Opiniones de WiseStamp

Sobre WiseStamp

Convierte a cada miembro del equipo y correo electrónico del empleado en un canal de marketing de marca, con firmas administradas a nivel central que se venderán por ti.

Descubre más sobre WiseStamp

Ease of use, feature-rich, deployable across a large variety of email clients.

Contras:

I wish that there were more design options, and I dread needing to update it.

Valoraciones de WiseStamp

Relación calidad-precio
4.0

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.6/10

WiseStamp tiene una valoración global de 4.4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 117 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado WiseStamp antes?

Filtrar opiniones (117)

Mario
Gerente en Chile
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 2-10 empleados

Excelente

5.0 hace 2 años

Fácil de usar y los resultados son increíbles

Contras:

Su valor creo que sí bajará su costo podrían muchos ocupqrlo

Alfred
Alfred
Co-Founder en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
, 11-50 empleados

Happy User for Years

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I've already recommended it to all my colleagues & friends. and they're all happily using it.

It's years I'm using WiseStamp on all my Google Mails. It auto populates at the bottom of my emails as soon as I start to compose an email. and I have all the templates to create professional signatures. Actually my signature looks far better than those many global companies use in house.

Contras:

The only cons is that, since I have multiple signatures, I need to always be careful I'm using the correct one. I wish there were radio buttons or something to make it easier to select the right one.

hace 4 años

Thanks Alfred for the thumbs up!

Xavier
Xavier
Owner/Musician/Piano Teacher en EE. UU.
Música, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Too much for what it does?

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I had a problem of needing an email signature and they provided what I needed but then I found out it was too expensive and other would do the same for cheaper.

I like how they let you create any type of signature for your gmail, outlook or email that you use on your pc or mac. You can even put links to YouTube videos if you wanted. I think having some kind of signature that looks so professional makes you stand out from the rest.

Contras:

It costs way too much for what it does, I found other software that do the same for way cheaper. After this year is done I am switching to one of those other ones. I think they are trying to do way too much than what they originally started doing. Just stick to doing the email signature and keep it cheaper rather than trying to do websites, promote businesses and doing what mail-chimp does.

Rhonda
Supervisor en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Choose from many options

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: My emails look very good with Wisestamp and I think the photo/logo option makes the emails feel more personal. Seeing the face of the person you're talking to usually makes someone feel more comfortable. I would've used Wisestamp longer if it didn't stop working so much.

I liked how many options and effects I have to choose from. When choosing a signature the style and color can be customized. With email insert a signature, disclaimer or short body of text like your contact information or mission statement. Insert links to a website or social media account. Attach your organizations logo or a photo of yourself. Choose from the template selection to get the look you want. Choose from the personal version or the business version.

Contras:

The version for business/organizations only works if you purchase a plan from Wisestamp. Wisestamp doesn't function the same with all email providers. Every week and sometimes multiple days in a row, I would have to uninstall and reinstall the chrome extension. I emailed customer support and had to wait several days for someone to help me.

Emily
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

beautiful signatures but they don't handle problems well

3.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: It's a 3-star product, very nice looking and functional. I take away 1 star each for being a genuine hassle on support, and for being overpriced in general. Our company is looking for emails for the whole team. Still looking elsewhere at this point.

There are some solid pro's with WiseStamp - the signatures are beautiful, functional, and the templates are nice enough. If you wanted to use media banners with it, those would be nice. I don't find those essential but some might. Another pro is it's relatively simple to setup and use your signature and it integrates well across email servers.

Contras:

Their customer support process is poor - perhaps I got a bad rep? They sent me in circles for 2 weeks trying to resolve something so simple - renewals, still not resolved correctly. Instead of getting sensible, efficient help - I was stuck without resolutions.

Brett
Brett
CEO, Life Coach & Business Coach en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

Best in the biz!

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: From day one, I have been very impressed and extremely happy with wi stamp. I have been using the software for five years now. I constantly get compliments on my signature and it is also worked many times to help promote campaigns or events that I have going on so it is an absolute win-win win for me!

Simply put, my brand and brand image are very important to me… Being able to customize my signature so that my brand is translated, as well as being able to maximize the opportunity within my messaging is ideal

Honestly, I love the software… I don’t have any complaints

Marie
Founder en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados

Creative, Professional and Trendy

5.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Overall experience is amazing. I want to mention that customer support is very prompt. I made a mistake in subscribing for the annual and charged my credit card. I email the support and he replied so quickly and fix the subscription for me. Wisestamp is very considerate about it.

I use the signature on all my emails, personal and official. I love that I can design my signatures (as many as I want) in different formats and styles, and still comes out so professional and creative.

Contras:

I have not really explored all the features and tools. When I do, I will update my feedback. But right now, I don't see anything that I don't like.

Gary
Gary
Founder & CEO en EE. UU.

Best Dynamic Email Signature Software Available

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Must have tool to turn your email signature into a marketing tool for your business.

Lets me turn my email signature into a marketing tool. I send out hundreds of emails a day and Wisestamp lets me create dynamic content in my email signature to drive traffic to my website, Youtube channel and just about anywhere else I want to send people, without having to constantly update my email signature.

Contras:

About once every 1-2 months I get some quirks with Wisestamp where it does not display my email signature, but is easily fixed by logging in and refreshing the connection. Not a big deal.

Producer, 1st Assistant Director, Unit Prod Manager en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

WiseStamp took my small business to the next level!

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It made my small business look a little bit bigger... what more can you ask? It helps represent my as a professional company and does a very good job at that. Really, if you're on the fence about getting this software, really don't hesitate. It even has a built-in function with Google Chrome and is super easy to edit/make changes. I've already had people ask me where I got my signature designed, believe it or not! I think it's working well... haha :)

Honestly, it's a very good tool to have as a small business owner. I'm basically a 1 person team and creating a professional looking signature is key to attracting new clients. The best part about the software is that it's super easy to edit and change things on-the-fly. The user experience is very simple but fun at the same time. It allows you to make your signature very personalized, for example, on mine, I have included a disclaimer at the bottom for your environmental responsibility. You can even add logos, etc. They also have a free version you can use to test things out before purchasing. 9/10!

Contras:

A lot of the options are unavailable for those who haven't purchased the full version. That said, the free version still offers quite a lot of choices, which is pretty surprising. It's worth the money.

Naomi
Owner en EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo

I enjoy using WiseStamp

5.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: I continue to have an excellent experience with WiseStamp. I love how it looks and I love the ability to customize as I please. It makes me feel unique and I feel my business stands out. I often receive compliments from people I correspond with.

What I like most is that it looks great and is definitely noticeable! It sets me apart from the hundreds of other emails that people receive. I also love that I can use different signatures for different emails.

Contras:

I don't have anything in particular that I don't like about Wise Stamp.

Tito
Tito
Fundador e CEO en Brasil
Internet, 2-10 empleados

Excelentes recursos nesse Gerenciador de Assinaturas

4.0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Curto muito o gerado de assinatura da WiseStamp. Templates diversos para você deixar sua assinatura com aspecto profissional, com as informações necessárias para os clientes e parceiros de negócios tenha a impressão real do seu cuidado com o visual e com o profissionalismo impresso.

Contras:

Não há nada demais a apontar que eu considere como um contra.

Rosie
Smart Business Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

great features

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Integrates very easily to different email providers. 5 star product

I love the various layouts and features. I can customize my signature to match my branding. Makes a huge visual impact.

Contras:

Wisestamp have added many new features and add on options so I can't say there is anything I would add.

Owner en Malasia
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo

Leave Your Mark

5.0 hace 3 años

- easy, simple and straightforward signatures creation. - comes with ready made templates cater for different professions. For example: showcasing your profile photos if you are a photographer, or displaying a banner if you are a real estate agent etc... - you can add your social media profiles, a recycle message as well as legal disclaimer in your signature. - they have other services like Business Listing, Webpage and so on that I didn't use.

Contras:

Sometimes the signature you created might 'go off' a bit after you pasted it on your page... the line looks different or the shape changed. So you need to test it out on your page before you can finalize.

hace 3 años

Thanks for the great review, David.

Dale
Dale
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Easy & Great Email Signature Manager and Creator

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's wonderful to brand a closing signature. Used this product with Apple Mac Mail, Outlook and Gmail. All work fine, although there were some issues with Outlook for Windows. Found a work around, so as long as the work around is implemented, this is a wonderful product to grow from.

This product really fits into my line of business. Being a business owner and not a graphics designer, I really didn't have the resources nor the bandwidth to redo my email signatures. Having the responsibility to support various lines of business as well as more than one company, this product allowed me to quickly design and deploy email signatures that look professional, provide information to respond and act as well look attractive to those that support the business. It's a really great product that is very inexpensive for what it can do and provide to a small to a medium size business.

Contras:

There is a limited number of templates that cannot be customized. Wish there were more templates, but there is enough to get started.

Vanessa
Founder en Australia
Servicios medioambientales, Trabajador autónomo

A fantastic product!

5.0 hace 2 años

Using Wisestamp symbolised the beginning of me taking myself and my business seriously. The simple action of using it on my email signature gave me the confidence to say "Yes, this is me and I'm launching my business." The signature is professional, allows me to play around with different features, and I really like the option to add additional apps. I also love the integration with the online booking software vcita. It's allowed me to automate the process of booking meetings without having to lift a finger! Including my photo in my email signature has allowed me to develop a personal connection with the people I email and I also like that I can include my social media handles and give myself that little bit of exposure!

Contras:

I wish I could customise the font, colour, etc. of the custom text. I had to add HTML code to it to get it looking the way I want to. Other than that, I haven't encountered any further issues.

Doctoral Faculty Advisor en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 501-1,000 empleados

WiseStamp for the Win

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The one caveat I might offer to anyone with a particular and similar use case: while I use different email clients for different purposes on different devices, I've landed on AppleMail with Mailbutler installed on my primary computer—a Macbook Pro. Mailbutler also offers some signature creation capabilities, and it can take a bit of doing to figure out which bit of software is doing what, between WiseStamp, Mailbutler and AppleMail.

WiseStamp makes it easy to create professional looking email signatures complete with photos and graphics if you wish.

Contras:

I have successfully setup used WiseStamp signatures in multiple email clients on both Mac and Windows—but this isn't for the faint of heart. Each client is a little different, though WiseStamp helpfully offers a pretty thorough, step-by-guide guide that includes most of the more popular clients.

hace 4 años

Thanks for the kind review!

Ed
Controller en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A little confusing to set up, but then it's very easy to use with multiple signatures.

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Easy to choose from multiple signatures to have the appropriate one depending on the email content and the account being used.

Being able to create multiple signatures for different purposes and choose them easily in the Gmail interface is my favorite feature. It is very easy to set up the information and scroll through templates to find what looks the best. I also like being able to add my own random "taglines" to the bottom of my signatures.

Contras:

I'd like to be able to modify some of the templates. For example, I like some layouts but don't like the "e" for email, "w" for website, etc. that are in some templates.

Principal (Branded Copywriting, Content Strategy, Brand Development, Creative Concepts) en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Love having this on every email!

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Basically, I saw it on a friend's email, begged her to tell me how she did it, and got it for myself. I am normally very stingy about business purchases, but this was a clear winner. I've used it happily ever since!

WiseStamp dressed up my emails and made them look truly professional. It also allows me to show off my face, which is great for when you have to meet up with a new face at a coffeeshop—they know who to look for! It was easy to install and easy to maintain.

Contras:

I wish that there were more design options, and I dread needing to update it. Overall, though, it's hard to find anything to complain about.

President/CEO en EE. UU.

I love Wisestamp!

5.0 hace 4 años

Wisestamp is awesome and it really makes our emails pop and look professional. One of my favorite features is the ability to add latest blog posts or social updates right into the email.

Contras:

Hard to complain about this software, as I love it. However, if there was something to mention, I did have the software/chrome widget disconnect a few times from Gmail for whatever reason. I wouldn't even mention it, but something is required here.

hace 4 años

Thanks for the review - always a unique sense of pride when we see we scored a perfect ten! And don't forget to check out our new features: animated gifs & more fonts.

Craig M.
Craig M.
Managing Member / Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Love my signatures from WiseStamp!

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great looking, and professional, signatures!

When I found WiseStamp, I fell in love! Gmail is very limited in terms of what you can do with your signatures, WiseStamp creates beautiful signatures and it is very easy for you to compose these!

Contras:

I wish that it worked on iOS (not really a con but, a wish). You used to be able to copy and paste the HTML that was used on your signature line (for use on other platforms) but, you can no longer do that. Perhaps you can do so on a premium program? Really, those are wishes rather than cons. It works great and does so consistently!

Jennefer
Owner en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo

Exceptional

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I was first introduced to WiseStamp from my marketing guru who recommended I punch up my new branding with a slick email signature. Was she ever right!
My emails look both professional and elegant. I love that I could compliment my brand with your specific palettes, to ensure my look was seamless.
I went pro because I wanted the option of more templates and layouts to play a bit. It's fun and easy!
Branding is so important these days.
Why have boring emails, when you can have pretty ones!

I can customize my colour palette and choose different templates to suit my mood/style. I like that it's easy!

Contras:

I honestly can't think of anything. Maybe a couple more options for the free account?

Shannon
Shannon
Blogger en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Turn your Email Signature Into a Marketing Tool

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Been using this tool for 3 years and love it, works great andis reliable. easy way to help share my content.

Can add dynamic content to your email signature. Your latest blog posts or video, updated call to actions and marketing messages. You can do things with this tool that is impossible to do without it.

Contras:

Can get costly if you have a large team as you have to pay for each user, a team plan would be great.

hace 4 años

Thanks for the great Review, Ryan! BTW - you can get a team plan with our company email signature management >> https://www.wisestamp.com/corporate/

Frontend Developer/Designer en EE. UU.
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Easy and professional looking email signatures

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I bought a lifetime license of this a couple years ago and it's served me well. Granted, I don't have a very complicated setup and I haven't touched my signature since I first set it up. But for me, it's great! I don't have to worry about how it looks because it looks good everywhere.

I was able to set up a clean looking email signature by modifying a template. After doing some testing, the total time investment was about an hour.

Contras:

I've had a few quirks using WiseStamp in my web-based Gmail over time, but they usually work themselves out after awhile.

hace 4 años

Thanks for the thumbs up!

Sandra
Director of Nursing en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Mid-Tier Email Signature

4.0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: I would describe my overall experience as neutral.
Wisestamp is more advanced than free email signatures, it has more content and features.
The malfunctions and subscription are two things to be taken into consideration. I would advise starting with the free trial if it's still offered.
Problems solved: The need to use email signatures in both Outlook and Gmail. The need for more features and options.

- Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail, and iCloud implementation. Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace. - Signature creation and implementation are reasonably simple. - Freedom to choose content and arrangement. - Email Signature banner. - GIF, video, image. - Formal or written signature. - Disclaimer - Links. - Branding. - Signature for organizations to use collectively.

Contras:

- Not as affordable or practical. Subscription or contract required for full - Time and learning investment. - Malfunctions that are disruptive. - Support response time. - Performance was poor in Gmail and chrome.

Jared
Jared
Customer Success Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Consistent Signatures for a Small Team

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Our team was able to all have consistent messaging using our email signatures and also drove traffic to our website.

Wisestamp allows you to quickly create a professional signature for your entire team. You can add social media links, upload a photo and customize the look to fit your brand.

Contras:

You can adjust colors, fonts and choose a theme, but I wish there was a tad more customization in the layout of designs and adding CTAs.

hace 4 años

Hi Jared, thanks for the thumbs up - glad you like it!