Opiniones de CoachAccountable

4.9 /5
    4.8 /5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre CoachAccountable

Ofrece mejores programas. Para más personas. Con menos trabajo. CoachAccountable permite que los coaches competentes hagan su trabajo de la mejor manera.

Descubre más sobre CoachAccountable

Mostrando 25 opiniones de 49

Phillip N.
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
  • Publicado el 6/9/2020

"Easy, customizable, powerful"

Comentarios: CoachAccountable has a feature so solve every coaching need I have. So I stopped looking for a way to manage my clients and instead started coaching.

Puntos a favor: I'm still fairly new to online coaching and feel like CA is the perfect platform to get started on. Every user gets plenty of sample content to quickly understand what each feature does and can do for each unique coach. The more I learn about the platform and this powerful software the more existing it gets coaching. I feel so blessed to have CA as my main, and only, tool to organised EVERYTHING regarding our engagement. With flawless integration with Stripe and Zoom I seriously don't need anything else. Well, I still need to edit photos and videos on my own. But [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Team are there to help with pretty much anything else I ask from them.

Contras: Now that it's the same price for Team accounts and Basic accounts I don't have anything else to wish for. This makes it perfect for my partner and I to get started together, but with different accounts to more easily share important content but separate client details and communication.

• Publicado el 6/9/2020
Krish S.
Co-Founder, Strategy Partner
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/12/2020

"Just the best onboarding ever!"

Puntos a favor: For coaching, this is just the best way to manage coaching relationships that I have come across. It keeps clients engaged and moving between sessions and has so much functionality that, when you get the hang of all that it can do, it can automate a huge amount of admin for you. This can take some doing, so when a Customer Success Rep called [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] offered an onboarding session, I jumped at the chance. This was just the best onboarding I have ever had...she was so helpful, knowledgable and friendly, set up loads of templates for me and made me want to exploit the system for all that I could. Just great customer service.

Contras: There is so much functionality here that at first it can appear overwhelming and confusing. Also, some of the ways of doing things seems a little rigid at first, but when you get into it and see the logic, it is absolutely clear as to why...because it is unlocking so much functionality for you.

• Publicado el 1/12/2020
Heather R.
Ceo
    Sin valoración
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 6/11/2019

"Complicated coaching"

Comentarios: I was a client so my coach used this as a way to store and send information from our sessions as well to sign agreements
as a client that process was okay

Puntos a favor: Good way to store coaching videos for clients and self
A decent platform for on boarding coaching clients

Contras: Expensive for what i experienced. As a coaching client I found it hard to navigate or export videos to my own computer.

por CoachAccountable el 22/11/2019

Hi Heather, I'm a bit surprised to see a review from you!

We generally get our reviews from coaches (our direct customers), rather than from their clients. When you mention it was expensive for what you experienced, I think that might be more a reflection of what you paid your coach (because you wouldn't have paid for CoachAccountable).

I notice your use of our platform was over 3 years ago. We've since released Version 3 and made numerous improvements--it's quite different from when you last were in!

You report having used the product for 6-12 months, but it looks like you only logged in on 3 separate occasions.

Finally, thanks for your mention of signing agreements being an okay process, but that actually wasn't a feature CA had until earlier this year. Perhaps you are thinking of some other platform?

Either way, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Sorry CA of 2016 doesn't seem so great in hindsight, but perhaps CA in 2019 would be worth revisiting!

• Publicado el 6/11/2019
Brad S.
  • Publicado el 19/11/2020

"Easy to Use. Easy to keep clients organized."

Comentarios: I don't know what I would do without CoachAccountable to help me manage large client groups like the one I am managing. It's great to be able to document coaching interactions and assign tools using both my laptop or my phone when I'm mobile. Also, the automated reports are awesome so that I can keep my primary client up to speed on progress without having to spend any time building reporting features.

Puntos a favor: I love this software as it helps me manage a client relationship where sales people are funneling in and out of the program as they progress. It is great to keep the tools and resources all in one place organized in one place so I can keep track of dozens of clients. I also appreciate the ability to create specific tools that I can assign and distribute to various clients as needs arise.

Contras: It is a challenge rebuild tools within the CA tools to accomplish what I want to do. I have many of the tools I like to use automated in other tools. I would like to ramp up time to build the tools to automate the coaching to be a little quicker.

por CoachAccountable el 24/11/2020

Hi Brad, so happy we're able to help you facilitate your large coaching groups and keep clients updated with reporting. Thanks for the review!

• Publicado el 19/11/2020
Jane W.
Professional Coach
  • Publicado el 19/11/2018

"CoachAccountable from the lense of a coach"

Comentarios: CoachAccountable is actually very easy to use; however at initial moment it did seem a challenge--that had more to do with me vs. CA...The Service and Support was AWESOME! The tutorials are great and questions are answered quickly. Great Customer Service!
CoachAccountable allows me to actually hold my clients accountable and measure results....something that my clients say they want because they want to play a bigger better or newer game! CoachAccountable shows you and your client the entire picture of your coaching partnership and allows the doors of communication to open around success and areas of challenge. It gives you and your client data to show what is moving them forward or holding them back from accomplishing their goals.

Puntos a favor: After keeping paper files on clients and sending numerous things via email, I set out to find a platform that as a coach I could utilize for myself as hoping it could have benefits for my clients use too. I found it in CoachAccountable. At a very reasonable investment I am able to have all my clients in one place and communicate with them before, during and after sessions. The features are great: Session Notes, Action Items, Metric to measure success in areas important to the client, File share, Whiteboard, I could go on. It has saved me time and my clients report that it shines the light down on what they are following through on and where they are falling short on What they want to achieve. CoachAccountable is not just for the coach I have clients set up actions, set up metrics and this is a great benefit to them. I recently used it for Group Coaching and with 2 groups going it was great to have the venue to work with the group and them with me via CoachAccountable. It has a course feature which I am starting to use and I see great benefits of that for coaching clients who want or need some development areas on their own time! I looked on line for over a month and CA was the only system I could find where two way communication and involvement from the coach and the coachee was so robust. I'd recommend CoachAccountable

Contras: Although the metric area is great and actually after looking around CA was the only one I could find with this feature however would like it a few more options on how to display and measure things important to my client. Another great feature is setting up worksheets for clients would only like a few more options on the content features(fonts, colors, etc.)

por JPL Consulting el 26/11/2018

Thanks, Jane! We love seeing your groups grow using CA.

• Publicado el 19/11/2018
Chad G.
Transformation Coach
  • Publicado el 29/3/2020

"Get Your Coaching Practice Going"

Comentarios: With CoachAccountable I can manage my clients, handle billing, schedule meetings, integrate my calendar, and most importantly provide an interactive coaching experience for my clients. The price point and the value beats anything else that is available online. I have tried multiple platforms for Coaching Online and CoachAccountable is the best on both price and features. In addition to having a great tool to help me run my coaching business, CoachAccountable has a great user community. The team at CoachAccountable are prompt and polite. You can tell that you are dealing with someone who cares about their customer experience. A great product and great service.

Puntos a favor: The software is customizable it allows you to apply your own branding. Having a tool like Coach Accountable simplifies customer signup and presents a great forward facing user experience. The tool is incredibly feature rich and would be flexible to anyone who has a Coaching or Group Coaching Program.

Contras: The formatting on form creation is a little clunky. This doesn't cause any actual issue and only takes a few moments to figure out.

por CoachAccountable el 7/8/2020

Chad, thank you for the ringing endorsement. We're delighted that our commitment to what we do shows through, and that we can help you do your transformational work.

• Publicado el 29/3/2020
Glenn O.
Health & Life Coach for Entrepreneurs
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 14/1/2019

"BEST Coaching Software on the market!"

Comentarios: Before CA, I was communicating through various channels with my clients and we got lost between different emails addresses, SMS, WhatsApp, messenger. Sharing google drive files but never knowing if they have received it and viewed it. Now with CA, we use the platform and web app to bundle our communication and we are never lost. File and worksheet sharing is a breeze and the best thing is the client and I always have a clear view on where we are at and where we are going! LOVE IT! As it keeps on getting better and better! Keep up the AMAZING work! Warm regards Happy customer

Puntos a favor: Versatility.... I was looking for an all-in-one solution and I have found it in Coach Accountable! I have looked at over 15+ softwares but CA came out way above the rest! The best of the 10+ features for me is the ability to create actions, with specific deadlines and reminders. This makes sure your clients will do what you agreed he/she would do. Also the file/worksheet features really makes everything so much easier and organised.

Contras: Learning curve,..... because it is so versatile there is a somewhat learning curve. Most features are pretty easy but for instance, the Metric feature needs a bit more time to be fully able to make the most out of it! All of this is countered by:
- a very extensive blog with a detailed explanation of the specific features.
- AMAZING customer service by the representatives. Responsiveness is unseen fast and their helpfulness is out of this world.
- very helpful and interactive monthly customer webinars where the representatives really listen to your feedback and use it to improve CA!

• Publicado el 14/1/2019
Gerilyn A.
Managing Partner & Executive Coach
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/7/2020

"It's like having a super smart personal and professional assistant"

Comentarios: My biggest challenge with my new career as a coach has been time management, mostly related to organizing all my clients' accounts, accessing support files, emailing each client with specific action items and/or helpful documents. Now I can upload everything to one area. I can easily share pertinent files with each client without having to copy and/or attach individual files for each person.
CoachAccountable's stream feature is possibly my favorite. I no longer have to scroll through or search for emails from clients in my overflowing inbox. Our entire conversation is kept in one area. It's been a MAJOR TIME SAVER for me!

Puntos a favor: I have been a business owner for 25+ years. In my previous career, I owned two cosmetic dental practices. My offices relied on great technology to ensure our systems ran efficiently and profitably. Luckily, I had some super smart people working with me who mastered the technology.
When I started my existing business, I was the CEO, CFO, CMO, COO, CIO and executive assistant. My weakest roles are those of CIO and executive assistant. So when I tell you that even I, a self-admitted technologically challenged individual can quickly and easily implement CoachAccountable, you have to believe how EASY it is to use this platform! It has made ORGANIZING all my clients' accounts a walk in the park. I access my site at least 5-10 times each day and am loving it more and more every time I use it!

Contras: I haven't found any yet. Seriously. I'll be sure to let [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
know if I have any recommendations for improving the site.

por CoachAccountable el 7/8/2020

Thanks, Gerilyn, for the fabulous review. So happy that the Stream makes your life easier. Sounds like you already know where to find us for those suggestions for improvement if you find any!

• Publicado el 29/7/2020
Jennifer V.
Career Coach
Recursos Humanos, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 31/8/2020

"Perfect for relational coaches who like to stay organized"

Comentarios: This software changed my whole coaching business for the better and is now part of the selling point I give new clients. They love the session notes, shared files, action items...I haven't tried courses, but that is next for me. Thanks, CoachAccountable!

Puntos a favor: It helps me see who I am working with, where they are in processes, and automate aspects of my business like offers and purchasing packages and reminding clients of appointments and action items. I also love the worksheet function and the way everything clients submit can copy to my email and I can respond from my phone to their journal or question, but it still stays in the system.

Contras: There was a little bit of a learning curve setting up engagements, offerings, agreements, etc. but now that I have it, it's very functional. The tech support and customer support is personal and responsive and incredible, so even if I struggled with something in implementation, the staff responded personally and quickly. There are also good tutorials, but it is important to watch them. It has enough complexities you do need to give yourself time to learn, but the support is great and it's still worth it.

Samia R.
Vice President, Escrow Development
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 10,000+ empleados

"Love Coach Accountable!"

Comentarios: I've had a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been available and open to all questions, changes and feedback. As a result of suggestions (or complaints) [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has made changes that benefit everyone in the CA community. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is continuously looking for ways to improve the software. I would be lost without CA!!

Puntos a favor: The ease of use for our users. I run a large coaching division for a fortune 300 company. We have coached over 400 employees and it's easy for the employees to use and access via computer or mobile.

Contras: the tiered pricing is expensive with so many clients. We do have to de-activate clients as they move into maintenance coaching to keep the cost reasonable.

Twila G.
ADHD Coach
  • Publicado el 28/6/2019

"CoachAccountable – The very best there is for a coaching business and their clients!"

Comentarios: This web application offers an excellent experience for my clients and also makes my job easier. There is so much that I could point out – it is so feature rich and yet has been developed in a way to keep the learning curve as low as is possible. I wouldn’t coach without CoachAccountable. Every penny you spend on it is worth it!

Puntos a favor: It was March 2013 and I had just lost tens of thousands of dollars attempting to create a similar web application to a development firm that folded… frustrated and doing my best to manage a thriving coaching business without the tools I had envisioned. I had looked at all the coaching applications and they were missing many of the features I wanted, to not only manage the business, but offer the very best experience possible to my clients. So… it had been a bit since I had searched for what I wanted and thought I would give it one more try. To my amazement I found CoachAccountable and rep. This was back in the early stages of CoachAccountable. I am so fortunate to have found what an application needs to be to make a coaching experience the very best it can be and with less work on my end as the coach. , The developer, is amazing and there are always improvements/features being added.

Contras: Initially I thought it was pricey... not any more as the payoff is big in the end. At first it may seem like more work, but it will become evident fairly quickly how much difference 1-2 minutes of creating actions, etc. can make for both you and your clients.

por CoachAccountable el 8/7/2019

Thank you, Twila! We've been honored to have you with us from early on in the journey and look forward to many more years making your life easier.

• Publicado el 28/6/2019
Paul W.
Owner/ Founder
  • Publicado el 25/6/2019

"An amazing, easy to use coaching platform"

Comentarios: Easy to set-up and use (no tech experience needed), online instructions, training webinars, and instruction manual, very responsive, email support. Have been a user for many years running three groups with three coaches - a total of 20 clients and am very happy with the fact that I can keep track of everything from my vantage point.

Puntos a favor: Coach Accountable is very intuitive and it was easy to set up and get started. I have everything I need at my fingertips. I can schedule coaching appointments and reminders for them to me and to the client. Appointments can be added automatically to I-Cal, Outlook or Google calendar (awesome!) I can send my clients forms to fill out pre and post coaching conversation, Coach or coachee can set projects/tasks within projects and reminders about them. I can write up coaching notes that I can send to my client or keep private. The client has access to a library of content, access to their own notes, access to their projects/tasks. Coach or client can create metrics to track. I can communicate with my group, they can communicate with each other as a group or to a specific client within the group. I can allow access to the group contact directory. I can create courses and worksheets, I can invoice my clients. It's jammed packed with other features I don't use. If you demo Coach Accountable, you will be amazed. Representatives continues to add features to improve Coach Accountable year after year.

Contras: Super minor - but sharing the library (content/files) across teams seems a little clunky, less intuitive than the rest of the app.

por CoachAccountable el 26/6/2019

Thanks Paul! Such comprehensive feedback - happy that CoachAccountable has been so good for Attollo.

• Publicado el 25/6/2019
Lawyer Coach
  • Publicado el 18/6/2019

"A fantastic all in one coaching business package and client portal"

Comentarios: I researched many different programs designed for coaching businesses and CoachAccountable stood out for all the amazing features it offers... it is unmatched. Plus I love that the designer of the software and business owner is a coach and hands on operator of the business. He is very accessible, provides excellent help as does his team mate, and is constantly developing new useful features.

Puntos a favor: I love the resources it provides to clients with the course options, metrics and accountability trackers, scheduling feature and more. I greatly value being able to scroll through my active clients and see in an instant where they are at with their goals and actions, and check on who needs to be scheduled. I value being able to schedule emails in advance so I can drip feed messaging to my clients over the week and month - in as close to automated fashion as possible. And did I mention the automated billing system? Money just flows into my bank account since adopting Coach Accountable.

Contras: I need to bill in two currencies and it currently will only support billing in one currency - so as a work around I have two accounts one for each currency. I will say they were amazing at helping me get the second account set up and clients migrated over. They also tweaked the portal so I can easily flip between the two accounts. I look forward to two currencies being supported and in the meantime the work around is working fine.

por CoachAccountable el 20/6/2019

"Money just flows into my bank account since adopting Coach Accountable" - what better review could we ask for!

As of this writing, we're proud to say our entire team has experience as coaches (and of course being coached). There's a good chance any support ticket answer will come with a good dose of that perspective, too.

Karie W.
Speaker & Career Coach
  • Publicado el 11/3/2019

"I prayed for something like this!"

Comentarios: I would rate my experience as a 10. I've already suggested this to my other coaching colleagues. This software really has something for every kind of coach. One of my FAVORITE highlights is I can create and automate different avenues to onboard a potential client. For example, I created an offer, posted the link to my Instagram, and two people clicked the linked. They scheduled the call, filled out the pre-questionnaire and PAID UPFRONT. All of that was automated through CoachAccountable once I set up the offer. Now both people are interested in full coaching packages. I honestly cannot say enough about CoachAccountable. If you're a coach and you're ready to take your business to the next level, get this software!!!

Puntos a favor: As a new coach, I quickly became frustrated with the behind-the-scenes task of my business. Emails and keeping up with several Google docs were no longer working. I found other software options but they were either too expensive, not comprehensive, not easy to use, or really ugly to look at. My background is in design so I must say I have a bias to the last one. I literally PRAYED one night, yes it was that bad, to find a software that can do "all the things". After some serious online searching, I finally found CoachAccountable. Here are my favorite features: Book sessions, send emails, automatically bill clients, assign action items, create forms, create a course, set up different offerings (paid and free), journal section for clients that can be hidden from the coach, the many different calendars you can create (such as weekly coaching, discovery calls, etc.) and the whiteboard section for the coach and client to both share notes. AND... they were nice enough to include some pre-created worksheet templates. Such as a pre-session questionnaire, end-of-the-month check-in, and a few others. That was a GAME CHANGER! I found it to be extremely thoughtful. Whoever created​ this software really knows the behind-the-scenes work that coaches have to do. One last thing, the software is completely brandable so that you can add your own colors and logo. It literally looks like an extension of my website. I GREATLY appreciate that!

Contras: The only "con" I had was when you create an offer, free or paid, and someone signs up they get added as a client. This then makes your client count increase and your monthly payment increase. I was able to work around that by "deactivating" the client after the call and before the next billing cycle. However, I no longer consider this a con because when the client eventually signs-up, they're already in the system. All I have to do is reactivate them. Expect some kind of learning curve. It's not the biggest but that would be relative to the user. You just need to get in there and play around and read the blog. There's a lot of good information on the blog. I would suggest signing up before there's an emergency so you have enough time to get set up the back-end for future clients.

por JPL Consulting el 15/3/2019

Hi Karie,

Wow, what an awesome review! We are honored that you say we've helped you get the answer to one of your prayers, and helped you build your business.

Cheers!

• Publicado el 11/3/2019
Jennie R.
  • Publicado el 6/6/2019

"From Paper to Paperless"

Comentarios: I come from a back ground in the medical and dental fields and so being able to create the same integral systems into my nutrition business that keep everyone organized and that make the client feel that they are being taken care of with the utmost importance is critical to me (and to our referrals!).

Puntos a favor: I love how the cost of the program shifts with the changes in my business. Some months are busier than others and it's nice to know they've got your back when there are slower months and you don't have as many users. I also LOOOOOOOOOVE how the creator molds this software to the business owners needs. He asks for our feedback, listens, and creates solutions ALL THE TIME!

Contras: When you go to export the entire clients file to pdf, it doesn't include the actual files you sent them in that pdf, it just has a place holder and says that you had a file here at one time. This is my only con for the software. But I've always been OCD about double filing and making copies of everything for myself so it's never been a real issue for me.

por CoachAccountable el 11/6/2019

Thanks Jennie! And, come to think of it, that's a cool idea, being able to export the uploaded files for a given client in addition to their record of all happenings as an HTML file.

I've built and just released that very thing: when you click the download export button for a given client, you'll now see in the bottom right corner a new button labeled "Download files...".

Clicking this lets you get 'em all as a single zip file, organized by the same folder structure, filtered by date range of interest, and you can choose to include or exclude based on who uploaded it (you or client).

A fine addition, I think... I hope you dig and thanks for the suggestion! :)
- John

• Publicado el 6/6/2019
John K.
Leadership Trainer and Coach to nerds, geeks, scientists and engineers
  • Publicado el 19/6/2019

"Power up your practice, be even more professional and save time?"

Comentarios: I am a fan and been using CA since it launched. 7 years ago it solved my problems of easily tracking clients and following up with them and making appointments and keeping detailed notes, worksheets and metrics. Since then, CA has brought in groups (for group coaching and live training), courses (which mean I can offer self-serve coaching easily and give clients a structure that they follow at their pace).
It has a billing system, offerings that new clients can sign up for on your own website.
Whatever way you coach, counsel, mentor or teach, CA can easily be adapted to help you save time whilst raising your game.
The responsiveness of the developer is just awesome - adding useful tweaks and not allowing the platform to bloat excessively. Customer service and attentiveness is bar none.

Puntos a favor: CA does everything I need (and more) to run a successful and thriving coaching and training practice. It saves me many hours of precious time with auto-follow-up, courses, client tracking, self-service for clients, and lets me truly flip the classroom for training groups.

Contras: I'd like it to have a CRM for pre-sales and email marketing, and be my marketing (content) website too - then I'll only need CA and nothing else.

por CoachAccountable el 24/6/2019

John, your suggestions and questions have been instrumental in helping CoachAccountable become what it is today. Thrilled to find CA is still powering your practice so strongly!

Deborah G.
Career and Life Coach
  • Publicado el 26/6/2019

"Honors the needs of the client and the coach."

Comentarios: I've been using Coach Accountable, for about 4 years now. It is the central hub for my business both as a CRM, as a coaching product and as delivery system. The developer has listened to customers, and in many cases anticipated our needs. I love the fact that is was designed specifically for our business and is so robust for both the client and the coach.

Puntos a favor: Everything is in one place, in a very organized way. I liked it before but now that they've added scheduling for unregistered clients coupled with offering configurations. Its not only a great coaching tool it's a great business tool. I can track both prospective clients and existing clients in one place. The daily happenings report keeps me up to speed on clients progress between sessions and makes it's easy to respond directly from the report instead of needing to go to each client's file. It's pretty intuitive and well documented but If I need help, support is very responsive.

Contras: I'm thinking and thinking and I can't think of anything. I love it all.

por CoachAccountable el 1/7/2019

Thank you, Deborah, for the great feedback. We're glad tools like Happenings Reports have been useful for you, and that a coaching-specific tool serves you well. Rock on!

• Publicado el 26/6/2019
Jason J.
Business Coach Corporate Sales Trainer & Founder
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 30/11/2018

"This App is a Game Changer for the Coaching Business"

Puntos a favor: Coach Accountable has made my group and individual coaching more effective, given me a platform to create predictable reoccurring income and freed up up my time and mental bandwidth to both be a great coach that provides a high touch experience while giving me more time to grow the business. My clients entire coaching experience is kept neatly and automatically organized inside Coach Accountable. It is designed so well that my clients find it easy to learn and use. The coaching is more effective because we have data they keep from their tracked activities instead of working with what they can remember or how they feel. I consider Coach Accountable a business partner as it has allowed me to provide a leap in value over other services and makes my services more appealing to Millennials who expect good technology to support the experience. If you want me to go on and on just give me a call. Coach Accountable is a game changer for the coaching industry.
Satellite

Contras: I have had to find some work arounds for the way I want to deliver content. That said the Coach Accountable support team was fantastic in helping me think about delivery in new ways and create a better a solution.

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 30/11/2018
Shannon C.
Virtual Support Specialist / Owner
  • Publicado el 20/2/2018

"Beyond Amazing!"

Comentarios: This software gives me the confidence to do my job as a coach. It's not just beneficial to my clients, but it helps keep me organized and focused as well.

Puntos a favor: This is the first product that has actually exceeded my expectations! This coaching software has everything that I need for my clients and more. The coach dashboard is laid out beautifully where I can see everything that's going on with each of my clients. From metrics and action steps to a client journal and whiteboards, this software is the full package. Just when I've seen everything that it offers, the designer introduces something new or I stumble upon something I haven't seen before. Customer service is first rate and from the moment I signed up, I felt like I was part of a community. The overall product quality is excellent and the per client pricing puts everyone on the same playing field, from new coaches with just a few clients to more established coaches with 50-100 clients. I appreciate all of the thought that was put into creating this wonderful software.

Contras: I think the perfect addition would be a set of written or video tutorials that walk you through how to set everything up. The software is easy enough to understand, but when I started, I found myself reaching out to customer support to help me understand some of the functionality. I definitely got all of my questions answered, but I'd still like to be able to search a database for the answers myself, especially when chat is closed.

por JPL Consulting el 7/12/2018

Shannon, video tutorials are a great suggestion. We've definitely expanded the help center with videos since your review, and we're creating more training materials right now actually. Looking forward to your feedback on those!

• Publicado el 20/2/2018
Financial Coach
  • Publicado el 16/2/2019

"Incredible All In One Coaching Software"

Comentarios: This was my first experience with a white label coaching software solution and they blow me away. I love the webinars they started doing too.

Puntos a favor: I love that everything is all in one and my clients get a white label portal. Billing, scheduling, notes, journals, and so much more. I love the personality of the developers too, it's laid back but great product.

Contras: If I could change one thing it would be that the billing is paying per client which makes sense, but if you have a client go away for a month or so and can't do work together, then you are paying for non users and if you use the offers for lead generation you need pay CRM fees for each lead. I wish there was some hybrid of these customers you don't need to pay for vs these you do. In all honesty though, the software is so great, I don't even mind that much.

por JPL Consulting el 18/2/2019

Thanks so much for your review!
Just so you know, you CAN deactivate clients with just a couple clicks - then reactivate them when they're active again, so they don't contribute to your billing $.

We also don't have any CRM fees - you'll just deactivate anyone who doesn't become active from a prospective call, and you won't be billed for that person either. More here:

• Publicado el 16/2/2019
Psychologist
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 19/6/2019

"Glad I chose this software for my programs."

Comentarios: Described above.

Puntos a favor: I did a lot of research to find an appropriate, easy-to-use software for my group programs. It was challenging to find an interface that could accommodate large group courses without sacrificing functionality. Companies like Teachable or Kajabi were limited in flexibility and functions compared to CoachAccountable.
CA allowed me to automate a lot of my coursework, and be more responsive and engaged with each of my clients. The programmer and his staff are really committed to this software and readily available when you have questions or concerns. I have recommended it to others who are interested in this sort of interface for working with others.

Contras: Costs are not as amenable to people who are only running group programs. When you have 50 people in a group, who pay a lower fee than individual coaching clients rates, the costs to use CA can increase dramatically. In any case, the costs for group only programs were still workable and worthwhile.

por CoachAccountable el 20/6/2019

Glad you're able to automate coursework and give better service to your clients!

Regarding pricing, at 49 people you're looking at just *$5 per client per month*. And the full-service software you get for that means you can choose to coach some of those people individually, with NO EXTRA COST! So far, the flexibility and simple pricing structure usually work pretty well for most people. Glad you've found the cost workable overall!

Robert G.
Managing Partner
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/12/2019

"Elevate your coaching practice and add high value for your clients"

Comentarios: My overall experience is extremely positive. CA is a foundational tool I use and without a doubt, adds tremendous value to my clients.

Puntos a favor: Coach Accountable is powerful and essential for business coaches. The program helps me to manage my clients and, more importantly, add value to my clients. They love using the platform. For example, before each appointment, clients receive a call strategy document to help them focus on what they want to accomplish during our call and then a post-meeting worksheet. Plus, CA has a compelling metrics feature that demonstrates ROI and keeps clients on target. Nobody else has this feature. Finally, the team at CA is remarkable. Their support is world-class, and they are consistently offering webinars and town hall type meetings to hear from their users.

Contras: The interface can be a little clunky and confusing at times.

por CoachAccountable el 11/6/2020

Hi Robert, so happy to hear you're loving the software, support, and virtual get-togethers. Happy to have you and your consistent great suggestions for the app.

• Publicado el 17/12/2019
Laura W.
Business Coach/Owner
  • Publicado el 18/6/2019

"Coach Accountable works great for me1"

Comentarios: Coach Accountable has been great. It's not a coaching model (like my old software). It's more like a CRM that helps me manage my whole practice.

Puntos a favor: - white-labeling
- has all the functionality I need for a great price
- I always get help quickly when I ask for it
- ability to share files easily and build a library

Contras: - I wish there was an app
- there are functions I'm not using because I don't have the time to learn them.

Hi Laura,
Happy to hear things are going well so far! CoachAccountable IS a web-based app, which can be installed as a shortcut on mobile devices (this is actually way better for your clients... more on that here: https://blog.coachaccountable.com/2019/06/why-there-is-no-coachaccountable-app-in-any-app-store-and-probably-never-will-be/)

And we'd be happy to help shortcut the learning curve to get you using other features you might want for your business. Just shoot us a message to schedule a time.

Lucy M.
Career and Life Coach
  • Publicado el 5/7/2019

"The software I always recommend to other coaches"

Comentarios: I wanted to make it easier and quicker to work with clients, and cut down my administrative time. That has definitely happened, and I appreciate all the thought that went into making CA nifty to use. They keep coming up with good news ideas, too.

Puntos a favor: Both the software and the staff are very user-friendly. I looked at a number of options before choosing CoachAccountable. All were more difficult to use, wildly expensive, or both. Then I found CoachAccountable and fell in love immediately with their sense of humor and delight in making things work just right. I have a background managing IT systems and it's important to me to have a good system to use. My clients are very happy with CA.

Contras: They don't always agree with my ideas for improvements! But that's OK.

por CoachAccountable el 8/7/2019

Thanks Lucy! We do always appreciate your suggestions for making the product better, even if not all of them fit for the larger segment of our coaches. We love how you're always open to making suggestions and your commitment to coaching!

• Publicado el 5/7/2019
Courtney S.
Chairman
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/6/2019

"Covers all the bases with fantastic customer service"

Comentarios: It has been very very good. The owner himself has answered all our customer service question directly and is very open to suggestions.
Mainly, the software covers everything we would want it to do. it's like a cockpit for a coach.

Puntos a favor: It accomplishes everything I'm looking for in coaching support software and yet there are lots of other features that I don't take advantage of.
Just about everything is customizable to my needs.
Customer service is fantastic. The company is very very responsive to client needs and desires.

Contras: Not much. Sometimes the formatting of info on a page is not quite as slick or tight as I would like. I don't like having to log back in every day. lol

por CoachAccountable el 24/6/2019

"Cockpit for a coach", we love that! Thanks for the great review, Courtney, and we always love to hear from you.