15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de ConstructionOnline

Sobre ConstructionOnline

Construye mejor y de manera más rápida e inteligente con ConstructionOnline.

Descubre más sobre ConstructionOnline

Overall its easy to navigate and they don't put a whole bunch of things that you will never use. They really do work hard to make it easy for us.

Contras:

The App that comes along with it gets stuck on a screen or 2 but I am working on that with the UDA team.

Valoraciones de ConstructionOnline

Relación calidad-precio
4.5

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.9/10

ConstructionOnline tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 508 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado ConstructionOnline antes?

Filtrar opiniones (508)

Fuente de la reseña

permite la gestión y seguimiento de proyectos en construcción de manera online

4.0 hace 5 meses

lo practico, accesible y conveniente. la facilidad de acceso y la comodidad que ofrece

Contras:

el mal servicio al cliente. la falta de interacción personal

Sistema judicial, 501-1,000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Mi experiencia en ConstructionOnline

4.0 hace 4 meses

Lo que me gusta del software es que puedo almacenar, organizar y compartir los documentos relacionados con el proyecto.

Contras:

Lo negativo es que cuenta con un espacio reducido para almacenar documentos en la plataforma.

Rean
Rean
President en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

This is the best new "toy" I've had in years. I feel like a kid in a candy store!

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Saves time. Makes it easy to find stuff. Helps you stay organized. Keeps subs, vendors, owners, architects, vendors all on the same page.

I am a new user of this kind of software. A few months ago I did not even know that something like this existed. It has opened a whole new world for me and I am blown away by what this software can do. We demo'ed a few competing products before making a choice and it was the wide range of features at the most competitive price that sold us on ConstructionOnline. I especially like the messaging feature which is basically an email system dedicated to one specific project.

Contras:

There is nothing I really dislike about ConstructionOnline, there are just some features I do not use as they do not meet my needs as a commercial general contractor. For example, I do not use Estimating and Change Orders as they seem to be less robust than some of the other software products. These features seem to be geared more towards the residential market. However, I realize it is hard to be everything for everyone. A feature, I think, that would be nice would be the ability to sign documents electronically. Maybe one can do it through Redline; if so, I have not been able to figure it out yet. As a general contractor one has to collect submittal packages from vendors and subcontractors, review them, and then attach a separate sheet to the package, that contains your stamp of approval/comments/signature on it, before you forward the submittal package on to the architect/engineer for review. On this submittal sheet there is space for the different reviewers to add their stamps as well. It would be nice if ConstructionOnline could generate this submittal sheet that you can attach to submittal packages sent to you. Currently, I generate the submittal sheet in another project management program, print it, place my stamp on it, sign it, scan it back into my computer, upload it to a pdf editor, add it to the submittal package file, and then upload the combined file to ConstructionOnline. It would be nice if you could do it all in ConstructionOnline.

Nick
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

6 months in and starting to love it

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It was intuitive to set up but also very labor intensive. Took me about eight weeks of 60 hour days to get the basics up and running.

Selections Easy to use Similar enough to others that users can learn it very quickly. Scheduling looks like it’s going to work very well. Would like to see scheduling by the hour not just by the day.

Contras:

Payroll doesn’t import as they don’t link to Quickbooks online Doesn’t track subcontractor insurance policies Doesn’t provide lien waivers so we have to use a third system to get that No bid management system for gathering subcontractor bids, selecting and awarding subcontracts. It’s all very manual and thus very prone to error.

Ray
Project Director en EE. UU.

Construction Online

3.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: The product is easy to use provides a great user friendly tool to manage projects.

The app is user friendly, overall easy to use and train, has almost every Project Management tool that a construction Project Manager will need.

Contras:

Very basic estimating tool, very basic scheduling tool, very poor billing, invoice management and cost tracking

Walter
Project Lead en EE. UU.

What I like with UDA

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I have been super happy with UDA and its ease of use.

I really like the scheduling and messaging features of UDA. I find that it is so much better when all involved in decisions are all getting the same info in real time. I also really like the Redline planning room. It is the best blueprint reader I have ever used.

Contras:

I feel like this is more of a internal matter with our company but I think that a lot of the features of UDA are unused as they are meant for much bigger, commercial, companies and projects. I think that if the features could be customized for the company and its needs.

Derek
Foreman Project Manager en EE. UU.

UDA Project Management and Estimating

4.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

We are able to upload all of the project docs and mark up in one place in stead of searching emails and other submittals. When a template is complete and we are comfortable using it, estimating becomes much easier than spreadsheets. We can track projects in real time when the field is remembering to upload items as they’re being completed.

Contras:

When we upload plans it creates individual pages for a project, I wish the full drawling sets were more easily accessible.

Amanuel
Commissioning Specialist en EE. UU.
Productos químicos, 1,001-5,000 empleados

ConstructionOnline

3.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I find the platform's user-friendly interface to be a notable feature, contributing to improved overall accessibility and navigation.

Contras:

While ConstructionOnline offers many valuable features, one aspect that could be enhanced is the speed of certain processes. There were instances where response times were not as prompt as desired. Improving the speed and efficiency of certain functionalities would further enhance the overall user experience.

Amanda
Warranty Coordinator en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

POV for Amanda

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Easily accessible from phone. Easy to pick up and use from anywhere.

Contras:

I would like to have more selection options for clients to view.

Wanda
Account Manager en EE. UU.

New Employee review

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: No complaints at all. Construction Online has really made my transition easy.

Ease of use. With a short click through example scenario I was able to use Construction Online with ease. It really is obvious where to find what you need. As easy as filling in the blanks for most of what I have needed to execute.

Contras:

Thus far I do not see anything I would change except.......this company doesn't take advantage of every feature. If we did use all the features I'm sure life would be even easier.

David J
Site Superintendent en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great software for contractors, project managers and developers!

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, ConstructionOnline hosts a great user experience and I’m thankful to have it for my work as a site superintendent.

ConstructionOnline is a great software for managing projects and has improved consistency and productivity across the board. Thankful to have this invaluable tool in our hands!

Contras:

The mobile experience is a little difficult to use since the software is so robust. The app is usable, but sometimes glitches and needs some upgrades to ease of use.

Dominic
Carpenter en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Great app for residential construction

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Easy to go between features on the app when on the go.

Contras:

Im not very tech savy. I ultimately prefer a set of prints.

Construction Manager and Vice President en Canadá

Construction Online is a Must Have

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our company has used Construction Online for almost 10 years now. The UDA team made the tailoring of their product to our specific needs really easy and the learning curve with our organization was quite short. Construction Online has improved every aspect from our estimating to our production and the whole client experience. I would never start another project without the full workings of it going through Construction Online.

Our primarily use for Construction Online is estimating, scheduling and job costing, and these features have been integral to our success as a company. We can easily build budgets for our clients, schedule projects and then track the job costing throughout the duration of the project. Everything can be built with templates which saves numerous hours and the real time job costing helps guides decisions throughout the build. The scheduling has allowed our project managers to plan well in advance which has created a smooth construction process.

Contras:

The documents which can be autogenerated are great but I have found it quite tough to customize them to a format which can be sent directly to our clients or trade partners. This is more of just a personal preference rather than a drawback to the product.

Josh
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Great Software

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Construction Online has really helped our company. We love customer service and the willingness to consider our feature requests.

All-in-one functionality. Super great customer service.

Contras:

There are just a few minor features that we would be great. 1) Not counting QB credit card credit as cost. 2) Being able to see what costs came in from QB for each Construction Online category.

President en EE. UU.

Company use of Construction Online

5.0 hace 2 años

We were looking at several products that would allow us to place all details for a project in one place. Once we test ran CO, the search was over. It is simple to navigate and use, even for employees that have no construction background. Building high end custom homes, it is imperitive we are all on the same page( and team ) with information and CO provides us the platform for that. Along with QBooks integration, we now have a stand alone system that has streamlined our productivity.

Contras:

While incorporating CO with our system was somewhat flawless and quick, the tech support they offer is simply phenominal. These professionals really know the product so most issues, if any, are resolved quickly. After using CO for a year now, we would like to see the ability to have a seperate section for warranty on each project. It could be added to the punchlist section as those go along with each other.

Kimberley
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Construction Project Management

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: This is new software to everyone in our organization. I was brought in to assist with integrating the new software by learning it and then teaching it. Overall that process has been easily incorporated.

I use the time tracking, contacts, lead tracking and opportunities. Out of the parts I use, I like the time tracking system. It is easy to adjust for missed or incorrect punches, the notes and photos sections make tracking the completion of the work into a simple monitoring source. I do wish there were a way to add a break or lunch time entry for when those punches get missed.

Contras:

I get frustrated with not all the time punch notes, To Do, Checklists, Punchlist items, Daily Logs, Work Logs from all jobs not flowing into the Overview section. When employees are creating any type of entry that includes photos or notes, it should flow into the Overview section, without having to put it into multiple areas. I would also like to see the ability to track insurance certificate expiration more easily. Having to put it on the calendar with repeating recurrences can be confusing for not having the option for "Never End".

Don
ESTIMATOR & DESIGNER en EE. UU.

Great product, great value

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The biggest benefit we've had is the collaboration of information. My field super no longer has to call asking about a PO, he can look online. He can submit back charges and VPO's to me for approval from his phone in the field. Communication amongst our team and to our subs is all in one place for all of us to see.

This product is really easy to use. The support is amazing. Even with seemingly simple questions, I can call or email them anytime and I always get the help I need. They have even worked with us to make the pricing options scalable for our needs. Transitioning from the desktop version to the online version was a daunting task but after I did it, I wish I would have done it sooner. The features available for our team to collaborate information is invaluable.

Contras:

When I am in costbooks, I wish there was a way to click and drag items into new folders. The way it's set up now is a little time consuming. There also isn't a way to deactivate sub-categories in the estimates like there was in the desktop version or set sub-categories as allowances.

Eugene

As a UDA Construction User,

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Wonderful

I use this software on a daily basis and the organization it brings to my project tracking, and scheduling is unbelievable. From estimates to completion, the software makes it possible to keep track of it all. What great software!

Contras:

About the software itself, I have no complaints. I have been using UDA Construction since 2004 and the software has a learning curve that needs a serious commitment and that is one of the reasons why I like the app so much because a lot of the data can be updated from the field. The learning curve was steep over the years but it has only skilled me in how one should think around construction projects which is also a benefit. The learning curve, however, for me has been slow for the simple reason that as my experience and projects grew the demand exponentially grew on the software itself, so my learning curve followed that trend.

Tony
Director en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Construction Online

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, this has been a positive experience. We are far more organized, information seems to flow more easily between parties, and we have realized a more streamlined process.

We are a small GC entity for an owner/manager of commercial properties. Construction Online allows us to easily manage multiple projects simultaneously whether we are the GC or just the owner's rep. It ahs paid for itself just in tracking of change orders alone. The fact that we can have one place to with one easy interface to store and retrieve information is absolutely amazing. It has allowed us to be better at what we do in the field because we spend less time trying to organize job folders.

Contras:

The scheduling portion was a difficult piece to get to function properly Trying to have predecessors, getting the Gantt chart to layout correctly, and the schedule to print properly were all too difficult. We purchased Microsoft Project as a result.

Kenneth

Professional Impact

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Just Fantastic and it continues to get better each year.

The estimating module is very east to use and allows for quick changes and efficient communication. The Construction online is the best there is when it comes to project tracking and communication with all team members.,

Contras:

Getting proper job costs from Quickbooks. It's helpful but also confusing.

James
Fuente de la reseña

Great software, even better customer service

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Excellent. We have had a learning curve as we have integrated our entire system into UDA, but customer service has been on top of it. Anytime we need help, we get it right away. And we are not having to use multiple systems for project management, time keeping, document uploading, etc.

The features are endless. We can everything in UDA that we used to do in 4 different platforms. There is a lot to learn, but the outstanding customer services makes the process easy.

Contras:

There is a learning curve as you get started. There are just so many features that we are still learning about.

Tim
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Long Term Users

5.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: We have used the program for over 12 years and there have been many enhancements that we feel help us in running our projects and bringing good communications to our team.

The program is very robust and allows us to use parts that fit our businesses well. It is critical to stay in good communications with everyone on the project team, CO makes that easy!

Contras:

In Scheduling, the ability to select multiple assigned people to a single task. The program will close down speratically from time to time.

Dilcia
Assistant Project Manager en República Dominicana
Fuente de la reseña

New user managing company projects with ConstructionOnline

5.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Our company is migrating fully to ConstructionOnline for our project management and so far the experience even including subcontractors and clients has been fairly easy, everything is in one place and can be accessed from wherever we are.

Most of the software is kind of self-explanatory, which makes everything really easy to navigate. When I need help the team of tech support is a click away and always has the answer to what I need.

Contras:

There are some features that in our opinion are missing: E.g. Being able to create an invoice with multiple change orders at the time. Watermarks when printing an schedule.

Barry
Owner en Canadá
Construcción
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

ConstructionOnline reliability & support

4.5 hace 8 años

Something that seems to be increasingly rare these days is that the company behind Construction Online (and Construction Suite) stands behind their product 100% and the quality & level of support is how I wish all my suppliers and business partners were. Over the years I have looked at alternative systems just to make sure we are not missing out on a better alternative ... and I am confident we are not. I am also a big fan of their pricing model ... the alternative systems where you pay for a set number of projects can rapidly become very expensive for a company such as ourselves as we do lots of smaller renovation projects as opposed to only a few larger ones per year. There is no limit to the amount of business we do so it is easy to allow this system to grow with our business without any financial "penalty".

Contras:

I genuinely do not have any negative comments ... the product continues to grow and enhancements are added and unlike many systems, they do appear to test pretty thoroughly before releasing an update to the software.

Joshua
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Second time around, Still useful.

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I started with UDA years ago with construction suite. We used suite for the pre-con, and CO for the daily management. CO is getting better every day. I would love to see more webinars for continued training.

This software gives you the best bang for the buck. There are only a few programs on the market that will do everything that CO does, and only CO integrates everything and makes it easier for the user.

Contras:

Some of the features from Construction suite have not moved over to CO. The client website looks dated and it is not extremely user friendly.