Opiniones de Kustomer

Sobre Kustomer

Kustomer es una plataforma de gestión de clientes omnicanal centrada en brindar experiencias increíbles, no en resolver tickets.

Descubre más sobre Kustomer

Relación calidad-precio
4.3

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.8/10

Kustomer tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 35 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Kustomer antes?

Filtrar opiniones (35)

Romain
Romain
consultant en Francia
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Excellent platform

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I find the report it offers to be very accurate and attractive and easy to use.

Contras:

I find them a bit expensive but overall it's fine.

CTO en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Highly Configurable Customer Chat Tool

4.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Overall it's a great tool for our customer support and in-app chat use case. They are generally responsive to
issues that we have with the tool. Their SDKs leave a bit to be desired though.

Kustomer is a great tool for customer support and chat interaction. We were previously using Intercom but felt left behind as they started to focus more on being an inbound sales tool. Kustomer allows is highly configurable in terms of features/functions and in its integration with outside tools.

Contras:

The web interface has a bit of a learning curve as it's not the most intuitive UI. Additionally, their SDKs can be difficult to integrate due to poor documentation, unusual integration patterns. Their iOS SDK is written in Objective-C which is quite dated at this point.

Luis
People Experience Assistant. en República Dominicana
Telecomunicaciones, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Kustomer Review.

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I would give it a 7 because the website freezes very often. Overall, the website is nice, easy to respond to messages.

The interface is nice to look at, the night view is very nice if you spent more than 3 hours answering emails. Features like AHT are very accurate. The yellow Notes are excellent to communicate with other teammates.

Contras:

The website stops working very often and you cannot receive or send emails or any other way of communication that you're using to reach out to customers.

Mariam
Mariam
Partner vertical lead en Georgia

Chats, Emails and data - together

3.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Overall, it is a good platform, you can have access on past data with customers, couriers and partners profiles chats,emails and calls. Thats really good.

I like that I can control daily KPIs and it is easy to track it. Also, you can track surveys, quantities and also integration with other platforms.

Contras:

I think that it could be better if it does not have some bugs. Also, it will be great if we were able to save Team pulse on a channel which we use (every move clears it).

Jisselle
Jisselle
Director of Customer Success en Trinidad y Tobago
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Kustomer is a great omnichannel CRM!

5.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: I love that Kustomer is so sleek and well-designed. It isn't clunky, or hard to use. It's really streamlined. The reporting is A+, it's very in-depth for not just the customers but also your team. It works really well in tracking team performance and productivity, as well.

I love the VERY in-depth reporting! No other HelpDesk or CRM has such thorough reporting. Having full visibility of the customer insights, help with retention and growth!

Contras:

It's on the expensive side. They only take on companies that can purchase 8+ seats, so it's not suitable for smaller businesses.

Emily
Communication Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Intuitive, Easily Customizable, Kustomer has been a great solution for our company.

5.0 hace 8 meses

With Kustomer, personalization and customization is incredibly easy. Overnight we were able to set up chatbots, FAQ pages, contact forms, and other features we had been relying on our engineering team to create for us with our previous CRM platform. The team loves how tickets are centered around the customer so we have a full picture every time we need to help someone.

Contras:

Filters for new searches can be a bit tricky to set up to ensure that you're not missing any customer communications. Reporting can also be a bit tricky to set up as there are a lot of parameters to filter through.

Nicole
Director of Customer Success en EE. UU.
Recaudación de fondos, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Kustomer was a great move!

4.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I like the social media integrations, aircall integration, calendly integration. I can get everything in one place, which helps my CS team to be more efficient daily. The support we have received from the Kustomer team has been outstanding, and they are always available when we need them. The setup was thorough and complete.

I like that I can find my customer information all on one easy-to-read customer tab. I like the robust search function to see conversations that I need.

Contras:

I have not used my knowledge base yet after already using the product for over five months. Customer service has been great in trying to find a solution for us, though.

Meagan
Meagan
Head Of Customer Experience en EE. UU.
Internet, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very happy Kustomer! (HA get it?)

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: when leaving desk.com, we shopped zendesk and freshdesk in addition to kustomer. we chose kustomer and have never looked back. it's been integral to getting not only CX but multiple operations teams into a single environment where we can collaborate.

the concept can't be beat - aggregating multiple customer touchpoints into a timeline really gives you an immediate sense of that user. not only can you quickly glance at context clues (like purchases, NPS surveys, and support cases) but with the right integrations, you already know WHICH customer is calling as within a second of answering the call. this makes it easy for your agents to already dive into the issue and pitch solutions without having to ask for name, confirmation number, etc. all the basics are there too like user profile with easy edits, merging, moving, forwarding, notes, macros, etc. since we got in early we've seen a lot of exciting features and changes with kustomer over the last year. autopilot steers tickets right to your agents so they don't go cherry picking through searches. making new searches is crazy easy and you can set specific team-based or user-based permissions for them. @mentions available for internal notes on cases. there's an internal knowledge base they recently released which seems awesome, though we've yet to utilize it. CSM and customer support are pretty great too.

Contras:

there's a lot they still aspire to - they're a young company who just secured another round of funding and with any luck they'll hire a lot of developers. we've been a somewhat demanding client but the truth is that you need robust reporting to understand your CX/CS teams and hold them accountable. they out-of-the-box reports that kustomer offers are "good" but leave a lot to be desired. you can export custom CSVs to find what you need but it's not always possible to find what you need at all, and only one person can export at a time per environment. additionally, while the concept of open API and full access for users to write scripts and worfklows for their environments is wonderful in theory, the documentation provided for workflows is weak. if you don't know javascript, you'll struggle to write your own workflows.

Respuesta de Kustomer

hace 4 años

Hi Meagan, happy to read about your experience with Kustomer! Having long-term happy customers like yourself makes us super proud :)

Jessie
Jessie
Fit Stylist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

smooth, efficient, what more could you ask for?

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have had a great overall experience with Kustomer. It has helped us grow within our customer interactions and aid us with information to be of more assistance. I feel like this program is amazing for all contact center to utilize.

I like how this software merges all contacts with customers, all contact are within one pager per customer so you can see when they reach out, how many times and even incorporates our ratings for the interaction. We even have access to orders the customer has placed which has eliminated the need to have multiple tabs open. We have the ability to see ho much they have spent with us as well, it makes our job so much easier and gives us access to information more quickly. I also enjoy the different statuses that we can be in to let our managers know what we are doing and to track our efficiency.

Contras:

I do not like how sometimes near then end of my shift this program shuts down, and causes me to have a delay in my work day and even interacting with customers. I also don't like the generic names it gives people contacting us prior to them identifying themselves. An example of theses are (purple compass, green broom, silver basket) basically a color and an object to identify customers.This program also opens a new tab to be available to customers with amazon connect, this forces us to have another tab open causing our screens to be cluttered. I do not like how free trials of expanding text programs fo not work within this, you have to pay for the ability to use the specific program I am referring to, so then we had to find a less efficient program to assist with expanding our text. Also a grammar program we used doesn't link up with this either.

Supervisor en Georgia
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for customer service

4.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Overall I'm pretty satisfied with kustomer, offers a lot of useful tools and reports, it's good indeed but could be even better.

Best part is that the software is easy to get used to. It works great for emails, and live chat, with the ability to have different channels. The supervising tools are awesome as well, you can keep an eye on everything or just use filters to have visibility on something specific. The conversation system is great as well, being able to easily look at previous interactions with the customer helps a lot to understand the whole story.

Contras:

The downtimes, are quite impactful and sometimes takes a long time to fix it. Another downside is that it's not that good for social media, lacks some key features like gifs. Also if the conversation grows a lot the loading times get a bit longer as well, not too much but definitely noticeable.

Maija
Operations Associate en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Centralized Customer Interactions

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, Kustomer has been helpful in allowing my company to gather all customer communications in one central location, allowing team members to easily access a customer's full correspondence history with a single search.

I like that Kustomer creates a centralized database of customer communications. At a glance, I can see a full history of customer chats, emails and internal notes. I also like that I can easily assign tickets to other members or teams within my company and tag others in notes if I need help responding to a query or need to alert another team member to the communication. Filters and settings have relatively useful customization and reporting for communication statistics and customer satisfaction survey responses is also easily accessible.

Contras:

I least like that some of the icons for different functions look similar, so if I'm looking quickly, I sometimes select the wrong action. For example, the icon to edit customer details looks similar enough to the icon for reassigning a ticket to another team member (both include the outline of a person's head) so at least a few times a week I accidentally select one instead of the other.

Post Wedding Specialist en México
Fotografía, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Highly customizable customer support experiences

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I love it! I am experiencing Kustomer withdrawal now so thought I would hop on here to share my appreciation to this robust and helpful platform. I wish we hadn't transitioned away. I understand it had to do with costs.

What I liked best is how it adapted to our unique needs! The fact that we could see EVERY client interaction within their own timeline has saved me from making mistakes more times than I could count. You can also move tickets/emails between timelines, so it's easy to keep everything organized. When working on a team where more than a single agent works simultaneously in the same email box, Kustomer shows you exactly who is handling what, which is also a huge time saver. No more constant back and forth with your team to fiure out who is doing what! We recently transitioned away from this solution and I couldn't miss it more.

Contras:

There's a bit of a learning curve when you are first setting it up and using it, but that's true with most of the similar softwares. Forwarding emails is also a bit counter-intuitive but I understand they have it in their radar to fix this.

Armend
Digital Marketing en Macedonia del Norte
Fuente de la reseña

Helps you to resolve work related tasks

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Kustomer is one of the main tools of every company. You can keep track of your employees and all the information with the partners and customers. Overall it's a great product.

Kustomer is a great tool and software that every company should have. Before Kustomer we were using different softwares and admin but after we started to work in Kustomer we realized how much efficient and easy Kustomer was. This software is part of our daily job where we communicate with our colleagues and solve different tickets and issues. Kustomer allows you to send sms and emails to your partners and customers and keep track of all information in one place.

Contras:

So far everything seems to be working fine maybe Kustomer should improve the dropdowns a little bit but so far everything is good.

Aleksandar
Data Analyst en Macedonia del Norte

Great CRM Software

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We use Kustomer as the main tool for tracking our workflow, and customer relations, as it has a great ticketing system. As a company with lots of teams, it helps us a lot with our day to day work.

There are lots of CRMs out there, but one of the things that separate Kustomer out of the bunch is its internal conversation system. It helps us connecting business to the customer as well as employee to employee with its powerful ticketing system. The communications with the customers are integrated and tracking of the product and workflow is so easy.

Contras:

It has a steep learning curve, at first glance, it is very confusing to the new employees. Also, Kustomer needs to improve on its reporting tools and options, it is very annoying having to enter the date every time you change something in the report.

Petar
Data Analyst en Macedonia del Norte

Customer and Consumer Tracking

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As a user that depletes the reporting resources to the max i sometimes find it hard to finish a request with only one report, meaning i would need to create 2-3 reports to present the final result.

I like how seamless is the maneuvering between the consumer tasks and the customer tasks. Since we are a consumer service company, we have customers that use our services and we serve also the customers of our customers. :) So having all that in one place is awesome.

Contras:

Using the in app reporting tool can be a bit tricky. It doesn't give you all the freedom like you would have when you would be querying the data yourself. It lacks advanced filtering and grouping of reports.

Dave
Dave
Founder and CEO at Priority Bicycles en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Fast, and factual customer support!

5.0 hace 5 años

Kustomer brings together so much relevant information for us, in a single and quickly actionable workspace. We are presented with all of the data in one place, all interactions across SMS, Chat, Phone, Email and Shopify sales - allowing us to quickly understand the customer need, and respond. We give great pride in responding to customers quickly with accurate information - Kustomer enables this. Also, anytime we've had a question or needed help, Kustomer has been there for us, quickly, and with a smile!

Contras:

The mobile client is really good, yet it needs to catchup with the desktop in terms of speed/usability.

Sean
Project Lead en Macedonia del Norte

Kustomer with a K

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is a good solution for your ticketing needs, overall it meets my needs

I'm using Kustomer at my current job for 2+ years now and I can't complain. It offers a good solution if you are in search of a ticketing system, provides tracking and it can integrate with quite few products. It's fairly easy to learn for new users and offers good support service.

Contras:

The layout can be confusing and sometimes I'm experiencing lag, but not other major issues worth mentioning

Michelle
Growth Specialist en Macedonia del Norte
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1,000 empleados

Ease of use

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: So far it`s been amazing. Kustomer is literally an all round player giving me options to deal with tasks and resolve issues for my clients while also having the option to communicate with them in a subtle and professional way. We have multiple departments within the company i work for and assigning the task to the appropriate team/department is super easy. Can`t be happier with it.

It literally answers any company`s needs by the level of customization available. It has a great ticketing system used for assigning tasks or tickets at each company level. The possibility of assigning tickets with different priorities is also one of the things that i love. It is a all in one tool for partner/client communication by text or email which is absolutely amazing.

Contras:

The bugs that appear from time to time. The small lags when working.

Allie
Senior Sales Executive en Macedonia del Norte
Fuente de la reseña

Improving our customer service!

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Kustomer has helped build stronger customer relations

Kustomer has given our team much needed insight on our partners, and makes it easy to review and communicate. It has helped increase capacity, and increase resolutions!

Contras:

The software took a little time to learn personally, but this is normal with any new software! It is still easy to learn and manage.

Marketing Representative en Macedonia del Norte
Alimentación y bebidas, 501-1,000 empleados

Efficient problem solving tool

5.0 hace 3 años

I work in an app which helps local pizzerias drive more business. So whenever an issue comes up, it goes to my Kustomer account, it's perfectly accessible, problem solving tool which puts my everyday life at ease. You can even snooze the tickets and solve them another day!

Contras:

Sometimes you might create a ticket by a mistake and you cannot delete it, that's the only thing that's bugging me.

SIXTO
Account Manager en Honduras

Kustomer - Customer Service Solution

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Excellent.

I really like the user interface. It allows for all your team to collaborate and review your work and offer assistance.

Contras:

I am finding really hard to manage the main dashboard when I am scrolling through my inbox. I would like for Kustomer to have an option for a more compact view for your conversations.

Luna
Growth Representative en Macedonia del Norte
Fuente de la reseña

Compact product. Highly recommended.

5.0 hace 3 años

How organised it is. And how organised keeps the workflow. Amazing asset for big companies.

Contras:

At times, dropdown categories tend to get confusing.

Mia
account manager en Macedonia del Norte

Amazing!!

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, the whole experience is awesome and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

It has awesome features and I cannot even tell how easy it is to use.

Contras:

Nothing, everything works great, I love it

Hendrik
Product Lead en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good over all product, though it needs a little time in the oven

4.0 hace 10 meses

The back-end customization is a breath of fresh air for any multi-faceted operation. There are so many options for customizations and integrations that help optimize processes for each piece of your workforce.

Contras:

This is still a new company with some room for improvement in their features.

Rhett
Rhett
Operations Leader en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing CRM tool aggregating all communications around the customer

5.0 hace 5 años

Every communication from all mediums is nicely organized so you can see everything about the customer. Phone, email, SMS, FB messenger, email, all with great integrations!

Contras:

Mobile version could be improved but I may be one of the few using it on the run. If there was a mobile app one day, it would be incredible!