Sobre OfficeSafe

The solution includes: PCI, HIPAA and OSHA Compliance + Cyber- Security and Incident Response Services.

Descubre más sobre OfficeSafe

The ease of use is amazing. It Is very user friendly.

Contras:

Sometimes it is hard to figure out the logic behind the program.

Valoraciones de OfficeSafe

4.6
Relación calidad-precio
4.5

Probabilidad de recomendación

OfficeSafe tiene una valoración global de 4.8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 12 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (12)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado OfficeSafe antes?

Richard V.
Tech/owner en EE. UU.

Officesafe makes Hipaa compliance easy

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am able to keep all employees up to date with compliance as well as training new employees that have no idea what Hipaa compliance even is. I really liked the binder provided by Officesafe that we can refer to and make sure everyone is current.

I liked the ease of signing up employees and having them complete training.

Contras:

At first I had to kind of poke around the website blindly because during training we blasted through it pretty quickly. I had to learn my own way around the website.

Marivel C.
Clinic Office Manager en EE. UU.

Review of OfficeSafe

4 hace 2 años

I no longer have to worry about finding training for certifications offered and included with OfficeSafe such as Blood borne Pathogens, Hazmat, and HIPAA. The ease of assigning training is quick and worry free.

Contras:

The encrypted email function only lacks the ability to see what was sent in an email for review or reference.

Daniel F.
Orthodontist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

It’s good and useful, but could be better

4 hace 2 años

That I’m able to keep track of BAAs and training certificates in the portal.

Contras:

It’s difficult to know where things are and there seems to be a lot of information duplicated, so it makes me think I need to do more to have all of my bases covered, but after digging around for awhile, I realize I don’t.

Paula R.
Operations Leader en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Assistance needed

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: There are many benefits with OfficeSafe as long as it is used. This was our biggest problem. We have had the product for 2 years, but the person in charge was not using it or putting in the information required, so it was a loss of money for our practice.

I had a meeting the other day to familiarize myself with the program as now I am in charge of it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the Customer Experience Specialist, helped me tremendously. I have even emailed her a few times since that call for help and she always comes through for me. I am very pleased with the help and guidance I have been receiving with this product.

Contras:

I would like more guidance for writing my emergency plan--since this is new for me.

Pam G.
Ofc Mgr en EE. UU.

EXPERIENCE GREAT RELIEF...

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Making a very complicated headache of Compliance with PCI and HIPAA overwhelming regulations EASY !

EXPERIENCE GREAT RELIEF...when you discover the professional and comprehensive support and compliance that PCIHIPAA provides. We have been with PCIHIPAA and breathing easy for over 4 years. They provide exceptional tools to bring your office into Compliance. The manual and forms are very user-friendly and their ready and patient support make Compliance for PCI and HIPAA as easy as possible!

Contras:

It truly is ALL good, we have found nothing falling short and NO problems !

Salman H.
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Amazing Website for HIPAA

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am able to send confidential patient documents using the email software.

The product allows for us to send emails to patient without compromising any health data/info. It also helps when educating our office staff about HIPAA and how they can best protect patient information.

Contras:

The software could be presented a little bit better when it comes to HIPAA information.

Craig R.
Periodontist/Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Happy Client

Comentarios: Outstanding

Concise easy to use product to get us HIPAA compliant. Great support and training team.

Contras:

I cannot think of any Cons at the moment.

Malorie S.
Dental Insurance Coordinator en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Great Application!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: The software has made it possible for us to become compliant and stay that way. The customer support is easy to access and are quick to get your the answers you need.

This is an easy software to use and gives you step by step which makes it easier to know what you need and what is missing in order to be compliant.

Contras:

I'm not sure I know of any cons about this software, so far it has been a great resource to our office.

April L.
CMO en EE. UU.

Onboarding experience

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Our office has just started using Office Safe. Our onboarding experience was extremely professional and simple. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] walked us through the HIPPA features. She was unexpectedly assigned to onboard our clinic and had to navigate a few new processes at her end, but executed flawlessly. OfficeSafe is fortunate to have a team member like [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on board!

The program is comprehensive and easy to navigate.

Contras:

Haven't used this long enough to know where improvements are needed.

Mike H.
physician owner en EE. UU.

HIPPA compliance

5 hace 2 años

Complete solution, easy to use. Total package,

Contras:

No complaints, easy to use and clear directions.

Casey K.
Practice Manager en EE. UU.

Worth it’s weight...

5 hace 2 años

The ease of use is amazing. It Is very user friendly!

Contras:

The price is way too much but when there was a minor breech, it was worth it.

Tim H.
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados

Training

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience has been Good. I appreciated [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in the training of the product. She was awesome.

The Integration of the program. It seems to have been designed well.

Contras:

Sometimes it is hard to figure out the logic behind the program.