Opiniones de ShipStation

Sobre ShipStation

Aplicación web de envíos y pedidos conectada a más de 150 operadores, mercados/carros de compras y más. Automatiza tareas y etiquetas de impresión por lotes con facilidad.

Descubre más sobre ShipStation

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.6/10

ShipStation tiene una valoración global de 4.6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 844 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado ShipStation antes?

Filtrar opiniones (844)

Joe
Joe
President and Board Member
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Really beats the other options!

5.0 hace 11 meses
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Nacho
Dispatch en España
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

fácil de usar y efectiva

4.0 hace 3 meses

fácil de usar e implementar para empresas de reparto

Contras:

no ha funcionado en ciertos dispositivos de nuestra empresa

Justin
Justin
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Almacenamiento, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

ShipStation Is the Best e-Commerce Shipping Tool!

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: ShipStation was an excellent tool to help grow my small business. I am able to see orders from multiple stores that I operate. I have shipped over 20,000 items and I am still shipping products using ShipStation. The

It is by far the best e-Commerce tool for shipping and logistics. It helped me grow and run my business immensely. I was able to easily plug in the stores that I operate and it worked like a charm. It populated all the orders without any problem. I also liked the shipping discounts that it provided, as well.

Contras:

I found it a little clunky to use at first. I had trouble navigating the orders. It is really a warehouse type of tool which I had to get used to. I had to learn to how to navigate using the software which didn't seem as intuitive as shipping on eBay or Etsy, for example.

Mauro
Head of IT en Canadá
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados

ShipStation Is the All In One Solution For Any Business Shipping Product

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: So far implementation has been straight forward, and support has been useful to get to where we need to be, so we have no complaints and our experience so far has been that we are dealing with professionals.

The price checking, the tracking, the integration the ease of use...all lead to an excellent product.

Contras:

So far we have not run into anything major but we have just implemented and are still in testing phase so we need more time for a list of potential cons to emerge (if any do)

Diana
Diana
Creative Director en EE. UU.
Edición, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Least intuitive shipping I've ever yused

1.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: TERRIBLE!!! Not my choice to use. Unfortunately other shipping was not an option for this project.

There is nothing I like about this. Ship station and their customer service is terrible.

Contras:

I have used Stamps.com, used UPS/Fedex directly and all are more direct and intuitive to use than Ship Station. When you need to print you hit print, when you need to create a label or shipment you create. It is ridiculous that you should have to watch a tutorial in order to create a shipment. The assigned sales rep is useless and the help refers you only to videos or article to read and provide little or not help.

Ryan
Warehouse Manager en EE. UU.
Medios de difusión, 11-50 empleados

ShipStation

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Great addition to our team. Has increased the speed and efficiency that we can fulfill orders.

- Easy to use order fulfillment platform. - Great customer service team. - Batch print labels. - Filter and view orders by a number of variables. - Easy to setup with multiple shipping providers.

Contras:

- Once orders are pushed over, edits to orders don’t always sync so some have to be done manually. - Orders with multiple packages have to be split manually.

Stephanie
Almacenamiento, 11-50 empleados

Reliable and Easy to Use

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Easy to use and ability to price shop all carriers on one dashboard

Contras:

Cannot be used as an inventory management system.

Pres en EE. UU.

Expensive in comparason

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I use it daily. It works well. have printed thousands of labels and still going

Shipstation connects with some important channels that it's parent Stamps.com does not.

Contras:

price is expensive compared to Stamps.com it's parent company.

Nicholas
Nicholas
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software for Websites that ship alot.

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience was good. For really small shops that ship excleuviely with USPS I just use the stamps.com integration which is free. For stores that need to ship with multiple carriers and more frequently Ship station all the way!

Shipstation is not expensive, which is my favorite thing about it. The software rememebers your shipping settings per product based on SKU. SO the next time you go to ship the product it will have a suggestion based on previous configs. Really a time saver. Also you can setup branded tracking pages and confirmation emails to replace the woocommerce ones which aren't as pretty or professional looking.

Contras:

I find support is slow to reply and not very helpful. Thankfully there is good online documentation. The setup can be onerous the first time around but once you set everything up you don't need to make any changes it just works.

Heather
Customer Service Representative en Filipinas
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados

Shipstation - your handy finder

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Shipstation helps save a lot of time in locating, tracking, and processing orders. Just a few upgrades in the system and it will be much better.

I really liked the option where you can find a customer using the shipping address. Which helps locate an order or customer faster when all the provided details do not match the order you were looking for.

Contras:

It will load slowly when used by multiple people at the same time which is not convenient when you're in a hurry to get the job done.

Clint
Fuente de la reseña

Shipstation is a great product

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, Shipstation is a great product for my small business.

Ease of use is a big part of what makes Shipstation great. The highly competitive UPS rates are less than any other platform I've seen.

Contras:

The return shipping labels function could be made easier to use. It's a bit confusing. Also, the UPS damage claim process must go through Shipstation and it can be very frustrating.

Sara
Sara
Picking supervisor en EE. UU.
Importación y exportación, 11-50 empleados

Shipping

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Ease of use of the software. Great for shippin

Contras:

Some malfunction and inefficiency. Overall ok

Brett
Tabaco, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Shipping software that speeds things up

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: ShipStation has been crucial to our workflow and we'd have wasted hours a week if we were still having to manually enter data. The staff at ShipStation is helpful when you need them but they COULD do a better job implementing features that customers request.

We like that you can use ShipStation to import and update orders on your shopping cart software with very little effort.

Contras:

The cost may be prohibitive for users only using minimal feature set, but still a good value compared to manually hand-jamming data.

Lena
Veterinaria, 2-10 empleados

ShipStation Provides Everything Needed

5.0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: ShipStation makes online order fulfillment easy. It imports all of your order and customer information into the software from most online selling platforms. It pulls the shipping information so all you have to do is confirm and ship. It is easy to customize your settings such as packing slips and messages to buyers. I love how it sends the tracking number back to the appropriate platform so that I don’t have to do that manually. The shipping prices are low and all shipping options are available. I highly recommend using this for order fulfillment.

I like how all shipping services are available and easy to apply. Everything is easy to understand and operate. The software communicates with most selling platforms and keeps updated inventory.

Contras:

I would like the pricing to be based on volume not number of platforms.

Sahar
Creative Director en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A must for completing orders from multiple platforms

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Really love how Shipstation is available on computers or mobile, making it easy to check for new orders wherever you are.

In today's eCommerce industry, brands have to be listed on multiple marketplaces to survive and it's hard to keep track of all orders without a hub. ShipStation is the perfect hub to see orders from every single marketplace, without needing to login to every back end individually. The discounts with ShipStation are comparable to their competitors.

Contras:

If you go over 500 shipments a month, your monthly bill with them will increase. We sometimes buy labels from Shopify because the discount per package is cheaper. Wish there was a way to quickly import orders without having to build a document to use ShipStation to send out marketing materials.

Daniel

Central shipping hub for all ecommerce, including Walmart Marketplace

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Shipstation makes fulfilling orders simple. I'm able to set rules and automation for orders coming in from my various storefronts (Walmart, Ebay, WooCommerce). I love the ability to instantly print to my thermal printer instead of having to ctrl+p, it saves a few seconds each order which adds up very quickly. I also like that it usually will tell me if another form of shipment is less expensive than my defaults.

It integrates with Walmart Marketplace. Currently no other shipping software works with Walmart. That said, it really is a good product.

Contras:

Doesn't fully integrate with Etsy. It can import orders but is not able to add gift receipts. This is probably an issue more on Etsy's side, but as it is now, I still have to use Etsy's store interface to fulfill orders.

Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Difficult to utilize, poor customer support, expensive postage, features can be more automated

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Difficult to get problems with user interface resolved, such as simple login between two computers

Ease of usedont accept many characters to

Contras:

Difficult to utilize - Need to login on a certain browser or 1 PC at a time Poor customer support - Email vollies back and forth with no problem resolution Expensive postage - Above 1 lb. is more expensive than ebay and Amazon. Features can be more automated - Same shipments cannot save on every type shipment, Certain pulldown fields not functional like the cubic selection or delivery confirmation, write text fields don't take enough characters to make the phrase, Amazon inteface fails to download orders, etc.

Michele
Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Love Shipstation

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, Shipstation is great for companies who have a simple shipping structure.

Shipstation has been great for managing our shipments for our smaller businesses! It's very simple to use and integrates with both Shopify and Klaviyo.

Contras:

There's not enough robust sorting/filtering features. I'd like to be able to have some of my shipments be filtered into different buckets and Shipstation doesn't have the ability to do this. If you have a complex shipping system Shipstation wouldn't be for you.

Sherri
General Manager en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Small business with small packages

4.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: We have used ShipStation for several years and have no intentions of moving away from it.

Once it is set up with all of your products it rolls along without much attention. I also like the variety of reports I can pull.

Contras:

They no longer have account managers so customer service can be a challenge.

eCommerce Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

V2 Is A Near-Perfect SaaS. V3 Is Half-Baked

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: As I already mentioned, I love ShipStation. It's really one of my favorite pieces of SaaS. Their customer support is also great. They answer their live chats and emails quickly and always have a solution. Rare, especially for the price of admission.

The interface in ShipStation V2 is fantastic. As the department manager, I can easily assign orders to my CSR's and use tags to designate anything I want. We use different tags/colors for suppliers, whether we are shipping ourselves or dropshipping, or marking things as HOT! Using the tags to filter, makes it easy to find and sort orders and see what needs to be worked on. We also use the custom fields for notating PO #'s, which supplier we dropshipped from, and sometimes other important notes. The interface is so easy on the eyes and the filtering are so good that we use ShipStation instead of ChannelAdvisor to handle our orders. Another great feature is ShipStation Connect, which allows us to print to anyone's printer, even if they are not on the same network. Fantastic feature, especially, if not everyone has a Zebra printer at their station.

Contras:

I wish we could interface with our website. Right now, we're using it with the marketplaces, but our website is on its own, which is unfortunate, because we lose all of that monitoring functionality. The other con is V3. We tried it. It's very much not ready for prime time. It was buggy. The interface was not as good and the user experience was lacking. What we could do in V2 with a few keystrokes and the Tab key, took several more clicks. We're hoping they fix that up, before forcing the "upgrade."

Tasha
Tasha
Fuente de la reseña

Saves so much time on shipment processing

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Shipstation has enabled us to have a centralized location that all orders flow through (most are linked, some are imported manually). The ability to create a shipment, receive a quote, batch orders, purchase and print labels, track packages and process returns in one program is literally the largest saver of time and money for my business.

Shipstation was not the first shipment software I tried but it will definitely be the last. The platform is perfect for busy online retailers. At times, I was shopping 2,000 packages a day and shipstation handled it like a boss.

Contras:

At times, it can be difficult to reach the account manager assigned to our account. When customers depend on the shipment estimations we provide, we can’t afford software issues that go unresolved for any length of time.

Shipping Manager en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

ShipStation

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, I have found ShipStation extremely helpful for the kind of work I do. Especially for a smaller business. We ship out about 100-200 packages a week, and ShipStation is the perfect software to manage that.

ShipStation is very useful for small companies. I work for a small online boutique, and use ShipStation to package/ship items all over the United States, Canada, and Australia. ShipStation is user friendly and very useful for large order quantities. I find there are many useful options when shipping. For instance, it allows ability to combine orders, hold orders until a selected date, sort orders by name, date, size, etc. It is an extremely helpful software.

Contras:

I have not found many flaws in this software. The only issue I have encountered with ShipStation is its inability to function well with other pages open. For instance, when I am shipping, I often have other windows/internet tabs open. ShipStation slows down substantially when I have these other windows open.

Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great shipping software that could use some minor tweaks

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great value for what it costs. Allows us to bring all order shipment tracking together to improve customer experience. Email notifications and returns page are a nice plus for the customer experience.

It has a very wide partner ecosystem and allows us to bring our orders all together into one system to check shipment tracking. The UI is clean and modern. The addition of an iOS app is a big plus and lets us fulfill orders on the go.

Contras:

The ability to auto-correct addresses is great, but ShipStation should highlight these orders so that I can review what was corrected to determine if the change was good. Not all auto-corrects are...correct but overall it catches more of my mistakes then if there was no auto-correct. Support could use some improvement as some issues have required multiple attempts with different agents but generally I do get my issue reolved.

jennifer
jennifer
EE. UU.
Fuente: GetApp

EXTREMELY EASY TO USE! and much more!

5.0 hace 5 años

Shipstation is extremely easy to use. It also has better pricing for postage than USPS itself! It even has more applications than I ever dreamed of! You can have your brand name on your postage (or anything you'd like), it also allows you to: send your customers an email -AND- choose WHEN to have it sent; like so, I learned you can have shipping tracking/delivery confirmation sent to your customer; when it is mailed (scanned at post office - and on it's way), or even sent at the moment you print it out! You can add other venue's that you sell from, integrate the sales from them & print your shipping label right from Shipstation! SO MUCH MORE, that I am still learning I can do! SHIPSTATION IS A WONDERFUL APP IN MORE WAYS THAN I CAN COUNT! ... AND IN MORE WAYS I'VE YET TO LEARN! EXCITING -AND- SIMPLY PUT - IT IS SO EASY TO USE! I'll never go back to printing shipping labels from my on-line account with USPS directly, they do NOT have all the capabilities & extra's that shipstation offers! ONLY SHIPSTATION FOR ME!

Contras:

The only 'con' for me is because I don't have enough customers to warrant the monthly charge. A smaller fee for people like me (who -in a way- are paying more for postage when you add on the monthly fee with the postage). That would help me, or people like me, who can barely afford even the lowest per month for 50 postages per month because I am only printing up to 10 per entire month. It's great for bigger business' tho!

Mike
Mike
Ecommerce en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Why use anything else?

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Absolutely amazing. It is so easy to use that I was able to easily integrate it across three warehouses plus our corporate headquarters. I had 20 different ecommerce sites across several platforms including Woocommerce, Magento 1, Shopify, Prestashop, Open Cart, Ebay and Amazon Merchant fulfilled. Setting up rules to automate our business was so simple. I can automatically have orders go to the correct warehouses based on rules by skus. We were easily able to customize marketing material for each store on invoices and shipping labels. Love you shipstation.

Besides everything? The thing I loved the MOST would be how fantastically easily it was to get up and running and integrated with every platform. I looked like a real genius. But it wasn't me, it was the simplicity of the system. Its that easy.

Contras:

They had an inventory management portion of the software that I didn't quite understand how to utilize it.

Suministros y equipo para empresas, 2-10 empleados

Great for everyday shipping

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Generally good, for the price it's great. Updates are slow.

We ship a lot, and ship station enables us to ship more quickly and more effectively. It also helps us track returns which as a rental business, all of our shipments come back and having all of that in one place is really helpful.

Contras:

They've established the software, they focus on vendors who aren't rental companies and ship a lot of smaller packages. Updates are slow coming and it feels like they've said "hey we've done it!!! Let's coast." and don't really do updates anymore. Although if you ship to Zimbabwe on a regular basis they are more than happy to add rickshaw as an option, but won't give you the option to select that it was delivered by someone internally.