Secured Loan Software

Publicado el 8/6/2017
Xander L.

Comentarios: Secured and Functonal

Puntos a favor: I am a business owner of a start-up microfinance company in Philippines and my struggle before was to find a secured software that will assist me in managing my people in my business especially in terms of payroll and loans.
What makes Loandisk secured is that I can set permissions for the staff role with limited access only. At the same time, the borrowers can have access to monitor their own loans safely just by using their personal login details.

Contras:

‘Much more that what we expected’

Publicado el 24/4/2019
Managing Director
Recursos Humanos, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Supports management of the business efficiently at a reasonable cost

Puntos a favor: After installation of ‘Loandisk’, we started to realize how effective this is for Lending management. Everything is found in one software which is incorporated with an accounting feature too.
All details of the borrower can be loaded into the system and it’s so easy to check the status of every investment with easy navigation. The feature to send a text message to the borrower makes it so easy to remind about the due installment. The report generating capabilities shows the status of lending, recoveries, savings, and collector’s performance, etc. at any given time. The security features also help in access to the system by authorized users with access at different levels.

Contras: Haven’t come across any issues so far. Situation may be different with different applications.

Great for lending companies

Publicado el 10/10/2016
Christopher A.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I never thought that it would be very easy to manage all my loans and borrowers. But this software has helped my do just that. I especially like the collection sheets. Makes it easier to chase borrowers. The team will assist you from the moment you sign up until you are fully familiar with the software. I would highly recommend it.

Puntos a favor: Collection sheets

Hassle free Sofware

Publicado el 5/10/2016
Jessica D.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I have a small loan business here in Philippines and never seen this Loandisk software before. No need to do paperworks and definitely hassle free. I am using this for quite some time and never had a chance to complain. Just awesome and assure everyone that they'll love Loandisk.

Puntos a favor: All features

Excellent and meets all our requirements

Publicado el 19/9/2016
Rohan F.
Banca, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We are a small lending company and Loandisk meets all our requirements. The customer support is excellent and very prompt. I requested a few features and it was done within a week. It is very easy to see how our business is performing with reports. Highly recommended.

Puntos a favor: I like the home branch page where I can see quick overview. The reports page tells me everything about how collections are going. The loan system is easy to use.

Impressive loan software

Publicado el 7/12/2016
James Q.
Co-owner
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: A friend of mine introduced this Loandisk which at first I was hesitant to use. But she told me that it is easy to understand and navigate. I particularly like how I can easily see missed repayments,
past maturity loan, and fully paid loans on view borrowers page. This means I can chase the
missed repayments quickly and not have to spend hours on Excel trying to figure this out. The
experience has been very satisfying so far.

Satisfied Software user

Publicado el 12/12/2016
Leni B.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: What I like about Loandisk is it provides a 30 days free trial to understand and maximize the use of the software. I've tried it for a week and then paid the subscription coz of all the features. For example, it allows users to add collectors, branches and provides a loan calculator to estimate loans instantly.

Puntos a favor: Loan calculator feature

Effective and Convenient System

Publicado el 20/10/2016
Gilay T.
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: The system has made my business life easier. Reports and charts are quite nice. It is also effective and convenient in processing my staff's payroll. What I like most is that you can edit the Payslip Template anytime you prefer and depending on the staff member's contributions.

Puntos a favor: Payslips and can edit Payslips template

My Opinion on Loandisk

Publicado el 11/10/2018
Sarah P.
Mortgage Loan Originator
Servicios financieros, 1001-5000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: That it manages your pipeline for you - all of your clients/borrowers and their information.

Contras: Nothing I didn't really like about Loandisk.

User Fiendly Software

Publicado el 14/10/2016
Mae laurene D.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I'm currently managing one of small lending cooperatives here in Philippines. We are using the old system where I need to input all the details manually. Very stressful as I may say. Good thing, I've learned about this loan management software. I Don't need to go back in that old system and this new one really provides a feature where it automatically generate collection reports, profit/loss reports and many more just in a snap.

Puntos a favor: Collection reports, profit/loss reports

Best and Trusted Loan Site

Publicado el 27/9/2016
Dale D.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I love how LOANDISK works for me and my Company. I tried many loan software websites but this is the best and trusted one. It comes with a user Friendly Interface for both Mobile and laptop. I can say that it simply provides never ending help to all our business worries.

Puntos a favor: User Friendly Interface
Live chat support

Contras: None

Loan System

Publicado el 26/10/2016
Billy F.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: As a business starter, it is always a challenge to be organized. I have used this loan management software which keeps me up to date. This is very beneficial especially in putting my customers and loans and easy to add repayments on it. So far, I am very happy with it.

Puntos a favor: Easy adding repayments, borrowers and loans

EASY AND SIMPLE TO USE LOAN LOG

Publicado el 16/10/2018
Associate, Business Tax Services
Contabilidad, 10,001+ empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: I have been using Loandisk for a few months now and I can say that my workload has lessened. My paperwork has definitely lessened and decreased; everything is kept in Loandisk. Organized and kempt data managing. I really like the trend analysis reports as it allows me to keep track of the necessary numbers. This is an amazing tool for any accountant dealing with loans.

Contras: So far, I have not seen any disadvantages to my use since I have just started using the software. I am hoping for more updates to increase the productivity of the software.

Great tool for your Microlending

Publicado el 13/12/2018
Otimeyin I.
architect?vizualiser
Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados

Comentarios: Excellent

Puntos a favor: The Dashboard analysis and the claculations on Portfolio at Risk. The entire software is quite Brilliant with its accounting integration.

Contras: Its been good so far

Loandisk Services Usage Experience

Publicado el 29/11/2018
Ilnaz Z.
Researcher
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Comfortable tool for online management your loan features, characteristics.

Contras: It is not accomponied in places where it is recommended to use for description additional graphic interpretation (charts, figures and etc.).

Very reliable online loan management system

Publicado el 28/3/2019
Rishi S.
Application Developer
Servicios financieros, 5001-10,000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: It provides Amortization Schedule, Customer Database,Compliance Management, Loan calculator feature and other features too.

Contras: Its been laggy sometimes but that can be overseen.

Great software!

Publicado el 4/11/2016
Jiemaeca G.
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: This system helps us provide the easiest way to manage all our borrower loans, it's simply the best software I have seen. This is now a integral part of our business. I like how I can add collateral pictures, search borrower's name by their unique numbers, and view the graphic charts.

Functional and Useful

Publicado el 22/9/2016
Peter G.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I am using the service for last 1 year and experience has been great. We have over 250 borrowers and 10 staff members. We are using this lending software to manage all our loans and repayments. I am pleased that it meets all my requirements. The support is also very good.