Sobre Twik

Twik es un sistema de personalización de contenido que puede hacer que tu sitio sea relevante para todos los públicos.

Descubre más sobre Twik

Relación calidad-precio
4.7

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.4/10

Twik tiene una valoración global de 5.0 estrellas sobre 5 según las 5 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (5)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Twik antes?

Jane D.
Jane D.
PPC Campaign Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

User-Friendly Personalization Tool

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Twik is simple and easy to install and configure, and by targeting visitors based on the pages they visited on my website, I was able to provide them with relevant content and increase conversions by 28%

I love the fact that I can install Twik within 5 minutes, just paste the snippet onto my website and the experiments are running. I love the fact that I can create as many experiments as I want, and as many variants as I want.

Contras:

There's no mobile version for the editor yet

Gil M.
CEO en Israel
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Incredible personalization tool

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It took no time to implement so we were able to start testing right away. It hit the mark for us when we were able to target first-time users right off the bat. Twik knows what works best for potential clients and it led to a significant increase in sales closed.

It took no time to implement. Twik understands our site's agendas and is able to provide users with exactly what they are looking for leading to sales growth.

Contras:

I can't really think of anything but perhaps the fact I can't target users based on their IP's, but then again that is due to GDPR compliance.

Mariam R.
Processor en EE. UU.
Banca, 51-200 empleados

Twik

5 el año pasado

The software is great in targeting key audience. You can customize by language to target key audiences.

Contras:

A bit challenging to get used to but over time the benefit will be more useful

Angela W.
Freelancer en EE. UU.
Medios online, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great platform for all size businesses

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Targeting users was one of my main goals. After I started to use twik, I suddenly managed to compare data and gained the information I need. Great personalization platform!

I’m not a very technical person, however found it really easy to use.

Contras:

The woocommerce plugin is not ready yet.

Mohammed S.
ED en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternative to google analytics

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: We used it for donor journey tracking and user profiling, which will help our marketing team

This is a great alternative or complement to google analytics, we tested it on our website, and it’s very user friendly and easy to use.

Contras:

I can’t think of any issues with the software. However, it is .io which might make some hesitant about Using it.