Opiniones de Order

Sobre Order

Order (formerly Negotiatus) is a guided B2B marketplace with a mission to simplify buying for businesses.

Descubre más sobre Order

So nice to have Amazon support through negotiatus.

Valoraciones de Order

Relación calidad-precio
4.3

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.6/10

Order tiene una valoración global de 4.4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 56 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Order antes?

Filtrar opiniones (56)

Sarah
Sarah
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

The Best!

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have used Negotiatus for 3+ years as my former and current company and they are truly phenomenal partners. They are much more than just vendors.

Negotiatus is incredible. They truly help businesses scale and consolidate while saving $$$ on product spend. Their customer service team is ready to handle all client needs 24/7 and they are constantly innovating and upgrading.

Contras:

At first, reporting was a bit tedious but they have made significant improvements. They are always listening to customer feedback.

Matt
Senior Procurement Coordinator en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados

Pretty Decent

4.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: This has allowed me to put some ordering responsibility on department heads themselves. Not worrying about office supplies has allowed me to create real cost savings for our organization. Also no more credit card statements to balance so bonus points for that.

This software is intuitive and customizable for your application. We don't have a company cc, so this is our go-to web sourcing program. It has easy product uploads and can source from virtually any web-store.

Contras:

Product upload does require a link to the specific product needed. This can get tricky with drop-down selections like clothing size or hardware specs. These always take longer to process.

Siena
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

I'm not satisfied

1.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience has been awful. This platform is stressing me out and giving me so many issues. I feel like we are wasting money every month on our subscription, I'm happy we signed on at a time that guaranteed us our subscription fees back if we don't like the service. You guys have not saved me any money and have only cost me money and time.

I like being able to purchase from several different vendors all on one platform and have one invoice weekly to give to accounting rather than a couple dozen.

Contras:

Your substitution preferences cause us to purchase items for 2-8 times more what I had originally selected. If there is an issue with an invoice, I feel it's impossible to get help. You have items mislabeled causing there to be one item expected to be delivered but a different item is delivered. On top of that, it will cause inventory issues because my records will show I should have ___ amount of an item when I don't. Order tracking is overall okay, but there's some items I have yet to receive tracking for. When I don't receive tracking for an item and it has not been delivered, Obviously I don't want to pay for it... yet I have invoices that still need to be taken care of. If I am using your google extension to plug the exact item I want, why is it substituting items that are SO far off.

Respuesta de Negotiatus

hace 7 meses

Hi Siena, thanks for taking the time to leave us your review of Negotiatus! We appreciate your feedback and I'm really sorry to hear that your experience with us has been frustrating. We'd love to help improve your experience with Negotiatus, so if you're comfortable, please email me at allison.reich@negotiatus.com and I'll connect you with the right Negotiatus team member to work through all of your concerns. Thanks so much. Allison, Marketing @ Negotiatus

Eyüp
Industrial Engineer en Turquía
Servicios financieros, Trabajador autónomo

Order EO

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Now I understand my income and expenses more clearly.

The interface is very simple and understandable. Even when I first started using the software, I immediately grasped it.

Contras:

The images of some reports are not very nice. I think it should be more detailed.

Deborah
Receiption en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Useful and User Friendly

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I find this system very useful and would recomend a business to looking into this software.

This software is very user friendly. The system remembers previous orders, making it extremely easy to reorder items. I like that I can choose items from a company like Staples and Order will negotiate the best prices.

Contras:

The solftware could be improved by an easier tracking of ETA of said product.

Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Per SoulCycle

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: So positive! Rep is my life line with the software, and it eases the pain of procurement for a 90+ location company.

The customer service that comes along with this software is truly its best asset. However, software wise, it's very easy to add/delete/audit/organize inventory.

Contras:

The software can be a little tedious and granular when reproducing bulk orders for more than one location. Provided this feedback to the support team and they've ensured they've taken it back to the developers.

Julia
Quality Assurance Supervisor en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 201-500 empleados

Negotiatus

5.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Overall, a positive experience with Negotiatus. I especially appreciate how easy it is to return products that end up not working for our team.

The product is easy to use and easy to navigate. There are always directions available when adding new products but overall the process is simple and easy and makes ordering supplies a less tedious task.

Contras:

Integration with our business was successful but our team was unaware of all the additional features. They're may already be available resources, but video tutorials on how to fully maximize usage of this software would have been beneficial in its rollout at our facility.

Chief Revenue Officer en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Centralize your purchases

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: They are always responsive. Tracking items and returns can be a bit of a process.

The ability to purchase items from multiple vendors but have all the spend organized and categorized.

Contras:

I'm not certain we actually achieve price savings.

Lauren
Staff Accountant en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

Helpful Customer Service

4.0 hace 9 meses

Whenever I've had to reach out to Negotiatus, they are always very prompt in their response, friendly, and helpful. Every software is going to have issues here and there, but what sets a company apart is how quickly and efficiently they are able to address any issues.

Contras:

There are some reporting & visibility issues I've come across having all of our invoices for seven entities under one log in. I wish there were better "at a glance" features so you can easily view one entity's outstanding invoices and credit memos.

Sr. Manager, Workplace Planning and Operations (North America and APAC) en EE. UU.
Internet, 501-1,000 empleados

Great Service

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very happy with this service so far.

The customer service team is very responsive and it has saved us a ton of time on the back end by consolidating all our online ordering onto a single monthly invoice.

Contras:

There can be some delays in the processing and approval process, which can occasionally delay deliveries.

Taryn
Office Coordinator and IT en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 201-500 empleados

Simplified Office Ordering

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Negotiatus is a huge time saver for me. It puts all of my products in one place, so re-odering is so easy. Returns are no longer a hassel, all I have to do is submit a ticket and Negotiatus takes care of the rest. Our finance team also loves Negotiatus, because all our purchases come in one invoice.

As an office admin at a bustling office, Negotiatus has been a true lifesaver. Negotiatus finds us the best prices and gets the products to us quickly. It keeps all our costs in one place, which save me so much time! I no longer have to spend hours sourcing receipts from different vendors. This keeps not only our staff happy, but also our finance team. In addition to saving me time, Negotiatus is a breeze to use. It acts as an extension, so I can order products from any website I choose. It also saves all of the products I purchase, so it's simple click to reorder products. Their support team, is friendly, customer service oriented, and always quick to assist. If I ever have a question about a product or want to submit a return, I can submit a ticket directly through their website and their team emails me back the same day with information or a return slip. I would recommend Negotiatus for all office admin who are looking to simplify their weekly ordering process and save time.

Contras:

I currently have no issues with Negotiatus.

Shawn
Managing Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados

Review of Negotiatus

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: As with all rollouts, it was difficult in the beginning as there is alot to learn. But, now everyone is accustomed to the process and appreciates all of the record keeping features.

I like the ability to categorize purchases and run reports to show staff the expenses each month. The staff also like having the itemized listing for record keeping and it reduces the inquiries to the accounting team.

Contras:

There is alot to learn in order to use it efficiently and effectively. Would have appreciated more training for administrative team to easily use the various functions.

Respuesta de Negotiatus

el año pasado

Hi Shawn, Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We're so glad to hear that our reporting functionality is making your team's life easier! Also, thank you for the feedback about the learning curve. Our team is currently focusing on optimizing our training process to make sure the transition process is as seamless as possible!

Mary
Senior Operations Coordinator en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 501-1,000 empleados

Streamline Office Ordering

4.0 hace 3 años

Negotiatus allows us to set, track and manage our office supply, equipment and snack budgets across 10 offices. The analytics dashboard helps us dive deeper into how we are spending our budgets and reallocate as needed.

Contras:

Due to our unique cost centers and budgets, the my products section is my least favorite feature. Currently we see products across all cost centers and users. I would love to see this section tailored to be user specific! Negotiatus is great at taking feedback and making improvements to the platform to improve the experience. I am eager to see what improvements will come to this part of the software.

Shelley
Finance Coordinator en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Negotiatus software review

5.0 el año pasado

I love the ease of adding vendors and products. Also, the customer service is quick, professional and very thorough. They make me feel like I'm their only customer.

Contras:

Purchasing for our business could be a real mess if there were multiple vendors for a particular project on one order. Now that we have credit terms with Negotiatus, it's much better, but there are still vendors who bill us directly. These can be difficult to match with the Negotiatus order number. Also, as one of the approvers, I cannot create an order and have someone else approve it. If I enter an order it is automatically approved.

Alexander
Director, Finance & Accounting en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use - would love more robust reporting

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Consolidated billing for multiple locations

Easy to consolidate invoicing Able to complete 1 order for multiple vendors simultaneously Support is responsive

Contras:

Wish there was better reporting regarding substitutes/alternatives ("savings" number is a bit subjective and the team has trouble backing up what that number represents) Canceled orders often take some time to realize that they have been canceled and resubmit them

Rachel
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

Review

4.0 el año pasado

Super easy to add products and have one concise system for all products.

Contras:

Having issues with delivery and knowing when things are going to be delivered. Could use more guidance on what products to choose and finding a good price point.

Barie
Facilities Specialist en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Negotiatus Review

4.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: much easier to have all vendors in one platform

Having our vendors in one platform has greatly improved organization of ordering.

Contras:

order reference and locations. When you filter orders to review certain locations etc, if you go back from one order, it loses the filter so you need to re do the whole process. General user experience can be upgraded to operate more efficiently and intuitively.

Kasey
Supply Associate Manager en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Easy Consolidated Ordering

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The Negotiatus team is awesome to work with - they are constantly improving the platform and seek input from their users, and actually act on our suggestions. The customer support is quick and helpful.

For a multi-unit restaurant group, the best part of Negotiatus is that all our items are in one place for consolidated ordering. All units have access to the same item database and can easily find products they need and place quick orders. It's easy to use and their development team is constantly releasing new features and products that make the platform better, and makes them an exciting partner to work with!

Contras:

I wish we could have more information on delivery times - sometimes it's not as clear as we'd like it to be.

Khrystopher
Assistant Store Director en EE. UU.
Artículos de lujo y joyería, 10,000+ empleados

#1

Comentarios: Love it

Ease of use and access of the product yes

Contras:

There are no cons associated with the use of this product

Kylie
General Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 5,001-10,000 empleados

9/15 Review

5.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Overall, the experience has been great.

Ease of use. This software makes purchasing products through my organization a breeze.

Contras:

My organization chooses most frequently bought products as what we can purchase through Negotiatus. This means that we usually cannot purchase other like-items, but are restricted to the selection of our organization instead of price and item comparing.

Angel
Project Coordinator en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Centralized controls, and easy to us UI

4.0 hace 4 años

The UI is very simple, clean, and straightforward to navigate. Makes the job just THAT much easier when you try to roll it out to a big group of diverse users. Centralize control is also great to help keep budget and purchase data accurate for reference and auditing.

Contras:

Approval and budget settings are too simple and not very robust. Would like to see more flexibility for customization.

Andrew
Dry Room Manager / Inventory Analyst en EE. UU.
Medicina alternativa, 51-200 empleados

INV Management

4.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall, it definitely helps with in management.

The layout and the desktop are very easy to use. As someone who is not too familiar with computers, the format of Negotiatus is good for any intermediate computer user.

Contras:

I feel like sometimes there are too many hurdles to have to do to add products. I have experienced Negotiatus not ordering the correct version of an item. There was an item that was sold out and rather waiting to purchase one from another site Negotiatus purchased a similar item but the wrong version.

Sara
Area Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 501-1,000 empleados

Quick and Efficient Ordering

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: GREAT!

I love that the products are easily accessible in the search function, that we see what we are getting, and that the process (from start to finish) is quick and efficient. Often my job requires immediate action of ordering products due to the busy nature of our business. Having Negotiatus has allowed me to effectively order for multiple studio locations while tracking my deliveries in a way that aides in my day to day scheduling.

Contras:

I would love to see more clarity on the QUANTITY function. From the Dashboard, there are many instances where adding Qty 1 to my cart is in reality a quantity of multiples. You would not necessarily know the difference unless you specifically clicked on the full product name and opened a new screen as the dashboard title often cuts off all the info. This results in a surprise increase in quantity when the delivery arrives and ultimately, negates our need for cost-saving purchases as well as the reason behind a quick Dashboard function.

Cynthia
Assistant Property Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Review of Negotiatus

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My overall experience is good. I prefer to locate items using the search bar. I don't always find what I need as the description or model number might not be as clear as I prefer.

I like using a site that allows me to do a one-stop-shopping style process. Grouping items under shopping lists to ensure I order the same thing from the same vendor or find it cheaper from another vendor.

Contras:

When the invoice is completed and received it still stays in the queue. this becomes an annoyance when trying to find open, unreceived invoices. It should have an indicator that is closed or fully received without opening the file to check if all parts are received.

AISSATA
Finance department manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Negotiatus is an easy way to centralize and secure purchases for a retail business like ours

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The most important benefit is that we have secure our internal process of supplies order all around this US and Canada (our local managers do not have to go and shop for suppliers either with their own money or with a company card).
The software is easy to manage and use once it has been set up.

Ease of use for every type of user Centralization of information of supplies order for our business that has multiple locations Ease of payment

Contras:

Not really clear on the switch in products that happen or not to get less expensive but equal products. Monthly subscription not automatically adjusted to the scope of use each month (that would be additional flexibility for the client that we would appreciate)