Opiniones de CustomerEngagePro

4.3/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.7/5

Sobre CustomerEngagePro

Solución de análisis web local y empresarial que proporciona a los gobiernos y corporaciones información poderosa para que mejoren sus ventas en línea.

Descubre más sobre CustomerEngagePro

Mostrando 6 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Srinivasulu K.

"Real time analytics"

Comentarios: Forget Google Analytics. Cepanalytics gives you the real time analytics that really matters for your business. The big difference is that I can see actual people that did actions on my site instead of page views. The tools are very powerful and you can create custom reports to keep a constant eye on your business progress. This great Enterprise Analytics tool useful to understand how visitors interact with your web pages on a real-time. Features include visitor behavior tracking, audience segmentation, action triggers, revenue reporting, and much more.

Puntos a favor: Real-time analytics and ability to know how many visitors are on online, active sessions

por CustomerEngagePro el 9/1/2017

Thanks Srinivasulu! So Glad you found it useful :) Good luck getting started with Real-time analytics.

Travel Consultant
Hostelería, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 14/12/2018

"Helpful but can be a bit confusing when learning to use properly"

Puntos a favor: I like that this software keeps track of my customers. And allows me to keep track of multiple sites all at the same time. I am on the go and this has allowed me to stay on top as I am out of my office. Its flexible and add ons are available at a cost

Contras: I didnt like the lack of support with this company. The program was hard to understand at first. And having reached out to their adminitrator for assistance , I did not get what I needed from them as a consumer.

• Publicado el 14/12/2018
Julian S.
Juegos de azar y casinos, 13-50 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 21/2/2017

"Recommended to every business owner for customer Web Analytics at your fingertip"

Comentarios: I started using customerengagepro, because I got data that I was looking for that wasn't available in Google Analytics. It's a better proffer for Predictive analytics, customerengagepro online tool feeds you live visitor stats encompassing what pages are live and where on the website. Customization of reports and data collections are dulcet features of analytics. You can track visitors where they are coming from and what pages they are visiting. It aided you identify where the most interest is made and over what. Not only does it have great feature, it shows the information you want to know with the fresh layout.

por CustomerEngagePro el 22/2/2017

Hello Julian!
So Glad that you use Analytics Tool, we are planning to improve with new features regarding Keywords. we will definitely, let you know for the same. Thanks for Reaching us. Have a Good day!

• Publicado el 21/2/2017
John E.
  • Publicado el 18/1/2017

"Amazing predictive web analytics tool!"

Comentarios: CustomerEngagepro analytics could be an amazing predictive web analytics tool. It gave me cool information and helped me to save time!. It tracks the traffic in a systematic way & keeps you updated with what people are searching for on your site & where the traffic is coming from? CustomerEngagepro Analytics is free and renders a great way to track landing page activity. It helps the marketers know the traffic, bounce rates, statistics, conversions and more. It is indeed the perfect place to begin if you are new to measuring web traffic. Great Tool!

Puntos a favor: internal & External Page views
Custome Analytics
Campaigns and much more!
Great Customer Support

por CustomerEngagePro el 19/1/2017

Thanks John! So Glad you found it helpful.

• Publicado el 18/1/2017
Sushan K.
Servicios financieros, 13-50 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 3/1/2017

"Great enterprise web analytics tool!"

Comentarios: I'm a big fan of the predictive Analytics too. Recently I've been using it to improve customer analysis, it's been working wonders! I personally only use Google Analytic right now, but I might be tempted to try CustomerEngagePro! it can be a little overwhelming at first. I'm a fan of cepanalytics too and have a post planned on that soon. with on-premise analytics feature such a great tool.

por CustomerEngagePro el 3/1/2017

Thanks for sharing, sushan! Glad you found it useful :)

Mike S.
  • Publicado el 3/1/2017

"Effectively tracked Visitor exits and quickly did reengage campaign. "

Comentarios: Easy to use web analytics features for all web professionals & SEO team!
We just integrated Cepanlytics into our eCommerce website, but some businesses need a more customized solution. For those businesses, cepanalytics might be a great way to introduce adapted features. We are focussed on knowing the Visitor Exits and corrected ourselves quickly.

Puntos a favor: At the end of the day, we require the targetted campaign and engage the users. We are able to make use of this tool and reduced the marketing costs

por CustomerEngagePro el 3/1/2017