Calificación media

4.6 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.5 /5

Sobre Homebase

Software moderno para negocios locales y sus equipos para ahorrar tiempo en la planificación de personal, seguimiento de tiempo, contratación y comunicación del equipo.

Descubre más sobre Homebase

Mostrando 576 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Yefrin R.
Gerente General
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/2/2021

"Excelente Programa!!!"

Puntos a favor: Este programa es excelente, lo recomiendo sin duda!!!

Contras: Es un programa de mucha importancia para el manejo y desarrollo de pequeños negocios

• Publicado el 21/2/2021
Kevin T.
Recruiter
Internet, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/1/2019

"Great system for employee time tracking."

Comentarios: Great experience! US-based representative whom were very kind, understanding and WILLING AND READY to resolve any and all issues when I needed to call to resolve the only issue I’ve ever had.

Puntos a favor: Homebase is extremely easy to set up employee time clock which happens to be free if your business has a single location and with a single location you may set it up for unlimited employees. For a small business owner where every dollar and cent matters, it’s a no brainer. A business owner may assign or allow the employee to set up their clock in and out code. Also, it may be set to take a photo of the employee during the clock in and out sessions to help or eliminate other employees from clocking in and out for them. Homebase offers an iPad, iPhone and an android app. You may also use your device's browser. We downloaded the app, installed it on an iPad for our employees to clock in and out on. The administrator has 100% access via web browser login. There’s also a feature which allows employees to clock in and out in the field which would geo-tag the location of the clocking activities.

Contras: Not a lot a negative things to say. This software is best if you have multiple employees who may have a staggered schedule. Example: an employee opens, then you have a mid day shift, then a closer. You also have many employees that may be out in the field. geo-tag is not the best choice for a single entrepreneur who’s trying to track their time, set up easier ways to do so.

• Publicado el 3/1/2019
Chris S.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/9/2020

"I love Homebase and recommend it to other business owners"

Comentarios: I love it. I recommend it all the time to other Camp Bow Wow owners. Whether or not you know it, Homebase is utilized by many many Camp Bow Wow owners and all always speak highly of your product.

Puntos a favor: Everything. For starters, it's very user friendly. I also love the scheduling, time sheet integration, PTO, chat/messaging, integration w/ Clover is HUGE. Having the COVID checklist when clocking in is also a great addition.

Contras: Homebase has some small glitches or bugs here and there but we look past that. For instance, although it's been a month or two now that I've heard an employee speak about this, Homebase does not always give you a notification when you receive a chat message.

• Publicado el 16/9/2020
Bryce K.
Recreation Director
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/1/2021

"Overall great team communication software"

Comentarios: We have been using it for over 2 years and we have explored other options but always come back to basecamp because it is easy to use, cost-effective, and reliable.

Puntos a favor: keyword search options, project creation for teams, to-do lists, individual communications with team members, the fee includes unlimited team members (a big selling point for an agency on a budget),

Contras: The only flaw I can think of is I wish that customer service had live chat.

• Publicado el 14/1/2021
David C.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/4/2020

"I've never seen so many bugs...."

Comentarios: Bad,bad,bad. Customer service is responsive but there are just soooo many bugs with this software.

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use. The user interface is very simple and easy to navigate.

Contras: I feel like this is a beta software that should not have been rolled out yet. We have been using it for a week and have had issues every day since we started using it. Basic things that you think should just work doesn't work.
Example: All my employees have a 1 hour, unpaid lunch everyday. They clock in and clock out on this required one hour lunch but Homebase is still counting it in their total hours. So know I ma getting alerts that they all have overtime but they actually don't because Homebase is not calculating hours correctly.
So there have been several little things (Bugs) that I have found every day since using Homebase. I contact customer support and they tell me that they will pass it on to their product team.
This may sound harsh but the product team really should have tested this software more before rolling it out. Makes me question all the reviews I am seeing on here. All the bugs have been on basic functions.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Homebase el 30/4/2020

Hi David -

We are so sorry to hear you've been having issues your Homebase account. This is not the experience we want our customers to have. Our head of technical support has just emailed you to see if we can remedy these issues for you. If you have any further issues, please reach out to me directly at reviews@joinhomebase.com. Looking forward to getting these issues resolved for you, and so sorry again for all the challenges here.

- Ryan

• Publicado el 27/4/2020
Melissa V.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/12/2020

"Easy to use, affordable and convinient"

Puntos a favor: I love how Home base is very easy to navigate. There are lots of features that help manage employees and keep up with reports. For house keeping industry I find it makes my life a lot easier.

Contras: No cons about Home base but if they would allow for more employee details in Team set up that would be awesome and beneficial.

• Publicado el 10/12/2020
Claire C.
Graphic Designer
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/8/2020

"Helpful and Easy Communication"

Comentarios: We switched from Slack because homebase puts scheduling/time-off requests/shift trades all in one place and allows employees to do some of that work on their own. Hooray!

Puntos a favor: I love the ease of communication Homebase allows with employees. No need to exchange personal numbers and all of the communication is one place. Also allows employees to clock in and out from their devices which is awesome when your the point of sale is also the clock and out spot. This way, we don't have to interupt the workflow to clock in and out. Also really like how Homebase shows your earnings per shift. No guess work at what your hourly paycheck will be!

Contras: My biggest complaint is just that there seems be a lag between the time you check a notification and the time it takes to refresh. So the app will show that I have a new notification when it's actually something I have already checked on. Not a huge deal, but makes me feel like I'm missing something when I'm really not. I could also live without a notification asking if I have clocked out of my shift any time I work past by specified hours. For Example, shift ends at 11:30 but I don't clock out until 11:45 - I get at least one if not 2 text asking if I forgot to clock out.

• Publicado el 10/8/2020
Krystal C.
Scheduler
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/1/2021

"Wonderful Software for scheduling"

Comentarios: Overall, I like Homebase it has made it very easy to communicate with staff though messaging. Staff find the app easy to use as well.

Puntos a favor: The layout of the schedule makes it easy to see at a glance where staff are scheduled and their availability.

Contras: I would love to be able to repeat shifts (weekly, Bi weekly, Monthly) per shift/employee. Right now you can only repeat/copy an entire week. Being able to repeat shifts would save me hours of input.

• Publicado el 19/1/2021
Tj W.
Ceo
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/1/2021

"Perfect time clock solution"

Comentarios: Homebase has been a game changer for my small business I am able to add employees and their rate of pay and quickly track expenses for jobs and manage payroll. The application freeze up several hours of time tracking expenses and payroll.

Puntos a favor: Perfect time clock solution For my company I love that I can track payroll and assign Tasks for my employees.

Contras: I love everything about this software. There is nothing that you should change with the software version.

Katherine O.
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados

"Great Product!"

Comentarios: Very happy with this product. I'm a new business owner and was overwhelmed by the choices out there. We're glad we picked Homebase.

Puntos a favor: Easy to learn and easy to use. Fairly intuitive. Meets our needs.

Contras: Not many cons, to be honest. It does everything we need, but we haven't explored the "higher functions" yet. We're pretty basic.

Cheena N.
Client Services Manager
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/10/2020

"Good for manager"

Comentarios: Overall, it is a good mangement tool and have great reporting capabilities.

Puntos a favor: I like that schedules are showing in tables that is very organized.

Contras: I hope there is a way to put in the hours I need covered by a certain department and it will show if I have holes in the schedule. There is also no way put in bonuses, it is showing I can put tips but I would like to be able to put specific bonus type.

• Publicado el 19/10/2020
Jeff B.
COO
Dispositivos médicos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/12/2020

"Easy to use, set-up, maintain, interface and adjust."

Comentarios: Exceptional. Set it and forget it.

Puntos a favor: The interface/importing with QuickBooks Online. Easy to add time and track PTO, holidays, OT and more. Customization for our business hours was perfect. The cost is lowest I have found for the amount of features. T-Sheets in QBO is too pricey for us. Also the remote clock-in features and mobile app is a big hit with employees.

Contras: Importation of hours into QBO Payroll needs to be adjusted and checked, but having HomeBase open after importing employee time cards makes it simple. Just match 1 to 1 and your good. Also the initial holiday set-up can be a bit tricky but HB customer service is excellent and guided us through it.

• Publicado el 3/12/2020
Peter K.
Producción de alimentos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/11/2020

"Excellent for Restaurants, Hourly Employees"

Comentarios: I've used this as an employee, then as a business owner for about the last 7 years. It's really a no brainer if you need a time tracking tool, and it has been upgraded consistently over the years to add more features. The hiring tool is surprisingly solid as well, and helps to market positions quite well.

Puntos a favor: I've used this for so long now it is hard to imagine what I'd do without it. We began using it as a simple time clock, and it has slowly become our go to for hiring, time tracking, time off, and employee messaging. If you have a mostly hourly workforce it is super simple to setup, and as your business grows it has helpful and intuitive tools to make your life easier. Their support in my experience can be a bit disorganized, but they always get the job done and are easy to work with.

Contras: Not as helpful for salaried employees as it is for hourly employees in my experience. The lower tiers lack some of the onboarding functionality and digital form filing I'd like it to have, but I think this may have been added recently.

• Publicado el 25/11/2020
Matt K.
Administrator
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/3/2020

"Homebase"

Comentarios: When we first launched we had a programming issue where the time clock would crash once a day. The team at Homebase was quick to address the issue and put us in contact with the development team who got us on a beta version of the next release. This fixed our issue and the team at Homebase was responsive and open to feedback as we previewed the upcoming release. I have had representatives from Homebase reach out to my multiple times for feedback on their products. It is refreshing to see a company openly solicit feedback from their user base in an effort to improve their product. Every interaction I have had with their staff has been positive.

Puntos a favor: Homebase has been the perfect time clock system for our business. It was easy to configure and with the entire system web based I can monitor our staffing when I am off site. We use a wall mounted iPad to clock in and out which was less expensive than many physical time clocks. My staff has enjoyed having access to their Homebase dashboard where they can easily review their punches/total hours. One of the best features is the ability to specifically define your pay periods. Many systems only offer weekly, biweekly, or monthly with no customization of dates. Homebase allows complete customization for when you would like you pay periods to start and end. I have also used their hiring tool. It is by far and away the easiest tool I have used to publicly post to multiple job sites at once. It is very straight forward and has been a great resource in helping us in our hiring.

Contras: I don't have any cons. It is a quality product and the team at Homebase has been quick to respond to any issues we have had.

• Publicado el 5/3/2020
Joshua L.
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/1/2020

"Much more than the Software we needed"

Comentarios: We needed a better way of tracking time and calculating salary. Manual entry and spreadsheets were all we hoped to replace, but Homebase has made us realize how much time we used to spend in scheduling and payroll. Now we can do scheduling while on the road, on a trip or make last-minute changes on the fly. Basically, more beach time and less office work. I have shared the benefits of Homebase with many of our affiliate companies.

Puntos a favor: First off......It is free for basic features. I love that it has an app for phone and tablet use. It is very intuitive and easy to learn. Staff can track their time and their salary. I could make a huge list here, but basically it is the software we needed, but now we can't live without it.

Contras: Some of the features are a little on the expensive side when purchasing plans, but mostly because of our exchange rate.

• Publicado el 31/1/2020