Not a seeded review

Richard L.
Head propeller spinner
Aviación y aeroespacial
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: The system seems very clunky and obtuse. It may be because they are aiming squarely at single end user setups. I don't know. It is odd though that they have received all 5-star reviews. The reason for my title. Maybe not but I think so. It could just be me and my ability to grasp the highly intuitive nature of the layout.

Puntos a favor: Nothing or maybe price could not really tell.

Contras: Could not get very far. The system seems to require a player attached to function. And that might be because it is set up to be a single player system.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Look el 16/3/2017

Hi Richard. To be honest, your review looks pretty surface, but anyway we appreciate it. We always notify our fresh users, that in order to try our service they will need to use any device on Android 4.4 or higher with our app installed on it from the PlayMarket. If you're looking for solution which you're going to use with the screens, how can you test all its capabilities without any screen. As I know our support team has given you the opportunity to add one of our own screens in order to help you to test the features you wanted. But you'd been used this chance only for about the several minutes. We give our users 14 days of FREE Trial without any functional limits, because we beleive, that 5 or 10 minutes is not enough time to explore any B2B solution as well as ours. And only after experiencing all the features and possibilities of the solution it would be possible to make some conclusions and give the objective advices to others.

Very pretty looks solution.

Publicado el 16/10/2017
Nina W.
Regional manager
Marketing y publicidad, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: It helps to save time!

Puntos a favor: Really easy to use, great and professional really 24/7 online support, working in China, I like that company have an own Plug & Play cheapest devises.

Contras: Some features is developing for now. Really waiting Content Creator, they are showed a screenshots from testing some month ago, but still waiting.

Relevant information at the right time in the right place is the key to success in business.

Publicado el 16/2/2017
Levron M.
Marketing specialist
Productos cosméticos, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: This service is really needed for our business. For promptly informing our customers about current promotions or prizes from sponsors. With this service we are not dependent on our location and we can send content to all our screens or on any specific screen. The content loads very fast and information reaches the consumer at right time.

Attractive Interface

Publicado el 21/1/2019
Jordane M.
Math and Physics Tutor
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Convenient in many arenas!

Puntos a favor: Really easy to use and assistance with setting up the devices are readily available

Contras: Has the potential to develop greater applications and features but it performs its current duties well

User-friendly Service

Publicado el 9/2/2017
Irina B.
Restaurantes, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We are very pleased using the service. Thanx to the developers for a simple interface. Working smarter with the right toolkit.

LOOK digital signage solution

Publicado el 13/2/2017
Evgeny K.
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: LOOK digital signage solution is a modern, easy-to-use and really powerful tool for the product promotion, which has a convenient and user-friendly interface. Due to implementation of the LOOK system we've significantly reduced network maintenance costs and improved the speed and a quality of daily work with our screens. In a word, I'm fully satisfied.

Publicado el 9/2/2017
Nikolay B.
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Using LOOK via its HDMI sticks for the couple of months with the LCDs in the waiting areas at my car washes. Regularly broadcasting mixed playlists with special deals & IPTV. Everything works properly. Nothing special, but simple and reliable. Could be even better with some feeds (weather, sports & etc.).

Easy to use service

Anastasia M.
marketing Manager
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Easy to use service. I don't need to be a system administrator to manage the content on our screens. We enjoy the ability of playlist playback offline.
The only one I would like you add to your application is RSS.

Puntos a favor: Creating and scheduling playlists

Respuesta de proveedores

por Look el 7/2/2017

Hello, Thank you for your review!
The RSS feeds you can add through our Content Creator will be released soon!

Definitely, quickly deployed.

Publicado el 30/1/2017
Denis P.
CEO Credits
Banca, 1001-5000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: A little time spent on the installation of the application, but then, after the addition of devices, everything went pretty quickly. All are 12 monitors in different shopping centers are working well. We are looking forward creator, guys promised! And by the way suport quite efficiently and expeditiously.

Thanks to Look

Publicado el 14/2/2017
Maria F.
Organización de eventos, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Really liked the interface of the CMS system, fell in love with it at first sight. At the time of my acquaintance was not enough assistance inside of the account. But now it is. Easy chat, which you quickly answer. Super!

Thank You!

Valerie D.
Administrator
Comercio minorista, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Just a couple of months ago I met by chance with Look employees, quickly found a use for the service in a my network of souvenir shops. Thank you very much for simplifying the interaction with my customers.

Very easy to start

Akara N.
manager
Restaurantes, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I've never heard about digital singage before. And it was quite diffucult to control our monitors with all devices. Sometimes it may have took weeks to delete old movie.
So somebody told me about signage. And I found Look. Our 20 displays are working fine with it. It took about 2 hours to make everything. So i though that it will be much harder.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use

Contras: More functions about content