well as assign, track and report on training taken by your employees. Our full Learning solution is launching in October 2017 and as an existing customer, you will be among the first to try out the new Learning features coming soon. We apologize that you are not able to currently track employees with the eLearning features included in Growth Edition today.

• Publicado el 24/5/2017