Opiniones de Indexed I O

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Indexed I O

An e-discovery solution that aids with processing, search, analytics, review, and production.

Descubre más sobre Indexed I O

• Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
  • Fuente de la reseña
  • Publicado el 14/12/2017

"Excellent e-discovery platform for nearly every forensic accounting and investigation engagement"

Comentarios: e-discovery and hosting for a typical large scale global investigation with multiple data sources

Puntos a favor: Very good value for money compared with the major leaders. Infinite storage using Amazon web servers. Used effectively to capture file server data, forensically acquired hard drives, email servers etc., and host in a manner that allows. It has a very useful and easy to use translation function. Great support through Indexed I/O and through Chorus Consulting LLP in Texas, USA.

Contras: Internet connection must be good otherwise hangs when reviewing. The help button is located over the execute button and needs to be moved away. Needs a few more search parameters and filters, although I believe Indexed I/O can customize for a user.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Indexed I/O el 26/2/2018

Rupert, thank you for taking the time to post your review. I believe since this review, we have updated the location of the help/chat button to the lower left navigation area (away from any other navigation or execution buttons, which should resolve your issues. Also, we are about to release more Advanced Search options that will include more search parameters and filters!

We're very proud of our e-Discovery solution and are happy to see that you have had an excellent experience with it.

• Fuente de la reseña