Filtrar por:

3.4 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.8 /5

Sobre SpinGo

SpinGo es una solución de gestión de eventos para planificadores de ferias, festivales, exposiciones, ferias comerciales y convenciones de B2C que desean hacer crecer su evento.

Descubre más sobre SpinGo

Mostrando 5 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Vernon L.
Co-Owner
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/6/2018

"Amazing, Thoughtful team, very personable. and always there to help."

Comentarios: Much easier to promote, sale, and track tickets.

Puntos a favor: Love the communication and awesome support. The team has offered plenty of suggestions and always wiling to adjust things. Any issues have been handled in a timely manor with zero push back.

Contras: Our company has nothing but good to say. We had trouble with the email blast and our image breaking the code and that was the only issue that did not have a solution to allow our image to remain in the email blast.

Vernon,

Glad to hear you've had a great time using SpinGo. We love working with you and your event.

Thanks for your feedback as well. We are always looking to improve our product to make it the best possible experience for our customers.

• Publicado el 22/6/2018
Leslie R.
Artes escénicas, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 18/6/2018

"This software has made it much easier to organize and operate my festival."

Comentarios: It has gotten our operation far more organized.

Puntos a favor: The scheduling area for seeing the whole picture of what is going on and where. The vendor vetting process is really great for us to be able to really pick and choose who we want. And it is great for keeping all correspondence in one place with the vendors.

Contras: The volunteer area is confusing to the volunteers on how to use it once they have signed up. They can't seem to get back into the times of availability to edit or add things.

Leslie,

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you have enjoyed using Event Master, and we are always looking to make your experience even better. We appreciate the feedback!

• Publicado el 18/6/2018
Recruitment Marketing and Brand Management Project Coordinator
Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Publicado el 23/1/2018

"Very Clunky User Experience"

Puntos a favor: I like the ability to list events on multiple event calendars. The customer support has also been good. They've been very responsive. I spoke to someone on the phone and he made very helpful recommendations about which promotions to choose for our events.

Contras: I'm using the free version, so the experience may be different if you use the Event Master version. First, let's look at listing events. You can upload one picture and Spingo crops it two different ways. There is a tool that is supposed to let you show Spingo which part of the picture to focus on, but it does not work at all. Pictures are often cropped strangely or there is spaced left above and below the picture. I'd really like to be able to upload multiple versions of our creative. Also, every time I list an event I have to reenter my information. You aren't able to store it in your profile. Any time you need to edit an event, you have to submit a request. It takes a day or two for the revisions to be made, and sometimes they aren't exactly what you asked for, so you have to ask again. Sometimes the site gets pretty buggy, too. I click edit event and I get taken to the promotion page. I click view event and I get taken to the promotion page. I see old versions of events that were supposed to have been edited or events that I deleted in my account. Now let's move on to event promotion. We tried this for the first time, and I'm very confused by it. We selected some promotions, but there is no way to go back and look at what was selected or view results as far as I can tell. The promotions are supposed to start a few days before the event, but I have no idea if the promotions will actually be active when we want them or not.

por SpinGo el 30/1/2018

Thank you for trying out our free calendar listing service. We get about 40k events submitted to us every month for various calendars around the country. We try our best to accommodate everyones needs, but we cant build functionality that meets everyones individual requests. Event Master is a complete event management software that allows for vendor/volunteer management, ticket and product sales, and onsite check in solutions. The two systems are not related in any way. We pride ourselves on our customer service. I am glad you received top notch service. Thank you again for trying SpinGo!

• Publicado el 23/1/2018
Cindy E.
Adminstrative Project Coordinator
Ingeniería civil, 5001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/6/2018

"Event Master not only saves time but gives user controls to better manage and expand your event"

Comentarios: Saves an incredible amount of time, opens up a whole world of reporting capabilities, comparisons to previous years, manage vendors, volunteers, allows to monitor sales and gives better control of our event data and statistics.

Puntos a favor: The comparison reports; having the ability to gauge sales and activities from previous years gives us an edge, so we know if our marketing and promotions are effective or if we need to ramp up and better plan. There are so many other features about Event Master that are so useful; vendor and volunteer management, marketing and promotion codes, other reports.

Contras: There are so many features - I wish I had more time to learn them. But Spingo has a great support team to answer questions or give suggestions on how to use various features.

Cindy,

We are so glad you have seen such great success by using SpinGo. We love working with you and we are always ready to help you with your event in any way we can.

• Publicado el 21/6/2018
Nicole R.
Production Manager
  • Publicado el 5/7/2018

"Great customer support, unfortunately platform didn't suit us too well for our event."

Puntos a favor: Reporting was useful for gathering information for our workers/interns

Contras: Isn't too well suited to our events. MUST have email traffic within system. Needs to be more customizable to suit different types of events, have the gamer profile was very confusing for our workers/interns signing up. This doesn't pertain to us so it shouldn't even be showing . We have workers & interns, so we had to break those up.

• Publicado el 5/7/2018