Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Smoobu

Software de gestión de alquiler vacacional. Nos enfocamos en propietarios y gestores con hasta 50 unidades.

Descubre más sobre Smoobu

Mostrando 61 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Camilo M.
Director Ejecutivo
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/3/2020

"Excelente herramienta para pequeños hoteles"

Comentarios: Es una herramienta muy fácil de utilizar, muy útil para la administración de reservas para hoteles boutique.

Puntos a favor: La conectividad con otros portales de reservas es excelente, lo que evita overbooking

Contras: No es posible exportar datos a Excel para análisis de data y estadísticas.

• Publicado el 27/3/2020
Norberto B.
Arquitecto
  • Publicado el 3/8/2020

"Muy buen servicio!"

Comentarios: Muy buena

Puntos a favor: Puedo manejar distinto tipos de paginas a la vez, mover los precios y especificar precios para cada pagina, también poner reservas propias y demás.

Contras: Me gustaria que puedra trabjar la parte administrativas y gastos, entonces ya podria hacer todo sdesde esta pagina

• Publicado el 3/8/2020
Xabier txomin S.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 29/8/2019

"Great software i would not hessitate to recommend"

Comentarios: It is really easy to use. No complications, no difficult to set up functionalities. The property web facility is a plus. The support team is really friendly, knowledgeable and listens to customers!. I am getting lots of emails from competition but I am not planning to move from Smoobu. I really love Smoobu simplicity.

Puntos a favor: Pros:
1.-It is a very easy to use software. Getting familiar with smoobu is really simple, practically instantaneous.
2.-The migration to Smoobu is really simple and staff is always willing to help.
3.-They have a very useful and very easy to configure web functionality.
4.-I love the functionality of being able to synchronize rates from smoobu with the most important sales channels.
5.-The synchronizations works perfectly. It has never failed so far. No double bookings at all.
6.-The system rarely crashes down and if it does, it is momentarily for maintenance.
7.-You can set up Smoobu in different languages. It is truly multi-lingual.
8.-Perhaps this is one of the strongest points of Smoobu. It is true that communication with the customer service department is easy, fast and always in a friendly and professional tone.

Contras: Cons:
Given that it is a software that it is designed to be easily usable and does not complicate its functionalities, there may be people who miss less avant-garde features but in my case in particular I love that everything Smoobu offers works perfectly and without complications. They are currently developing a solution for the new PSD2 regulations, which is more than welcome.

• Publicado el 29/8/2019
Ryohei I.
Property Owner
  • Publicado el 21/11/2019

"Best viable solution for small property owners with great CUSTOMER SUPPORT, CLEAN FEATURES & PRICING"

Puntos a favor: Firstly, for someone who has hardly used a channel manager, the learning curve is always going to be a thing no matter which service you decide to use. This was the case for me, after reading countless reviews I decided to trial Smoobu and am now a paid user. And when the learning curve is unavoidable, Smoobu truly shines with their CUSTOMER SUPPORT - it is definitely one of their best features. Their chat team works in German-time (and they are not available 24/7), but it was definitely handy when you're based overseas. Their e-mail support team I find are VERY experienced, fast, helpful, patient, understanding and respectful - I seriously only have praise for them! They truly helped a novice channel manager user like myself troubleshoot, configure, and set up the optimal solution that works best for my particular business size and workflow. Regarding the SOFTWARE FEATURES, I think we always tend to want more, and more of the available features offered more seamlessly and automated, so I don't think it's even fair to expect EVERYTHING, and the simplicity of Smoobu's software - both in UI and UX, once you get a grip on it, is a HUGE asset that eliminates and minimises all the headaches we go through as owners and managers. And finally - PRICING. Based on my own research I think their overall quality offering is astounding vis a vis the cost. I am thoroughly impressed with the service and am grateful that I found something I am happy to pay for and proud to continue using!

Contras: EMAIL SUPPORT > CHAT SUPPORT: Though chat support is easier to access, for an actual conundrum or a multilayered question you're facing I would definitely go through their e-mail support since they can constructively engage with your problems (maybe also because they have more time to respond?), and you really feel that they are there to help you! But the chat team is great too for small questions you might have (but sometimes they disconnect in the middle of a question - but don't be discouraged and take that to e-mail or maybe call though I haven't tried that personally!) GOOD DESIGN BUT NOT YET MIND-BLOWING: It is minimal, clean and ticks all the right boxes in terms of UI / UX and it is not at all problem for internal admin use, but for someone who comes from a creative industry background (e.g. used to the intuitive approach of Apple products and have done consumer-facing communication work) I do think their consumer-facing features (like their new GUEST APP and WEB EMBEDDABLE BOOKING TOOL) can be further reimagined based to align themselves with consumers who are spoiled by Apple, Google et al. providing great design to the mainstream. So in sum, based on a philosophy that good design → looks great and ALSO heightens practicality. TWO-WAY SYNCS VS iCAL SYNC: Not a con but a note - with Airbnb when you sync via their two-way sync it makes it impossible to view or edit your calendar on Airbnb. It's great but I found it easier to iCal sync like the rest of the platforms!

• Publicado el 21/11/2019
Criscia R.
Rental Business Manager
  • Publicado el 31/8/2020

"Easy to use & Highly recommended"

Puntos a favor: This channel manager has really increased our team efficiency while managing ~40 properties in India. It's very easy to use, very fast to get started... We did the trial and realised we could not live without it anymore! Customer service is also very responsive! I HIGHLY recommend this channel manager.

Contras: For over 40 listings it is difficult to search the availability as we need to scroll up or down. If there is search option for dates it would make it easier.

por Smoobu el 16/9/2020

Dear Criscia,
thanks very much for your review and choosing us over others. Very excited to hear that you are enjoying your experience. We are working on making the calendar easier to use also for larger accounts. In the meantime, have you discovered the calendar only view? https://login.smoobu.com/de/booking/calendar/2
Best

• Publicado el 31/8/2020
Jason S.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/10/2019

"Avoid....caused me a load of extra work."

Comentarios: Dreadful, time consuming, very poor online support, who were surprisingly rude.

Puntos a favor: The idea is great but it doesn't work in practice. There are better alternatives.

Contras: Smoobu was a disaster for me. Using Sboobu cuts you off from using the portals (Airbnb, Agoda, Tripadvisor etc). You are actually blocked from using the portal platforms & must only update listings & bookings on the Smoobu platform. You can't even access the calendars anymore. You can no longer communicate with guests through portals, only through Smoobu. The worst thing is, if you have any blocked dates in the portal calendars they are ignored by Smoobu & then deleted on the portal. Suddenly all your blocked dates become available & you must re-block them all on Smoobu. It's awkward, difficult to use & the support is hopeless. They have no training, they are rude & don't understand the platform. AVOID! The set up is too time consuming.

por Smoobu el 26/11/2019

Hi there!
Let me say sorry for your bad experience first of all.
We tried to do our best supporting you in the setup. Airbnb blocks some functionality on their side, which then you can access through Smoobu directly. In the end this is the central point of a channel management system. The other portals are not blocked. They remain exactly the way they were before connecting. So you can work on both ends. I looked at the support cases and we did not have a chance to help you out as you had already started disconnecting once we were coming in. So I am happy to give it a new chance to show you how the system actually works as addressed in several messages.
Best regards

• Publicado el 24/10/2019
Pierre D.
Selbstständig
  • Publicado el 23/7/2020

"Kostengünstig für Hotels und Resorts"

Comentarios: Das Programm arbeitet perfekt fast 2 Jahren kein Fehler.

Puntos a favor: Einfacher Handhabung und kostengünstig hat mir deshalb am besten gefallen

Contras: Kein gefunden vielleicht nicht für große Hotels.

• Publicado el 23/7/2020
Nico B.
Owner of Kalamata Top Rooms
  • Publicado el 18/5/2020

"Best price - functionality relation on the market"

Comentarios: I have done thorough evaluations of what the market has to offer for business like mine and I have concluded that smoobu is the best option for e business of my size in europe.
It covers everything that is essential and also offers quite a bit more. It is multilingual which is an important aspect for short time rentals in Europe. Their support is really adequate. For the price one pays it is the best to my knowledge (and I think I've seen them all).

Puntos a favor: It offers a lot of functionality that only more expensive tools offer. There exists a direct line to their support and to their management.

Contras: There are some issues about the user interface. They don't really affect the functionality but would be very nice if they would be fixed.

• Publicado el 18/5/2020
Omar A.
Private User
  • Publicado el 28/5/2019

"Great Product and Easy to Use. Friendly team."

Comentarios: Very happy with the overall product. Customer service is not available on weekends but the team is very friendly and eager to help when you get to them.

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use and setup. Quick connection to Airnb and Booking.com (yet to try the others)

Contras: At first the messaging system wasn't my favorite. However, the new update looks great and integrates all messaging from Airbnb and Booking.com into the platform. Trying it out now and very happy with it!

• Publicado el 28/5/2019
Antonio L.
Administrative
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/4/2020

"The best customer service"

Puntos a favor: The team in charge of customer service is very professional and they always give a solution of any problem that you can have with the platform.

Contras: We would like more functions in the future, also more personalization

• Publicado el 4/4/2020
Yves D.
Propriétaire
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/5/2019

"Smoobu is exactly the Channel Manager that we need"

Comentarios: The first month with the binding to the OTA was easy and we did not have any trouble to quit the previous Channel Manager and to connect with Smoobu.
Now we use it daily with entire satisfaction.

Puntos a favor: It is easy to learn and to configure, you can phone to the customer service and they answer...

Contras: The French translation is not perfect but I can use it

por Smoobu el 29/5/2019

Hi Yves, thanks for the review. Will be working on the French version. Any input you have is appreciated.
Best

• Publicado el 27/5/2019
Pio P.
Property manager
  • Publicado el 30/9/2020

"Very good with potential for improvement"

Comentarios: This is my first online pms/channel manager that I'm using. So far I'm very happy and I will be even more happy if the development team and the management will be willing to evaluate developing more advanced features, in order to make Smoobu not only a software for very small but for mid size property managers.
The learning curve for using Smoobu is quite flat at the beginning (meaning that you need to invest a lot of time to figure out how it works) and being forced to leave it after a couple of months because it doesn't manage a sufficient number of (different) properties would definitely be a lose-lose situation.

Puntos a favor: Assistance. The team is super kind and fast to reply.

Contras: It could be a bit more intuitive for my taste, however the assistance team is very helpful.

por Smoobu el 9/10/2020

Hi Pio,
thanks for your review. I am very happy you are enjoying your experience with Smoobu and you chose us over Guesty :)
It can be quite tricky to get used to all these features out there, but we are working on UI / UX every day.
Let us know any suggestions you have by opening a ticket. Happy to discuss and evaluate.
Cheers

• Publicado el 30/9/2020
Andrew R.
  • Publicado el 31/1/2020

"Minimal user IT knowledge needed; Regular Improvements and New Feature; Top After-Sales Support"

Comentarios: We have absolute confidence in the Smoobu software after over 2 years of using it. In an increasingly automated world, the Smoobu after sales staff have a human touch and an UNDERSTANDING of our business that is invaluable, which indicates that they are well-trained/experienced. Any problems can be solved swiftly without long tedious (and repeated) explanations. We have found EXACTLY the product and back-up we need, starting from scratch in 2017 and cruising at our optimum turnover in 2020, which would have been impossible with the Smoobu software package.

Puntos a favor: As a single property tourism letting company, we need a one-stop solution for our market visibility, communications, calendar and price management (linked to the WHOLE market) and and a 100% reliable point-of-sale interface with our payment provider platform. The SMOOBU property rental management software package gives us all the above and several other options that we don't use. Very good value for money when one considers its vital role. It's an EXCELLENT tool.

Contras: We offer our website in 3 languages BUT Smoobu does not, as yet, permit us to set up a photo-based template into which we can add our images THEN copy that template and insert the different languages. The work-time needed to set up the sites is therefore tripled as each language site needs to be started from a set of blank pages.... The Smoobu team is so pro-active that this option will no doubt come soon.

• Publicado el 31/1/2020
Gerry N.
  • Publicado el 18/11/2017

"You can phone them! You call them, they answer. They listen, they do what you want. In minutes!"

Comentarios: It supports my business, and saves me time and money. It also frees me up to grow my business and add new channels with confidence

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, intuitive. Great dashboard with everything you need all in one screen. All backed up by the best customer service I have had with a Channel Manager. It's like having a back office that actually likes working with you. Before discovering Smoobu I had tried 2 other channel managers. I lasted 9 months with the first and only 3 months with the second. They were difficult to navigate, badly designed. The customer service was awful, you had to either send an email and wait for a reply or make an appointment sometime in the future to get a call back (that often just didn't happen). I was going crazy and about to give up on finding something that worked. Then I found Smoobu. It was a Saturday afternoon, and they had a telephone number. Just out of curiosity I called (expecting a voicemail saying they were closed). Much to my surprise a human being answered. I was up and running within hours. A connection that with a previous company had taken 3 weeks took them 2 minutes. Yes I know, unbelievable. No more stress. No more feelings of isolation. No more double bookings (and being told it was somehow my fault). I am now relaxed and happy and growing my business. And concentrating on my guests. I really feel like I have found a business partner who cares about me and is part of my success.

• Publicado el 18/11/2017
Tara M.
  • Publicado el 13/4/2020

"Ticks more boxes that you need for less money!"

Comentarios: We'd been comparing platforms for a few weeks and found that Smoobu was not only more cost-effective but that it ticked so many more boxes than we had even envisaged. The Smoobu team are super helpful and respond very quickly to the few queries I had but really, they have explained everything exceptionally clearly that you'll rarely need to reach out! I'd highly recommend Smoobu and can't imagine moving to any other platform especially with their continuous improvements and new integrations which I think will be very useful when normality returns to our hospitality business!

Puntos a favor: Cost-effective and incredibly easy to set up all the integrations with everything explained exceptionally clearly that you'll rarely need to reach out but the team are super helpful when you do and respond very quickly! Ticked so many more boxes than we had even envisaged. The Guest App is genius and we can't wait for our guests to benefit; as well as upselling feature!

Contras: That I didn't discover it sooner. It didn't appear in my google searches but luckily discovered it via an online ad :)

• Publicado el 13/4/2020
Tamir E.
Medios de difusión, 2-10 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 5/2/2020

"Good software. It is possible to make it excellent software"

Comentarios: Overall convenient and friendly software. In my opinion with some other functions like the ones I mentioned it can turn from good software into excellent software.
It is important for me to add that there are similar software to this one at lower prices and at more expensive prices. In my country the average monthly software cost ranges around 50 euros. If you were able to connect a credit company that works with Israel and flexibility along with invoice automation, I have no doubt that I would recommend many to switch to this software.

Puntos a favor: The interface is convenient from any computer and mobile phone

Contras: 1.There is no clear place to see a customer payment status.
2. In my country the software cannot connect to a credit card so I need to use more software.
3. If I want to issue a concentrated invoice at the end of a month to a supplier that sends customers to me it is problematic. That is, it is not possible to open a clean invoice and associate it with customers that I had this month.

• Publicado el 5/2/2020
Paolo B.
  • Publicado el 28/5/2020

"I would definitely recommend it"

Comentarios: Although I am still in the trial phase, I have no doubt that I will continue to use Smoobu in the future.

Puntos a favor: The ease of use in different aspects: synchronization with the different portals, setting the different payment methods, creating your own web page.
There is no need to have great computer skills, you are guided step by step and if that is not enough, clear and comprehensive video tutorials are offered.
The contact with the customer service has been pleasant and friendly.
I am also glad for the possibility recently offered to block dates before an arrival and after a departure, due to the ongoing health crisis.

Contras: I can't get myself to like visually the speedometer of the "use" widget in the desk.
In addition, the fact that when I select a property in the calendar menu and reload the page, I lose the previous selection.

• Publicado el 28/5/2020
Petra B.
  • Publicado el 4/12/2018

"Smoobu just works"

Comentarios: The most important consideration for me was to be able to sync instantly across multiple booking channels, including my own website. Now that I can do this it means I can have instant booking switched on without the stress of worrying about double bookings. Smoobu just works great

Puntos a favor: I really love using Smoobu in my business, it is so easy to use across platforms, and it allows me to run my business the way I envisaged it when I started, by being responsive to the needs of my guests. It helps me to be professional and to stay on top of everything. It also helps me to sleep at night

Contras: There is nothing that I dislike about the software, I recommend that anybody in the room rental, holiday letting or hotel business gives it a try

• Publicado el 4/12/2018
Maximilian e. S.
  • Publicado el 22/11/2019

"Great Tool, Great People Behind, Simple and efficient"

Puntos a favor: More than 3 years ago, when I was looking for a simple but well thought through Chanel Manager, I came across Smoobu. Implementation was quite easy even for me as an inexperienced user of Chanel manager. In the last 3 years Smoobu has developed enormously and still offers me everything I need to successfully market my almost 20 accommodations. The support is always fast and efficient and suggestions are taken seriously! I'm sure I'll be happy working with Smoobu for many yearsand look forward to the next development steps.

Contras: I do not habe any complains about smoobu. For me nothing is missing

• Publicado el 22/11/2019
Jennifer V.
Owner and manager
  • Publicado el 16/2/2020

"Smoobu is the best"

Comentarios: Smoobu is a useful tool which helps me run my business more efficiently. The easy interface enables me to manage reservations better and faster. In general, I am very satisfied with the product because it helps me stay on top of things.

Puntos a favor: Smoobu is easy to use from any mobile device and it helps me save a lot of time. The support staff are friendly, helpful and readily available to answer questions and solve issues.

Contras: I have no complaints. My only suggestion would be to further scale the annual price to adjust for (extra) small businesses.

• Publicado el 16/2/2020
Elena L.
Libera Professionista
Ocio, viajes y turismo, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 27/5/2020

"Semplice, completo e funzionale"

Comentarios: Molto soddisfatto del gestionale, sicuramente estremamente utile per la sincronizzazione con tutti i portali turistici. In passato dovevo modificare manulamente per ogni singolo portale turistoco prezzi e disponibilità delle camere. Una perdita di tempo eccessiva e non produttiva.

Puntos a favor: La facilità d'uso, completezza e funzionalità rendono il software uno strumento utile nella gestione della propria attività. È immediato e facile da utilizzare anche per i meno esperti.

Contras: Non vengono evidenziati punti negativi in particolare ma piuttosto alcune funzionalità che devono essere implementate.

• Publicado el 27/5/2020
Isabella F.
  • Publicado el 26/8/2019

"I have a new friend, it's called smoobu!"

Comentarios: For me to say Smoobu means the rep. I still wonder how he can answer all the questions for assistance on his own. Always relevant, decisive and friendly.

Puntos a favor: It does a lot of things for me: it synchronizes the bookings on all the portals and updates the prices on some of them, it manages the communication with the customers, it gave me the possibility to create a website in an intuitive way and at sustainable costs and much more .. ..

Contras: I would say that I like everything, the graphical interface is intuitive and clean and I really appreciate their philosophy of trying to improve, always having a friendly customer relationship.

• Publicado el 26/8/2019
Antonios K.
General manager
  • Publicado el 26/10/2020

"Friendliness of use and functionality"

Comentarios: Smoobu is evolving and staying on top of its game. There was never an issue not solved and very important Smoobu team delivered what they promised. After being with Smoobu for almost 4 years I can say I'm happy especially with their friendly contact and professional support.

Puntos a favor: User friendly
Quick synchronization
Product support

Contras: Nothing I can think of. Therw is limitations on the software that you find with all. Canner managers.

por Smoobu el 27/10/2020

Very happy to read that you are enjoying our system. Please feel free to let us know about the limitations. Even if these account fro all channel managers :)

• Publicado el 26/10/2020
Massimo C.
entrepreneur
  • Publicado el 28/8/2019

"Easy to use and extraordinary assistance"

Comentarios: Managing prices and availability is very easy, even from the smartphone.
The software allows you also to make most changes to your properties by yourself.
Messaging with guest from one place makes you save a lot of time: no need to log in and out all day.
Automatic mails do the job for you.

Puntos a favor: This is very easy to use and that makes you very efficient.
Their assistance service really makes the difference. You are never alone!

Contras: Maybe I'd like to be updated when they release new features, and to make it really complete, they need to develop the invoicing system (more like a PMS)

• Publicado el 28/8/2019
Firman M.
Founder / Owner
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/4/2020

"Smoobu is perfect one !!"

Comentarios: User Friendly
Not expensive
Very Quick responses of the knowledgeable​ customer services,
they are doing improvement​ regularly, which is very good !

Puntos a favor: If you are searching for the perfect platform to organize the whole rental management, Smoobu is the best so far, why? because very user friendly, all the tools just as easy as the Airbnb platform! We use for almost a year and we don't have any issue even we have various types of accommodations, from the middle budget to the luxury ones .. being grateful to found Smoobu in 2019, when I was really desperate with those options available.

Contras: Simple, easy to integrate, user friendly​!

• Publicado el 6/4/2020