15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Solutionreach

Sobre Solutionreach

Solutionreach proporciona la tecnología y la experiencia sobre cómo usarla, para brindar una mejor atención y desarrollar una organización más rentable.

Descubre más sobre Solutionreach

Easy way to send out notifications such as appointment reminders and other things you want to share with your patients.

Contras:

Can be difficult to maneuver from time to time due to updates/ modifications made to the programing.

Valoraciones de Solutionreach

Relación calidad-precio
3.5

Probabilidad de recomendación

6.8/10

Solutionreach tiene una valoración global de 3.8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 230 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Solutionreach antes?

Filtrar opiniones (230)

Ana Marie
Ana Marie
Operations Manager en EE. UU.

Useful and time saving

5.0 hace 5 años

helps with appointment reminders AND review management for a reasonable price; customer service is amazing

Contras:

I truly have no complaints. It provided everything I was looking for (review management, managing appointments (reminders for upcoming apts, reminders to book an apt, newsletters and drip campaigns).

meg
Director of Operations en EE. UU.

Used by us since 2014

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have grown with SR in so many ways. The pros are high (quality product, low maintenance, easy to utilize), the cons are expected (longer times to reach support, things falling through cracks) and we know what to expect from them.
At one point, we left SR for DemandForce and quickly returned since we were unable to customize the communication received from patients on our behalf in a way that reflected our brand. We haven't left since!

SR is a great platform for reminders, group messaging, and newsletters. It may be great in other aspects, but I don't utilize those features. In the 7 years we have used SR, they have made many changes and added many products. It is one of the softwares we utilize, but it is the most low maintenance and I love that. I only log on when I need to and that's an awesome benefit.

Contras:

I wish the SR Intake form would write into more software. We have Eaglesoft and Eyefinity, but SR Intake only writes into Eaglesoft. Super helpful. Would be much more helpful if it would do the same with our vision PMS.

Corinne
Office manager en EE. UU.

Satisfied Customer

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It’s like having the extra help that’s needed at the fri t desk

Appointment Reminders and texting and real time benefits

Contras:

Contract length is not optimal but not a problem

Samantha
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Horrid Company

1.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Absolutely terrible company! They have the worst customer service, they auto renew your contract without notifying you, they tell you and the business [sensitive content hidden] that you're liars (but using other words) they give you the run around and you can never get anywhere with them. There is no higher up management, so you get what you get.

When is was working right, it was an ok program for communication

Contras:

It is very glitchy, you cannot get the system issues resolved, they claim that they have no issues of file for you, or records of you calling in to get tech support.

Deb
Dentist owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Solutionreach elevates our customer service

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Solutionreach has allowed our team to improve the efficiency of daily operations by automating some of the tasks that are essential to maintaining a well scheduled day of patient care.

The messaging ability of the platform was easy to incorporate and is utilized by all team members from any computer in the office. This increases our ability to work as a team and not rely solely on just a couple of team members sitting in the business area.

Contras:

Sometimes we experience “glitches” where the communication software lags causing us to not receive messages from our patients.

hace 3 años

Deb, Wow, we were blown away by your positive words. Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review! I am glad that not only do your team members find Solutionreach easy to use but that our customer service also meets your high standards. Thank you again for taking time out of your busy day to share your experience with us.

Beth
Office Manager en EE. UU.

NOT FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH DENTRIX

3.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Fine at first. But then calls started coming to add on some features. Which I decided to do. My Rep called constantly trying to get me to sign up. Once I did and tried to get a hold of the rep for some questions he would not answer or return a single call. His name is [sensitive content hidden]. I have not heard back from him at all. Not one returned call. Then decided to call costumer service only to find out the the feature that he tried so hard to sell to me, which i signed up for,is not compatible with Dentrix (Insurance verification) unless I go in and edit every patient in the solution reach platform ( no one has time for this). I am very disappointed in this rep and in the solution reach system as I had made adjustment to my staff to have solution reach take over this function. I now have no one verifying insurance due to solution reaches lack of compatibility with Dentrix . [sensitive content hidden] was truly just interested in a sale.

Cost was reasonable for the product and I was led to believe it was fully compatible with Dentrix

Contras:

NOT fully compatible with Dentrix,( even though they said they were). Can not use all the features I would like

Nancy
Front OFfice mgr en EE. UU.

solutionreach in hindsight

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Over all good and helpful, but we found another cheaper - saving money is alway key if we can...

Ease of sending paperwork, Premed and other reminders add to patient, text messaging

Contras:

having to scan the patient paperwork responses, time/sync response time

Olga
DMD en EE. UU.

Bad billing experince

4.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: The contract has autorenew . Price giong up. I was told that they bill only credit card and use my credit card with amount they wants to take without any notifications.

The same product as other companies. Nothing extra

last year 2022 was a lot of iteraption with service this yaer 2023 better

Debbie
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.

Settled for Niche Industry Focused Platform

3.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Overall, they are pretty inexpensive compared to other services and you will find out why. They got our practice to sign up with a great discount promising exceptional customer service but wasn't met with this promise. I know my way around technology pretty well, but would be worried for others that aren't and need extra assistance.

I like how they are niche focused to our practice. They are aware other clients have ran into the same issues looking for the same results. Not entirely 24/7, but you can reach anyone during the work hours pretty fast. The templates that are given are basic but good start if you have no background in marketing.

Contras:

Since the platform isn't too developed yet, you run into a lot of issues where you have to reach out for help. You can reach someone right away but be prepared to tackle 1 task for 3-4 hours to figure out. Seems as if the representatives aren't educated enough about the platform because all they do is send you articles to fix yourself (which doesn't answer your questions sometimes)

Dentist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Loving it after our first year

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Patient communication is intuitive and easy to use.

Contras:

Inability to see provider detail with the schedule on the app.

deanna
Owner; Nurse Practitioner en EE. UU.

Horrendous customer service

1.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: awful. worst company I have dealt with since my business openned.

when this software works, it's great. The issue is that it often doesn't work and it is impossible to get customer service. There are 13 negative reviews on the BBB page and 20 complaints. This has been a complete waste of money. We are moving on to an alternative company.

Contras:

customer service, as stated above, is terrible. They do not care about your business, they aren't professional and it's impossible to get in touch with someone that can help you.

hace 3 años

Hello Deanna, I'm sorry that you had a difficult time getting support assistance when you needed it. They strive to always provide excellent service, and our support model is always continuing to improve. If you decide that Solutionreach is worth a try in the future, I am confident that it will be a wonderful experience like your practice manager had in the past.

Grace
OPerations Manager en EE. UU.

Long time user

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We had SR for many years and in the beginning they were very helpful. Then I suppose they got bigger and they no longer answered phone calls and switched their support system over to chat based only. The newsletter editing software has poor functionality and we used to be able to call in and have help in creating things until the company grew then that was no longer an option. We wished that the system could intergrate more with our EHR software. Otherwise over the years the platform has been awesome.

We like this most for the amount of customization and control we had over how messages were sent out. We also liked that we were able to generate lists easily and send emails and newsletters to specific groups. The check in feature was also very helpful in the aspect of verifying patient info and signing forms

Contras:

The newsletters were a bit difficult to create and very slow. THe forms and info that patients filled out at check-in has no way of importing into our EHR system- we have to manually input everything. The forms would only save in .pdf format and our ehr system only allows us to import .jpgs. Also if the system were down for a period of time there was no alert or indication that patients were not getting messages, some type of alert would have been helpful. We added Doctible on as well because SR had no option of sending out a survey post appt other than emailing it (no texting)

hace 4 años

Thanks for the review, Grace! Glad you've been able to accomplish so much with Solutionreach. We do still offer phone support if you're not able to get the help you need over chat. You can see your support options when you login to our online community at https://community.solutionreach.com/s/my-support/

Aurora
Service Coordinator

Loving this Assest

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We have been successfully using SR for 8 awesome months. Our business is always looking for the next best practice management system to help us grow and have the best communication with our patients. SR helps us thrive on delivering the highest level of dental care to our patients through education, professionalism and compassion. SR really helps us to achieve that through educational newsletters, customized reminders and birthday wishes.
We utilize all features included in the software, but I definitely have my favorites. We have a large Spanish speaking population and SR allows us to customize reminders to be in Spanish and remind them as often as the patient would like. I also really enjoy the conversations aspect of this platform, as it gives us a chance to communicate with patients in different ways while staying HIPPA compliant. Also, SR is linked up with Carecredit and you can see your schedule for the day, as well as, a sign next to each pt who has Carecredit and the amount they have available. Having this knowledge is beneficial in morning meetings to help capture treatment.Sr has Benefited us in many ways and made our office more efficient. It helps us be able to focus on what’s going on in the office instead of calling for every reminder. SR will email, call or text patients to remind them of appts. As well, they send continuing care reminders when the patients are past due. Which saves us from making all those phone calls to get people in for past due cleanings. By doing so, we have SR doing that while we focus on TX and pts in the office.Our pts love having different options to communicate with us. They all have busy lives and no time to call or can’t be on the phone at work. So, they email or text us directly to schedule or ask questions. They can also use limelight/ SR scheduler to pick a day and time without having to go back and forth with me on days and times. Also, they have access to the PT portal to view past and future appt and pay bills. They pretty much have everything at their fingertips, at their convenience. I would recommend SR to any office looking to streamline their communications, boost productivity and gain efficacy. It’s like having another front office personnel covering the things that may fall through the cracks or things you don’t have time to get to. I have to add that customer service with SR has been on point. Everyone we have communicated with is thorough, knowledgeable, kind and willing to help you. Also, they provide SR community, blog, webinars and educational sites to go find answers to questions, ask questions and getr answers. Their learning tools and discussions have been very helpful to our company.

Lots of great features including, but not limited to, online scheudling, campaigns (drip/ set), convesations (texting), educational library and good customer service etc

Contras:

Kind of costly for a small practice as everything has an additional cost. The main concept is great, but can get a little daunting.

Alyssa
Brand Engagement Strategist en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

I wouldn't suggest this software to my worst enemy.

1.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: This software never wants to work and has strange bugs that their team refuses to fix. For the past
8-months, I have been trying to send out emails on behalf of my clients. 9/10 times the images refuse to upload, forcing me to call their support line to have their team upload the images. The first person to answer the phone can never actually do this or fix the issue, so they need to set up a call with a case manager (NEVER on the same day you call, usually a day or two later). They ask you the same questions as the last call, then they upload the images on their end. This is usually a lengthy process, most times all the images are not uploaded and they have to put you back on hold while they add the other ones.
In order to send out an email every month, I have to go through the process outlined above. I am on month 8 and they are clearly aware of the issue but have not fixed it in any way. Just on Friday, I was told they had to make a new case number and would call me back. I told them this email had to be sent today and confirmed that they would be calling me back within the hour. I was promised they would and of course, no call was received. We were not able to send out a very important and time-sensitive email to the patients. I'm writing this email on Monday as they never called me this morning either, forcing me to call in again only to find out the case numbers weren't even created (the whole reason they hung up on me to go do).

I only use the newsletter section but it is not built well. I'd recommend Constant Contacts, MailChimp, or Active Demand.

Contras:

In the newsletter section: 1. Images never want to load, not Jpeg or png. Causing me to call in every time I want to send out a newsletter or email (monthly). 2. If you try to go to the next screen without the email images loading, the entire newsletter deletes itself. 3. Half the time, images have gaps in between causing the email to look unprofessional. I thought it was something I was doing wrong, called in to see how to fix it - only to be told that's how their software works. 4. No preview line of text available to be added 4. Custom support line isn't great - or even good. Some are very friendly but it takes a long time to get ahold of a case manager to fix the issue and half the time they don't fix it, just make it work enough.

Kurt
Orthodontist
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

They may be reaching for solutions, but with alligator arms.

1.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I am trying to get some things resolved and they tell me a lot about how busy they are and they can't get to it today. You know what, don't tell your customer that, we are all busy!

Not much yet. It does sink with my data base. But even so it makes so many mistakes and the reminders are so ambiguous it is crazy.

Contras:

I have NEVER had so many patients go to the wrong office as I have since I have been using your email and text reminders. I was told by the sales person that your product would be a benefit to me and my patients. It has proven to be the opposite. It is irritating a ton of my patients and I am exhausted from hearing and dealing with my patient's complaints who are angry because your reminders do not make it clear as to which location their appoint is scheduled. When they finally make it to the correct location they are angry and their appointment is over. So, I get to figure out how to accommodate them when it is now time to seat the next patient. Basically, I get to work double time under a huge stress load. Their design team is horrible. If you like crappy looking emails sent to your patients then solution reach will make them for you. I find it ironic that their name is "solutionreach" because they cannot seem to come up with solutions to fix simple software and design issues. All you get from these guys is "nope, can't do that, no, sorry, can't and so on. I have never seen a company be so reluctant to try new things to reach a solution that might benefit their customer and their patients. Do not sign a contract with these people

Miguel
IT

Solutionreach can assist in managing your Social Media interaction

3.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Being in Healthcare we have been using this product for 4 years. By the name of the category, it makes it seem that its only for Dental but don't be fooled. It's for anything related to Healthcare and other industries. They do have an aCheckout their website for full list of industries they support. In terms of what Solutionreach does; It's able to assist in appointment scheduling. The appointment scheduling feature can be interfaced with a CRM or EMR to provide real-time confirmations. This is a great little feature that works. As most technology system, Solutionreach has transformed in the last few years, positively. They have nice features where after appointment patients/person can be sent a Feedback/Survey via Text, Email or portal. Another great feature as from the survey you can directly have it connected to Social Media to post on your behalf. Imagine not having a real way to get people to post to your Facebook or Google Places, well now you will get a flood with this features.

Customer service has been responsive. The price point is relatively good compared to others. They have flexible packages that can be inclusive of all cost example Text messages, you won't have to pay per text but its unlimited in a package. The fact that they have a development team that does integration is great. As long as they have interfaced before it may be a low to no cost to connect. Other features included in one package are Mass-Email blast marketing, patient education (specific to dental) and patient reminders.

Contras:

Still building rules on application to make it more robust. Its no salesforce but for the price point you cant complain.

jessica
Clinic Supervisor en EE. UU.

Solutionreach

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Successful. They really know how to capture the patients attention and assist in retaining that patient in the future. Safe and secure communication.

Patient communication has never been so effective, smooth, and successful with using this product! Patients response with this software is so much better than other programs we have used in the past. Also the decrease in no shows was unbelievable once we put this software in place!

Contras:

The integration of the software and getting all team members on the same page with all the ways to utilize the program was challenging, however, with customer support to walk through how to personalize the program for the different departments made things much easier and really helped getting everyone excited to work with the software!

hace 3 años

I'm very glad to hear that you're having a great experience with Solutionreach and that your patients are responding well. It's very good to hear that you had great experiences thus far with the support team and customizing Solutionreach. Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback and review!

Carmen
OFFICE MANAGER en EE. UU.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT

1.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: not satisfactory at all

Impossible to speak to someone in charge. They all say the same thing every time we have an issue. "we are traying to see if case manager is available" then you stay on hold for 30+ minutes and they disconnect you. Problems are never resolved quickly, always take at least 2-3 times for them to fix a problem. Then no one takes ownership of a case and you end up repeating yourself over an over explaining what the problem is to everyone that picks up the phone just so they can say same thing "trying to get person than can help you". Horrible !

Contras:

their sync software is very unreliable. It just stops and you don't get any error messages or notification. Then as I stated before, tech support takes days to fix and there is no one you can escalate your issue.

hace 3 años

Hi Carmen, I'm so sorry that you've had repeated issues in getting the support that you need. I'm working with our team to get this resolved and someone will be reaching out to you shortly.

Michelle
manager en EE. UU.

unauthorized charges

3.0 hace 4 años

We have used this company for several years, but basically onto to confirm appointments. We realize there is much more to it, as per the sales rep, however, getting a person at SR to actually explain how to implement these bonuses is difficult.

Contras:

We paid for it for years, then recently went with a beta testing of cloud based program and solution reach is to be included with the testing. I came across a charge last week on my credit card that they had on file previously. My team called to discuss and it was to be refunded. Today, yet another $329 is being charged to the same credit card, in lieu of a refund. So I need to recall and now freeze my credit card so they do not have anything to charge inappropriately. Right now is not the time to be doing this to peoples credit cards, nobody has time to deal with this incompetence.

Joann
IT en EE. UU.

Patient Engagement

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Solution Reach opened up a number of avenues to help us better engage our patients and potential patients. They made it easy for us to try and buy and we've never turned back!

The software turned our simple phone system to messaging offering another way to engage our patients and potential patients.

Contras:

Would love to be able to do patient appointment scheduling online, but doesn't adapt to our emr, but we keep checking back!

Moriah
Office Administraion en EE. UU.

Solution Reach Easiness

4.0 hace 5 años

What I like most about Solution reach is how easy it is to use, and how quickly we are able to text and get ahold of patients. A lot of patients now days won't answer their phones if they don't know who is calling. But when you are able to get ahold of them via text message, it makes things so much easier.

Contras:

What I likes least about Solution Reach isn't much. The only thing I can think of is when you can't reach a patient through their landline. But aside from that small thing, I have no complaints with the use of this software. It's been a huge help to the office that I work in.

Shelly
Clinic Supervisor/Medical Assistant en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Solutionreach for a independent practice

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My overall experience was very positive and would likely still be using them today if we would not have been forced to change EMRs and now has an already built in system similar to this.

I loved the ability to add this software to our office as out EMR was lacking this feature. The communication abilities with patients was great. I loved being able to reach our to patients remotely in the event of inclement weather and cancellation or closures!

Contras:

Some patients complained about multiple contact attempts etc but this was just an error we made as a new user learning to select the proper settings, etc.

Fuente de la reseña

We tried others in the past and happily tossed them away 5 years ago. LOVE Solution Reach!

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Less time spent on the phone to remind patients about appointments. Less time stuffing/stamping recalls and the ability to send out mass notifications in case of illness or weather delays or cancellations.

Advanced notifications and ease of sending out mass notifications if a physician is out sick or weather shuts us down.

Contras:

Like all "computer-types" when they work they are great and when they are down its a nightmare. Luckily we haven't had many times when Solution Reach has went down and they couldn't get us back up and going immediately.

Sonya
Practice Manager en EE. UU.

Former Solution Reach User

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We were happy with Solution Reach, however, the management software we were using at the time integrated their own communication software within our current version. We no longer required a separate program for these features. Ending our contract proved to be difficult to say the least and the "manager" handling it was very dissapointing compared to the customer service experience we had received up to that point. Once we started the process of ending our contract, professionalism and customer service was extremely ugly.

Ease of use, variety of options and tasks available. Ability to customize communciations and scheduling delivery of communciation. Customer service was always helpful and prompt.

Contras:

There wasn't much we didn't like about the performance of the software. We utilized it well and our patient communication was exceptional.

Lydia
Ast. office manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]was amazing with all the questions we had!!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: SR overall is very customizable for all needs.

My favorite part about we is the accessibility for where ever you are. Being able to log in form Home is the biggest for me as I need to cancel patient sometimes via text. This bring relieve to know i have so many options right in my hand.

Contras:

My least favorite part about SR is the inability to add notes per patient for group messaging example being: if we create an ASAP list but "Jane" can only do Monday's there is not a way to add that side note.