Filtrar por:

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Dolibarr

Solución de código abierto para la gestión empresarial en general, desde clientes y pedidos hasta facturación e inventario.

Descubre más sobre Dolibarr

Mostrando 89 opiniones

Sk J.
Sk J.
BUSINESS PARTNER en India
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados

Software developers' delight

5 hace 3 años

If you have a web hosting, you can install this software through your web hosting account and then access the same anywhere on the cloud. You can also choose the option to download this software on your PC (Windows, Ubuntu, Fedora-Redhat-Mandriva). Liked the modular approach that helps select run only the modules one need. Being a free, open source software, it is software developers' delight. For instance, right now, GST is a hot market in India. Why not come out with your own GST module! There is Dolistore where software developers can market their developed module.

Contras:

Although basic ERP needs of small and medium enterprises are well met, if you immediately want a feature-rich software that helps comply with the existing federal setup of your region, it will need customization which may require adding/tweaking codes. For instance in India as part of the mandatory GST compliance, one needs a specific GST module which is not present with the shipped version.

Jean-noel G.
President en Francia
Servicios de información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Dolibarr as a Prospect/customer management and invoicing system

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We create all prospects, customers, products (but just a few) and services and it is easy to create them. the software help us a lot to make the follow-up of invoice payments.

The software is quite easy to use. A lot of plugins can help to manage better the company and the leads/proposals. Update is better even if they can still improve it

Contras:

For the contract management for employees, the features are too lights !

Talha A.
Talha A.
Assistant Manasger Finance en Pakistán
Ropa y moda, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Dolibarr to manage finance and account

3 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall at this level, this software meet requirements with some headache, much modifications was made by our devolpers.

Very easy to configure, import, export of master data like materials, vendors, customers etc, of previous erp is sophestically covered. Invoicing, banks, account, reconsillation is ok, suitable for small industries. User authorizations, checks and control is available.

Contras:

All business finance stratigies is not functional, like releasing payments etc. Some flaws found in invoicing status, margin report should be modified.

Anthony V.
Anthony V.
Freelance webdesigner & marketeer en Bélgica
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

My weekly assistant

4 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I have been using Dolibarr for more than a year now and I absolutely love it (and so does my accountant). As a freelancer I used to work in Excel and keep track of my leads in a separate CRM. This was becoming quite difficult to track vendor and client invoices nationally and internationally and if I wanted to add something to my CRM, I had to pay for an upgrade. With Dolibarr I can do everything myself and expand the field I require.

The amount of flexibility in this software is massive. Every single function is customisable and the functionality that is already included out of the box is everything a starting company needs. I'm using the CRM and invoicing module every week. My accountant has her own login to view and download all supplier and client invoices.

Contras:

The software has some learning curve. I host the software on my own server so if you don't know how to do this yourself, you probably will have to hire someone with technical skills. You are actually buying a lego-box but still need to build the castle yourself so you will have to put in some hours/days to set everything up.

Alexis J.
Assistant technique en Líbano
Bibliotecas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good product, wish it will continue to evolve !

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Well i use it for a litle library in lebanon. We bub books in france in euros, and sell it in lebanon in usd and LBP.
We also work in consignation, so we put our books in other stores... and we collect then the money each 2 month...

I like that it has a very good process from proposal to facture. it's modular so i can select the modules i need. So i can chose the level of complication for the end user. I liked also to be able to buy some plugins that did something.

Contras:

Well, it's doing it's job ! i was a litle lost with the multi curency module. and a module for putting goods in a parthner store (and getting out of the my stock) but doing facturation when it is sold by the parthner. would be realy nice. in french we call this "consignation".

Virgilio B.
CIO en Portugal

quality opensource

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: As I said, I use and indicate dolibarr for professional and personal purposes as well, from inventory control management to financial control.
I am happy to work with a secure system that also provides me with solving the sometimes serious customer issues regarding database and customizations.
I developed in it a feature of the Brazilian Invoice. This was one of the developments that I performed with total satisfaction.

I like dolibarr easy to customize, safe to use and practical to solve problems.

Contras:

from the lack of plugins or third party resources available to it. On the other hand, I believe this is due to the fear of giving credit to software that could topple big ones in the market.

Mohammed A.
CEO en Nigeria
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Dolibarr is Excellent Open source ERP

5 hace 2 años

The fact that it's free and well maintained. Has very vibrant user community

Contras:

Lack some functionality and flexibility needed to make ir universal.

Josep lluís A.
Josep lluís A.
CEO en España
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

A great ERP/CRM easy with PHP language

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Small bussiness or Entities that need a ERP/CRM very cheap.
Also small bussiness or Entities that need a very personalized ERP/CRM for their needs.

Uses the same programming language that Wordpress, Drupal, o Prestashop. Very easy to install in most common hostings. Good and open community. Free licence GPL.

Contras:

More events or meetups in countries that uses Dolibarr for interact with other developers and customers.

Joel C.
Owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Comentarios: Good

Can enable and disable modules. Active development. Active plugin community. Packaged for Debian, easy upgrade. Very customizable.

Contras:

I wish there was better documentation on how to use as well as how to modify/create plugins

Owner en Francia
Fotografía, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Great free CRM online or offline

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Dolibarr is the center of my administrative process : proposal, invoice, delivery, etc...

Dolibarr is highly customisable to fit all workflows and and usecase. It can be adapted to different kind of business and different size of organisations. It can be installed on various plat-forms, online or offline.

Contras:

Integration can be a little bit tricky, but the user's community is really helpfull and the different cases of utilisation are well documented.

Qamar H.
Qamar H.
Import Officer en Pakistán
Ropa y moda, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Dolibarr for Trading small business

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: For effectiveness in business including secured, auto communication i.e. email based events, like issuance of sale order, POs, fit for trading, Saas, and locally installation is a good option. Account management like banks, payable, receive-able to pay, to receive complete orders all are included in package, Dashboard parameters are good for management reporting.

Xampp, lamp based web application to support business activities, easier in installation, configuration is easier, business aspects, logics are pre-defined in each modules which are pre built in with it, while some can be purchased. Role clarification of staff, trade, Purchase, Sale orders, Project order, and their invoices can be handled effectively with respective accounts too, double entry system for advanced accounting is configurable to meet the specific requirement of business. This software is best for trading and projects in level of medium industries.

Contras:

Mobile application is not available, some bugs are found in manufacturing order, Graphs and visuals are in small size and will not properly displayed while business volume increases. Inventory report is not in printable format, Costing module is not available.

Conrad S.
CEO en Chile
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 2-10 empleados

Excellent software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: In general terms I have been using Dolibarr for many years, I have never had problems with the software which has helped me to keep a very good control of my company, since the first time I installed it on my server and started to enter data I have I've been loving this wonderful tool. As I mentioned in previous points, Dolibarr has an ease of use and learning far superior to other software

In my experience and based on other softwares that I have used such as MFG / Pro, Softland, SAP / MM among others, I believe that Dolibarr has many virtues such as that it is free, very intuitive, easy to use, and you can maintain a Good traceability of information, even more so if user roles are configured, excellent control of the company can be achieved.

Contras:

Difficult question, since I personally like it very much, what if I consider a detail that there are modules that should be default in dolibarr and not be sold, as an example the reports should be in each module already parameterized correctly, and what another is the connection to the SII (Chile)

Adel B.
Managing Director en Francia
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 2-10 empleados

Dolibarr the Opensource ERP for your startup

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: As a startup we were able to consolidate all our business information and flows in one single cloud accessible format. This enabled our business to capitalize on its experiences and track records leading to great time saving and higher professional throughput.

Dolibarr is simple and straightforward to implement. The users find it intuitive and therefore ramp up quickly on its routines. The support community is also great to find answers to your questions and bugs. Best of all, the value for money is unbeatable!

Contras:

Documentation could be limited in some areas but that is normal on an opensource solution. The good news is that you don't need it as much since everything is almost intuitive. It would be great to have a full mobile App with the Opensource package.

Mehdi B.
Manager en Marruecos
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Why use Dolilbarr

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I started my small office 5 years ago and Dolibarr helped me through all the processes in project commercial and leads and accounting management. Then when my skills where enough to become a service provider and trainer and remote support for Dolibarr Users in Morocco and abroad. Now i work with a friend, a very skilled consultant in IT, on industrial projects based on Dolibarr with GPAO/GMAO worklows ... and so on ..

Dllibarr is written like a website, so it's lightweight and powerfull. More, we have new major version each 6 month, thanks to an active and well organized community team driven By [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and a good forum for helping users advanced or not.

Contras:

5 years ago the updates where slow, but now we have a new major version each 6 months

Bruno T.
IT Consultant en Bélgica
Seguridad informática y de redes, Trabajador autónomo

Good solution

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I’m managing my company for the offers, invoices,... I’m also an integrator of Dolibarr for the clients in Belgium.

The simplicity is unbelievable. Everyone, without a particular formation can use it. It’s expendable endlessly.

Contras:

Setup of new documents in PDF is tricky. Technical knowledge is essential.

Paul M.
Administrator en Perú
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

simplicity

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My experience with dolibarr was very satisfactory from the beginning, its simplicity of use and its friendly environment made me decide to use this software.

There are many reasons that I will try to point out • Easy to install in any local or cloud environment • Very fast learning curve • As standard it comes with almost everything a company needs • It has very good external modules to complete my requirements • It's free • Can be used even in a shared hosting • Updates and improvements are fast • I just love it

Contras:

• You do not have electronic commerce in the same application • Website configuration is not easy

Ryan C.
PHP Developer en Sudáfrica

It actually works

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has been great, I've never struggled with it, very straight forward and mature platform on which to manage relational data like never before. These other systems are nice...... but hold no candle to the practicality of Dolibarr.

Ease of setup, no fuss no hassles, the module builder is amazing, i haven't come accross quite as open and easy to extend upon, i've never not been able to do something in the application, sure it's not perfect, but i have not come accross an application as well thought out and designed

Contras:

That people call it outdated, further than that, i don't really dislike anything, it was designed with experience dealing with the problem in context, if its done in a certain way, its done for a reason

Daniel G.
IT en Alemania
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados

Perfect CRM

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are using dolibarr for our whole business process, from customer contact management to invoice.

- The system is a webbased CRM Suite - there are many modules for different cases - the system hast it's own Customer Portal - Own API

Contras:

- Some modules are not working at all correctly. (But please remember that it's a open source Project)

Director en Francia

Dolibarr an open source CRM&ERP

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I use Dolibarr on a daily basis to do my quotes, order and billing. I follow my client, the latest emails exchange or bill I sent. I can consult my overall reports for the month/trimester/year easily. I use it for every aspect of the life of my company.

Is is easy to use and intuitive in its functionnality. With 2 new versions every year there is at the same time stability and progress in the end user experience visually and in the new features every version brings.

Contras:

as every change of software, the hardest part is to get used to it, but once you are used to it, it is easy to navigate, work and find information ;)

Jari-matti A.
Owner en Finlandia
Artículos deportivos, Trabajador autónomo

Brains of my business

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Dolibarr takes care of my needs for ERP, CRM, invoicing, accounting, customer support, stock management, warehouse management and reporting. Without it I would have ended up either in total Excel chaos or really expensive separate solutions.

Dolibarr is quite straightforward to use, no training needed. Installation was easy, and the hardware requirements are low. Also, this software has a ton of features and can even be extended by using addons. It was really easy to implement

Contras:

Finnish translation is useless. Of course, I could contribute and translate it myself, but I simply don't have time to do that. No problem though, english version is fine for me.

Alain G.
President en Francia
Telecomunicaciones, Trabajador autónomo

TPE, PME, association Dolibarr is for you

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: To manage our activity with a commercial in a town, a technical team in another country and a financial manager on the road, DOLIBARR is a tool located on a IONOS server. We are able to work together and to follow the activity in real time, to be able to estimate VAT, margin, ...
Each time an update is done we do not loos any data.
The ability to have a screen in one language to a user and the documents in another language is very usefull.

The modularity , the reactivity of the development team, the general concept.

Contras:

The update is a too log process but in the other hand a very secure one.

John O.
Jefe de Sistemas y Procesos Industriales en Argentina
Electrónica de consumo, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Excellent choice for Small & Medium Businesses

4 hace 4 años

This cloud Open Source CRM & ERP Sofware is an excellent choice for SMB Businesses. I have been working with Dolibarr for more than 3 years now. It has improved enormously since I started using it, and it keeps growing every release, displaying beautiful new functionalities. It has a large global community, and therefore there is plenty experience to share among users and partners.

Contras:

It still has some features to develop, like Planning and Forecasting, and some details related such as recurrent events in the Calendar, which are not covered yet, but I understand that these are considered in the product roadmap as new enhancements.

Bérengère C.
sales and communication manager en Francia
Fuente de la reseña

I'm working for a Dolibarr software specialist. We use Dolibarr every day for our business.

5 hace 5 años

We chose to become a Dolibarr specialist because it's an open source software, wich allows our customers to have a personalize solution. Dolibarr is an adaptable and scalable software that can meet the needs of many activities. With Dolibarr you have the choice: - Free download of the software and do the installation yourself - Personalize your Dolibarr with differents modules available on Dolistore (the marketplace of Dolibarr) - Contact an expert who will help you with your installation, an evolution, a training, an assistance. The Dolibarr community is very active and allows the software to evolve very quickly.

Contras:

The standard of the software doesn't do everything, but for me it's better , because we can personnalize our Dolibarr with the really necessary features.

César I.
Lawyer en Austria
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados

Useful all-purpose tool

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Dolibarr has allowed us to have an overall view of the informations flows in a number of different companies where they lacked such a tool.
Although you may find better specific tools (for ex. for accounting or project management), it provides enough of all of them to have a starting point from which you can explore the actual needs of your enterprise.

Its easy of installation and modularity means that it is very easy to start working with it.

Contras:

The usability and user-experience are not up to market standards.

German M.