15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de GoTo Connect

Sobre GoTo Connect

GoToConnect combina la potencia y la confiabilidad de los sistemas de telefonía VoIP en la nube de Jive con las conferencias web.

Descubre más sobre GoTo Connect

VOIP cloud based software is easy to use, easy to implement, and allows you to work from anywhere with connectivity.

Contras:

The app does not work very well for which I depend on it greatly being out of the office so I had to modify and my a second number for my phone to have it forwarded to it.

Valoraciones de GoTo Connect

Relación calidad-precio
4.4

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.7/10

GoTo Connect tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 661 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado GoTo Connect antes?

Filtrar opiniones (661)

Juan Pablo
Director en Ecuador
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Un agran herramienta para Call Centers

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Usualmente lo usamos cuando clientes nos piden hacer el lanzamiento o la activación de una campaña y nos presentan una base de datos para la generación de leads

La facilidad de uso, y las posibilidades que representa la configuraciñon administrativa del sistema, es baste solido por sus varios años en el mercado

Contras:

Definitivamente el precio, el pago mensual no me parece adecuado

Rolando Enrique
Asesor teléfonico en México
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

Buen sofware

Comentarios: Todo muy bien

Programa fácil de usar y entendimiento para los usuarios y conectividad muy fácil

Contras:

Al principio sí hay que entender su funcionalidad y configurar a la necesidad de lo que se requiere ya después es muy fácil acceso

jose luis
Jefe contaduria en Argentina
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Goto

2.0 el año pasado

Facil acesso en las charlas y conversacones

Contras:

Costoso el software original para ser compartido

Maria Alejandra
Maria Alejandra
Operation Supervisor en Colombia
Externalización/deslocalización, 1,001-5,000 empleados

The best phone app

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Since I have been using the app, I have no problems communicating with my clients and candidates, making it easy to stay connected 100% of the time.

It is a friendly and easy-to-use application, which allows direct communication with people outside, and above all, it offers multiple forms of communication, from voice messages, text messages, or direct communication with people.

Contras:

that in order to access the purchase there is a lot of protocol and one must be contacted by a sales agent instead of being able to call to request the license purchase service.

Alex
Systems Analysis en Canadá
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Reliable VoIP Phone System

5.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Excellent. Started with a online demo, was then offered physical devices and the chance to setup and use the system before making a commitment. Once we signed up the implementation team was very thorough and clear with what they required from us and when. All mile stones where hit at (or before) the estimated time. The switch over and porting went smoothly and the switch over happened without fuss, which was huge for us as the last time we made a change to our phone system it involved me and another IT employee staying at work until after midnight attempting to get things running.

Feature rich phone system that provides everything our business needs and more to allow our employees to make and receive calls. The auto attendant has allowed us to free up our document control personals time for more important matters than answering phone calls. Hard phones and soft phones work together seamlessly and offer our employees options on how they would like to receive calls.

Contras:

The only negative I've experienced is that the SMS feature of the soft phones is unreliable. I've notice there is only about a 50% chance that any text message sent will be received. Particularly text verification (MFA) services don't seem to be received with the reliability that they would require.

Haley
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados

Top Notch Phone System

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

GoTo has made it easy to have our phones set up the way we want them to be. Not only can we edit the lines and extensions ourselves but their customer service team is always helpful if we cant figure it out in house. It also allows us to be remote if needed with their mobile app.

Non that I can think of

chris
Partner en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Poor choice of phone system

1.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Poor service. Goto customer service people don't know their own system.

Having an app on my cell phone so I can answer a customer's call when away from my desk.

Contras:

Doesn't facilitate being able to have a live person answer a call when a customer calls a specific extension. ie- When [sensitive content hidden] isn't at his desk and someone calls him I want to pick up his calls.

Owner en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 11-50 empleados

Manage Communications Better

4.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: GoTo Connect is good and it works without breaking the bank. I would tell someone else starting a business that they should look at Connect.

Connecting is better because we only need one service and it's all stored together. After I set it up I liked it. Not hard to use at all. Everything is right where you need and expect it to be. With a good internet provider and connection there are no quality or speed problems. Real time chat is important to us and lets us connect instantly from different places without the interruption of video or voice calls. We're often filming and can't talk on the phone. I don't have to pay a lot for Goto Connect so that makes me like it even more. I think they charge what it's worth.

Contras:

Sometimes getting help from customer support can be frustrating and hard. I don't always think they help the situation. If the internet connection is fuzzy then so are all of our communications. After it's restored it takes a while to catch up. But if you have a good provider there's no need to worry.

President en EE. UU.
Edición, 11-50 empleados

Excellent VOIP Service!

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I did a lot of comparison shopping when selecting a VOIP provider for my business. There are a number of reputable companies out there and they all offer similar features. Jive edged out the competition in pricing, and since the feature set they offered was equally as robust as the competitors, I went with them and have not been disappointed. Our needs are basic, but it's really nice to know that as our needs expand, the infrastructure at Jive will easily accommodate our most detailed needs.

When our company moved away from a larger parent company, we had to find our own phone solution. We have offices spread across the country, so rather than use a cable-TV bundle or something similar, I knew a feature-filled VOIP service was a must. While others offer similar features, I needed a company that I could count on to hold my hand through the technical end of the setup because we are too small for our own IT department. Jive excelled in this area. Their excellent USA-based tech support helped get me up and running in no time flat. The transition from our old parent company's service to the new one we set up ourselves through Jive was seamless. If I had to choose one thing I liked most about my experience with Jive Voice, it is their technical support! Their service in both areas (support and actual uptime) has never let us down.

Contras:

I suppose you could say I'm tech "savvy", but I'm not an engineer. For someone like myself who had never set up a VOIP system before, it was a bit intimidating to sift through the online guides to figure out what gear we needed, how it should be configured, and that sort of thing. While much of this documentation did exist on their web site, a beginner's tutorial that was more comprehensive would have been appreciated. Nevertheless, as mentioned elsewhere in this review, their call-in technical support was extremely helpful in answering my newbie questions at all hours of the night. If I had any criticism at all, it might be that I would have liked a bit more thorough online documentation for a beginner. Something like a "setup wizard" might have been helpful, but calling their support line (even at 11pm in the evening) got me exactly what I needed, so I really have no serious complaints.

Rich
VP en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Very pleased

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Been a user for 5 or so years, as they make improvements the service only gets better

GoToConnect has been a great tool for my Financial Services agency, I can easily adjust the dial plan. The hub/user interface is great. I can text or call from any device, even do a virtual meeting from anywhere whit an internet connection.

Contras:

I have no complaints, I rarely have any glitches or issues

Rahul
Rahul
Software Software en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Perfect Product for All-in-out

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's one of the least buggy software out there when it comes to video and audio conferencing.

It's the perfect approach in combing everything starting from video calling, to audio conference and remote desktop control.

Contras:

The thing I dislike about the software is the lack of support. There is very limited documentation on how much you can push the product to get the most out of it. More there is a limit on how much you can

Paul
Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

The Best Service For Remote Call Centers

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: This product has allowed us to easily grow our company and expand our customer service coverage. The set up was easy, the training was very comprehensive and getting the system built was handled very well. During the initial set-up GoToConnect provides a personalized account person that guides you through the entire set-up from beginning to end.

We use GoToConnect to manage remote agents and it is the best phone system we have ever had. Reporting is easy to gather. The ability to make administrative changes to the call system is the best in the industry. Hands down this is the best service we have ever used in 20+ years.

Contras:

This software had no weaknesses at all. It is robust and provides every feature you could dream of.

Ezra
Ezra
Co Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Jive is a great price with all features needed

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, we've now been able to do tonnes of calls, outgoing and incoming since we went with jive. It helps grow our business. Access is available on the phone, computer or any other device.

I like that jive is really cost effective yet gives access to all their features. It allows me to do everything i need to do, with alot of minutes within the plan.

Contras:

Jive seems to be great so far, cant complain

Amber
IT Project Specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 201-500 empleados

Great Software in the Making

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It's been great. The company seems to be on top of things and they're definitely innovating and taking all the right steps to become one of the leading (well, they already are) communications services available!

Very user-friendly and easy to navigate. Calls are clear (as long as you have enough bandwidth to ensure the packets are getting to their destination properly) and it has various options for being able to log in and use your ext/line (ie. web, mobile, VOIP). Customer service is very good. That's honestly one of the reasons I rated it so high. If there's ever an issue their support staff is knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I've never had to wait more than 3-5 minutes for my call to be answered. If the issue is out of their experience, they move it up to another tier until it gets resolved. They follow up until everything is completely taken care of.

Contras:

The mobile app is still finicky at times. Quality has improved a lot over the past several months (and years) and it cuts out the call randomly, but it's not near as bad as it was. Jive also doesn't have a super comprehensive reporting system. Don't get me wrong, it has good reports that are easy to view, but we are needing some more details for our call-tracking and it's difficult to decipher and re-build what reports we have access to in order to get what we need. We have to ask for a separately-emailed list from one our contacts which I feel could get annoying for the agent to have to continue to do that each time we need one. Not very basic issues, but still some things I would like to see. They continue to improve though and take your feedback seriously so I can see them improving some of these functions in the near future.

Petróleo y energía, 201-500 empleados

Easy remote access tool

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: GoTo Connect is a cost effective easy to manage tool that has helped us remotely support our users with ease.

All-in-one communication solution: GoToConnect combines voice, video, and chat capabilities in a single platform. This can help to streamline communication and make it easier for users to access all communication channels from one place.Ease of use: GoToConnect is designed to be user-friendly, with an intuitive interface that makes it easy for users to set up and manage their communication channels. This can help to reduce the learning curve and minimize the need for technical expertise.Scalability: GoToConnect can scale up or down as per business needs, making it a suitable solution for small, medium and large organizations. This can help businesses to grow without worrying about outgrowing their communication solution.Integration: GoToConnect integrates with a range of popular business tools, including CRMs, helpdesk systems, and productivity software. This can help to streamline workflows and improve efficiency.Mobility: GoToConnect is accessible from anywhere with an internet connection, making it ideal for remote work or for businesses with employees who are frequently on-the-go.Cost-effective: GoToConnect offers a range of pricing plans to suit different business needs and budgets. The platform also has no hidden fees, allowing businesses to budget for communication costs more effectively.

Contras:

Reliance on internet connectivity: GoToConnect is a cloud-based solution, which means that users need a stable internet connection to use it. If the internet connection is unstable or slow, the quality of voice and video calls can suffer.Limited customization: While GoToConnect is highly functional, it may not be as customizable as some other solutions on the market. This could be an issue for businesses with highly specific requirements or for businesses that want to integrate with specialized software.Limited analytics: GoToConnect does not provide in-depth analytics and reporting features. This can make it difficult for businesses to track call quality, user activity, and other key performance metrics.Training and adoption: GoToConnect may require some training for users to fully understand how to use all of its features. This can be a challenge for businesses with employees who are not tech-savvy or resistant to change.High-volume usage: GoToConnect may not be the best fit for businesses that have high-volume communication needs, such as call centers or large customer support teams. The platform may not have the necessary scalability or functionality to handle high-volume usage.

James
Project Manager en Alemania
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

"A simple way to link up and collaborate!"

3.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: While working remotely, it is simple to conduct calls using the app. I'll utilize my mobile phone with selected clients, but for some apparent reason, I do not enjoy handing out my mobile phone to everybody! It makes calling simple. It's a simple system to use, and I believe the pricing is reasonable. This tool is simple for training sessions and virtual meetings. GoTo Connect is now a service that allows users to do commerce from everywhere. It's a fully configurable cloud calling and meeting platform. Users may meet, converse, and cooperate.

It's a fantastic solution for remote functioning and getting all calls redirected to my laptop, so I wouldn't have to see my mobile phone. If necessary, we may quickly install the software on our cell phones. It's pretty easy to use, although the UI might be a bit friendlier. If we miss any calls, the voicemail messages will show up immediately, and we can review our call logs in an intuitive list format. Voicemails could also be sent by email.

Contras:

It is completely reliant on Wi-Fi, so whenever we have any problem with our internet service (even a minor hiccup), we have problems with our calls. The call performance is excellent; however, any Wi-Fi troubles will result in termination. It would be a little difficult to save every phone number.

Cina
office manager en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Jive - highly recommended!

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We have been Jive customers for more than 3 years now. I am not always accepting of changes, so I was not very happy when I had to learn how to use the new phone--but boy am I glad now that my boss made the decision to switch to Jive's VoIP phone system solution. We have different phones, but the one I like the most is the one that works just like my cell--it has a touch screen and it is so easy to use.

Jive is very customizable! You can make changes on the fly; you can access the system on your desk phone, your cell phone or even your computer. I like how you can go into the portal and change the dial plan, close the office and temporarily forward phone calls to another line or office, then revert it back to normal--all with relative ease. I also like how you get so many features that are included -- they don't nickel and dime for each thing! One more thing I like is the presence monitoring on the phones, I can see on my phone screen if one of my coworkers is on a call so I know if I should transfer the caller or just send them to voice mail.

Contras:

Faxing is limited to 5 pages or less. However, now that I think about that, I hardly get any faxes anymore because people simply send me PDFs instead.

Russell
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Telecommunications Done Right, Even in the Worst of Situations

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: During the recent fires in Southern California, our offices were forced to evacuate for nearly a week. With the Jive service, we were able to continue to work from where-ever we were, even when evacuated as well from our own homes. We did not have to be concerned that we would lose that connection even if our offices were destroyed (fortunately not), as everything was controlled offsite by Jive. We have been with Jive for the last 6 years as they have grown, and we could not be happier.

The Integration with all of our devices (cell phones, desktop computers, web browsers, and of course desk telephones) for seamless usage in and out of the office, meaning we are never out of touch with our customers and each other. Complete control of how calls are routed to meet our needs through a simple interface, one that makes it easy to understand how those calls will be routed. Feature rich services without charges for things that go above and beyond what you would expect, such as the free in-house conference calling.

Contras:

My only complaint is the inability to set a distinct ringtone for calls coming in from the Jive mobile apps so that I know when a call is coming from "my desk" or direct to my cell phone.

CEO/Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Client review

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I can't think of a company I have used in the past decade on my phone service that has been as responsive as Jive. They are not perfect and stuff happens, but they will double their efforts to make sure it is corrected and they will follow up with you so you are not left in the dark. As far as just asking for directions on the setup and using the interface for daily login info, it is quite easy.
They are an outstanding company for service, support and product, what a great combination.

I have been with the service prior to Jive buying out the previous company. I can tell you the improvements to software and interface has been upgraded to a very high level, you can see the flow on setting call sequences and ring groups. I have need help on items and even a recent phone purchase and porting over a number. Let me tell you this team is great, I had them provision the new phone and set up the new number and ship the new phone to me. The phone cost was a couple dollars higher than buying on Amazon. I would pay them that amount everyday and more. They are outstanding in service and support, they emailed me multiple times on updates, directed me to different departments for sales and service. I do not see myself with any other company that has treated my very small business with such support. The will walk you thru the software and you will see how intuitive it is. They in my personal opinion are the best.

Contras:

There is a lot you can do and the down side is if you do not use it everyday, as when your are setup thing just run. So, when you do need to add or change something it is a learning curve as I only need to address the software once or twice a year. I am discussing the setup software, the actual login user interface is quite easy to use, I do use that more often and it make life simpler.

Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Jive Telephone System

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, we had a very easy transition from our previous telephones to Jive. We had our old system forwarded to our Jive phones for about a month, before our telephone numbers were actually ported over. I think in this time, we were able to work out all the kinks, so once our numbers were ported over there were no issues. I would recommend the Jive system to anyone that is considering changing their phone service.

The Jive system is a user friendly platform. I really like the fact that we have access to all of our information, without having to contact customer support. I like that we can upload a file for our hold music & can change it whenever we want to. I really like the auto attendant & how easy it is to change things. Once I got familiar with the system, I feel very comfortable updating anything that is needed, but if I can't figure it out, I know I can contact customer service & they are great!

Contras:

I think that it took a while to get our phone numbers ported over & at first our temporary numbers weren't "spoofed" so on our caller id, it was some odd telephone number without our company name. There was a few items setting up our system that was kind of frustrating but, once we were connected to the right person, it was an easy process. Most of the issues were more getting things worked out the first few weeks that we had the Jive telephone system. There was a different group of customer service people that we dealt with during that process, I feel that some of those people weren't as knowledgeable as the regular customer service employees. Again, once the few kinks were worked out, we've had no issues. It was more getting hooked up with the right person that could fix the specific issue that we were having.

Jessica
Front Office Coordinator en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados

Great Software for VOIP

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, Jive is one of the best VOIPs out there. The issues are minimal and you get great customer service, plus the Jive website is so easy to use.

I love the ease of customizing settings on the website. I manage the schedule daily and can make changes to the ring groups or different phone lines easily. If I do have a question, I am usually able to get ahold of someone at Jive rather quickly and they can make the changes for me but also walk me through how to do it for next time. The support team at Jive is very responsive.

Contras:

My main point of contention is that Jive doesn't keep logs of when there are issues with the phones. For example, we had someone call about 6 times after hours on a Friday, which we didn't find out about til we returned to the office Monday, and the techs couldn't help us figure out what the issue was or why the calls kept getting rerouted back to the main line instead of going to the after hours emergency line. The tech said it is best to call right after the incident happens, which would have been impossible for us since it was after hours!

Allie
Sr. Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

Love Jive!!

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: overall we are satisfied, however if the contact center doesn't allow us to be able to have agents log in independently from the device for desk sharing we may be looking at alternate options. (jive Web has a do not disturb feature that we are not able to disable, so therefore we cant use bcz we cant see if agents are on do not disturb)

love that its web based, full access to the PBX where I can control call routing at a minutes time. Reporting easy to access. Jive app allows me to take phone calls from anywhere.

Contras:

Contact center needs developing it is not agent centric at all. It is queue centric, it is missing visibility into what the agent is doing. individual log ins are not available so for a call center that share desk this is not a good product as the data is all geared to the device and not the user. Call centers usually share seats, so this is a major fail. Also there is no visibility into agent status, outbound calls are not identified so you see "idle for an agent " when in fact they are on an outbound call.

Dominic
VP Operarions en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

Inexpensive VOIP phone system

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Saved a lot of money using their VOIP over using a traditional landline provider. Voice quality is excellent . They have capability of voicemail and forwarding phone numbers all in the admin panel

This software is very easy to use once you learn a little bit about it. It has great voice clarity. If you have problems setting it up you can contact customer service and they can log into you system and walk you through the steps to set something up. No long wait times foc customer service either.

Contras:

Everything about the system is pretty straight forward. I have not found any features that are missing.

Lisa
Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Jive has transformed my regular answering system to a professional automated line.

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I like the phone support. Representatives can talk you through everything and explain all your questions. They can also set up your phone line in the customized way you want it. You can put multiple people on hold. If anything doesn't make sense you can call anytime for support.

I like the phone support. Representatives can talk you through everything and explain all your questions. They can also set up your phone line in the customized way you want it. You can put multiple people on hold. If anything doesn't make sense you can call anytime for support. I like all the features Jive has to offer for your line. You can add or remove features depending on your needs for phone service. They have capacity for voicemail and personalized voicemail setup.

Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Jive Voice Value is Value

3.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The company has great customer service and an affordable price.

This internet phone service allows you to have a landline at a low price and is customizable for your business.

Contras:

The connection is not always good and the number that shows up on callers ID when you make an outbound call is different from the number people are calling.

Respuesta de GoTo

hace 5 años

Thanks for submitting your review! From looking over the comments there may be some ways we can work together to improve your overall experience. We offer a free network tool called Jive View which helps identify potential network improvements to improve call quality, and there are some configuration changes we can adjust to make sure the caller id number you want to show up on outbound calls is registered correctly.